Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Obi Yakuba
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:39 pm by Chaos_Permitted

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:13 am by AvaAssassin

» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:52 am by AvaAssassin

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm by AvaAssassin

» Battle of Bunker Hill
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm by jacobpolley13

Share | 

Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:14 pm

"You're not a weapon," Aaron said simply, stuffing a piece of toast into his mouth before taking his glass of milk into hand. "You're a shadow and a damned good one." He said this while raising the glass to his lips before he took a drink and continued to eat his breakfast. Red was always like this. Always demanding that he take her along with him whenever Matrics called him into the station. He pointed at her with a fork full of egg before he stuffed it into his mouth. "Just make sure you let me talk to Kyle. You know he hates it when I walk in with you right behind me."

It was true. Whenever Aaron let Red tag along, Kyle would always give him an earful when they got to the station. There really was nothing Aaron could do about it. She was his Shadow and that's how it has always been. He'd come to accept that he couldn't do anything about it, but the police officer hadn't. In fact, every time he laid eyes on Red he got annoyed and went into something that could pass for anger whenever Red put in her two cents of a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:54 pm

“I’ll be silent as a shadow! Even more, if you need me to be!”

She smiled at him, eating after she served herself in what she had left for her to eat. She kept smiling, just like when they were younger and they had to keep an awful secret between them two. She nodded and tried to remember every time the police officer had been looking at her with the bad look. “I bet he’s in love with you, and that he’s just jealous because we always do the Assassin stuff together. Is that it?”

Red smiled a little, hiding her smile behind her glass as she was drinking, giving him an amused look while she was waiting for him to react. “Aaand I'm also going to bet that you two got into serious stuff before I could even understand what was going on!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Aaron reacted instantly, picking up a small portion of sausage before he chucked it across the table at her in that playful manner that he always had. "I'm not gay!" He declared, chucking another small bit of sausage at her for good measure before he returned to his eggs. Aaron was never one to go after both genders. He enjoyed the company of females and males alike, but he never saw his own gender as something to chase after, like most gay guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:21 am

"Oh, dear police officer!" she started, trying to mimic Aaron's voice, her hands joined tightly under her chin. "I'd do anything for you! I'd... Eek!"

She avoided the first sausage portion before she laughed, sitting back normally, proud of herself. "Ha, ha! You missed me!" And as she said so, she received the second little sausage part in the middle of the forehead. She looked totally stunned before she smiled. "Nice shot... But I see you are seeking for war... No one can defeat me!" Red made a move to jump on him, before she sat back, playful. "I'll hit when you'll be less expecting me to!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:26 am

Aaron narrowed his eyes from under his hood at Red, finishing his breakfast as much as he could before he rose and downed the last of his milk. "If you want to tag along, stop assuming I'm gay and come on!" He moved toward the door, making certain everything he needed was there on him before he opened the door and grabbed his set of keys to the house before locking the door and making certain the alarm system was working properly before he stepped outside, hiding his house keys on his person and making sure they were tied down tight. The alarm system was to make sure that no one broke in and even if someone did, it would identify them immediately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Red smiled, completely amused, before she nodded. "I'll stop saying that you are gay! Promise!" She stayed up when he did and followed him, her hands behind her back. She waited for him to lock the door, smiling a little, before she took a more serious attitude, her hand on her hip. Waiting for him to walk ahead of her, she kept still, looking right at Aaron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Aaron turned around once he was outside and narrowed his eyes. "Are you going to stop gawking at me and close the door?" He asked impatiently. It was obvious that he wanted to get to the station as quickly as he could. "I'm pretty sure that Matrics will call me in a bit asking where I'm at." It was true. On more than one occasion, Kyle Matrics would often call Aaron to find out where he was at if he was called in to help with something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:25 pm

She looked up at him, nodded and obeyed. There was technically only one individual on earth who could speak to her that way and still get a positive and docile answer. She closed the door, locked it and hid her own set of keys on her own person. Then, she stepped back to see if everything was done. The windows were closed, as always, since Aaron always took the time to close each one of them even before she could realise it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:46 pm

Aaron himself had stepped back to take a look at their place. A frown placed itself upon his face before he took a step forward and made absolutely certain that the windows were locked. He even sidled up to the door to make certain the alarm system would work, the camera hidden in the corner above his head. When he had reassured himself that everything would be fine, Aaron nodded over to Red and headed in the direction of the police station.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:06 pm

