Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) Empty
PostSubject: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:52 pm

Cyril was walking on the rooftops, his eyes looking everywhere under his hood that was hiding his face from the dust of the sun. He always hated parkour. Running on the roof was one of the most difficult things he had to make. Sure, he was an Assassin, but he was an heavy one too! Members of the Guild usually were light and quick, but he was way too massive for that. He needed to fight with heavy weapons! He sighed. He made a weird Assassin. Maybe that was the reason why he needed no crew to make his missions. Sure it was good to say, but he felt kind of sad about it.

Lone wolf he was.

He stopped at a roof, signed and sat down, his feet hanging on the edge. He looked down after a moment. There was still so much inequity in that damn city... in that damn country. In that damn world! He laughed a little. Damn. If he had a piece of metal for every time he thought of that word, he would had been able to build a giant tower in the middle of Paris.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:17 pm

GET BACK HERE!” Yelled a guard suddenly as a girl ran down the street. Slipping past and pushing people out of her way. She had a piece of bread in her hand as she jumped and ducked over and under objects in her way. There were guards chasing after her but she didn’t seem scared in fact the look on her face was one of confidence. She was reaching a dead end with a bunch of barrels sitting by the wall of a building. Putting the bread in her mouth she jumped up onto the barrels and began using anything she could grab ahold of to climb. Suddenly a loud bang was heard and her eyes went wide as she lost her grip on a vine that was attached to the building. She hit the ground hard and let out a loud cry of pain as the guards approached.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:31 pm

"Putain!" Cyril heard himself yelling, getting up in a second.

That girl was going to loose this one... he frowned. There was too much people for him to fight easily. If he wanted to save her, he had to bring those guards away from the roads.

He stepped back, taking his breath, before he just jumped. He literally felt on one of the guards, his whole weight and the other man's one hitting violently on the cold ground. Cyril placed himself between the guards and the girl, taking his axe from his back to protect her. Hopefully he could take her away. He made a step forward, forcing the guards to step back. He looked like a complete monster. He turned to her and quickly took his hand.

No way. I'm not letting a peasant get killed because of me. She'll survive.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:44 pm

Pain spread quickly through her body. Involuntary tears ran from her face as she managed to get to her knees just as a man appeared out of nowhere and landed on one of the guards. Her eyes went wide as she looked up at the man. He was much bigger than her and even the guards seemed intimidated by him. Her whole body shook from the pain coming from the hole in her shoulder as she clenched her jaw and glared at the guards from behind the Stranger. She looked up at him as he reached his hand out to her and she took it with her good hand. She was a bit shaky and was having trouble staying on her feet as she found herself having to lean on him. “T-thank you…” She said as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:17 pm

He looked at her during a second, and raised eyebrows. Her eyes were surprisingly... stunning. He looked back in front of him, before he started walking.

"She's under my supervision!"

He took her in his arm, still showing his weapon to the guards. They had to get away from there...

"Let the thief go!" said the bravest guard, but the Axeman shook his head.

"She comes with me!"

Slowly, Cyril and the girl slowly started going away, still looking at the guards just to be sure no one would attack them by behind. Poor girl, she was so small in his arms... how would even people attack a young girl like her?
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Still holding to his arm for support she slowly moved back with him. When they were far enough away she allowed her legs to give out on her. She felt to her knees as she pressed her hand tight agents’ the wound. There was so much blood and she was beginning to feel ill. She didn’t look back up at the man this time she was too deep in thought and pain was clouding her mind. Finally she looked up at the man. “I feel ill…” She said. Her skin was pale in the sun and she was bleeding badly. “P-please help me…”
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Cyril felt his heart miss a beat. If he did nothing right now, she would die in his hands. He looked around, then walked to a wall down where he make her sat.

"Don't worry, madame" he said, but he wasn't even sure if he wasn't the worried one.

No time enough to get to a doctor. He took off his ascot tie as quick as he could and tighten it around the maiden's wound. At least that would stop the blood for a moment. He put his axe back to its support on the back and softly took the thief in his arms to get up.

"This will stop the blood long enough for us to find a doctor. Stay with me, alright? I won't let you down"

The quickly started walking among the streets, looking around. He couldn't not let the poor girl die in his arms.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:31 pm

She was fighting to stay awake now and leaned her head on his shoulder. “Turn here…” She told him. She gave him directions to the closest doctor. Suddenly a man ran up. “What happened Monsieur?!” He asked. “Please come with me I will help her.” He said as he turned and waved him to follow and moved towards a doctors building. He walked in and cleared a table before going and gathering things he might need.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:42 pm

"I beg you to please stay with us" Cyril muttered as he softly laid her on the said table , just for her to get enough breath.

