Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» A Light in the Darkness (CLOSED)
Yesterday at 11:23 pm by TheGuillotine

» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Yesterday at 3:27 pm by AvaAssassin

» Luca Woliish
Yesterday at 1:33 pm by Voidmon

» Admin Birthday
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:57 pm by Hotwire

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 pm by Hotwire

Share | 

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Ronin remained awake for half the night, playing his game and levelling his Guardian up further. Once he grew bored of his game, he said goodnight to the Kinship and turned it off. Once the game was shut off and the desktop was revealed again, Ronin came face-to-face with an anonymous message in his inbox. Curiosity getting the better of him, Ronin opened it up with a calm hand and read its contents, rereading it to make sure he wasn't just dreaming.

A sly smile began to spread across his face and his head bobbed in a slight nod. The anonymous author had need of his services and in the town that was nearby. How could he say no, when he was in the vicinity of this one? Ronin's mouse clicked on reply and he set to typing out a reply, his fingers gliding easily over the keys, hardly making any noise at all as he typed out his reply.

Ronin read out his response as he typed and paused for a moment. When he was certain, Ronin gave a small nod and moved the mouse toward send and clicked. The response was sent through and Ronin gave a small nod of his head before stretching and closing the laptop before laying out on the bed, staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:56 pm

Ava slept but not peacefully. Her nightmares were there to keep her company. She had been asleep for about an hour before she began thrashing in her sleep. "NO!" She cried out in her sleep, kicking and punching at nothing. She screamed in her sleep as tears ran down her face but she didn't wake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:13 pm

Hearing Ava's screams, Ronin was up out of bed in a flash, crossing the hall and pounding on the door with a fist. "Ava!?" He called, for once his soft voice rising to a shout of concern.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Ava thrashed so badly she knocked the bedside lamp off the side table. She didn't hear him because the dream had consumed her. "Stop!" She screamed as tears ran down her face. "No STOP!" She scream again and fell off the bed landing hard on the floor. A piece of broken lamp embedding itself into her leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:29 pm

Ronin stepped away from the door and raced forward, banging his shoulder hard against the door. He repeated this for a couple of moments before the door came away with a thick snap and banged against the wall while he crossed the floor toward her and crouched down, a hand landing hard against her shoulder. "AVA!" he shouted, shaking her violently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:38 pm

Gasping she punched up and hit him in the jaw. When she realized what she had done her eyes went wide. "I'm so sorry!" She said as she pulled herself back up onto the bed to look at the piece of lamp sticking out of her calf. "Wow... I haven't had one like that since before I left my family.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:55 pm

Ronin now sat on the floor, one hand resting on the floor beside his thigh while the other was gripping his chin lightly, moving his jaw for a moment before pressing a hand to where she'd punched him. One of his legs was raised and resting on the floor while the other was lax. Ronin breathed out and let his arm drop to drape across his leg as he gazed up at her. "It's okay," he said softly with a dip of his head and a gleam in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:27 pm

"I'm sorry if I woke you... I haven't had nightmares like that for a long time. I hope I didn't hurt you..." Ava said still frowning. She felt awful for punching him the way she did. "It was just a reflex..." Looking down she placed her hand on the broken piece of lamp and bit her lip. "Can you go get me some bandages and disinfectant from the bathroom?" She asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:42 pm

Ronin gave a laugh when she'd apologized for punching him, though said nothing as he rose and crossed the ground over to the bathroom, where he pulled some bandages and disinfectant. He carried the items over to her bed and dropped them next to her. "Don't worry about hurting me," he said dismissively, giving his jaw a rub. "I've had worse." He emphasized this by tapping the silvery scar running across his eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Still..." Ava said before pulling the shard out of her leg. She held a rag over it to stop the bleeding and once it had stopped enough she put the disinfectant on and wrapped it tightly. Once it was wrapped she laid back on the bed and sighed. "Well this is going to hurt in the morning... I hope there is coffee..." She muttered mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Ronin chuckled and shook his head for a moment. "Will you be alright?" He sounded a little tired, as though he hadn't slept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:06 pm

"I'll be fine... I'll take care of the broken lamp in the morning but you can go back to sleep... And fix my door in the morning."She said with a smile. "I just need a little bit of sleep and I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:08 pm

Ronin glanced at the door and gave a dismissive wave of his hand. "Oh, I only broke the lock. The rest of the door is fine." His voice, despite sounding tired and slow, held humor and his eyes twinkled with laughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Oh well it just means you can change the lock." She said with a smile." Go on back to bed and I'll see you in the morning boyo." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:25 pm

"Goodnight, Ava," Ronin said softly, heading out the door for the night.

