Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The darkness (closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:12 am

"This is very difficult for me to admit, but I have to say it. I won't be around much longer, a few months at the most. I need you to promise me that you'll look after my baby girl when I'm gone, no matter what happens." Richard looked behind them to Ember, and smiled lovingly before turning to face Benjamin. "Just what exactly are your intentions for my daughter" Richard asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:40 am

Benjamin swallowed again to keep himself as calm as possible. "Well, sir," he began slowly, his voice shivering. "I would like to see how thin's turn ou' between us. I'm a little nervous to admi' i', bu' I haven' gotten the courage to ask her ou' ye'." It was the truth. Benjamin had never once asked Ember on a date. He was still too nervous to ask.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:56 am

"Just do it, lad. She likes you" Richard said with a laugh. He gently patted Benjamin on the back, and gave him a warm smile. He didn't seem like a threat at all. In fact, the only thing threatening about him was his title.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Benjamin couldn't help but crack a small smile and cast it back at Ember, his heart calming itself down. Her dad wasn't so bad. "If I may be so bold sir, why are you leavin'? Does someone have a contrac' on you? Or is i' business?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:08 pm

Ember flashed Benjamin a warm smile before she continued her mock fighting with Jack.
"No, mister Beckett. In fact, I wish it were that simple. I-I have cancer. Doctors say I only have a few months at the most."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Benjamin's smile faded, being replaced with a frown that was turned back to the front of both of them. "Oh," he said softly. "So then who would take your position? Ember's an Assassin. She's told me many times tha' she would never abandon the Brotherhood."
(skip to dinner or after dinner? :3 lol)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 4:51 pm

"I still have some time to figure that out, mister Beckett. But let's not dwell on that for now." Richard turned around, and began his walk back to the house.

Dinner was a humble meal, a wonderful pub style fish and chips dish. The twins were actually quiet throughout the meal, they had clearly missed proper pub food.
"Ember, did you..."
"Yes, daddy" Ember said with a smile as the butler brought out the desserts.
"These are all Ember’s recipes. She may have gotten a U for chemistry, but she's damned good at this molecular gastronomy stuff." Ember blushed violently, and returned to her dessert.

Once dessert was finished, Jack, Ember, and her father headed to the cigar lounge.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Benjamin, having been shown his room prior to dinner, rose at the same instance that the three did and went back to his room for the evening while Austin rose rather abruptly and followed the three at a slow pace to their cigar lounge. His heart beat quickly and he paused by Walter to whisper, "Would you let him know I'd like to speak with him?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Mitch merely sat away from where the other three were. Despite Tyler losing an arm, Olivia a leg, and Calum damn near everything, the worse he had was just a scratch from flying debris. He felt it was unfair that, despite everyone else losing a limb, he merely just had to get a band-aid slapped on his forehead. He sighed, looking towards the general direction of where the three were being worked on - despite being completely innocent, he just felt completely guilty because he was not wounded.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:10 pm

"Yes, sir" Walter said with a bow before he moved over to Richard.
"Sir, the boy would like to have a word with you."
"Alright, bring him to me" Richard said with a sigh before waving his children out of the room, and pouring himself a glass of whisky.

Jack made his way back to his room, and continued with his customising.

Ember prepared herself for bed before plopping down on the mattress. Bud and Lou leapt onto the bed, and curled up against Ember. She picked up a book and began to read. After such an eventful day, she was exhausted. She set the book aside, assumed her squashed spider position, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:12 pm

(Squashed spider position? XD)

Austin took a deep breath, folded his hands neatly behind his back and approached the Grand Master Templar with his head raised high. "Sir," he said simply. "Thank you for allowing me to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:23 pm

"Sit down, lad. You're making me nervous" Richard said with a laugh before he poured Austin a glass of whisky. "So what is it you wanted to talk to me about..." Richard didn't know the young Assassin's name, so he simply waited for the boy to introduce himself.

