Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The darkness (closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:15 am

"Probably. We can only try" Ember said with a smile. She finished the rest of her breakfast in silence before she said goodbye to her father, and watched him leave. "They're up in my study. Just let me know when you're ready."

"I hope you're enjoying the new limbs. Courtesy of mistress Shay" an Assassin said with a laugh as he entered the room. "We didn't dress them up or anything since we figured you were fans of Star Wars."

(Actually, they'd look exactly like anakin's prosthetics)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:05 am

(Void, you just copied and pasted your earlier response..o-o)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:37 am

"These aren't your average Animi. They've had a few upgrades done to them" Ember said happily as she opened the door to her study. It looked more like a lab than anything else. Ember set up the computers before running tests on the Animi. After a bit of tampering, she finally managed to get to what she was looking for. The memories of her dead friend, Patches.

(Sorry)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 8:47 am

(lol it's okay ^_^ distracted by the talk of bionic limbs XD)

Austin hesitated for a moment before he stepped into her study, Benjamin directly behind him. "Looks like a laboratory," said the Australian as he took a seat in an empty chair in the corner of the room, away from the Animi and the rest of Ember's equipment. Austin, however, looked around for a brief moment before he turned to Ember. His heart was hammering so fast inside of his chest that he was certain she could hear it and thought it might explode. His fingers flexed at his sides and he forced a deep breath into his lungs in an attempt to keep himself calm. He didn't know the first thing about operating one of these machines, especially if they were modified from the one he'd been forced to sit in over twenty-four hours.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:27 am

"Calm down, Austin. It's alright. I built them myself. The original designs didn't have much emphasis on safety. These babies have been programed to pull us out before any lasting damage can be done. They also allow us to access restricted memories." Ember sat down, and logged into the Animus.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 9:37 am

Austin gave a nervous chuckle, running a hand through his hair as he stepped closer to the Animi that sat in front of him, up against the wall opposite the door that Austin had the courtesy to shut behind him. "Right," he said, his voice cracking so much that he had to clear his voice. Granted, he was terrified of going back into an Animus, but it was a mixed fear of the Animus as well as what he would find. Austin turned to the other Animus alongside the one that Ember had probably already logged into and stared at the computer. "How..How does this thing work?" He asked, his voice shaking ashe looked over at Ember, wiping sweaty hands along his pants.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:33 am

"Don't worry, Seth know how to work Animus. Donnelly just sit down, put on..." Seth hesitated for a moment as he didn't know the word he was looking for. "That" Seth continued as he pointed to the Animus headgear. "Seth take care of everything."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 10:44 am

Austin dipped his head rather slightly and looked over at Ember for the briefest moment before he picked up the headset. "Don't suppose I can have a lie-down," he said, his voice shaking. He was used to lying on his back when he had done this the two years he'd been held captive at Abstergo and the thought of actually sitting up while going through the Animus didn't sound appealing to him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:46 pm

"Of course Donnelly can lie down. Seat is a recliner" Seth said with a laugh before he started typing away.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:56 pm

Austin breathed out for a moment before he reclined the chair back and got comfortable. Then he slipped the headset onto his head and rested it against the chair's head. His hands gripped the rests so tight that the knuckles turned completely white. It was obvious he was both scared and nervous about returning to the lands of his ancestors, especially when he didn't know what would happen or what he would find, not that he was looking for anything truly specific.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 1:52 pm

"Do not worry, Donnelly, Seth take care of Donnelly" Seth said in a fatherly tone. There was a calming warmth in his voice that could calm a crying baby. Seth clicked a button, and watched over the two Assassins.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:00 pm

Austin had given Seth a small grin before he closed his eyes and was instantly pulled into the Animus. It took time to load, but once it did, Austin found himself in Masyaf. He felt his arms first and then shifted his weight to make certain he was where he was supposed to be. The body of his ancestor felt different, foreign almost, but everything else seemed to have fallen into place. "Hey, Donnelly!" The voice made Austin spin around and from the castle's gates walked an assassin in white-silver robes with a black sash tied around his waist. "The Master wants you to take care of a Templar thorn down in Damascus. Think you can handle it?"

"I can handle anything that's thrown my way." Austin started. The voice that came out of his throat was darker than he anticipated and it sounded...dangerous.
"Just don't get cocky. The Master hasn't been pleased with your actions as of late and will not tolerate another failure on your part."
"Don't worry, Dijon. By this time tomorrow, that Templar will be dead."
Who is this? I don't remember having an ancestor back this far. There was something about this one that made Austin's stomach churn, though he had to follow through with his ancestors actions. It was the way that things were done. Well, whoever he is, looks like I'll be spending quite a bit of time in his shoes. Might as well see what I can find out while I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 2:55 pm

It wasn't the first time that Ember had relived a man's memories, but it still felt incredibly strange.

"Dude? What the fuck?! We thought you were dead!"
"Sorry to disappoint, Patches. You see, I did a bit of thinking back at Bedlam. The Assassins, you, Daz, Ember? You're all just relics of a forgotten time. Now the Templars..."
"You didn't... Marco... We treated you like our brother! You and Ember..."
"She meant nothing to me. So I joined joined the Templars? Big deal!" Patches stared down the barrel of Marco's gun, and smiled.
"See you in hell" Marco roared before he pulled the trigger.

Ember woke with a start, and in a cold sweat.
"Seth, load Daz's memories!" Not even five minutes after she went under, she awoke looking absolutely terrified.

"I... FUCK" Ember growled before she raced off.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Benjamin immediately leapt up and turned to Seth, pointing toward Austin. "Watch 'im! Don' do anythin'! Jus'...watch 'im! Ember!" Benjamin hared after the girl, slamming the door shut to signify his escape.

In the Animus...

