Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The darkness (closed) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Austin shrugged his shoulders and pressed his hand against his side. "It hurts." he said quietly. "Like the wound was recent." He paused for a moment before his eyes closed and he took a shaky breath. It almost caught in his throat. "And the skin is warm while the actual area inside of the warmth is ice cold." His worry came into his voice and it trembled.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:00 pm

"It should be fine as long as there isn't any actual wound. I need you to let me know when you have more of these pains" Ember said quietly. She knew what could happen, her back was all the proof she needed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:20 pm

Austin nodded, taking a deep breath to calm himself down before he reached for the beer he'd ordered and took a drink. Benjamin, every so often, would take a sip of his own before returning to his cell phone's game. It was a little while later that the waiter returned, asking if they were ready to get anything to eat or even if they would eat at all. "I'll have whatever's good."
"Same here." That was the first time Austin had seen Benjamin agree with him on anything.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Finishing the song, Samm finally drinked the shot that was ordered by the same people he noticed earlier. He drank it in one gulp, and, looking to the people that ordered it, said, "Alright, before I start the song, just wanted to say a thanks to the kind ones who ordered me this drink. Now, some John Lennon - Imagine.". He adjusted the microphone, and pulled out a very tiny box from his pocket, with the word 'Suggestions' written on it, then sat it on a nearby table. It had a hole in the top, presumably for paper, obviously. He cleared his throat, and began. (Not posting entire song, again, obviously)
"Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try -
No hell below us,
Above us only sky -
Imagine all the people
Living for today...
Imagine there's no countries,
It isn't hard to do -
Nothing to kill or die for,
And no religion too,
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Austin watched as the musician and singer placed the small box onto a nearby table and rose to his feet. He told Ember he'd be back before he slipped over to the box and jotted down his suggestion. It was his favorite song. He slipped the paper into the box after he'd finished writing the song's title and who sang it:
Woodkid, Iron. Austin returned to his own booth and slipped back into the seat before he took another sip of his beer.

Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 10:49 am

"Excuse for a moment" Ember said with a sigh before she squeezed past Benjamin in an effort to get some attention. She walked up to the suggestion box, and wrote on a large piece of paper, in big handwriting: David Bowie, Man who sold the World. She also asked to perform Rihannon by Stevie Nicks on stage with him. She gave Samm a small smile, and made her way back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 10:56 pm

Samm smiled a bit at the suggestion. He nodded back at her smile, and, finishing up his current song, said, "Alright - Up next, 'The Piña Colada Song', and then, after that, let's see..." - he pulled a piece of paper out of the box - "...Iron, Woodkid! Quite a good song, slow-paced, enjoyable, can say I indeed can tone my voice down to make it sound like it. After that, a lovely young lady decided to ask and sing a song with me, Rihannon, by Stevie Nicks. I gladly accept. Anywho, getting off track - The Piña Colada Song. Yes, that's it name.". He then cleared his throat a bit, and then began (still not posting an entire song like always, after this i won't add these little footnotes.)

I was tired of my lady, we'd been together too long -
Like a worn out recording, of a favorite song...
So while she lay there sleepin', I read the paper in bed -
And in the personal columns, there was this letter I read

If you like Piña Coladas, and getting caught in the rain -
If you're not into yoga, if you have half a brain,
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape -
Then I'm the love that you've looked for, write to me and escape..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 12:44 am

Austin looked up and smiled at the name of his song and gave an approving nod. He couldn't wait to hear this man start singing it. Let him try to match Woodkid. It was his favorite song and fit him whenever he was stalking a target.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:09 am

Ember watched Samm perform. He was amazing. She was actually surprised that he would allow her to perform with him on stage. He wasn't a arsehole like any other musician she had met before, he was a humble man, and she could sense his passion for music.
"I need to get something out of the car" Ember said happily before she made her way to the car.

Ember returned a few minutes later with a guitar case, some cables, and an amp. She found a quiet corner in the pub, plugged her headphones into the jack, and began to tune her bass guitar. She even did a vocal warmup.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 am

Benjamin had noticed Ember's long absence and then looked over to where Ember had gone. He seemed to watch her like a hawk, unwilling to take his eyes off her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:26 am

"What do you think" Ember asked before she started to play another song on her bass. She hadn't played for a while, and she was using her headphones so he couldn't actually hear her bass. She was actually talking about her singing.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:44 pm

Samm finished up 'The Pina Colada Song', and, after a couple seconds, said, "Alright - Now, for Iron, by Woodkid, and up next, Rhiannon, Stevie Nicks, with... actually, she didn't tell me her name. Ah, well. On to the song.". Before he started, he toned his voice down a bit. He told them to start on ahead, and begin playing, him too. During the instrumental part, he merely practiced. When he began, one of the only differences between him and the actual song was that it was him singing it, not Woodkid.
"Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned in flames
A million mile from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

A soldier on my own, I don't know the way
I'm riding up the heights of shame
I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest
I'm ready for the fight and fate