She followed him at the second she had finished, and when he started walking to the police station. When she started walking, she started looking right in front of her. If there was something she could do, it was to be Aaron's shadow. But sometimes, in front of the police officer, she would sometimes talk. But most of the time, she really was quiet and efficient.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:50 pm

"Make certain you stay quiet this time, Red." Aaron stated as he hung a left at the street corner. "I don't need Kyle blowing up in your face while he's trying to tell me what's going on." It never failed. Every time he tried to go to the police station on his own, Red was right behind him as always. And every time, Aaron noticed, Red would often give her thoughts on a certain problem that stumped even him and Matrics would get angry at her for it. He didn't need that this time around. He had a feeling that this time, it was seriously important and he wanted to make sure that Red knew that it could very well be more important than anything else the police had asked him to help with in the past.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Red was about to answer something, probably mock him, before she heard the serious tone in his voice. She raised eyebrows under her hood and nodded. “I will” she gave him as only answer, nodding a little. This time, she was going to try much harder than ever: say no word in front of the police officer. Even if she badly wanted to make a comment about Aaron and the man’s fake love story, she was going to shut up and keep all her comment for when they were going to be out of mission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Aaron nodded back at her and made another turn, this time to the right and there it was just ahead of them. It was most recognized because of all the police cars out front. With a deep breath, Aaron made his way across the street and through the parking lot. He stepped up to the door and opened it before he stepped inside. Instantly, he was greeted with the barking of their K9 partners from somewhere deep within the building. "Ah, Arrow!" The man sitting behind the desk started upon seeing the Assassin halt in front of him. "You startled me."
"You called me in for something. What is it that you need from me, Matrics?"

Kyle cleared his throat and rose from where he sat at his desk. "Yes," he said calmly. "Well, as I mentioned over the phone, the ballistics came back from the bullet that had gotten itself stuck inside one of our officers. It was from an AMT Automag V, a gun that we don't even use."
"Many people use that type of gun," Aaron stated, his gaze following the officer. "It could have been anyone who shot your man." Kyle was silent for a moment before he nodded and turned toward Aaron.
"And that's why I've called you in, Arrow. I need you to find whoever has that type of gun and question them. See what they know and bring them in."

Aaron turned to look over his shoulder at Red before he turned back to Matrics with a grin. "We'll find your shooter. Don't worry." He said before he turned and walked out of the building, taking a deep breath of the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Red kept silent the whole time, just as Aaron had asked her. An AMT Automag V. She tried to picture the weapon in her head. They could try anything to find the shooter, but it would take hours, days, more. She frowned a little under her hood. But still, they were going to make their best. She looked at the Arrow when he gave her a quick gaze before he turned back to the man. She slightly nodded.

When the Arrow turned around, Red followed him, giving a quick gaze to the police officer before they passed the doors. The air made her feel better almost instantly. She finally turned to Aaron and put her hands on her hips. “It could be anybody. How will we find the shooter?” She crossed her arms on her chest, her head slightly leaning right. “One of their officers had been shot and now they need to find the shooter, and the only information we’ve got is the gun that was being used… how are we even supposed to find more?”

She sighed a little. Were they going to have to play Sherlock and Watson? Usually, their missions consisted of her going to kill targets that they already knew name, sex and emplacement. Now, they had to found their target…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Aaron's smile only grew from under his hood, his head swiveling to look at Red. He loved these types of assignments from the police. It helped him to cool off after a contract for the Creed but it obviously made Red a little angry. "We'll find the shooter," he said, turning back to the street and the building across from where they were now. "If they don't find us first. Prepare yourself, Red. It's these types of missions that I love." He started forward as though something out of a movie and headed for the building across from the police station. He obviously got his kicks from these police missions that he got almost on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:04 am

Red looked up at him before she rolled her eyes. But after a moment, she couldn't help but smile a little. Aaron was more of an intellectual than she was. Of course, she wasn't stupid at all. But Aaron was, in a light way, her nemesis. They were really similar in many ways, like the combat style and love of television shows. But when it came to missions, Red preferred to have brutal interaction to investigation. She nodded at him. She could sacrifice this time too. Aaron seemed to love those missions. She had no more choice left now than help.

