Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 5:40 pm

Adrienne couldn't help but chuckle at Cyril's nervous antics and even Jerald's face cracked a grin before he led both horses down a path that must have led back to the barn. Adrienne also pulled down her hood, her hair pulled tight behind her head with just a few strands framing her face as before. "Excusez-moi s'il-vous-plaît. Je dois changer ma tenue." She gave the larger man a small bow before beckoning him toward the house. "S'il vous plaît, make yourself at 'ome. I won't be but une minute."

With those words, Adrienne walked toward the doors of the house and swung them both open before heading up the stairs that framed a hallway leading back into an area where the smell of food was wafting. It must have been the dining room. Inside, the house did indeed look rather large and decorative. A decorative shield and swords hung above the hallway into the dining room and glimmered in the light. It must have gotten regularly polished by Jerald. Adrienne got to the top of the steps and shouted down to Cyril, "Jerald will be in shortly to 'elp you wis whatever you need." Then she disappeared from the top of the steps.

Moments passed and Adrienne returned, her gear clearly discarded somewhere. While most noblewoman would wear dresses and makeup with their hair done up all pretty, Adrienne was dressed quite differently. She wore what looked like men's riding pants, black boots and a baggy white man's shirt while her hair had obviously been taken down, brushed and pulled loosely back from her face so that only a few strands hung around her face. Despite her different dress, she still resembled a noblewoman in every aspect of her actions and the way she held herself.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Poor Cyril slowly entered the home while looking around, hands behind his back. Everything in there sincerely was incredibly well chosen. The entire house was beautiful. He turned around to talk to her but stopped quickly, raising eyebrows. “Oui! Sure, please go!” He looked at her going at the top of the stairs, before he looked for Jerald, smiling at himself. What could be his conversation with such a man? It would be so awkward! He sure wasn’t a rhetoric professional…

He looked at the top of the stairs and stayed alone in the room. For a long moment, all he did was to look around. Surprisingly enough, he frowned while silently scratching his beard, thinking of what she would look like while coming back at him. She was a noblewoman, she would probably be back with some sort of dress or at least a fancy-looking shirt. He laughed a little. His fancy-looking clothes were basically a linen shirt and a grey pair of pants. He looked at himself after a moment and laughed a little. He sure wasn’t the fancy kind! With a small grin, he slowly started walking around. Every step he did sounded like the end of the world. Cyril looked at his feet, like telling them to shut up. Why were every Creed’s member so light and wonderful! Again, he laughed a little. Well, he surely just was another kind of Assassin…

After a moment, the axeman turned around when he heard the woman coming back at him. He turned to her, about to tell her he had been waiting for years now, which wasn’t true at all: she came back rather quickly. But when he was her, he just stayed there, completely immobile. Well, that was surprising! She was dressed fancy but still wasn’t dressed as he had pictured her to dress. He turned to her, smiling. “Vous êtes ravissante, madame!”
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Adrienne took a bow like that of a man would and straightened back up, a little grin upon her face. If it hadn't been for the fact that she was a woman, she might have passed for a young man. She certainly could pull off the act. "Merci monsieur genre," she said with a little laugh to her voice. Adrienne looked toward the dining hall and motioned toward it with an elegant arm. "Venez. No doubt Jerald has already prepared ze table." The boots clicked quietly against the floor of the house as she led the way into the dining room where the table was in fact set with candles alit and two places set, each with the dinner that Jerald had promised her and wine glasses of warm apple cider.

Adrienne calmly walked to one of the places set and took her seat, smoothing down her pants as soon as she sat down and fixed the cuffs of the baggy shirt before raising her head as her manservant appeared in a door that probably led back into the kitchen. A white towel was draped over one arm while the other was behind his back. He looked every bit like a butler and a waiter at a fancy restaurant. "If you will require something more, madam, just let me know."
"Merci," Jerald remained where he was with his back to the wall and muscles poised to aid in any way possible. Adrienne turned back to her guest and grinned. She didn't immediately start eating. Probably because Cyril had yet to take his seat. It was certainly a proper way.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:39 pm

With a movement to follow her, Cyril took a closer look to her clothing. She still looked fancy, for sure. But she looked less feminine that what he could have pictured. She wasn’t less of a natural beauty, but sure it was surprising, except in the case of Assassin tunics, to see a woman wearing pants… or a man’s clothing in general! He walked with her until they entered a room with, as he could see, dinner already put on the table. There was a bottle of something, too. He wasn’t really sure of what it was, but from the instant it wasn’t poison, Cyril saw no problem on drinking. Looking up to Jerald, who sure did look like a butler, he started asking himself: how many purpose Jerald could have in that mansion? He was about to ask when he saw Adrienne, apparently waiting for him to come going her. He nodded and walked the table and sat. While starting to get rid of his gauntlet, he looked up at her.

