Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am by Hotwire

» My character for ac1
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:43 pm by blueblade95

» Greetings, all
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm by blueblade95

» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

Share | 

The Moon's Eclipse(closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:22 pm

"I can see that going" he said while looking at his hands a moment. He could still picture them in the cold running water of the training waterfall. Who would not get sick, or even die after that kind of treatment? Being an Assassin was sure a scary thing. Kyle closed his hands to fists and looked at her, just as he was about to say something really relevant. He stayed like that a moment before he shyly asked:

"Was he... has he ever scared of those trainings? I mean... was he ever scared of what he was doing?"

He slowly felt his shoulders went down after a moment. He really needed to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:33 pm

Lily gave a soft chuckle and turned her head to stare at the young boy, shaking the thermometer off in the air as she walked across to its place on the counter. "Oh, there was a time where Eric questioned that he was even supposed to be an Elite," she answered with a nod of her head. "I remember my Mentor speaking to him when he'd just started training with the Elite. Eric was scared he'd let his Elite Mentor down, as though he'd fail. Well, look at him now. Strong and confident in where he's at.

"Kyle, just because someone's afraid of letting their mentor down doesn't necessarily mean they will. Eric earned his place and you will too."
Lily flashed him a kind smile and nodded toward the glass. "Finish drinking that and come see me in the morning." After she'd spoken, loudspeakers boomed overhead and Lily turned toward them just as William's voice echoed through.
"Gathering in the main chamber," Lily gave a small nod and turned toward Kyle.
"Come. Let's go see what the Master wants."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:06 am

“A-Aright!” Kyle answered with a surprised tiny voice, looking at the glass before he drank.

So Eric really was like him at the beginning. Well, maybe not totally like him. He at least hoped not. He was too much of the annoying kind to be as Eric at his age. Well, he remembered being the annoying kind. In his first guild he was no more than a child people would have the shore to take care of. He wasn’t that of a good kid neither. Already at the age of 10, he was stealing and vandalising city’s propriety. He then used to pretend he did nothing and avoid the guild for a couple of days not to get punished. His swiss knife and his first hand gun were the proof of it: both stolen. Even the gun was taken from a police’s belt when he was, already as a kid, sitting at the police station waiting for his mentor to come, pretend he was his child and take him back to the guild. Now that he wasn’t there anymore, all of those things seemed so… far from him. So far but yet so close.

He finished drinking and gently put the glass on a night table near him. He jumped down to Lily and nodded. “Let’s go!” he answered with a gentle smile, starting to walk with her.

Lily seemed to him that she was kind and generous. Not the kind that would have let him die in the cold streets at winter time. He felt good with her. Almost like he was in front of a figure he would have needed being younger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:27 am

Lily nodded and led him out of the Healer's Quarters and into the hallway. She continued down it until it turned familiar: the large room that Eric had first led Kyle when he'd first come here. Every single Assassin, ranking from Student up to Master Assassin, were there, muttering amongst themselves as to what the Master could have wanted. Eric was there, too, standing at the front of the crowd with his arms behind his back and his head held high.

"Go on and stand with Eric," Lily said with a gentle hand on the boy's back. "Don't worry. I won't be far off." She emitted what sounded like a soft laugh and moved away to stand on the other side of Eric, her own hands folded behind her back and her head raised with her shoulders squared. William was nowhere to be seen just yet, which left the others restless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:58 pm

Kyle looked at them both going in front before he looked around. No one seemed to know where their master was… he quickly walked to Eric and, looking at him, copycatted his posture, a bit. It was weird for him to stand like that… He did remembered those times he was sitting in what he could call school, or at least what was closer to school he ever went in. He was always all weirdly seating and never learned to stand in a classy and military way. He always was lending on walls, listening to Billie Joe Armstrong screaming to his ears about how life did suck and how alone he was. Which was true until he came to that guild…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:19 am

Eric acknowledged Kyle's arrival with a small dip of his head. Almost as though Kyle's appearance had summoned him, William appeared and walked up onto a slight rise made of stone that surrounded what looked like a fountain. The mutterings died down until all was quiet. William's eyes traveled the crowd until they found Kyle. Then he began to speak. "Kyle," he said, beckoning the youth forward with a small wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:12 am

The blond boy felt like his blood had frozen in his veins for a second. He did nothing for a moment. What? He looked up at Eric, surprised, looking for an answer to his silent question: What is happening? He turned back to William and swallowed his fear. He walked to him without looking around. It felt like the first time he had been picked by the teacher to be the captain of his basketball team. He had no clue what to do and felt dizzy about it, nervous under the look of people that didn’t liked him at all. How could he even choose for people to be in his team as every person he would pick would sigh and look around with a “God, help me” look? He finally reached the man, hands turned into fists. What he wanted from him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:37 am

Once Kyle had reached him, William calmly placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, the one furthest from his own body while his head turned back toward the gathered Assassins. "This boy," he stated, loud enough for each and every Assassin there to hear. "Has had good reports coming in from Master Assassin Eric Smith. He trains hard and has begun to find a place within the Brotherhood." William fell silent for a moment, like he was pausing for effect.

