Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The darkness (closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:07 pm

"Are you kidding? They're worse than any child you'll come across, and have twice as much energy as a squirrel on caffeine" Ember said with a laugh. She lay down on the floor, and looked up at the stars. Without the lights of the city, it was much easier to see the stars. "Tomorrow I'll start trying to track down the monster that killed my friends."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 5:09 pm

"Altair thinks i' was a Templar," Benjamin suggested softly. "Though I don' think i' was anyone from your father's order. He'd probably have their heads or somethin'. He cares a lo' for you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:14 pm

"Couldn't have been anything else. I know the men of my father's Order, they're decent men." Ember curled up on her side, and the cubs curled up against her. "My father will do anything for me, and I'd do the same for him."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Benjamin rubbed her back for a moment before he laid down in the grass beside her, his eyes still looking up at the sky. "And I'd do anythin' for you," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:53 pm

"I'd do anything for you, Benji, I hope you know that" Ember said softly. She felt safe at his side. Ember rolled over, and rested her head on Benjamin's shoulder. Bud and Lou quickly jumped over Ember, and landed in the space between the two Assassins. The cubs clearly weren't enjoying the cold.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:57 pm

(Don't forget the Vampires! Very Happy lol)

Benjamin gave a soft chuckle and nodded. "I know," he said softly, letting the cubs use his body as a wind breaker.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 5:04 pm

"Let's head back inside. This cold won't do good for any of us" Ember said softly as she slipped the cubs under her baggy hoodie, and slowly stood up. She supported the cubs with her arms to prevent them from falling to the floor. "Benji, will you be joining us?" It seemed like her earlier question had been directed to the cubs.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Benjamin looked up at the sky for a final time before he rose to his feet and dusted himself off. "Looks like the cubs and I have somethin' in common," he said with a growing grin on his face as he turned to Ember. "We both belon' to hotter climates."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:14 pm

"Aye. Last thing we need is you getting sick" Ember said with a laugh before she raced into the house. She quietly made her way back to her room, and curled up on her bed. The cubs refused to come out from under Ember’s hoodie, but she eventually managed to get them under the duvet.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:18 pm

Benjamin followed Ember back into the house and went straight to his own room, sitting down on the bed while his gaze fell upon the window that looked upon the countryside. It reminded him of home, almost. Except for the shit weather.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:36 pm

Mitch was tired - it had felt like ages before he last saw the three of his pals get worked on. His best guess was they finished up, for it seemed dark - Mitch looked around, spotting nobody. He yawned, pulled a few chairs next to his, and laid down on those, only a few minutes going by until he fell into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:49 pm

Ember woke up a few times that night, something in her dreams was having an affect on her. At around 5:10am, Ember woke up yet again.
"Something wrong, Little Dragon" Seth asked curiously from his couch in the corner of the room.
"I-I don't know, Seth. I'm not losing my mind because I lost that a long time ago. My dreams are haunted by shadows, and a ghost." Seth sat down beside Ember, and stroked her hair. "I'm heading out for some air" Ember said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:55 pm

"I don't understand, Vixen," Austin said to the young fox as she sniffed around the bushes that surrounded them. "I really thought that David had helped me to let go of the past but...I don't know. It's like my dreams are still haunted by it. Especially by Haemon." Vixen looked up at him with her big brown eyes and opened her jaws in a cry before she went back to rooting beneath the bushes in search of either food or a place to do her business.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 4:27 pm

"The past stays with us forever, Austin. It makes us who we are" Ember said with a chuckle as she emerged from the shadows. "You need to accept it, because you sure as hell can't change it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Austin twisted around at Ember's voice and even Vixen started, darting deep into one of the bushes before slowly emerging upon realizing it was only the girl. The young fox then continued to root around the bushes. Even Austin relaxed when he realized it was Ember. He gave a soft sigh and turned to the sky, his eyes resting upon the soft light of the moon. "Trouble sleeping, huh?" he asked softly, the corner of his mouth quirking up slightly. "I normally can sleep easily, especially with my music but...I guess not tonight. I know that I need to accept the past but...it's hard...especially knowing what David could tell me about Haemon."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 10:30 am

"Haemon? Why, what happened to him" Ember asked curiously as she sat down beside Austin. She didn't know much about the Donnellys, just a little bit about Samuel Donnelly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:48 pm

"From what David told me," Austin said softly. "He and Haemon never saw eye-to-eye. He made it sound as though...as though Haemon had bad blood with the Brotherhood." A frown graced Austin's fine features as he gazed up at the sky. "And tonight...I saw blood everywhere and a dark figure stood in the center. I could barely see his face but he knew me." Austin paused to take a deep breath that rattled through his body, shaking despite the calming effect that it was supposed to have on the Donnellys. "He called me by name..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 3:19 pm

Ember clenched her fists in anger at the mention of David Shuter.
"That man has been a threat to my family since the crusades. I'm sure you must have felt or seen Elizabeth's hatred for the man? She merely put up with him for Samuel."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 3:25 pm

Austin closed his eyes for a moment. He didn't care about David or why the Shays hated the man. Right now, his thoughts were turned toward his nightmare. The figure standing in the center of the sea of blood had known him, had called him by name. "Ember," he began slowly, his voice shaking. "I honestly don't care why the Shays hate Shuter. It's not my business." Austin's voice grew quiet and the scene from his nightmare flashed through his mind, making him snap open his eyes to stare across from him. He took a deep breath to try and calm himself down.

"The man in my nightmare knew me, called me by name, Ember." He stated, his voice quieter than usual.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:39 pm

"Have you seen him before? Can you describe him?" Ember froze up in fear as she thought of the ghost in her dreams "D-Did he have blonde hair and did he look like Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:14 pm

Austin shook his head slowly, pressing his palms to his eyes as though he had a headache. "I couldn't see his face," he said softly. "But I could see the dull shine of a hidden blade at his wrist, though it looked like it was covered in blood..." Austin's voice trailed off. His back heaved upward as he took another deep breath in an attempt to calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:34 pm

"It's alright, Austin. Whomever this man is, I can tell you that you won't have to face him alone" Ember said softly as she set her hand on Austin's shoulder. She had a vague idea of what he was going through. She wanted to help him in any way that she could.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Austin made no attempt to move away from her touch. In fact, it seemed to help calm him down. "Thanks," he said softly, glancing over at her briefly before he dropped his gaze to the grass beneath him. "It's the first time since I let Sam go that I've had a nightmare like that."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:04 pm

"I know that this is going to sound stupid, but have you ever spoken to Sam? Elizabeth, she's done a lot for me. Helped me understand. She even guides me on occasion." Ember shook her head and laughed. "Then again, I am certifiably insane, so..."

(It seems like the Shay women have a calming effect on the Donnelly men)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 6:06 pm

(XD that's a tradition we created back in the Pirate Era :3 XD)

Austin gave a soft chuckle. "After my imprisonment at Abstergo," he said softly. "I heard someone tell me that help was on the way and then, a couple years after, that I needed to run. It sounded like Sam."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next