Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:03 am

"Rina, sat there quietly for a long time as she sipped at her drink. Sitting her glass down on the coffee table and laid down on her side. She felt so helpless and alone. Closing her eyes she cradled a pillow to her chest, holding it tight like a mother might do a small child. "Thank you..." Rina said in a low cracked voice; sounding as if she were going to cry.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:55 am

Xavier remained silent, his shoulder leaning lightly against the frame of the door. Then he spoke, his voice soft. "That boy's innocent," he began slowly. "That's one thing that I will not allow to be spilled. I will do what I can."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:57 pm

Rina remained silent for a long time. For the whole day she said nothing, did nothing but sat there staring at the locket in her hand. There were so many thoughts running through her head about her child. She couldn't help wonder if he was ok.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Xavier made several phone calls during the rest of the evening, all of which turned up nothing. Either that or they wouldn't help because of who he was. With an irritated sigh, Xavier dropped the phone onto the counter in the kitchen and proceeded to make him something to eat. He came back out into the living room and plopped down onto a chair to watch another movie. As he was leaning forward, a necklace fell free of his shirt.
(https://acrpf.forumotion.com/t635-the-vengeful-one
second picture)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Rina, looked down to see the necklace and cocked her head to the side. "Thats the templar cross." She said before looking up at him. "What are you doing with one of those?" She was confused. Why would an assassin wear one of those.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Xavier's hand immediately shot to his neck and wrapped around the cross for a moment, his heart pounding violently against his chest and his muscles tensed. Then he relaxed with a heavy sigh. The Assassins all knew. Xavier didn't turn his head and instead cast his dark blue eyes upon the young woman. "I wasn't born to the Brotherhood," he said slowly, drawing his tongue across his lips while he allowed the necklace to dangle as he went for his food. He remained silent for a moment longer, taking a bite of the porkchop he'd made.

"My father was a Templar." He said simply, his voice giving off some sort of demonic growl. "Though they didn't want me nor my mother, so sent us away."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:59 pm

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have asked..." She said before looking down. "Did you know your father at all?" She asked curiously. She wasn't sure why she wanted to know but she did. She had lived with her father but she hadn't seen him in years.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:07 pm

"Only stories," Xavier answered, taking another bite of the porkchop while spooning up some corn. "Stories mother told me as a child. Great man, believed strongly in what he was doing was right." He took a drink of the soda he'd gotten and took another bite of food, the red cross swinging in the air, catching the light that made it turn blood red.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 4:05 am

Everyone thinks they are doing the right thing. Both the Templar's and Assassin alike. You all think what your doing is right. It all depends on one's own option on the subject. I personally think the Assassin's are in the right." Rina told him as she continued to stare at her locket. She sighed as she sat the locket down on the table before laying back to stare at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 3:05 pm

"The Assassins are right," Xavier insisted, taking a drink of his soda and cutting off another slice of the chop. "The Templars want to dominate the entire world and to do that, they need the Pieces of Eden, weapons from the Ones who Came Before, weapons we guard." He paused to take another bite of food, his tongue flickering from beneath his lips for a moment as he shoved the meat to one cheek. "We Assassins protect everyone's free-will. It's what makes us Human, what makes us independent. Let's just say that, if I ever got a contract to kill my father, I would do it."

He'd already vowed to do so when he watched the Red Cross bearers kill his mother.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 5:02 pm

"I would do anything to have my father back..." Rina mumbled to herself. "I never wanted to be apart of the Templar's. I should have never trusted them and if I could go back..." Rina sighed and looked away. She knew she had made a mistake. She had been so desperate to save her child that she hat trusted the wrong people.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 5:22 pm

"What's done is done," Xavier said, taking a bite of his food again. "There's no going back, just as I cannot deny what blood is in my veins. All we can do is fight to prove ourselves. What you can do is get better so that we might find your son and bring him back to safety."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 12:57 am

Are you sure you can't find anyone who could help find my boy in someway?" Rina asked as she looked up at him. "There has to be someone." Rina said with a sigh. She just wanted to know that her son was safe. Once she was well again she could get him back but it was clear Xavier needed help of some kind and she didn't know how to help.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:00 am

Xavier peered at her for a moment before he answered. "There's one person I know of that could be of use," he said slowly, turning his can of soda in his hands before he took a drink. "She's a Hacker, a special kind of Assassin. Uses technology to aid her in killing her targets. I'll see if she can do anything." As he spoke, he whipped out his smartphone, dialed a number and Ava's picture popped up on the caller ID.