Masyaf rose once more in front of the young man and he breathed a soft sigh of relief as he slid from the back of the black stallion his ancestor had taken before he walked past the guards and into the city just in time to watch as another Assassin stalked up to him. "The Master's unhappy, Haemon. What'd you do?"
"What do you mean? I took care of the Templar. That's all the Master should care about."
Haemon Donnelly... That explained why he didn't remember any ancestors being in Masyaf.

"Well you had to have done something for the Al Mualim's top to be blown. Might as well go and see what he wants." Austin watched the Assassin leave Haemon alone for now and raised his gaze to Masyaf's castle.
So Haemon wasn't popular with the Assassins...that's quite unusual. Austin knew he had to get to the bottom of this and started up the path that led to the Castle.

Castle...

"Adlai said you needed to speak with me." Austin stood before the Master of Masyaf, a bookshelf on one wall while a coop with pigeons in it sat on the other. A table with many papers strewn about it sat directly ahead and a window allowed quite a lot of light in. He and Haemon both waited for Al Mualim to speak, though Austin could sense the anger building in the Master's body and braced himself for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:00 pm

Ember sat on the edge of the rooftop, rocking herself back and forth in an attempt to calm herself down. She was completely on edge. Ember pulled a small bottle from her pocket, removed the lid, and inhaled the fumes deeply before quickly closing the bottle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:30 pm

Benjamin joined her on the roof moments later and sat down next to her with a sigh of relief. "You know, you're qui'e the runner," he said with a teasing tone that was light and soft.

In the Study...

Austin woke not long after following Haemon through a couple more contracts and lectures by both Altaïr and Al Mualim. He sat up stiffly and removed the headset before ruffling his dark hair. He remained silent for a time before he turned to Seth. "Can I go back in tomorrow?" He asked, his voice slightly hoarse. He sounded as though he hadn't quite uncovered what he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 4:54 pm

"Thanks, Benji" Ember said sadly as she flicked a pebble off the roof. She was riding out the short high that the fumes had provided her. She couldn't believe what she saw in the Animus.

"Donnelly can use Animus whenever Donnelly wants to. Just tell Seth or Little Dragon."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Benjamin stayed silent, unsure if he should say something or not. "Ya wanna go for a run?" He asked. He kind of wanted to get her mind off of whatever it was she had seen in the Animus.

"Well," Austin said softly, getting out of the reclining chair. "I need to find something and i think Haemon Donnelly will be able to help me find it. Somehow. So I'll be needing someone to watch over me possibly for this week." It sounded as though he intended on getting in the Animus every day this week just to find what it was he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Calum looked up at the Assassin. He looked down at his arms - so, that explained it. Of course, they were right in the choice for the arms and legs - pure black, not decorated to look 'edgy' or 'cool'. He flexed his fingers, moving them as easily as his old ones. However, he could not say the same for his toes - the entire thing was one piece. He looked up at the assassin, and said, "I can take it that my team has gotten the same things as well? I know one lost an arm, another a leg. Can't be sure 'bout Mitch, the red-headed one. He alrigh'?".
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 5:43 pm

"Sure, why not" Ember said with a sigh. She just wanted to keep her mind off of what she saw in the Animus. She knew she needed to tell Benjamin eventually, but right now, she just wanted to be with him.

"Seth will help Donnelly. But only if everything is alright with Donnelly?"

"Your teammates got the same treatment and prosthetics as you. Mitch didn't sustain any serious injury, so he seems to be mostly ok."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Benjamin rose to his feet with a stretch before he peered around what portion of the city he could see from here. "Lead on," he said, giving a small bow from the waist while an arm extended toward the city.

Austin took a deep breath, rubbed his face for a time before he decided he needed to confide in someone other than Ember. "I had a nightmare the other night," he said slowly, his voice shaking slightly as he recounted the dark nightmare, of how blood was everywhere and that a dark figure had stared right at him and called his name while blood dripped from a blade at his side. "Ember thinks the figure's tied to my ancestors somehow." He concluded quietly, shaking and taking deep breaths to try and calm himself down.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 6:27 pm

"Alright, fine" Ember said with a laugh before she set off. Even in her condition, her movements were incredible. After the scene at her place, and knowing that her enemy was in the city, Ember decided to avoid it altogether. Instead, she took a country road leading through a small forest of trees.

"An ancestor? This makes sense. Little Dragon is linked to ancestors, even bad ones. Seth think this is worth investigating."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Benjamin followed her closely, doing his best to keep pace. He was used to the country, as that was where his Uncle lived but this was in London, not in the Outback. There were no wild animals to take care of the further away from the cities you got.

Austin gave a small nod. "Ember did too," he said softly and looked up at the ancient Egyptian god. "And Haemon just feels so...dark. I could hear it in his voice." He remained silent for a time before he ran a hand through his hair and rubbed his face again before he rose to his feet. "You'll help me, then?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 4:25 am

Ember ran along the forest path until she saw the perfect tree for climbing. She quickly scaled the Tree, and raced off through the branches. She moved just like Elizabeth. Whether it was from all her time in the Animus, or her connection to her ancestors was uncertain.

"Of course Seth will help Donnelly" Seth said in that same fatherly tone that he had used earlier. "Donnelly must be careful. If Austin can feel the darkness of Haemon, even when not use Animus, then this very bad."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Benjamin grinned after Ember and followed quickly, launching himself into a tree and racing after her. He'd used trees before back home in Australia for a few contracts, but he wasn't all that used to the trees tugging at him from all sides as he moved.

Austin pushed a hand through his hair, each strand falling back into place. His eyes trailed back to the Animus headgear that Ember had created and frowned. "I'll try to be careful," he said, turning back to Seth. "Maybe Haemon's darkness can help me find out if the one from my nightmare is in that time period."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next