"It is time he became a full Student of the Creed. Eric, you have shown exceptional patience and discipline while you taught this young boy this far. I ask now that you extend your firm hand out now and accept him as your Apprentice." Eric's head lifted high and his voice rang around the walls of the chamber, clear and strong.
"I, Eric Smith, accept responsibility for the Student Kyle Waite. He will learn the Tenets by which we live and will dedicate his blood to our cause. Under my guidance, this Student will grow into the role of Assassin, then Master Assassin and, should he prove worthy, into the role of Elite.

"I will not put him in unnecessary danger when it comes time for him to fly with me on missions. I will keep him safe and watch him grow in the Brotherhood, or die trying. I will make him strong; an opponent to be feared and an ally to be respected. As Mentors have for generations, I will gladly lay down my life if it means preserving that of my Apprentice. I am an Assassin and this is my duty."

"Kyle, accept your Student gear with dignity and know that you are apart of this family. Embrace your destiny with pride." William accepted gear from an Assassin just to the side of them and turned to offer them to the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:08 pm

Kyle looked up at William when he placed his hand on his shoulder. He didn’t know what to say, nor to do at all. Him? Having good reports? He was sure that Eric was looking low at him, or at least don’t really care. He wasn’t really sure of himself being a good student yet, just trying really hard. But at some point, Eric talked loud enough for everyone to hear him. Kyle’s brown eyes went on his mentor, but had no expression on his face except a surprised and confused glare upon everyone. Eric was telling he would take care of him. He really was. He wasn’t hating him. He did nothing for a moment, before he shyly looked down to his feet. He was finding a family, he wasn’t being left alone anymore. And after a moment, William handed him gear. He looked at them, then looked up at William.

Before he was involved in that Assassin guild, he already was in Brooklyn’s guild. But that was the worse. He wasn’t someone. He only was some sort of weight, and that made him angry. He often used to break things and to make thing way more difficult for the Assassins to handle him until they gave him a bike. Take it and stay fucking away from us! What Kyle never did. He went on trips sometimes and came back to made them regret treating him like that. At some point, they just threw him away, and that’s how he found Eric. At first, he stupidly answered to every of his questions. But he seemed way different from what Brooklyn Assassins were. It was impossible to be like that with him. And that’s why he turned to be his apprentice, but he never thought he would ever heard from him something like that. Eric, protecting him against everything.

Kyle did nothing for a moment before he slowly took the gears. He was looking down at them before a drop fell on it, then another. What was it? He frowned when another one hit his gears. After a moment, he felt the blood running out of his cheeks. Those raindrops were his own tears. He said nothing at all. He had the feeling that those tears were the first ones for years that weren’t ones of fear, of pain, of guilt. He finally looked up at William, before he smiled. A sincere, big emotive smile. Those tears were the ones of a feeling of happiness he hadn’t felt for years. He had a family now. Not only a title, but a family. He wiped his wet eyes. His shoulders were trembling, but still, he was smiling.

“I will. I promise I will.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:13 pm

"Then welcome to the Family. To the Brotherhood. To the Creed." William said with a dip of his head just as the Assassins below all chanted at the same time "Welcome." As William got down from the fountain's boundary, the Assassins began to disperse, all going different ways. The only ones who remained were Lily and Eric, both still looking rather dignified with their posturing. While Lily's eyes were beaming with what looked like pride and a huge smile on her face, Eric's was the sort of stern, ready to teach look that a Mentor or teacher would have, but his eyes shone no less bright.

"Well done, Kyle," Lily said when all had gone, giving him a nod. "As Healer, I swear to always be there when you need me."
"Welcome, little Brother," Eric said with a tone of..fondness. And strangely enough, the corners of his mouth were twitching up into what looked like a smile. "I'm sure you've had quite enough excitement for one day. Get some rest and tomorrow at dawn, we will formally begin your training. Welcome to the Creed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:09 am

Kyle quickly went back to them, trying to look away before he turned to both Eric and Lily. The woman really was happy for him… but weirdly, it didn’t looked like Eric was less cheerful than her. His wet brown eyes went to one from another before he smiled at them. Lily was adorable, just as a big sister would have been. But when he heard Eric calling him little Brother, he suddenly realized: Lily wasn’t for now on going to be just like a big sister, she was going to be one. Just as Eric was going to be his big brother. For a moment, he had the urge to take them both in his arms and silently hug them, to thank them, but he didn’t. He simply had a quick reverence after a moment, closing his eyes not to cry anymore.