It rang a few times before he began to speak. "When you get this message, come by my place tonight. We need to discuss business." After he'd left the message, he hung up and looked over at Rina. "You might be asleep when she comes, but I promise to let you know what she says."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:08 am

Rina looked down for a moment before giving him a nod. "Alright... Do you think she will help?" Rina asked, giving him a hopeful look. Perhaps this new assassin might be able to find her son for her. If she could then at least she would know where her son was.

Ava arrived late that night. Rina was already sleeping when Ava arrived. Ava moved over to the door and knocked on the door just loud enough for Xavier to hear. She wondered what Xavier needed help because he had never needed her help anytime before. He must have been desperate.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:11 am

The door opened and Xavier stepped out, wearing his gear with his mask pulled up and his hood drawn over his black hair, his dark blue eyes like shards of dark oceans. "You got my message," he said simply, dipping his head in thanks. "Good. Glad to know it reached you. Inside is an injured Free Agent who has been lied to and injured by Templars. They took her son and we need your technology to help find him. She needs to heal, but we need a location of her child so that she can take him back from the Templars and possibly with the aid of the Assassins."

He could feel the Red Cross burning cold against his skin, hidden from sight underneath his armor. He could never tell of Ava knew that he wore his father's Templar necklace or not. Regardless, he kept it hidden always.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:17 am

Ava listened to what he had to say and nodded. "Aye, I'll help ya laddie. Do ya have space for my equipment.?" She asked as she glanced down at where his necklace was before looking back up at his face. "Your going to need to help me go gather everything as well. Will she be ok here by herself?" Ava asked as she glanced at the door. "I would hate to leave her here unprotected, especially if shes wounded."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:33 am

"Bruce has been commanded to protect the house," Xavier answered with a dip of his head, moving off the porch of the house and into the open air. "And there's space in the spare bedroom upstairs."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:39 am

Ava nodded and walked over to her purple mustang and unlocked the car. "Come on then laddie. Lets get goin." She said as she opened the door and got into the car. She glanced over at him as she waited for him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:43 am

Xavier looked to the house once more, thankful he'd locked doors and windows alike before Ava had even come over. With a final nod toward the house, Xavier climbed into the passenger side of the car and closed the door, pulling on his seat belt before resting against the seat, his eyes on the dark windows of his house.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 1:55 am

"Ya worried about her?" Ava asked as she pulled out of his drive way and onto the street. She drove to the HQ her and Ronin were staying at for the moment but soon they would be back in Ireland. "Alright, come on. We need to grab a few towers and monitors." She told him as she parked and turned the car off. "I store them in the closet of my room and I need your help carrying them out." She wondered how Ronin might react to see Xavier with her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Xavier adjusted his hood and mask for a moment before climbing out of the car, calmly shutting the door before adjusting the bracers on his arms. Then he looked up at the HQ and took a deep breath. He'd been banned from the HQs and hadn't set foot inside one for years. He just hoped that no one questioned why he was here. The last thing he wanted was to be slowed down from getting back to his home. Then he looked over at Ava to answer her earlier question.

"You know me," he said, feining indifference. His voice shook slightly. "Let's just go get the towers and monitors and head back."
"Back where?" The quiet voice of the Ninja Assassin made Xavier turn. The young man was standing in the doorway of the HQ and kept his gaze passing between Ava and Xavier. "Hope you're not thinking 'bout setting foot inside, Vengeful One. The Master clearly stated he didn't want to see hide or hair of you."

"He can shove his complaints up his ass," Xavier hissed, his hands tightening into fists. "I requested help from Ava and she requested that I aid her in retrieving her items. He can't surely stop me from doing that." Ronin said nothing and just glared at Xavier. Truly, the Vengeful One was true to his behavior and the rumors that had been spread about him. He was vicious.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Rolling her eyes she stepped out under a street light so that she was inbetween them. In this light a slight baby bump could be seen under her robes. "Can we all calm down. Ronin he's telling you the truth so if the master has anything to say, then he can say it to me." Smiling she walked over and gave Ronin a kiss before walking towards the doors. "Alright! lets get this stuff so we can get back and help your new girl friend." She teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Xavier hissed at Ava's tease, following her into the HQ while giving Ronin a glare. "She's not my girlfriend," he hissed, his cape swaying behind him while Ronin shook his head and entered after the Vengeful One.
"Dinner's almost ready, Ava. I'll put a plate in the microwave for you when you return."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:27 pm

"Thank you Ronin." She said as she worked to get everything together. She rested three flat screen monitors and towers on her bed before she began going through a box of flash drives. Each drive contained a program that she herself created. "Yes!" She said as she found the correct flash drive. "I'll be home before morning. Try not to worry." She told Ronin as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply before putting the monitors in a padded bag and hung it over her shoulder. Turning to Xavier she smiled. "Alright lover boy lets get going." She said as she opened the door to her's and Ronin's room and marched out into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next