(Yeah, the same way Elizabeth used to sleep. Just imagine a mess of limbs contorted into a really weird position.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:29 pm

(XD wow)

Austin took a seat as he introduced himself, smoothing his jeans down his legs. "Donnelly," he said simply, his heart racing in his chest as he revealed his family name. "Austin Donnelly, sir." He calmly took the glass of whisky that Richard had poured him and took a small sip before bringing the cup down to his lap, where it rested in his hands. "Your daughter knows my reasons for wanting to speak with you. As you may or may not know, the Donnelly children always come in pairs. And throughout history, one always betrays the Assassins to join your ranks. I'm looking for one such man.

"His name is Garrett Donnelly. He's my brother. I've searched for years, since he betrayed us, and more than once his trail had gone cold. I was wondering if you might be able to help."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:59 pm

"Ah, yes, the Donnellys" Richard said with a chuckle. He knew full well about the Donnellys. "Let's see, Garrett Donnelly... Off the top of my head? Can't say that I know where he is. Look, I run a multibillion company, and the British rite of the Templar Order. I simply cannot keep track of every Templar in every country. I'm still trying to find the one that almost killed my baby girl. Nonetheless, I shall see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Austin felt the sting of disappointment as though he'd been slapped across the face, but said nothing. If he was honest with himself, he had hoped that Richard would have been able to give him more than that. He calmly drank what remained of the whisky given to him and set the glass down on the table near him. He didn't move or speak, just sort of stared at the ground for a while. If anything, he looked like he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:33 pm

"I'll have my men look into it. Maybe I can lure him out for you" Richard said with a sigh. He wanted to help Austin, he really did, but he had far too much on his plate. He leaned back on the couch, and swirled his whiskey in thought.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:53 pm

"Thanks," Austin said softly, bowing his head in a sign of respect. "Sorry if I was disturbing you, sir." He rose from his seat and turned to exit out of the lounge.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:38 am

Ember walked down the halls in a zombie-like state. Bud and Lou had seen fit to wake her up by gently biting at her toes.
"Jesus fucking Christ" Ember yelled as she smacked into a wall, bounced back, landed on a hard surface, and hit her head. The two cubs thought this was downright hysterical, and cackled the rest of the way to the gardens while Ember mumbled profanities as she rubbed her shoulder.

She sat outside in the dark, and had a cigarette as the cubs whent about their business before they decided that it was playtime. Ember smiled as a black and white wolf with bright green eyes emerged from the shadows.
"Hiya, Danny" Ember said happily as she wrapped her arms around the great wolf. Ember found that it was actually quite a pleasant night, so she decided to stay up for a bit.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:53 am

Benjamin looked over from where he sat in the grass a few feet away from Ember. He hadn't been able to sleep and so came out here to clear his head and just study the stars. Upon seeing Ember, he moved from his spot and took a seat next to her with a soft sigh, his gaze going straight back to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:06 am

"Hey, Benji" Ember said with a sigh as she rested her head on his shoulder. She didn't like waking up in the middle of the night, so she had drawn her hood to hide the dark marks under her eyes. "Trouble sleeping?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:08 am

Benjamin didn't answer for a while and instead studied the stars a bit longer before he answered. "To some exten'," he said softly. "I's mostly a new place. Remember? I' took me abou' a month for me to feel comfortable enough to sleep back in America. Now i's abou' the same."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:21 am

"Yeah, I remember. I suppose it's even more difficult since this is my father's house." Ember looked up at the stars, and found a satellite, she tried to keep up with it, but she couldn't, she was too tired. "At least you weren't woken up by these lil' ankle biters" Ember said with a soft laugh as she picked up the cubs.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:37 am

Benjamin gave a soft laugh and scratched Bud behind his ear. "Nah," he said with a small tease to his voice. "I heard one of 'em yippin' earlier. They're so loud!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:56 am

"Sorry about that, but they are nocturnal creatures" Ember said with a laugh. She had forgotten about the nocturnal nature of her hyenas.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:23 am

Benjamin gave a soft chuckle. "No doub'," he said softly, still scratching behind Bud's ear. "They mus' keep you busy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next