Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed)   Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 3:05 am

It was, as Hobson felt, quite a boring day. Sky was, as it always was, gloomy and cloudy. It would have been just any other ordinary day - he woke, got to his work, did his job, and began walking home. Except, of course, on liability - a young man, no older than 20, decided to attempt to rob him as he was walking down the street. "C'mon, old man... just give me your money, and you don't have to feel this go through your chest.". He was, of course, referencing the long and wicked knife he was brandishing. Hobson merely chuckled, and said, "Oh, come now... do you believe just cause you brandish a blade you strike fear into the heart of a man?". The mugger, obviously angered, stepped closer, the knife wavering inches from Hobson's chest. "I'mma say this one last time... gimme your money, and I won' kill ya."

(...and there it is. Feel free to respond whenever you feel fit, Ava.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed)   Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 3:39 am

Ora, had been out pickpocketing when she heard the commotion. She turned her head in the direction before moving closer. She used her cane to feel for objects in her way though she really didn’t need it. She was blind true enough but she could see through her other sensitive senses. She had learned how to move around as if she could see simply by listening, smelling and even taste.

She could hear two heartbeats, one was swift from emotion and the other was calm. She knew the mugger by his voice. Moving over to them she waited until she was behind the man with the blade before she swung her cane, knocking the man in the side of the head before swinging up between the man’s legs with a loud swatting sound and the sound of him screaming. Grinning she brought her cane back up and began to walk away when a few other men came out of hiding to block her way.

“I don’t really have time for this gentleman.” She said with a grin. “Besides, you wouldn’t hit a blind women would you?” When one came running at her she stepped out of the way, tripping him with her cane. “Hmm not very polite.”
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed)   Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed) EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 4:49 am

Merely smirking, Hobson followed the woman that just stopped the mugger, his staff clanking every now and then against the ground. Seeing the three men confront her, he said, "Well, now - It is bad enough, attempting to rob a man in his late 30's, but a lady? Shame. Guess you three never really listened to your mothers...", and, he walked forward faster, quickly tossing the staff up over one of their heads, catching it with his free hand, and swiping his legs out from underneath him. The other, attempt to charge at Hobson, was merely dodged, and quickly forced onto the ground with Hobson's staff, which Hobson then hit him with. Hobson looked towards the woman, and said, "Well, I do believe that settles it. Thanks for saving my skin back there, and, nice to meet ya. Name's Hobson Butcher.". The first man Hobson assaulted tried to rise back up, but was swiftly knocked unconscious with a swift blow of his staff.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed)   Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed) EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 2:48 am

Ora glanced up at him when he thanked her but did not show her face. She could not let him see her secret. “Yes, well your welcome sir…” She said smiling. “I would stay to the more popular streets. You will have better luck with getting somewhere safely.” She told him before beginning to walk into the busy streets.

One of the men muttered as he looked up. “The boss will have something to say about this, Ora! You’re working on his last nerve.” He then took a deep breath and closed his eyes tightly. His head hurt and the world seemed to be spinning to him. Ora never stopped moving but muttered. “I’m scared…” before moving into the busy streets of white chapel. Ora, had no time for his threats though she suspected she would soon see them act on them. Sighing she hopped that man would make it home safely but she was sure he would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed)   Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons run when kind men go to war (Closed)
Page 1 of 1