“This sure is an incredible, uhm, living place!” Cyril poorly started when he finally could get off the heavy gauntlet, putting it near him, directly on the table. “Is this a heritage? I’ve never seen such house in the possession of, let’s say, average people! You must have a real great name in the world of finances, at least!”

The man scratched the back of his head, biting his lip, totally in shame. What a way he had to talk! It was more than terrible. He tried laughing a little. “Je veux dire… this place simply is magnificent! How have you even managed to love here?” Worst. He was the worst with words!
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:54 pm

Adrienne's eyes fell upon the gauntlet that now laid upon the table. She stared at it like it was a venomous snake, though brought her head up at his question, having listened to all he had said with a growing smile. "Zis place is my family 'ome," she said with a small dip of her head, calmly cutting into her food for a moment before she looked to Jerald, who immediately strode across to the table and, with the hand that was behind his back, plucked Cyril's gauntlet from the table and set it upon the chair directly next to the larger man before the manservant returned to his place a little ways off, back to the wall.

"I was ze fils unique my parents had, so upon their deaths, I inherited zis place and Jerald became my manservant."
"You flatter, madam." Adrienne gave a little chuckle and took a bite of her food before reaching over and sipping the cider like fine wine before she replaced the stem glass to its proper place on the table.
"La nourriture ne vous mordra, Cyril," she teased.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:15 am

Cyril didn’t seem to notice her look upon the gauntlet before Jerald moved it. Damn! He bite his lip. He sure had no manners! Putting his weapon directly on the table… he didn’t even realised he still had the axe on his back.

So this house was an heritage that Adrienne had gotten from her parents! He looked around and romantically started to picture ghost and other occult beings hidden in the dark corners of the house. Cyril wasn’t a ghost believer, nor ever an angel one, barely a God’s one. But still, picturing evil form in the darkness had something chilly about it, which made him smile a little. So Adrienne was the only child of the family so she had the house and the servant! “That’s a real beautiful home, and a loyal and respectable manservant! I’m impressed!”

And after a moment, she called at him for the food. He looked in front of him. He hadn’t even realized he was so hungry until that very moment! “Oh, uhm, thanks for remembering me!” he teased. “Bon appétit, ma chère!” he finally said before he started eating too, trying to cut the meat rather than stabbing it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:27 am

Adrienne chuckled, her laugh rumbling through her throat as her mouth was occupied by the food as she chewed. Cyril was amusing for her to watch as he attempted to be a proper gentleman amongst a Noble. Adrienne herself never thought herself better than anyone. In fact, whenever she could, she would give those who had so little what she could in ways of money to see them through the winter and they had thanked her so many times over. She smiled as she took a sip of the cider. She enjoyed watching the people prosper and often became anonymous at times if she didn't want people to know their savior. She remembered once that she had saved a man's farm from being reclaimed by giving him what he needed stashed away in a small chest.

"Plus de cidre s'il vous plaît, Jerald." The manservant acted according to Adrienne's request and immediately refilled her stem glass. "Merci." Jerald bowed and returned to his posting while Adrienne returned to what remained of her meal.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:25 pm

“I was wondering” asked Cyril after a moment he took to chew a piece of meat. “You… can’t be helping me just because I asked! No one ever did so… I mean…” He sure wasn’t the one giving the cheering speeches to his groups. It would have sounded awful. He quickly shook his head. “I’m not saying you shouldn’t or… I mean, I’m kind of a desperate case and still, you are helping me out!”