Poor girl.

Poor girl?! He raised eyebrows. He was having sympathy for a young thief girl... he quickly looked away, telling to himself that as soon as she would feel better, he would run away. He maybe saved her life, but he couldn't stay any longer near to her. He would hurt her more than those guards did...
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 4:02 am

After a few moments of cleaning and properly bandaging the wound the doctor returned. "May I speak to you for a moment Monsieur?" The doctor said as he stepped into the next room. "She will live but I can not keep her here. You will have to take her or put her back on the streets because I have no room here." He told Cyril with a sad face. "I wish I could but I simply have no room."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:54 am

The Axeman felt like blood ran away from his cheeks. Quickly, he wanted to explain himself to the doctor. I would like to take care of her but look at me! If she would not be scared, she would get hurt! But he stayed silent a moment before he just nodded.

"I'll take her back with me" he said.

He knew this would be dangerous, but at least it wasn't as dangerous as leaving her in the streets with such a wound.

"I'll take her with me until she's fine. She maybe has no one to take care of her... I'll do"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 12:48 pm

The doctor nodded. "For now she needs rest. You do have somewhere you can take her? She will need to rest for at least the first twenty four hours. She lost alot of blood." He told the axe man. While they were in the next room  Élise managed to sit up. The doctor had given her a sedative and she was a bti out of it. She managed to stand but when she went to take a step towards the door she stumbled and feel. The doctor came back into the room after hearing the crash and frowned when he saw her on the floor.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 9:12 pm

"Madame!"

Cyril screamed to call the young one, immediately running to her, trying to make the poor girl get up. He softly but quickly took her in his arms. His cheeks were pale. He squeezed her to his chest. Why? Why did she even... he looked up to the doctor, before he looked back at the thief. The axeman was feeling like he couldn't do a thing for her, but he really wanted to.

She was so... small in his arms. Again, he had that feeling. She was small compared to him. His look slowly went from fear to compassion. He got up, carrying her close to him.

"You don't have to run away again, ma chère. I'll help you, I told you so. I promise I'll do. So please... don't hurt yourself ever again"

Then, his blue sharp eyes went to the doctor.

"Thank you for everything you did. I'll take care of her"

He put one of his hands in a leather bag hanging to his belt, took out a linen pouch and put it on the table. It was money, a pay for the doctor's help. He calmly looked at him, nodded under his hood and went back out. He had to find a place for her...
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:45 am

"I wouldn't have hurt myself if he hadn't giving me the sedative in the first place..." She muttered. Her voice was barely hear able as the sedative was putting her to sleep. The Doctor smiled and took the money before going back to looking through some paper work. "She drifted in and out of sleep as they moved through the seats but had no idea where he was taking her.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:33 am

So did he. He couldn't take her to the Assassins Head Quarters. It was way too dangerous... the only choice he had left was to take her to an hostel or something like that. But not dressed as he was... enter such a place dressed like an Assassin would be more dangerous for her than for him. When they went outside on the streets, the axeman looked right, left, and then looked for a "far from the eye" place. He went, softly put the girl on the floor, near a wall.

"I'll take you somewhere safe, I promise..."

He took off his axe, put it on the floor, before he took off his tunic. By chance, it wasn't like that robe was the only thing covering his chest. There was still a linen shirt on him. He hanged his rove to his belt, put the axe back on, then took the girl back in his arms. Cyril nodded and went back on the streets, walking until he finds a proper hostel.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:43 pm

Élise drifted in and out of sleep from the sedative she had been given. She knew they were moving because they in  a different place every time she awoke before she would fall back to sleep.  She felt vulnerable and helpless in this condition but at the same time she felt safe. Something about this man made her feel safe. She was now barely awake now and noticed they were going into a building. She didn’t know where he had taken her but before she could find out sleep took her again. When she awoke again she found herself in a soft bed in a strange room. Groaning she managed to sit up and place her hand on her wounded shoulder. “Where am I?” She asked. The  question was mostly to herself. If anyone else  was in the room  she hadn’t noticed yet.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:51 pm

"You're in safe place" said a voice near her.

