Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by AvaAssassin

» The darkness (closed)
Wed May 17, 2017 2:22 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu May 11, 2017 4:18 pm by Voidmon

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Sun May 07, 2017 6:40 pm by AvaAssassin

Share | 

The darkness (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:52 am

Benjamin reached over and interlocked his fingers with Ember's and offered her a smile. With as deep a breath as he could manage, the Australian headed for the door, the muscles in his legs finally responding correctly. Austin, on the other hand, kept glancing over at Shiro every once in a while. The vibrant colors of her kimono definitely made her stand out but it was that kind of color that made Austin smile. He liked girls who were different, especially the exotic Japanese girls.

As Benjamin got to the door, Austin's head began to feel like it was ripping apart and he immediately closed his eyes and rested a hand on his forehead as though he had a headache but it was much more than that. It felt like someone was digging three daggers and two pairs of claws into his skull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:25 pm

Ember was so happy that Benjamin could walk, that he was truly alright. When Austin had an attack, Ember tightened her grip on Benjamin, and moved a bit in front of Benjamin to protect him. She looked to Shiro, and nodded. Shiro grabbed a vial of oil, dabbed some on her fingers, and firmly pressed her fingers to Austin's head. She chanted something in Japanese as she stared into his eyes.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:29 pm

Whatever was giving him a headache came through for a moment and made him react to her and her chanting. He shrieked for a moment before his muscles went limp and he fell against a wall, a hand to his head. His heart was racing and he felt like shit. "What'd you do?" He asked, his voice wavering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:59 pm

"I freed you from your demons, for now. The bat, he wants to be free. You must be strong. You must be Fukuro. Become the owl" Shiro explained in a beat-around-the-bush way. Ember seemed to know what Shiro was on about, and dipped her head.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:27 am

Austin tipped his head to the side. He didn't exactly know what Shiro was talking about. All he knew was that it was more than just Haemon this time. There were other voices. Male voices. He looked to Ember and back at Shiro before he spoke. "It wasn't just Haemon this time. I could hear others....other male voices. Are they the descendance of Haemon? Do they share his dark line?"
(Haemon's son does, but most of them are Assassins)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:03 am

"Yes. Those voices, they are the dark ones, the ones with the blood of Haemon Donelley. At least you do not have the same disease as Haemon." Shiro returned the bottle of oil to her pouch, and wiped her hands with a tissue. "Come, let us get something to eat" Shiro said with a smile. The brand on her left arm seemed to burn for a moment, and the tiny kanji tattoos let off a soft glow. Shiro quickly tried to cover it all. She was hiding something about herself.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:25 am

Austin noticed the glow, though he didn't question it. He was too tired right that moment. Benjamin walked out of the room and took a deep breath before he looked around. "I don' know abou' you all, bu' I'm hungry!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:50 am

"I am starving."
"Me too" Ember said with a laugh. She blushed when she heard her stomach rumble rather loudly. "Yeah, let's get going." Ember led the way to the café, smiling happily.

"Food..." Shiro eyed the food curiously. There was nothing particularly interesting to her. While ember had run off and was choosing her food, Shiro approached the counter slowly. She looked for anything that she would like, all there was for her was some rice. Shiro put some rice in a small bowl, payed, and sat down to eat.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:13 pm

Austin and Benjamin came over to Shiro with a plateful of food. Well, Austin had steak, some mashed potatoes and some corn it looked like. Benjamin had a steak, mashed potatoes and some chicken on his plate. And they both had about three cans of soda sitting in front of them. Typical Americans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:06 pm

Ember joined them not long after, her plate piled high with plain pasta with butter.
"Youkai-chan, I found this for you. I remember you liking it" Ember said with a warm smile as she handed Shiro a black, skinny can. Shiro smiled when she read the label.
"Doumo, Ryu-chan" Shiro said with a laugh before opening the can, and taking a sip. The two girls looked at each other, and smiled before shouting.
"Ichi! Ni! San! Oishii! Itadakimasu!" The two then dug into their food in some sort of eating contest.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:59 pm

The boys looked on, each one having their fork close to their mouths. They watched the girls for a moment before they continued their own eating, taking a drink from an open can of pop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:23 pm