(poof)

The early morning light of dawn filtered through the windows of the mountain house. The smells of bacon, sausage and coffee rose into the wafted up the stairs from the kitchen and the sound of oil popping filled the air. Ronin was cooking. Or rather, he was just finishing up with cooking. He'd distributed the bacon and sausage, pouring a mug of coffee and a glass of chocolate milk. Now, he was filing fried potatoes onto the plates with a careful hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Smiling as she woke, Ava grabbed the broom out of her closet and quickly cleaned up the broken lamp when would need replacing. Limping down stairs she peeked into the kitchen. "Have I ever told you, your my favorite person in the world?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:36 pm

"Really?" Ronin rumbled, turning around with the two plates in each hand, his blue eyes laughing at her. "If I remember correctly, you didn't even want me coming with you!" Ronin gave her a playful wink and carried the plates over to the table, setting each down before returning for the drinks. The coffee went with her plate and the milk with his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Limping over to the table she took a seat and took a drink of the coffee before scooping some potatoes and sausage on her fork and took a bite. "On god... your a food god I swear." She said as she took another bite before taking a bite of bacon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:49 pm

"Slow down! Don't choke yourself!" Ronin stated in a teasing manner, seating himself on the other side of her before he too began to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Well I hope you know CPR then." She teased back as she took another bite of potato's. "Whatever women you end up with will be lucky." She said with a smile before taking another drink of coffee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:58 pm

Ronin seemed to slow, his fork now fiddling with the cut up sausage. "There's no one out there for an Assassin like me,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Smiling she shook her head. "I doubt that. My mother use to tell me that there is someone out there for everyone. Even assassins." She said giving him a slightly flirty smile. "And with looks like yours it won't be hard to find someone.... if you look close enough."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Ronin frowned and looked up at her, his eyes glittering. He shifted slightly, bending his head over his food and began to eat again. After a moment, Ronin rose to his feet and stretched for a moment before he began to undo his robes. "Don't faint. I've clothes on underneath this." Once his robes were untied, Ronin gracefully shrugged them off, carefully putting them back into their proper place before draping it across the chair back.

Once that was done, Ronin smoothed down his tee-shirt, which held a large moon with a wolf howling on it, and his denim jeans. When he'd taken off his robes, he'd pushed his hood down and taken off his mask. Now, he stretched his hands above his head and smoothed his hair back, which just flopped back into its normal position for a moment.

"That feels better," he sighed, ruffling his black hair for a moment before looking over at Ava. His face was angular and rather handsome. His eyes were definitely shards of ice and made him look menacing with his black hair and now his scar was in full view. Ronin picked up his Assassin gear and calmly went up the stairs, returning moments later empty-handed. Now, he sat down again and returned to his food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:26 pm

A smile appeared on Ava's face as she took in his features. "Oh yea. You could definitely find a women if you really wanted one." She said giving him a quick wink. "I believe you made even my closed heart skip a beat. Her smile never faded as she took a drink of her coffee before taking another bite of the sausage. Although she wouldn't mind a bit of his sausage. She couldn't help but smile more at the thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:31 pm

(O_O)

Ronin gave a small shrug and polished off his breakfast before rising and taking his plate into the kitchen. The only thing he got more of was the potatoes, which he lathered in ketchup soon after dumping them onto his plate. He went back to the table and sat down, beginning to eat his potatoes and the occasional sip of his milk. "What young lady would want an Assassin like me? I'd be away most days on a contract..oh, speaking of which...I accepted one late last night. It's in the town nearest here, so I shouldn't be gone for very long."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy of a Ninja(closed)   

Back to top Go down

Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next