Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The darkness (closed) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 11:42 am

Shiro looked down at her tattoos, they were giving off a feint glow again.
"Don't let it win... Learn to understand it. Eventually, things will get better."
"Maybe they'll be friends?"
"Not now" Shiro groaned. She looked back at Austin, a forced smile on her face. "Try to keep it hidden... Unless you want the church getting involved."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 12:28 pm

Austin's confusion only shown all the more brightly on his face. "Keep what hidden?" He questioned. He shivered as though something had been dragged down his spine. The creature felt like it had transformed and become a snake that wound its way over his shoulder.
I think she means me, boy. Austin shivered and ran a hand through his hair before he rose and grabbed Shiro's arm. He took her away from the others and looked around before he looked her square in the eye.

"Help me. I don't know who this thing is...I've never had any contact with any demons or anything..." He was scared and it reflected in his eyes while the currently serpent demon chuckled dangerously, its tongue flicking in and out of its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 3:25 pm

"I don't really know how to help you, Austin-san. You have a strong heart, so this is most likely not a normal demon. Ancestors, however, are different. I can only assume that it would be Haemon, Lilith, or their son. Since the creature is unfamiliar to you..." Shiro chuckled quietly, her eyes black as she looked into Austin's eyes. Her tattoos were burning, and sparks danced along the ink. "Siobhan Donelley, son of Haemon Donelley and Lilith Morningstar... Grandson of the mighty Lucifer himself..."
"Be careful, Shiro. Don't let it control you" the voice pleaded.
"I won't, Kirai..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 1:22 am

Oh, lookie here. Looks like someone hides a secret of her own. Austin shivered again as the now serpent demon drew its head along his jaw. Do you honestly think you can trust her? After all, you don't know what she is. The demon's words prodded his mind like a dagger and a hand immediately went to his head. All of his negative emotions opened. His sense of distrust toward strangers was immediately exposed to the demon, who eagerly ate it like Austin ate steak. All the demon had to do was wittle away at the Donnelly child until a window opened. Then he could easily take over the boy's body. Possibly even form a contract with him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:24 am

"You can't have this one, demon!" Shiro took a step closer to Austin, and stared deep into his eyes. "How about a friendly wager..." Shiro closed her eyes, and sinister smile on her face. "If I can get Austin to fall in love with me in a month, you leave him alone, forever. If I lose, you can have my soul."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 2:34 pm

Samm boredly stretched about on a couch. He had been asleep for a while, and had no idea where the others went. He merely scrolled through his phone, merely muttering random words he saw. "Dank... Idiot... Tutorial...". He sighed, bored due to the fact he has only been doing nothing. A while ago, he decided it was best not to risk his neck by leaving, since he felt what the others said about people trying to find him important. Plus, he had no clue where the others were in the first place.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 2:07 pm

The demon turned its head to look at her for a moment, its serpent eyes blinking slowly while a tongue flickered out of its mouth. That's not much of a wager. It grinned, showing fangs. How about this: I will agree to the terms of your offer except for this: if you can get him to fall in love with you within a month, then I will gladly become his familiar and stop attempting at his soul. If I win, however....I get your soul and I get freedom to do as I wish with him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:38 pm

"Then we have no deal, foul creature. This one's soul still stands a chance, he is pure. I know this to be true." Shiro started to change, slowly growing tails until she just barely looked like her former self. "Now he will know what I am. Leave us" Shiro growled before taking on her true form, that of a snow white, ninetailed fox. Shiro wrapped herself around Austin's legs, and looked up at him with bright blue eyes before pressing her head gently against his hand.

