Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by AvaAssassin

» The darkness (closed)
Wed May 17, 2017 2:22 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu May 11, 2017 4:18 pm by Voidmon

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Sun May 07, 2017 6:40 pm by AvaAssassin

Share | 

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:57 pm

Smiling she took the plate. "Sorry. Got distracted..." She said as she used her fork to cut a piece off. Taking a bite she smiled. "Pretty good." She commented as she took another bite. Sitting the plate down she sat up so that her feet were on the floor before she picked the plate up and started to eat again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:22 pm

Xavier nodded and went to retrieve his own plate of food. He set it down on the kitchen table and headed upstairs to retrieve something. He came back down with a laptop in hand. Xavier crossed the floor toward the kitchen table and sat down, unfolding his laptop before setting it off to the side of his breakfast, which he took a bite of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:19 am

"Mind if I ask what your doing?" She asked with a smile. "Writing back to a penpal?" Smiling she took another bite of her food before looking back over at him curiously. "Sorry if I'm being too nosey. I'll leave you alone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:47 am

"I," Xavier responded, much to his dog's surprise. "Am looking to see if I've any messages. Looks like I don't." Xavier closed the laptop and slid it across the table, out of the way of any sticky substances.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:51 am

Rina gave him a nod before continuing to eat quietly. She still felt bad for all she had done and wondered if the Assassins would forgive her for her actions...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:54 am

Xavier said nothing and soon was finished with his breakfast. He rinsed the plate off before sticking it in the dishwasher and headed toward the door, swiping a hoodie from the coat rack next to the door. "Bruce," the dog raised his head in expectation. "Guard." Bruce acknowledged with a growl and watched as his owner prepared to go shopping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Rina looked over and sighed. "If I gave you the money could you get me a few things?" She asked as she grabbed her wallet again. "I only want a few things mostly snack foods and some soda." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:46 pm

His back was turned toward her, so Rina couldn't see the smile that spread across his face at that moment. When he turned back around, it was gone, replaced by his normal indifferent look. "I usually get those things anyway," he said with a shrug, though his eyes were sparkling with laughter. "Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:49 pm

Doritos and chunky tostitos salsa?" She asked as she bit her lip. "My favorite snack and it always makes me feel better." She said as she finished her food and with a small sound of pain got up to take her plate to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Xavier gave a small nod of acknowledgement and twisted the doorknob as he prepared to head out. "I'll bring you some," he said simply and headed out the door.

It was about twilight when Xavier returned, bags in hand. Xavier gave a heavy sigh, sounding tired as he walked through the living room into the kitchen, where he set the bags down on the counters. "Okay," he called to Rina. "Got you your doritos and your salsa."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:37 pm

Rina had been reading a magazine when he came back. Smiling she forced herself to get up and limped into the kitchen. "My hero." She said as she leaned agents the door frame and smiled. "Do you need help putting things away?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:41 pm

"I bought some things that need to go into the pantry," Xavier said, waving a hand toward a door on the wall opposite him. "Mostly seasonings and spices and non-perishables."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:19 am

Nodding Rina began putting things into the pantry quietly. She ignored the pain of her wounds and worked quietly. Once she was done she grabbed her snack and limped back into the living room where she laid back down with a sigh of reliefe. "You wouldn't happen to have any pain killers would you?" She asked as she laid there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:59 am

Xavier walked toward the door frame and tossed a bottle of pain-relievers toward her before he returned to putting the other groceries away. "Go easy on them," he said. "They're strong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:12 am

Rina grabbed the bottle and took one and laid back down. She felt slightly dizzy and sick. "So what's for dinner tonight?" she asked as she closed her eyes to rest them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:33 am

"Something light," Xavier answered, the refrigerator door closing and the sound of a can of soda opening echoing after. "I'm honestly not all that hungry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:41 am

"Good because I don't know if I could eat anything..." She said as she rolled up onto her side and curled up. "I don't feel very well." She told him as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:44 am

"If you need the doctor," Xavier said, taking a drink of his soda. "I can call him up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:30 am

"I don't think a doctor is necessary... I just feel a little nauseous." She said as she pulled a pillow over her head. "I don't like Doctors very much anyway..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:36 am

Xavier gave a snort of what would have been laughter had he not been so indifferent. "I could always knock you out or something," he said, the words sounding like an attempt at a tease.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:40 am

She looked up at him with panic in her eyes when he mentioned knocking her out. She didn't say anything but he kept her eyes on him. "Don't even joke..." She said as she staired up at him. Her eyes still wide with fear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:42 am

Xavier gave a shrug of his shoulders, sipping his drink again. "You were out for a good long while and the doctor was able to look at you," he said, giving another shrug. "It was just a suggestion. But if you're feeling sick, you might have to make an exception this time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:46 am

"I'm fine." Rina said before rolling over. "I don't need to see any doctors... and for your information I was only out because I passed out from the blood loss.." Truth was she was terrified of being knocked out. Just the thought made her shake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:10 am

Xavier remained silent for a moment before he spoke, taking another thoughtful sip of his soda. "Well," he began thoughtfully. "I'll make you something that'll help a little later today. I need to rest, though. And i'm sure you don't need my noise."

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:18 am

"I think i'm going to take a nap." She said simply as she rolled so she was facing him. "I'm sorry for.. freaking out about being knocked out... " She said with a sigh. "I didn't mean too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next