“I won’t ever make you shy because of my attitude! You’ll be proud of what I will be able to do, both of you!”

And then he got up at them, a big confident smile on his face. He was ready for that. He wasn’t the Brooklyn kid anymore. He was the future Assassin. He would make Eric proud and would make Lily smile, just as she was doing right now. It had been like forever he didn’t felt like having a real family. Real friends to count on and a real life to live. But now, all of that was given to him: he could be someone. And he was going to be.

“Thank you for not letting me down… Thank you for giving me a chance to survive! And thank you for giving me the need and the urge to live… I’ll be forever thankful for that!”

Again, he smiled before he turned away and ran to go to sleep. He needed to be what he now was meant to be: an Assassin. Someone that William, Eric, Lily and the whole Guild were going to be proud of. He would do his best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Upon dawn that next morning, Eric stood outside of the Student's Quarters, his arms behind his back and his hood fallen around his neck, the gear turning to shadows in the early morning light. "Kyle!" He called, his voice loud but not loud enough to wake up everyone. He was thankful that each student knew their mentor's voice as well as when they'd be called. If someone else got called, the others would remain asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:41 pm

“’coming!” answered the boy while getting up. He quickly went to dress himself up. He had slept like a baby… being a crybaby helped him to fall asleep quickly. He looked a moment at his fake glasses and his broken Ipod before he got completely dressed and ran outside to get to Eric. When he saw him, he smiled but asked nothing. He knew they were going to train, but how, that’s what he was going to know. He looked around and back at him.

“Do I bring my… gears?”

The boy was talking about his new Apprentice gears. He looked at his hands. He was too scared to take them out yet, he got them, but had no idea how to use them. He looked down at his shoes a moment before his eyes went back on Eric.

“I want to try them out!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Eric gave a soft chuckle that sounded more like the purr of a cat mixed with the growling of a dog. "All that your gear contains is your Student armor," he said with a small dip of his head. "Once you've completed your training and have been initiated into the role of Assassin, you will earn your Hidden Blades, the trademark of all Assassins. But yes, go and done your gear.

"You will need to wear them each and every day, leading up to your initiation, where you will earn the gear of the Assassin and your Hidden blades."
Eric himself sounded rather envious of the young boy, having undertaken that initiation years prior. That first initiation was always the most memorable, mainly because the ancient words that had been spoken throughout the Assassin's History would be spoken once more and then again when an Assassin reached Master status.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:46 am

Kyle looked at him and nodded quickly. Hidden blades… those tiny little sword that would came out of a bracer with a hand gesture… he went back to dress up properly and came back running. He was looking more alive than the night before, right after his training. His cheeks had gotten back their color and his eyes were back to be full of determination. He went to him after a moment.

“Say, do every Assassin got to be as silent as you do?” he asked, thinking of Eric’s bow, the quieter long-range weapon he knew alongsides the crossbow and ninja’s stars. He then thought of the guns he used to have. Now silent at all…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:16 am

Eric gave a small grin and turned, walking down the hallway with a small gesture for the boy to follow him. "Every Assassin has their own style," he began with a small dip of his head. "Mine just so happens to involve a bow. Others use Ninja stars, or shurikens, like Ronin. Others don't use any long ranged weapons except for throwing daggers and some just rely on their hidden blades to make kills.

"If you wish to use guns, however, we provide silencers that muffles the gunshot and allows you to remain hidden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:32 am

“Ronin?” he asked, raising eyebrows. A modern day ninja? He tried to figure that out as he started walking with his mentor. How could a man, living now and at this instant, could get himself out of trouble with ninja stars? He then realized he could ask himself the same question about Eric’s infamous bow. People in middle ages used those, and still, it was to the man’s hand a really good weapon he could use to be light and quiet. He supposed then someday, when he would get better at it, he would be able to be and call himself the Gunboy. He frowned. But still, there maybe is people out there still using swords and shields! Ah, no, maybe not shields, that would be weird and useless. But all sorts of weapons I wouldn’t think of instead if I am watching an epic movie! He looked around after a moment. Bows, ninja stars… what else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:54 am