He sounded like he was thanking her, but also asking: why would a woman as light, strong and well-behaved as her would help a man like him? Clumsy in any possible way, even awkward and desperate to be something he probably would take time to achieve. Hidden there, in the streets, he had spotted her killing her target with grace and silence, just as if everything would have been a dream, and above everything, she had trusted him when he took her to the abandoned chapel. He even felt like they really were becoming friends, like he once had, long ago.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 3:49 pm

Adrienne flicked her gaze to him quickly for a moment before she returned to her food, chewing it up and swallowing before she answered him with a simple answer. "I always 'elp zose who need it," she said simply, taking a sip of the cider. "And....il est agréable d'avoir quelqu'un d'autre dans la maison." For a moment, she sounded sad and gave him the tiniest smile ever imagined before quietly returning to her meal.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:35 am

He looked at her in surprised. The poor Adrienne felt alone in that gigantic house… he looked back at the food and manage to go on with his eating. How could he had not seen that coming? He surely would have felt the same way… What a big house, for two individuals only…! He kept silent for several second before he looked up at her and smiled. He knew the feeling that came with the fact of being left alone for too long in a space too big to be handled alone. She didn’t deserved that. “Ne vous en faites pas, madame” he said with a soft smile. He sure wanted to help her and put a smile on her face! “I’ll go when you’ll tell me to, not before and not after!” Cyril said in a cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 1:49 am

"Restez aussi longtemps que vous le souhaitez," Adrienne answered with a bigger smile. She soon polished off her meal and drink and lightly swirled the now unfolded napkin around her mouth before looking to Jerald. "Ze desserts, Jerald." Jerald gave an acknowledging nod and left for the kitchen, coming back moments later carrying two small plates of an even smaller slice of what appeared to be cake. It could have been cheesecake, for all Cyril knew. It definitely looked like a cheesecake smothered in strawberries.

"Just let me know if you need anything else, madam,"
"Merci, Jerald." Adrienne said as the manservant moved back into his spot again. She turned to the cheesecake and plunged straight into the dessert with a delicate sized bite, though it looked more like a rather big chunk was missing from her slice.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:05 am

Cyril softly smiled to Adrienne's affirmation. That was so kind of her... "You'll soon see I'm way too clumsy! Je suis le pire!" He seemed kind of proud of it. Maybe was it because of some stories he had back then. He also seemed kind of shy to immediately tell them, but it seemed funny, considering the little spark that had brightened his blues eyes for a moment. He surely got many stories about that.

When Jerald came with the desserts, Cyril looked at the plates for a moment before he did something weird, almost childish: he poked the cake, like if he was awaiting for it to jump on his face. He kept still for a moment before he literally ate half of his part in a second. He pretended not having done a thing, calmly looking away before he looked down to his nails.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 3:09 am

Adrienne couldn't help but give off a laugh that sounded quite girlish considering the rest of her attire. If there was one thing she enjoyed most, it was eating cheesecake and she had requested that Jerald make a huge one for her birthday whenever it came around. "If you would like," she began, taking another bite of cheesecake. "We could go for a ride around ze complex, let you get familiar wis my 'ome. I'm sure Jerald would agree to a tour."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:22 am

"It sure would be appreciated!" he answered with a smile, turning to her after he had stopped pretending doing nothing. This place was big and gorgeous, he sure wanted to see what everything was looking like! He turned to her and again, smiled. "Je suis si habitué aux bâtiments des Guildes, now that I am facing a real mansion, I just... can't really picture how everything would look like!" He ate a bit more, more carefully this time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 am

Adrienne gave a small chuckle and nodded to he man's plate before she answered, polishing off her cheesecake. "Remember, zis is not a guild building. It is a 'ome. Come. Finish your gâteau au fromage and Jerald will show you around." Adrienne excused herself before leaving the table to go somewhere, leaving Cyril with the manservant, who merely raised an eyebrow at the assassin, questioning if Cyril needed anything.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:45 am

Cyril looked at her get up and walk away, leaving him with the manservant. The Assassin looked at him before he quickly finished his plate, as fast as he had done for the first half, before he got up, turning to the man. He searched for proper words for a second before he asked: “Could you… please show me everything that could be useful for me to see?” After all, this place was going to be his new home for at least a few days! Or weeks, he had no idea yet. How long could he stay before Adrienne would ask him to leave?
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:57 am

