Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Both women stood up when Ronin walked back inside. Ava moved to him and wrapped her arms around him with a smile as Rina ran outside. "Hunter!" She said as she moved towards Xavier. The small child's eyes grew as he heard his mother's voice. "Momma!" He yelled as he ran to his now kneeling mother. Rina wrapped her arms around the child and held him tight to her chest. "Oh my baby... my baby.." She said as she pulled back to look him over. "Are you ok? Did they hurt you?" She asked as she cupped his little face. Standing up she looked at Xavier before hugging him tightly. "Thank you... Thank you so much..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Xavier's arms wavered in mid air for a moment, as though he was debating on whether or not he should hug her back. Then, slowly, his body succumbed to the hug and he held her close for a moment before he looked over over and placed a hand calmly on her cheek. "If I can't recover an innocent life from danger, then what kind of Assassin would I be?" He asked simply, a grin spreading behind his mask.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 9:52 pm

I owe you everything." She said as the small child clung to her leg. "Mommy... I'm hungry." Looking down Rina smiled and picked him up before kissing his face. "Of course. Let's go see what there is to eat." She said as she smiled at Xavier again. "Hunter, this is mommy's friend. Please be a good boy and behave yourself while we are staying here..." The small boy looked up shyly at Xavier and waved. "Hi." He said as he held onto his mother's neck. "Come on, let's get inside and I'm sure we can find you something to eat." She said as she gave Xavier one last smile before going back inside with her baby in her arms.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:05 pm

Xavier followed but veered off to go upstairs. There, he changed into his jeans and a shirt, the templar cross hanging freely around his neck. He tousled his hair for a moment before he went back downstairs and went into the kitchen. He started making dinner for everyone. Tonight's menu was lasagna. As he worked, sometimes the scar on the left side of his face shimmered and revealed itself while the necklace dangled from his neck and bounced with each movement.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Rina sat on the couch with her son nestled in her lap, holding onto her like he was afraid she would disappear. Ava smiled, sitting in Ronin's lap as she leaned on him with a smile. "Thank you for helping Xavier. I appreciate it and I'm proud of you for doing it." She said as she watched the frightened child being hugged by his mother.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:19 pm

"I really didn't do much." Ronin stated calmly, keeping his voice deep and unrecognizable. "All I did was give them a ride back."
"Dinner will be ready in a few hours." Xavier stated, coming back into the living room and plopping down in his chair with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:23 pm

Rina smiled at Xavier before looking down at her son who stood up moved from his mother to Xavier. The young boy then climbed up into his lap and curled up. Rina smiled at her son. She didn't seem to mind him going to Xavier as long as she could see her boy she was fine. "He seems to like you." She said as she watched the two.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:26 pm

"Don't know why." Xavier muttered, shifting his father's necklace so that it wasn't underneath the boy. However, he did nothing to move the boy at all.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:31 pm

Who can really tell with children." Ava said with a soft chuckle at the sight of Xavier of all people with a child in his lap. The boy quickly fell asleep, sucking his thumb and holding onto his shirt with his small hands. "It may be because you brought him back to me... You might just be his hero." Rina said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:47 pm

Xavier's face immediately fell and her eyes closed. "I'm no hero." He muttered quietly, keeping as still as he possibly could in an attempt to not disturb the child.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:55 pm

Rina smiled. "You are to me." She said as her eyes went back to her sleeping child. Ava smiled at them both seeming to sense something between them. "Thank you for having us over for dinner Xavier. I'm eager to try your food." Ava said, attempting to change the conversation a little. Rina smiled in agreement. She seemed to be her old self again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:28 pm

Xavier cleared his throat. "Well, Ronin's gonna have to get it because.." He motioned to the sleeping child curled up in his lap and it made Ronin chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Smiling Ava gave Ronin a kiss on the cheek as she watched the child in Xavier's lap. She jumped a bit as she felt a small kick coming from her belly. "He's a strong kicker." She said with a chuckle as she placed a hand on her belly. "Bloody hell.." Rina smiled. "What are you having? A boy or a girl?" She asked smiling. Ava smiled and leaned on Ronin. "One of each. We are having twins." She told him happily.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:42 pm

"Which is rare, even for Assassins." Ronin said quietly, his voice deep and rumbling.
"And twins being born to Assassins means that the Brotherhood will have two strong fighters. Or...it could mean something else. Some of our legends state that twins born to Assassins or Templars have a choice." Xavier said nothing more about it, though, as he didn't want to worry the soon-to-be parents.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:47 pm

These two will both be strong assassins one day." She said smiling. She had complete faith in her unborn children. "Of course, I'm a little scared of my due date." She admitted. She knew childbirth was painful but the Assassins had good doctors who would make sure she and her children were safe. "It's really not that bad and very much worth the pain." Rina said as she looked back over at her boy.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:13 am

Ava wasn't the only one nervous. Ronin himself was nervous. These were his first babies. At the tone of a buzzer, Ronin jumped up and immediately fled into the kitchen where he got the lasagna out of the oven and set it on the stove to cool. While he was there, he turned the oven off and got out plates for everyone.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:22 am

Smiling Ava followed to see if he needed any help. If he would even let her help. Nowadays he seemed to want her to rest all the time which she found sweet. A little annoying but sweet. Rina continued to stare at her sleeping child and sighed happily. "Will they come looking for him?" She asked in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 7:48 am

"They wouldn't dare attack an assassin in his own home." Xavier stated with a quiet growl. He had a look on his face that said that he would kill any templar that dared to come close to his house.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 2:34 pm

We can't stay here forever... This is your home, not ours..." Rina said looking rather sad about it. "Once I'm better we won't bother you for anything else..." Rina felt like a burden to him. She had already taken up too much of his time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:49 pm

"You're welcome to stay for as long as you need." Xavier said softly, stroking the child's hair once.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:55 pm

"I feel like I've caused you enough trouble..." She admitted. "I really don't deserve anything you've done for me. I'm sure once I heal completely I know a few underground fights I can go to, to earn money and find us our own place." She said as she smiled at her child. "Of course, I do hope we can still visit from time to time." She told him. She wanted to stay. In truth, she had grown fond of Xavier and her son already loved him so much but she couldn't put him out anymore.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 2:47 pm

"And what if the Templars track the both of you?" Xavier questioned, his eyes looking Rina up and down. "They know you betrayed them to help me escape after you put me there in the first place. They won't show you or your son any mercy if they find you. Staying here is the safest option for you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 4:03 pm

We can't stay here forever can we?" She asked with a frown as she looked down at her child. "I just want to keep him safe and happy. "What about his school and friends... If the templars are still looking for me then he can't even go to school..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:01 am

"There's such a thing called home-school." Xavier suggested, rubbing the child's hair again. "He'll be more safe at home. You both will be more safe in the home of an assassin."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 3:24 am

Rina was silent for a long moment before she nodded. "Why can't he go to the school the assassin children go to?" Ava asked as she walked back into the room with Rina and Xavier's plates. Ronin was getting hers. The boy woke up to the smell of the food and crawled out of Xavier's lap and walked over to his mother. She sat her plate down and gave her son the fork. She could eat after her son. "I have done the brotherhood a lot of wrong... would he even be allowed to go to school with your children?" She asked a worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next