"How familiar are you with our History?" Eric asked, leading the youth into the training hall. It was deserted this early in the morning. Granted, most of the Mentors were out on missions, having left their students to rest. Eric, however, wanted to get Kyle started as soon as possible. The boy was, after all, late in starting. Probably would have to train the lad through Christmas, which wasn't unusual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:53 am

“I know what I’ve been taught in Brooklyn” he said while shyly looking away. “It started during the Middle Ages. I mean, the living of the Creed. A man took it upon his will, then they continued until the Italian Renaissance, or… wait, no… yes, Italian Renaissance. I think there was a big breath of Brotherhood in many big moments of History but… I don’t know more… Brooklyn’s people don’t know more than what I do…”

What a shame. Not even knowing the Creed he was now part of… he sighed. He once knew more about the Creed, but now, all that information had vanished. He knew for the Brotherhood from today. He just couldn’t remember the historical content related to the Creed…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:52 am

"When Ezio Auditore grew old," Eric said, standing in his usual spot by the windows that let in the cold dawn light. "And went to Yusuf Tazim, in Constantinople. It was there that Ezio learned a tool called the Hook Blade. Along with the Hidden blades, the Hook Blade survived through time. However, it soon vanished somewhere in history. Then, around the time that the New World had been colonized and the North and South became one and the world was renamed the United States of America, someone found blueprints to the hook blade and reconstructed it to better adapt to the time.

"Since then, it's gotten many upgrades and is now considered a modern tool, just as guns evolved throughout time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:36 pm

“A hook blade?” he asked, looking up at him before he looked outside.

A hook blade… why a hook on a blade? He frowned, trying to figure out how did a hook blade looked like. Maybe like those tiny little wrist swords, but curved at the end. Maybe as thin as the hooks he did saw in children pirate movies. And what did it stood for? Stabbing people with a big curved needle probably wasn’t efficient. He scratched his arm. Slowly, his eyes went on Eric’s wrist to see if, somehow, he had gotten that kind of blade, before he quickly looked up.

“And what does a hook blade is useful for?” he asked while turning a little bit to see his mentor better. Was Eric telling him that because he was going to use one? Kyle shivered. How was he even supposed to use a blade he never heard of? He hopped Eric wouldn’t force him to put one on his wrist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:32 am

The corner of Eric's mouth quirked up into a grin. "When there's a ledge high above your head that you absolutely cannot reach no matter how hard you try," Eric explained with a dip of his head. "The hook blade allows you extra reach while also staying functional as a hidden blade. I know of one Master Assassin who uses one and his name is Luis, from another HQ. His is the most recent upgrade."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Kyle said no words, stunned. Well, that makes sense! He thought, picturing something high above his head, something he couldn’t reach. If he had a hidden blade that was long enough for him to reach, with a hook at the end… he nodded at himself. He continued looking at him while he talked about that other Assassin. It meant that they still used that famous blade! Amazing, but why was he telling him that?

“Do you use one? I mean… is it a weapon some of you often get to use?” he asked, raising an eyebrow. Was he going to use one? Still, it made sense, but he wasn’t feeling ready to get to know a weapon he never heard of before and that he had no idea of the look. The boy looked at his hands. Weren’t those just enough to catch things while free running? Did Assassins really had to have a hook like a pirate on their hands?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:03 am

Eric gave a soft chuckle and ruffled the boy's hair for a brief moment. "Yes," he said simply, pulling an arm from behind his back to examine the bracer that sat there. "Some of us do indeed use the hook blade. But some more than others. I have one, but rarely use it." He braced his arm to extend the blade, in case Kyle asked to see it, as most did when he told them he wore a hook blade. He couldn't really blame them. The Hook Blade had pretty much gone extinct and only recently resurfaced, now adapted to fit in with the modern Assassins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:38 pm

“Ouah!” Kyle looked at the blade with surprised right after Eric had gently rubbed his blond hair. They blade wasn’t what he expected, for sure. It seemed more… useful than what he had picture. At least, he hadn’t tell Eric about his fears of that blade looking like a pirate hook from pirate movies. It was a bit longer than Eric’s fingers, which was what he told him. If you can’t really reach something, the hood will surely do it! He couldn’t take off his eyes from it. It was weirdly fascinating to picture someone working late at night to figure out how would Assassins from a certain time do to be sure no to fall and kill themselves when they were supposed to kill people. Avoiding death to cause death. He looked back at Eric. “That’s way cooler than the usual ones!” He blushed after a moment. Ouah. That sounded dumb. Bravo, Kyle. He tried to take back over himself. “I mean… it is surprising!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   

Back to top Go down

The Moon's Eclipse(closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next