Cyril was sitting on a chair next to the young girl so he could keep an eye on her. The poor one had a terrible sleep, always waking up before falling asleep. He looked at her. She was pale, sure, but she wasn't as much as when he first saw her, covered in her own blood. With the softest voice he could have, he muttered to her:

" Don't worry, my dear. I won't hurt you... I just want you to rest well"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:55 pm

"I'm very well rested... thank you.." She said as she pulled the blanket back and tried to stand but she was still weak from the blood loss and ended up falling back onto the bed. She mumbled something to her self as she sat there. "I can't believe they actually got me..." She spoke in a low tone, hopping her new friend hadn't heard her. "Look... I have to go.. Thank you for your help but I really must be on my way..." She told him as she forced herself to stand again and managed to stay up this time. She took a deep breath before she began to half walk half stumble to the door.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:17 pm

"You can't do that, madame!" Cyril quickly got up and took her hand. "You need to rest! Or else, you won't be able to hold yourself up... Please, stay here at least a night. If it's my presence that bothers you, I can easily go away and still look upon you to be sure everything's alright!"

He was nervously talking quickly. He really wanted to be sure that poor gal could be alright until he let her go. Softly, he drove her back to the bed.

"I'm pretty sure it still hurts a lot... I can't help but ask you to stay here" he said, trying to convince her. "Please, at least until the sun rises. Stay here..."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 1:52 pm

Élise knew he was right but in the morning, still in pain or not she would have to leave. Laying back in bed she allowed herself to relax for at least one night. “Thank you… for what you did.. I would be dead or rotting in a cell by now if it wasn’t for you…” She told him as she looked up. “I do hate to ask but do you have any food?”
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 1:23 am

"Don't feel bad to ask it" he said with a soft voice, getting up to the night table near her bed.

He took a plate and handed it to her. There was in there some bread, with meat and cheese, but the quality was way better that what usually could be found in a hostel. It looked like he had took the initiative to go and buy by himself something potable for her to eat. He went back to his seat, looking at her.

"But please, don't thank me for that... anyone would have done the same!" and, suddenly like ashamed: "Sorry I haven't got to tell you my name yet. I'm Cyril de Verley, but you can call me the Axeman. That's how people use to call me, and to be honest, it suits me... pretty well!"

He got up again, going near the door where was lying a beige bag Élise hadn't notice until then. He took out of it a glass bottle and came back to her. Wine, probably, or something what wasn't water. Clear water was a costly thing to get...

"May I ask you your name, madame?" the Axeman said, putting the bottle where her hand could easily reach for it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:52 am

Smiling as she placed some meat and cheese on a piece of bread she looked up at him. "Axeman?" This made her smile. She liked the name and it did fit him very well. "My name? Well Monsieur I am Élise Giguère." She told him as she ate. She was so hungry she couldn't help but eat like a wild person. She took the bottle and took a large swig from it. It was wine, very good wine. "Thank you Monsieur for the food and drink." She said  giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:05 am

"You're welcome but again, it's not an extraordinary act!" he said with a warm smile.

The way he ate told him that it was probably one of the first real meal she had in a while. He laid back on his seat and let her eat without asking any more questions. He was surprised the girl wasn't scared of his appearance. He was tall and big... it could have scared her, or at least forced her no to talk to him by a single look. That was probably one of the fist times his interlocutor didn't had a step back at the first look. Even members of the Creed once where scared of him. He smiled. Or she was courageous as no one he ever knew, or she was totally blind. The second option would have been weird since her blue eyes seemed to know exactly where to look when he was talking to her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:04 pm

I don't know if you have noticed or not Monsieur but it is extraordinary act... Its turning to hell out their..." She said as she continued to eat. It was true he didn't scare her but that was because she had seen far more frightening things in her short life. She hadn't even expected to live as long as she had.

Once she had eaten all the food she was still hungry but she would not ask for anything else as she took another drink "Not many people would have done what you have done for me today..." She owed the man her life and she had every intention of repaying him.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:54 pm

He laughed. That girl was adorable.

After a moment, he slowly started to calm down. Was he laughing? It had been a really long time since he didn't laugh like that. Or with someone. It also had been since forever that he didn't thought of someone as "adorable" and refreshing as her. He stayed like that a moment before he frowned. What was happening to him? He stayed silent a few seconds before he just looked back at her. He felt really bad. That girl looked like someone he would love to know, and that was the big problem. He wanted to tell her something about him, just to warn her. Don't thank me! I'm a warrior! I'm an Assassin! I'm scared to hurt you. But instead of telling her anything he just smiled.

"You're a real kind person. Thank you!"

And, after a moment.

"You want to know something? Élise really is a wonderful name. You've been blessed!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)   The Beauty and the Beast (colsed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beauty and the Beast (colsed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next