Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Helping hand (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:22 pm

"I dont care, I want to know you!" he laughed "and also eat something" he giggled
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:52 am

"So now you've got your appetite back!" Kevyn said more than she asked, going to prepare the pancakes they were able to make and serve him.

"I have not much to say..." she started, smiling. "I used to play a lot with my big sister when I was a kid, so did I with my little brother"

Josh felt like surprised. She had a little brother? Maybe that the fact she did was the reason why she still referred to Kyle as a kid. She softly smiled, like guessing his idea, but didn't say a word about it. She just went on:

"I went to my neighborhood school and high school, before I went to College to discover... well, to discover that I really wanted to help people in a way I could be some sort of good. So I went in criminology studies and made it a job. I've been hired in many states... Until I came here and two weird men tried to hurt me. And I've been saved"

She was softly looking at him. She was talking about the attack...

"That was the most important moment in my life. Like... if I was reborn from normality to go away from it..."
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:05 am

He didnt say a thing, but one "thats not normal at all"

"Good to know you had a brother and sister" he laughed

"But where the crap is Kyle? He is gone for too long, we have to find him..."

Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:12 am

"You think that something may have happened to him?"

She got up, nervous.

"They wouldn't hurt a kid like him, Josh! Am I right?"

Again, that kid thing. Even though she knew he wasn't a child anymore, she was still calling him a kid. Like she would do about a little brother...
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 3:03 am

"The creed would do anything to get what they want, even if it results the death of innocent, he recalled about what happened in rouge

"we will eat later, I have to get to the HQ!"

kyle was an helpful side to the creed, nobody will suspect a teen, they wont kill him, but they will most likely harm him...
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:29 am

"Oh, Kyle" muttered Kevyn before she made a movement to follow him. But she stopped. "Josh, I... I shall stay here... I don't want to cause you more trouble. Just... go search for him and I'll wait for you here!"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 12:59 pm

"you wont be even a feather on my back, but I rather have you safe" he said, he had puppy eyes

"Come on, no time to waste" he went out of the apartment
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:53 pm

"Oah!!"

She followed him, almost running, to his Assassin HQ. She was worried deep about the kid... But Josh too, so she stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 2:59 pm

(red= Josh green= Sebastian) they arrived that same warehouse, just now it was dark, lighted by candles, Kyle was there, in the hands of Sebastian "you son of a bitch... sebastian I will kill you!" Josh shouted, Sebastian laughed "yeah right, lets see you then!" Sebastian Released Kyle who ran towards them "ya know Seb, remember in your birthday  your girlfriend got so fucking wasted? guess what, she got fucking!" he laughed as he made Sebastian even angrier, they sent punches, "and she said she liked it!" that broke Sebastian, he took out his pistol and shot Josh's stomach before leaving in anger, Josh fell to the ground cringing in pain"I ah... didnt expect it" he cringed in pain "take Kyle, protec... protect him!" he stopped breathing (but not really!)
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:53 pm

"J-Josh!" yelled Kyle, hanging to Kevyn's shirt with pale face.

The woman was breathless. What? What did... just happened? The boy stayed a moment like that, hooked to the girl's shirt, before he started trembling, tears slowly coming to his big brown eyes.

"What... what the hell... S-Sebastian!!"

He looked around, then took the first thing he saw: his switch knife to his belt. He ran to the man, trying not to cry.

"Fuck you!! Fuck you, Sebastian!! I'm fucking going to stab your face!!"

The young man jumped on Sebastian, furiously trying to hurt him, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"My only friend! My only damn fucking friend! You killed him!! YOU KILLED HIM!"

Kevyn was still there, the mind and the eyes closed to everything. Josh... She looked at her hands, before quickly looking at him. She was hyperventilating. After a moment she yelled, falling on her knees.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:44 am

Sebastian stopped in his place, "stopping running kyle "you are quite pathetic" he pushed him backwards and ran away (I guess the next thing would be fast forwarding?)
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:11 am

(so I guess we do a jump in time! Let me do that! It may be long, we need meat around the bone haha!)

Kyle looked at him, crying, trembling. Bastard… Kevyn, poor Kevyn was being totally destroyed. Josh. Her Josh.

Again, she was lost.

Days passed. The girl decided to go back to her house, taking Kyle with her. She wouldn’t let that boy alone by himself with a Creed that wanted his death. The news went quick in the neighborhood. Poor Kevyn, my sympathies, losing a friend at such age. She never talked a lot again. Kyle was always trying to wake in her the girl she had been before, but it was barely impossible. Something in her died at the same time Josh died.

Years passed, and still, Kevyn wasn’t talking a lot. She was now working for the same sheriff as when she started working. She had cut her hair in a boyish way, dyed it in ginger and always had it as a total mess. Kyle grew up, still being what he always had to be: an Assassin, an Elite now. A division of the Creed made out of sociopathic-like Assassin, trained in cold and pain until they couldn’t feel it. He always walked with Kevyn after her work. Some nights he tried himself out, but Kevyn’s heart was no more now than a cold piece of ice.

“I really like your new haircut”

“You already told me so.”

“Kevyn… he wouldn’t like to see you that way. Look at me”

When she turned to him, he often tried to kiss her, but she always avoided it, looking away and continuing to walk.