The darkness (closed) - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUfIBcgBz0VeUOErLqsEeWhwCFpJfCmmoVoLyS3LQrb2F3lvJq
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 2:59 pm

The demon huffed, its tongue slithering out of its mouth. You know us demons like to make deals interesting. Consider this my way of making this bet more interesting. He rubbed his head against Austin's chin, making the boy shiver. After a moment, he looked down when something attached itself to his leg. He saw Shiro, or what he thought was Shiro at least, nuzzling his hand. He was confused but somehow felt comforted by the fox.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Shiro licked her lips, and lifted a paw for Austin to look at. The fur had the same markings as the tattoo on Shiro's arm. She dipped her head, tails flicking in every direction.
"I am not leaving you, Austin."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 12:23 am

Austin examined the paw for a moment before he noticed the marking in her fur. His eyes widened for a moment and he crouched down, staring into her eyes with his own. "Shiro?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 1:30 pm

"Yes, it's me." Shiro jumped about and yipped happily before putting her nose against Austin's hand. It looked like she wanted to lick his hand, just like any happy animal, but Shiro fought against her instincts.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:16 pm

Austin looked her up and down for a moment. "What are you?" He asked curiously. He didn't exactly seem like he was scared or anything. Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 4:17 pm

Shiro sat back, and returned to her previous form, the ears and tails remaining. Shiro knelt before Austin, and looked into his eyes.
"Austin-san... I am a kitsune. It is difficult to explain it any further than that." Shiro scratched her ears softly in thought before handing her phone over to Austin. The browser was open on the Wikipedia page for kitsune. "Perhaps you will learn from this?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:58 pm

Austin flipped through the pages and looked up at her. "So. You're a fox..." He chuckled at the irony. "That's ironic in so many ways. But kind of cool."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Samm sighed. He has been doing nothing for a while - he had asked the butler - he couldn't remember his name - for Ember's number previously, and quickly dialed and called, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 3:30 pm

"It's is cool" Shiro said with a laugh. She smoothed out her tail, and looked at Austin with a warm smile. "Why do you find it ironic?"

Ember felt her phone ring, and looked at it nervously. It was a number she didn't know, it could be Marco. She answered her phone, her heart in her throat, but her voice commanded respect.
"Who are you?! What do you want?!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 8:21 pm

He sighed, then said, "It's me, Samm. Butler gave me your number - and I've been at the house for a while now. Where are you guys at, by the way? I haven't felt safe leaving. After all, your talk of all the stuff I last remember - seems quite bad.". He sat up, and stretched a bit.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Austin gave a small shrug. "Because you're an actual fox but when someone in the Americas calls someone a fox, they're literally calling them hot. So....it's kind of ironic." He said with a chuckle and then lets it slip that he likes her. "Don't get me wrong. I think you're absolutely gorgeous."

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 4:12 pm

Shiro blushed violently and the fur on her tails stood on end. She looked down at her hands, before looking up at Austin with a warm smile.
"And I find you rather handsome, Austin" Shiro said softly. She did find him very attractive, and she wanted to get to know him better.

"Jaysus, you just about gave me a heart attack! Alright, were at a hospital. We'll be home tomorrow." Ember relaxed in her chair, happy that it wasn't Marco.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:10 am

Austin gave a small nod and smiled before he looked over to where the demon would be on his shoulder. He still felt cold around his neck, so it was still there. He looked back at Shiro and smiled again. "So long as you can accept someone who's a descendant of Lucifer himself."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 3:24 pm

"That's quite amazing." she was indeed fascinated with Austin's heritage, then she remembered her own heritage. Her tails were a testament to just how old she really was. "As long as you can accept someone much older than you. About 935 years old..." Shiro slinked back slightly, afraid of rejection, and ready to run.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 8:40 pm

Austin gave a laugh. "You don't look a day over twenty!" He said, rubbing her ear for a moment before he rose and turned, his face red from what he'd just done. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 2:28 pm

"It's alright, Austin" Shiro said with a laugh as she stood up. Her ears and tails slowly disappeared, and Shiro brushed her hair behind her human ears. She looked at Austin, and smiled warmly. It looked as if she were going to give him a nice hug at any second, but she was still fighting her urges.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 2:47 pm

Austin tipped his head to one side before he stroked her hair. It was soft like fur and it made him smile quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next