Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:10 am by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm by Hotwire

» Admin Birthday
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm by Clayst

» Unity in-game RP
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am by Galtharis

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Smiling she glanced at him with a raised eyebrow. "How impressive." She said with a wink before changing potions so that she was laying with her legs in his lap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:17 pm

Ronin's eyes flashed for a moment and he glanced over at her with his ice blue eyes. "I can prove it tonight," he insisted eagerly. "Just name what you want and I'll fix it. Or...if you're feeling brave, you can let me fix whatever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Smiling Ava pretended to think about for a moment. "I do believe I am feeling brave." She said as she leaned moved her position and laid down on the couch, resting her legs across him. Getting comfy she continued to watch the movie, her smile never fading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Ronin let a soft chuckle escape his throat and he, too, returned to the movie. He'd fix dinner after they watched it. It would give him a chance to think of what to fix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:12 pm

Smiling Ava watched the movie quietly, wondering what he may make to eat tonight. She had to admit, she did enjoy his company. Perhaps she could trust him... She did not trust him completely, not just yet but he hadn't betrayed her and given her family her location. By the time the movie was over her stomach was growling and definitely telling her she was hungry. "So tell me. Can I have a clue as to what you will be making tonight?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:36 pm

Ronin rose from where he sat and stretched his hands over his head. "You'll have to wait," he said teasingly with a wink just as he walked past her and into the kitchen. There, he stared around him for a brief moment before he grabbed a pot, filled it with water and set it on the stove to boil. After that, he grabbed some potatoes, washed them off in the sink and set them aside a cutting board and a knife.

He rummaged through cupboards and drawers, finding all of what he needed. In a hurry, he rushed toward the stairs, shouting a quick "Stay out of the kitchen" over his shoulder before he disappeared up the stairs and into his room. A minute later, Ronin reappeared with a card in his hand and returned to the kitchen, setting the card on the counter. Once he was certain he was set, Ronin began to fix his surprise meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Chuckling she turned on netflex and switched it to american dad. "Don't worry! I'll keep myself occupied! Could you being me something to drink then? Since I'm not allowed in the kitchen at the moment I could use something to drink!" Smiling she laid on the couch to watch her show.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Ronin dug into the fridge after he'd slid the cut up potatoes into the boiling water and strode quickly to the back of the couch, where he leaned over and handed her a can of soda. Once he'd delivered the drink, Ronin returned to the kitchen and put another pan onto the stove, this one harboring melting butter. He then dumped a can of corn into the skillet and added more butter before he turned back to the potatoes. After checking them, he threw on a third skillet, this one with meat, possibly pork chops. At least that's what it smelled like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Something smells good!" Ava said as she sat up and looked towards the kitchen. "Do I get a hint as to what your making?" She asked with a smile as she took a drink of her soda. What ever it was it smelt like  heaven and it was making her hungry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:11 pm

"Not yet," Ronin called back to her, straining the softened potatoes and dumping them into a large bowl, where he added in butter and proceeded to mash them while also stirring the corn and flipping the pork chops over in their own skillet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Ava sat and watched her a new show. She was now watching American Horror Story. The smells coming from the kitchen kept making me more and more hungry and she was really starting to think about grabbing a sneak peak. Getting up she slowly began to creep towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Ronin grinned behind his mask and glanced behind him toward where Ava was sneaking. "Do you really think you can sneak up on an Assassin, and one who has the Sense nonetheless?" He sounded like he was teasing, though he whirled around and flung a towel toward where she was. "You're going to have to wait! It's almost done!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Sighing she turned on her heals and went back to the couch. "I'm a master at stealth! Didn't know you had the Sense!" She said with a sigh as she collapsed back onto the couch. "I'm dying here Ronin! Wasting away!" She said playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Ronin couldn't help but laugh and shook his head as he took the pork chops and set them on their own plate and stirred the corn before returning to the potatoes. After he was certain they were all done, he took two clean plates and distributed the food onto each, making it look rather fancy by placing the corn on top of the pork chop first and then scraping them to the side with a spoon.

Once he'd finished getting the plates prepared, Ronin walked into the living room and held out her plate to her, his blue eyes sparkling. "Viola! Bon appetit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Smiling he took the plate and cut a piece of pork. She chewed for a moment before looking up. "Ok new house rule. Your cooking the meals." She said with a smile as she began eating the rest of her food. It was especially good and she did enjoy. She sat her plate on the coffee table before taking a drink of her soda.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and sat his own plate down in front of where he was sitting. "I'm fine with that," he said with a nod of his head and headed back into the kitchen for his own soda. "Back at the Sanctuary where I was trained, I made the meals for every meal." He gave a laugh as he returned with a vanilla coke(delicious btw Very Happy) and plopped down on the sofa, cracking it open and pulling his plate onto his lap. "There's more if you want it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:28 pm

"Oh trust me." She said before taking another bite. "I will definitely be eating until I can't anymore tonight." She said as she got up to get her more. Coming back she brought a package of frosted sugar cookies for dessert. "So what are you going to make me for breakfast tomorrow?" She asked with a smile as she began eating her second plate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Ronin swallowed his forkful of chop and potatoes before answering. "I'm not sure yet," he said honestly. "I think I'll search through my box tonight to find something you'll like."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Well if its anything like this. I'm sure I'll love it." She said with a smile as she finished her second plate. Once he last bite was gone she leaned back and sighed. "That. Was. The. Best. Meal. I. Have. Had. In. So. long..." Sighing she closed her eyes before leaning forward she grabbed a cookie. "I can't wait to see what your going to make. Let me digest and I'll take care of the dishes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Ronin couldn't help but laugh and shook his head, drinking his soda before finishing his first plate of food. He must not have been very hungry as he carried his plate into the kitchen and set it in the sink. "Also," he called, getting out tupperware so that she could put the leftovers away. "Put what's left in the fridge and we can have it for lunch tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Not a problem!" She said as she finished her cookie before taking her dishes into the kitchen. She sat them in the sink. She began working on getting the food into the containers and into the fridge before she began to clean the dishes. Once done she dried and then put them away before whipping the counters off. Once done she plopped back onto the couch and grabbed another cookie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:31 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle as he grabbed a glass of milk and a couple of cookies before he plopped back down on the sofa and turned Netflix over toward the third and final movie in The Hobbit, Battle of the Five Armies. "So, why'd you leave your family, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Ava was silent for a long moment before she spoke. "Something happened... I lost someone and my family could let me get over it on my own time... I was greaving and they told me to get over it..." She paused and took a bite of her cookie, "I left because I couldn't just get over it and they couldn't understand... I think i'm going to go to bed." She said as she stood up, stealing a few cookies before she headed up the stairs and into her room before shutting and locking the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Ronin frowned after her and then looked up at the tv, putting it on pause before he headed into the kitchen. He refilled his glass of milk and headed up to his own room, stealing himself a couple more cookies before he shut his own door, setting the glass on the nightstand and reopening his laptop. Three new messages crowded for his attention, all from his Bureau, all of which he read and didn't respond to. All except for one, which called for his expertease.

Ronin shook his head and responded, telling them that they'd have to find another to take his place on the mission, as he was held up at the moment and would be unable to take it. Then he closed out of the messages and opened his game again, apologizing to his Kinship for being so late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:23 pm

The cabins rooms each had there own bathrooms attached and once she got the door locked she went straight for the shower. Once she had, had a hot shower she changed into a pair of PJ's that said kiss me i'm Irish on the front of the shirt and the butt of her pants. Turning off the light she crawled into bed and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next