“Kevyn, why…”

“Because you’re like a little brother to me. I don’t kiss family.”

“There’s something else…”

Sure, there was something else. There was Josh.

“Listen, I know it hurts you but…”

"We were more than friends!” she used to say, tears quickly felling the eyes. “I loved him, and I still do! I’ll never be able to love another. Never!”

Kyle was then the one to look away. He maybe was an Elite now, thinking about his first friend in life was painful, sad. Especially because he felt guilty about it. Nothing could make him forget, and that’s why he started training harder. He wasn’t a kid since long ago. Nor was Kevyn, who was such a smiley face before.

She could pass complete nights just laying on her bed at night, sometimes with Kyle snuggled against her. This night was again one of those nights, where she was staring at the roof, alone this time. Life was bitter since that day. Life was way bitter.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:26 am

One evening, they heard a knock on the door, multipul ones, again and again, "is someone here?" it was a familiar voice, he waited until someone opened the door
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:08 pm

The one to open the main door was Kevyn's brother. He looked just like her, taller and stronger than her.

"Yeah, can I help you?" he asked with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:51 pm

"is a... Kevyn here? I mean, is she still lives here?" he asked, he looked like a man just rose from the deads, he was on a mission "I ah..."

"wait, I dont know you, are you kevyn's boyfriend?" (OR IS HE A TEMPLAR!)
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:17 pm

"Kevyn's boyfriend?" said the young man, surprised. "That would be gross... She's my sister!"

He then had a step backwards, just so Josh could enter, but still, he was looking at him with a suspicious look.

"She does live here... at this hour she could be anywhere. If we're lucky, she's upstairs, or else, she may be at the bar with Kyle. May I ask you your name?" he said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:19 pm

he thought if he shold say it or not "you can try to eavedrop and maybe you can hear my name in the conversation" he laughed and entered "upstair you said?" he went toward the stairs
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:25 pm

"Uhm, yeah! Her bedroom's the one on the left..."

As Josh was approaching the said door, he froze. He could hear her voice in there. She was talking with the blond boy. Even though his voice was now way heavier, he could recognize it.
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:45 pm

he knocked on the door "Kevyn? are you here?" Josh voice, went unrecognizable after all this time, he opened the door

Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:05 pm

"What do you want, Edmond?"

Josh saw her a bit before she did, but he had difficulties to recognize her. She had a short haircut, red hair. She was talking with a blond guy, both with a bottle of beer in their hand. The innocent little Kevyn had turned into some sort of... new girl. But when she looked at him, her fine grey eyes looked into his suddenly went from that fake smiley face to a surprised look. Kevyn slowly got up, her face slowly turning white.

"J... Josh...?"

Kyle looked up after a moment. Josh?!
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:12 pm

"Im back from the dead! well... I guess I have some explaining dont I? I want to guess the blondie here is Kyle, didnt he told you I was coming? the 'elite' he mocked him was fully aware of my condition and I told him to inform you! hey, fucktwat. you did what I asked you to do right?!" he held him from his shirt and threw a punch into his stomach "you look, diffrent" he looked at Kevyn as he dropped kyle "I swear god, if this fucktwat did something to you, without your permission I will fucking behead him"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:06 pm

"Arg!"

Kyle looked at Josh, surprised, as did Kevyn to him. She looked at both men before she looked back at Josh, trembling a little. During five long years, she thought he was gone, away from her, and now he was just there, in from of her eyes. She wasn't sure if she had to be terrified, angry or happy. She stayed like that a moment before she walked to him. A few seconds passed before she softly touched his cheek.

"Josh... am I... dreaming again?"

She stayed like that a moment before she just smiled sadly, tears to her eyes.

"Yes, it must be another dream"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:17 pm

"I dunno, I feel pretty real" he hugged here "does that feel dreamy? I mean, yes, you are quite dreamy, but is the hug?" he laughed "I can explain why... you know..."

"but I told Kyle to watch on you and tell you I will be back in the future, you know, unless the creed will tell him im dead, actual dead" he laughed nervously, "it was for our good, believe me"
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:25 pm

"J-Josh..."

She stayed like that a moment before she quickly took him in her arms, tears coming to her eyes. Yes, that hug had something real. Really different from everything she had dreamt until now. She sighed, before she silently started crying. Kyle got up, and for his defense, said:

"I'm here since that night you died. I'm in this Guild now, and it was really difficult for me to have information about you. Don't blame everything on me! I'm as surprised as... well, maybe not as much as her. But man..."

He stayed like that a moment before he smiled a little.

"I'm happy you're back. I missed you and your way to beat the hell out of me"
Back to top Go down
LOLohadLOL
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
LOLohadLOL

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:18 pm

He sat down "I know, this isnt the best plan, but I dedicated these 5 years to get the permission to be able to meet you, not you fuck twat, dont get your hopes up" he laughed "we made a deal, I wil fake my death and dedicate my life to the creed, it has some pros, and cons, and they will leave you alone" he smiled "I went around the world, learned new fighting technics, and got a new knife, a gift from the indian brotherhood, Im Josh by the way" he said incase her brother was really eavedropping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping hand (closed)    Helping hand (closed)  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping hand (closed)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next