"You could never beat me, Ryu-chan" Shiro said with a laugh as she set aside her empty bowl. Ember sighed, and handed Shiro an old coin before returning to her food.
"So, everyone excited to get out of this bloody hospital?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:49 pm

"The doctors still wan' ta check me over." Benjamin said with a sigh. "I'm bloody ready ta ge' ou' of here."
"Yea, I would love to get out of here and back to your estate." Austin couldn't help but agree with a nod, taking a bite of his steak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:29 pm

"Me too. I was only there long enough to drop off Pokabu" Shiro said as she rubbed the back of her head. Ember smiled happily.
"Then we leave the moment you're discharged. It'll be nice to get back to the babies."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:35 pm

Benjamin nodded and Austin did too as he polished off the third can of pop. However, the fourth was different. It was Irish cream and he wanted to taste it. Benjamin was already on his second can. That said something about him. He was healthier than an American. Well, at least Austin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:19 pm

"Just like an Irish man" Ember said with a laugh. She finished her drink before taking a look at her phone. "So, what are we going to do until tomorrow morning? It's not like there's much to do at a hospital." Ember ran her fingers through her hair, visibility bored.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:41 pm

"You could tell us about your friend here." Austin said, gesturing to Shiro. Benjamin nodded, though his mouth was full. He wanted to know about the Japanese young woman too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:10 am

"When I left Bedlam, I went over to Japan. I somehow ended up at Shiro's remote village..."
"People don't end up there. The Kami brought you to us" Shiro added.
"Most likely. Shiro and her family took me in. They helped me recover, and they taught me how to stay in control of my own mind." Shiro smiled, and took a bite of a red Fuji apple.
"Ember and I became best friends, and when Ember left the village, so did I. I constantly moved between Hiroshima, and Tokyo. I found this new world so fascinating, especially the otaku and cosplay culture. I also have a pet pig named Pokabu, you know, like the pokemon Tepig."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:48 pm

Both Benjamin and Austin looked over at one another. Neither of them new what to say so they instead just smiled over at Shiro. "Sounds like you both been through a lot together."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:40 am

"Indeed. That one is crazy" Shiro said with a laugh as she pointed to Ember.
"Yes, but so are you." The girls laughed happily, and hugged. Shiro handed everyone an apple, before returning to her own one. Something was strange about the way she ate her apple. There was also an apple in the far corner of the room that seemed to be eating itself.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:03 pm

The hair on the back of Austin's neck rose stiffly. It was like he could sense something wrong. Like there was some other presence there. He shivered. It was like all of his senses were being heightened by some unknown power. Then, a dark and demonic voice echoed in his head and he acknowledged by looking around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Ember kicked Shiro in the shin, causing Shiro to let out a yelp, and the apple to fall.
"What was that for?!" Ember pointed to the apple, and Shiro dipped her head. "Apologies" Shiro said before she stood up, and headed outside. It looked like she was hiding something, a very dark secret.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:50 pm

The demonic voice spoke again, seeming actually thrilled that it had gotten a response out of Austin. It spoke of how Shiro was hiding something and Austin's eyes narrowed. He stared down at the last can of soda he was drinking while the voice continued to speak. It told of how they were suppressing his own power.
(I have plans.....plans on having him possessed....Razz Lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:23 am

Shiro paced about angrily, arguing with some invisible entity in Japanese. To pretty much anyone, she looked insane. Those who knew the signs, they knew exactly what was happening with Shiro.
"Can I have my apple now?"
"Go ahead" Shiro growled as she chucked an apple where the voice was coming from. The creature became visible for a brief second as it caught the apple, and munched it happily.
"Looks like pretty boy might be in trouble..." Shiro looked at Austin through the glass, and growled slightly. She wanted to help him, but how could she? Shiro headed back inside, followed by the cold air that was the creature.
"Austin..." Shiro kept a slight distance from everyone, even Ember.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:44 pm

Austin heard the demon's voice cut off and felt its presence turn at Shiro's voice. He turned his own head with it and looked up at her. He looked dazed. "Huh?" He said, running a hand through his hair. He heard a hiss that sounded like a serpent but also like a cat. Whatever was getting into his head was different. Nothing like the demon that Haemon had married or encountered..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next