"Lead the way, Sherlock"

And then, Red started thinking. They had one evidence, and it was the fun's bullet. A bullet coming from a gun the policemen never had been in contact with. Who else would have that type of guns on them? It probably wasn't that of a rare item. The shooter wasn't stupid too. It probably was a common weapon, so their research would be even wider...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:21 am

(*more intellectual
*Aaron was, in a way, her nemesis.
*Red preferred brutal interaction to investigation.
*Aaron seemed to love investigation missions.
*She had no choice now but to help.
*They had one piece of evidence and it was the gun's bullet. A bullet that came from a gun the policemen never used. Who else could have that type of gun on them? It probably wasn't rare, like chives or knives.
*The shooter wasn't stupid, either. It was probably a common weapon, so they had an even broader range to investigate)

Aaron looked down upon Red the second he had reached the roof and later cast his gaze around his surroundings. He didn't know if Red knew already or if she even had it as well, but he had Sight and Sense, two things that the ancient Assassins, Altaïr, Ezio, Connor and Edward had. It helped him with missions and helped keep Red safe. He used it now to check for anything that was unusual. Nothing. With a growl Aaron shook his head and rose from his crouch. Maybe things would go better at home? "Maybe we should wait at home for the shooter." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Fri May 13, 2016 2:19 am

"Home?" Red asked, looking right at him in surprise. "Do you really think I put this outfit on to come back home?" But she ended up sighing, moving her shoulder a little. "If you think that'll be better, sir"

Red didn't really knew about the special capacity Aaron had. She always had thought it was his incredible instinct. Sometimes, he could get her away from a bullet trajectory even before the bullet was shoot. When they were younger, Aaron always was the one to find her. She remembered once being lost in a crowd, trying to find back her friend. And just as if he had done magic, his hand had come from nowhere to take her wrist. She never really knew how he did so, but he always could find her, no matter where she was hiding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Fri May 13, 2016 2:32 am

Aaron smiled and looked at her again, the wind caressing his hood gently and causing it to flap in the breeze. "Come on then, Red. Let's get home and wait." He chuckled as he headed off in the direction of home. They were the bait and he was hoping that the shooter would take it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Fri May 13, 2016 2:47 am

She followed him along, not even looking around. Her hood was hiding the sound around her. If she had to be attacked, she'd have to hear the footsteps before. When she thought of it, she started looking around her. "Why do you think that home is the safest place to go right now? I don't get it..."

After a moment of walking, they saw their house back at the end of the street. Red looked up at Aaron after a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Fri May 13, 2016 2:51 am

Aaron hadn't bothered answering her. Instead, he'd stayed silent throughout the entire walk home and now that their house stood before them, his muscles were tense and ready for anything. With a deep breath, he opened the door to the house and looked around for a moment, stretching out his Sight and Sense to find out if anyone got there before them. "It's clear." He sounded relieved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Fri May 13, 2016 3:19 am

"Wha-...? Of course it's clear, it's..."

But then she stopped, slowly realising. She said no word for a moment before she muttered, so softly that Aaron barely heard her: "We... are using ourselves to lure the shooter..."

Aaron heard Red getting closer to him, just as if she was trying to protect him, or worse, be his human shield. She wouldn't let anyone hurt her best friend...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Fri May 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Aaron calmly glanced over at Red without turning his head before he flicked up the lights. "I still want to search the entire house. Make certain that no one's been inside. If there's any traces of taps or cameras...we need to somehow get rid of it. If not the cameras, then the taps." Almost at once, he began to use his Sense and started with the door and windows. It didn't look like there'd been any signs of forced entry, which put his mind at ease for a little while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:42 am

She nodded and ran away. She carefully made sure everything was in place. However, she wasn’t feeling any nervous anymore. She just was doing what was asked of her to do and being nervous could distract her from what she was doing. She quickly walked left and right and found nothing. She sighed and went back to Aaron: the coast was clear, there was nothing there that wasn’t theirs at first. No hidden eye was looking at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:08 am

Aaron halted outside the door to his room, his Sense still stretched out. Something felt...off about the room beyond the door. Was there something hiding there in plain sight? He cast a look down to Red, instructing her to stay where she was and to not move a single muscle. Whatever he was sensing...it could very well be a gun trap; a single movement could set it off once the door was open. Aaron took a deep breath of air and turned the knob slowly, as though he were expecting something nasty to happen. His instincts had been right: there was definitely something wrong in his room. But it wasn't a gun trap. Simply a message scrawled out in what looked like blood red ink on a piece of paper setting on his desk with his own quill(something no one ever used to write anymore except to do calligraphy) sitting next to it, still dripping with the ink. Someone had been in here and quite recently. Aaron stayed where he was in the doorframe for a moment longer to be on the safe side before he crossed the floor to his desk and the message, the cool night air making the page flutter under its paper weight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)   

Back to top Go down

Hollow Blood(Closed with GhostFaceKiller)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3