Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The darkness (closed) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:00 am

"We have a room to spare" Ember said after examining the man carefully. She had a feeling that she could trust him. Besides, musicians were very rarely a threat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 5:46 am

Austin took a breath before he spoke, moving Ember's headphones from his ears before he passed her phone back to her with the headphones still attached. "Just don't get too close to me." He warned softly, his voice softening while he gave the man a nod. He was thinking of Samm's safety. The musician counted as an innocent, after all.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 10:02 am

"Yeah, we're a bit nuts. I'm the only one that's been institutionalised." Ember finally finished her meal, and ordered another drink.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 8:57 am

After pausing for a bit, Samm merely shrugged. "Fine by me. Y'see, traveling around a lot, i've met some strange people. Stranger than being crazy or institutionalized. So, 'long as you welcome me in - I'm fine with that.". He smiled a bit, then said, "I'll wait outside for you three.", and walked outside, waiting.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 9:13 am

Benjamin put his phone away and began to eat his food while Austin tried his best to eat. Neither one of them spoke for a while.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:25 pm

"Strange. Normally people run for the hills when I tell them that I was institutionalised" Ember said curiously. She sipped her drink slowly so Benjamin and Austin could finish their food.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:46 pm

Benjamin was finished first, pushing his plate away before he rose to his feet and declared that he was going to the bathroom before he disappeared in that direction. Austin, however, was still picking at his food but was slowly getting it ate. "Benjamin and I didn't." He stated calmly, pointing his fork in her direction before he went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:15 pm

"I suppose so. You two have put up with me for a long time." Ember finished her drink, and paid the bill.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 3:25 pm

Austin couldn't help but chuckle. "It's not so much as we put up with you. We care about you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 4:20 pm

"Thank you, Austin. I think you and Benjamin arrived in my life just in the nick of time. I'd probably be dead if it weren't for you two" Ember said with a sigh. Of course, she had Seth and Zuko at that point. Ember went white as she realised something. Seth was probably at home in his true form. Ember quickly pulled out her phone, and called Seth.
"Seth, we've a normal human guest coming over for the night. You need to look and act like a normal human." Ember ended the call, and put her phone back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:44 am

Austin couldn't help but laugh as he finally finished his food and as Benjamin returned from the bathroom. "I'm sure he'll be fine."
"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:18 pm

"Well, there's the issue of Seth being, well, Seth. Don't want him freaking out the guest" Ember said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:29 pm

"Has he?" Austin asked while Benjamin sat down in a chair at the end of the table so that Ember could get out once they left.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 1:57 pm

"Has he what" Ember asked as she stood up to stretch. "Seth doesn't know any humans beside you, Benjamin, Jack, Father, and me."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:09 pm

Austin couldn't help but laugh as he and Benjamin joined Ember in standing. "I'm sure he'll be fine. He seems to be a fast learner around Humans."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:13 pm

"He's been with me for a while, but he still hasn't learned how to speak English properly. You'd think he'd have learned to stop speaking in the third person after being around humans for thousands of years."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 1:39 am

"He'll get used to it eventually." Austin stated and Benjamin agreed.
"A' leas' he's understandable."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:04 am

"I suppose so. I could always pass him off as a foreigner" Ember said with a laugh before she headed off for the car.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 12:15 pm

Austin and Benjamin followed with a grin on their faces. Both of them shook their heads and climbed into the car.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Seeing them start to leave, Samm started following them. "Hey, wait up! I have no clue where your place even is - don't leave without me. After all, I don't even drive a car here - all in a bus together, we are. I let them have it, since it seems douchey to take a bus all for my self, and making them, with the instruments, walk.", he said somewhat quickly, as he began walking a bit fast towards them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 11:24 am

"Wouldn't dream of leaving you behind, mate. Just need to get the car warmed up" Ember said with a laugh before she stepped into her car. She switched on the heater, and waited for the man.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:44 am

Samm let out a sigh of relief. Sitting in the back, away from the rest, he said, "Sorry I assumed that - many dishonest people in the world... met a few very nasty few my self, even.", and continued by sitting back in his seat, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:26 am

"I know, mate. Bunch of liars, I've known quite a few of them." Ember drove off back to the mansion.

"A few rules, Hewwit.
Do not go wandering around the house unaccompanied.
Stay away from closed or locked doors.
Most importantly, the West Wing is completely off limits."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:00 pm

"And if you hear something that sounds like someone in pain, run away from it." Austin added from where he sat against the other window in the back seat.
"And don' go snoopin' in our belon'in's." Benjamin piped in with a small laugh.
"I was being serious, Benjamin."
"So was I." Benjamin shot a teasing look over to Samm and Austin before he turned back around to the front of the car.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Samm, a bit suspicious, just said, "Alright. 'long as you don't do the same to mine, well - I'm good with that.". To show off, he took out a old photograph from his pocket, the back facing them - It was obviously a picture taken by an old Polaroid camera. "Any pictures you guys find, or drawings, do not look at them.". As he put it back in his pocket, however, the back was slightly visibly before he could put it back in - only a year, 1974, was illuminated. He put it in his pocket, as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next