"Of course, sir," Jerald said with a nod of his head before his eyes turned to the cheesecake for a brief moment. "Please, do finish your dessert first, sir. It makes the washing of the dishes so much more easier." This man definitely didn't have that strong French accent like Adrienne. Instead, his was more British, like he hailed from Great Britain. It seemed a little odd that a young French noblewoman would have a British butler. But then again not so strange, as his accent was quite unique in its own right and had a hint of French, as though he had been here quite a while.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:43 am

"Uhm?" Cyril turned to look at his plate before he raised eyebrows. "Yes, sure! I, hum... sorry!" He sat back to eat quickly before he could make the error to add: I didn't think about it! Every single time he would say that, his people would answer: Probably because you don't think! He laughed a little. It sure sounded awful but still, it was funny, and it wasn't meant to be harmful. When he finished his dessert, he took back his gauntlet and, again, got up. "I hope this sounds better, now!" he said with a shameful smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:49 am

Jerald nodded and beckoned the large man toward the hallway that led back to the doors that led outside. "If you'll follow me, sir, I shall show you the living quarters. I think you'll find them to your liking, sir." Once he'd finished speaking, Jerald led the way out of the dining hall and turned up one of the flights of steps to the top landing where he poised himself to wait for Cyril to join him. Just looking at the man seemed to spread awe into people. He was very rustic looking among the shiny surface of Adrienne's house but he also seemed quite dutiful, his eyes betraying his life of serving here at this place and keeping it in order for the family that once owned this place. If one knew how to read those they come into contact with, they would be able to tell that Jerald not only had practice serving the family but also entertaining guests. Perhaps that was part of the reason he was so patient.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:46 am

Cyril couldn't help but just submissively follow him. That man was the only person Adrienne lived with, but still, he couldn't thing of something else but thinking that could have been way worse. That man was calm and could understand the needs of the girl. That was way more than lots of people had. That man could have been a bad one, in the worst cases. He could have wanted her to obey every single of his orders, manipulating over a lonesome and young woman. But no. Jerald seemed to be the kind to take care of people from far away. Cyril felt a little smile growing on his face. He followed him, looking at everywhere he could feel the need to go, especially big empty spaces so he would move with no fear to smash a thing.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:55 am

"The Mistress had a room prepared for you once she found out you were coming," Jerald said, shifting on his feet before he turned around and walked down the hallway that led off from the landing of the second floor. The walls were lined with suits of armor, the occasional Templar suit standing out with its white curias and red cross on the chest. Between each suit of armor were display cases. One such case carried a hidden blade set in the center of the case. It was well taken care of, the blade daily polished and sharpened and the bracer was in tip top condition. Soon the bedrooms became known. A door was set in a little alcove, the walls shielding it from sight. There was another little alcove further up, set in the opposite wall. Jerald halted at the second one and pulled open the dark wood door. "I do hope you like your room, sir."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:02 am

Cyril looked totally stunned when he knew he already had a bedroom waiting for him. Incredible! Adrienne had planned everything out! He started walking back with the man after a moment he had stopped, just to be sure what Jerald was saying was properly processed in his head. He looked around to realize lots of armor were aligned on the wall. He even saw a Templar one. Raising eyebrows, he stared at it before Jerald showed him his room. He went in, smiled and then turned to the man.

"Merci, Jerald!"

But before he could let him go, Cyril added:

"Uhm... may I ask you... about the armors, there? Where are they from?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:12 am

"For decoration, of course," Jerald answered simply, his voice rising in volume for a moment. "Although, the Templar set was acquired on one of the Mistress's exploits, you understand." Jerald sounded like he was used to this.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 4:12 pm

"Oh!" he said, while looking back at the Templar armor. He did actually had an idea of how that could happen: He already saw the same thing happening in the Guild. After each big target killed, memories of it were kept so the others would always remember: Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 4:29 pm

"If there's nothing else you require, sir, I shall leave you to get settled." Jerald gave what appeared to be a bow before he left the hallway to do something productive. He seemed like the kind of man who, if not given anything to do, would do whatever he could to remain active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)   Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Axe Meets Demon(closed with GhostFaceKiller)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next