The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head,
The thunder of the drums dictates
The rhythm of the falls the number of deaths
The rising of the heights ahead..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Benjamin gave Ember a smile. It was a smile that told her that she sounded amazing, singing and bass total. Austin, however, was paying more attention to his song and even swayed a bit in time to it. When Samm finished the song, Austin went straight for his music and played it loud enough in his ears to block out the sounds of the pub. But was rather curious to hear Ember and this musician sing together.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 2:40 pm

"Well, that's my cue" Ember said happily before she unplugged her bass guitar, and took off her headphones. She plugged her bass into one of the amps, and gave Samm a nod. Normal, the Stevie Nicks version started with a piano solo. Ember made her way to a microphone, looked over the crowd, and smiled softly. "This is a song that is very close to my heart." Ember paused to untie her hair, her red ombre ends earning a small gasp from the crowd. "You might remember me from the band, Carrion Crows. Synjin and Darrien, also known as Patches and Daz were murdered last week. I am Ember Shay, and this song goes out to all my friends, living or dead. This is Rhiannon by Stevie Nicks." Ember started to play her bass, and gestured for Samm to join in on piano or guitar.

(I know that it's the Fleetwood Mac version, but Stevie sang both versions)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 3:21 pm

(I've never even heard this song)

Benjamin and Austin even looked up when the song started and each young man smiled as she sang. Benjamin enjoyed her voice and went about playing his game while Austin began to eat his food once the waiter brought it out.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Ember continued to sing her song, her voice matching Stevie's, but still sounding more like Marceline from Adventure Time. She was consumed by the music, barely paying attention to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:29 pm

By the end of the song, Benjamin had stood and clapped, raising a hand to whistle as well. Austin, however, had been numbed to his surroundings. His vision blurred and for a moment, everything in the pub was covered in blood. The noises were dulled and he felt his head spin. He felt sick and he closed his eyes to try and stop the dizziness.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 4:59 pm

Ember looked at Austin before turning to look at Benjamin. She tilted her head in Austin's direction as if asking Benjamin to help him. She grabbed a business card from her pocket, and set it on the piano for Samm.
"I don't know if you're signed with anyone, but I like your style. Give them a call, and tell them that Ember sent you." Ember unplugged her bass, and made her way to the the table to help Austin. She plugged her headphones into her phone, put the headphones over Austin's ears, and pressed play. Her old meditation mix played softly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:06 pm

Benjamin had went straight to Austin at Ember's gesture and had a hand on the other young man's shoulder. Austin took a deep breath and exhaled quietly when her music played. He pushed his plate up further on the table and rested his elbows there, twining his fingers through his hair as his palms hid his face from the world outside. "Will he be okay?" Benjamin asked quietly, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:22 pm

"I don't know. We'll just have to hope that it works." Ember quickly raced off to put her gear back in the car.

"Bangers and mash" Ember said happily as she sat down in her seat. She tucked into her food, and ate while keeping a watchful eye on Austin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Benjamin himself had returned to his seat and now ate his own food, his phone safely in his pocket. Austin, however, had started picking at his food now that he'd calmed down from the dizziness he'd felt earlier. The table was silent and it kind of hurt his head.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:53 pm

"Welcome back, Austin" Ember said jokingly before taking a sip of her drink. She studied Austin for a moment before she ate another slice of sausage while thinking. "We really need to get your training started as quickly as possible."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:05 pm

"I felt like I was being pulled back into my ancestor's world." Austin said quietly, taking a tiny bite of his food. "Everything dulled around me and I couldn't focus my vision."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:39 pm

Samm looked at the business card, and pocketed it. He would call the number later. Though, now he thought of it, the lady - Ember, her name was - did actually look quite familiar. He was not sure if he had seen it somewhere before, but he just knew the face looked familiar. As well as the man who suggested Iron. He wasn't sure entirely. He looked at the time - a good ten minutes before closing. He sighed, then said into the microphone, "Alright, everybody, that was the last song here. On my site, however, 'sammhewet.com', Which is just my name, then .com, I post regular updates as to where I perform next and when I'm taking a Hiatus. But, yeah - Fare well, and Goodnight!". He stood up from the piano, as half the crowd started leaving due to him stopping his performance. However, something else that seemed to be common - there weren't enough room. He let the others he perform with - the guitarist, bassist, and everyone else - book all the rooms possible. The only thing wrong, though, he let them book all of the rooms. All of them. Sighing a bit, he walked over to the two who suggested the previous songs. He smiled a bit, then said, "Hopefully not intruding on you three, but, due to unfortunate circumstances, my entire crew of performers got the rest of the rooms at this town, meaning I do not have one. Just wondering if you few would be so kind to keep me guest. If not, I understand.".
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 6:45 pm

"We came here from America with her." Benjamin said as he took a drink, nodding toward Ember. "Her father migh' be hospitable ta ya."
"It's not a good idea." Austin finally spoke, his voice quiet and his eyes the same green as his ancestor's.
"I's no' your call, Austin." Benjamin said simply, nodding toward Ember again. "I's her call." Austin turned his gaze to Ember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next