Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:38 pm

Cyril looked at him walk away until he turned the corner and disappear from his view. Cyrils stayed there before he came back at himself, just as if he was being hit in the back of the head. He started exploring his room, looking around, hands behind his back. Several times he had passed near hitting something with his axe, catching everything that would fall just in time. He finally decided to take off the weapon, putting it somewhere safe, a nervous look on his face. "Let's... not break everything in here!" the poor man told himself before he backed up from the weapon, turned around and went near hitting himself on the wall. He jumped, kept still for a moment, before he sighed. He sucked at being a normal human being...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:46 pm

There was a small chuckle from the doorway and if he was to turn around, he'd see Adrienne dressed the same way she was when she changed with an arm raised to rest upon the doorframe. "Tu es tellement beau quand vous êtes maladroit," she said with a grin upon her face, her voice melodic and beautiful, like the rest of her.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Cyril quickly turned to the voice, surprised. She had seen him being totally awkward, talking to his own! He suddenly blushed and started to try to explain himself, almost panicking. "I broke nothing! Everything is fine! I... I just, I mean, the axe... the wall was just in front of... I mean, I..."

But then, he heard her talking at him in a surprising way. She wasn't making fun of him. More then that, she seemed to find him... cute. He stayed like that a moment before he scratched the back of his head, a surprised look on his face. "Moi? Beau? Well... thank you...!" He quickly looked away. She was so attractive, her hand placed like that on the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Adrienne chuckled and told him that he was very welcome before she beckoned him forward with a wave of a hand. "Would you like to see ze res' of my property? We can take ze horses if you like." She asked, turning to walk out of the doorway to his room. She didn't even comment on the fact that he'd been trying to redeem himself and instead grinned to herself when he exclaimed that nothing got broken.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:02 pm

Still confused, Cyril scratched the back of his head. Well. That was unexpected! he thought, before he quickly took his hands behind his back. "Oui, bien-sûr! I would love to!" he said while following her. She had no idea who was the actual beautiful one in the place. He kept looking at her, before he realised he could have been caught. He quickly looked away. Was he blushing? He had no idea, but he felt his cheeks turning a little warmer.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:24 pm

Adrienne glanced over at him briefly before she grinned and bounded down the hall, giggling to herself like a little girl would when her papa picked her up and held her above him. She shouted something down to him, something that sounded like "Try to keep up!" with that thick French accent of hers. Even her hair billowed behind her despite being confined to a loose ponytail at the back of her head. Any who would look at her now, in her baggy men's shirt and pants, would mistake her for a young man instead of a young woman. It was fine with her. She didn't care what others thought of her.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:22 pm

The Axeman kept on lightly looking at her. She seemed to be so full of life and strength. Not like the other women he had met in his life: most of them were scared to get hurt, or to be looked at in a weird way, or to be talked in another way. But Adrienne seemed like the one kind he had never encountered before. Cyril sure felt awkward in such a beautiful house, but he didn't felt so bad with her. And he really wanted to see her smile on her face, all the time. She looked so lonesome on that big dreamy house...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:02 pm

Adrienne had made it to the front doors and now stood with her back to it, arms crossed over her chest while a devilish grin had placed itself upon her lips. "Vat took you so long?" She asked in a teasing manner when she caught sight of Cyril. Of course she was teasing and it showed through the grin that had a hard time remaining gone. "Viens! Jerald vill 'ave dinner ready by ze time we get back."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:12 pm

He soon joined her and laughed when she asked him what had taken him so long. "Désolé" he started, waving a hand just like nothing had happened. "I was just trying no to break something!" he teased her back, before he pointed behind him with his thumb. "Or to smash myself on a wall! I love to do that. Hitting myself on cold big walls, my favorite!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 6:03 pm

Adrienne laughed as she pulled open the doors that led outside. The smile on her face showed him how amused she was at his teasing and the fact that it was directed at himself. "Vous êtes comme un homme drôle! She exclaimed as she leapt from the porch and onto the dirt pathway that led up to the house from the main road. She took a deep breath and headed down a smaller path that led back to where the stables were possibly.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 3:22 am

"Merci! That's because I..."

Love to hear you laugh. He stopped his sentence before saying to much and simply followed her, looking totally stunned by his own attitude. He couldn't tell her that! It could have been confusing... he scratched the back of his head and kept on walking with her. He ended up to her side, hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 4:29 am

(*too
*ended up at)

Adrienne stayed silent, a quiet smile on her face as she kept her gaze trained ahead of her. The barn rose up in front of them in no time at all. The neighs of the horses greeted her as she stepped inside. She instantly greeted the gray stallion she'd ridden up here while the bigger draft horse snorted and stomped his hooves against the stall's ground.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:34 am

Cyril walked to her and ended up smiling. That horse could beat any other at speed. It was just surprising.

"Does he have a name?" he randomly asked before realising his question was a little weird. He scratched the back of his head, surprised. "Uhm... I mean... have you called your horse by any name?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:45 am

Adrienne chuckled and called Cyril a cheese brain. "Vous êtes un cerveau de fromage." she then stroked the stallion's nose and fixed his forelock for a moment before she answered. "I've named him Sky's Lightning, or Sky for short."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:07 am

He looked at her in surprise before he sincerely laughed, "Yes! I've been called that way before! It was either that or cheese head! It suits me well!" and after a moment, when he felt calm back: "Sky Lightning. That's a wonderful name... Makes me think of that moment I saw you literally flying with him. Quick as a thunderbolt"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:15 pm

Adrienne chuckled again and rested her cheek against the stallion's head. For a moment, it looked as though the pair was one. "He is beautiful horse. Was bred for speed and one rider alone." She looked up and over at Cyril. "His breed only bonds to Un Rider in zeir entire life."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 5:43 am

Cyril couldn’t look away from her, a soft smile on his lips. She was incredible. She actually was like no one he had met before. He nodded, but still couldn’t look away from her. He could look at her all the time he wanted to. He couldn’t stop from being fascinated, quite charmed by her way of acting, of talking, of being.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:51 am

Adrienne couldn't help but smile and went about her duties of cleaning out the stables. For the daughter of a Nobleman, she seemed rather comfortable in the barn surrounded by, as most nobles called them, 'filthy beasts.' It was unexpected behavior, but completely normal for her. She grew up like this and she taught herself many things. Her father taught her responsibility and her mother taught her humility. She taught herself how to handle a tough situation when her parents died and again when the Assassins took her in to become one of them.

She ruffled Sky's mane for a moment before she set about to grooming his beautiful gray coat. She was well aware of Cyril's gaze and didn't mind him looking at her, though she mainly just brushed it off. All men would stare at women from time to time, especially the drunk ones.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptySun May 28, 2017 3:10 am

He just kept silent for a couple more seconds, before he smiled a little more and slowly changed for a more confident posture.

"Have you ever fought with an axe while riding, madame?"

His voice didn't sound as shy as it did before. Apparently, axe fighting was his domain. He probably was good at wrestling, too. He looked at his axe, teasing Adrienne with a fake snob accent.

"Because, see, I'm looking for a partner to practice my battle-riding skills. Not that I am not good, but... I am actually the best one in the whole country. I'm talking about fighting, bien-sûr. I'm not bragging. I'm being quite humble, actually. But... It does not mean people did manage to beat me"

And then, turning to her with a cheerful smile:

"You'd like to try?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Adrienne looked over at him with a grin. Battle Riding really wasn't one of her strong suits, but she would be a savage in the saddle if the need arose. "Not afraid of a woman, I see." She teased, that accent of hers beautiful as ever. "Zat is good. I am actually looking for a partner of my own, Monsieur."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4