Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» My character for ac1
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:13 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am by Hotwire

» Greetings, all
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm by blueblade95

» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

Share | 

The Moon's Eclipse(closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Again. He looks weird. Like if he was... broken?

Kyle put a foot in the water before he took it out, freezing. That cold was terrifying! He looked up at Eric, trying not to panic.

"Two years... is really quick..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:33 pm

"With their training program," Eric said, pulling himself out of the saddened state and glancing down at the boy. "Two years is long and vigorous." Eric went silent for a moment, his eyes studying the boy for a few minutes before he spoke again, his voice hard. "Master William thinks you could become one of us, an Assassin. A fellow Elite who will not be named thinks you could become part of us, an Elite who knows nothing of cold or fear. I think you won't make it through one night of training. As the Den Master has given you a trial basis to become an Assassin, you will be put on trial basis with the Elite's training. Prove me wrong, boy, and you'll learn more than what your current training will teach you. Prove me right, however, and you'll never become an Elite. You'll go through the ranks, Student to Assassin, Assassin to Master, but you'll never know how it is to stand in winter cold water and not feel cold, nor have a gun pointed to your forehead but feel no fear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:24 pm

Being one of them?

Kyle stopped, starring at Eric with surprise. People did believe in him? And thinking about it, it was almost a miracle if Eric actually believe he could become an Assassin at least. He continued to look at him, eyes big as a quarter. How could he even get more than what he already had? Slowly, he felt adrenaline going trough his veins. Everything sounded so... weird. But kind of exciting...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:55 pm

"What say you?" Eric demanded after a long silence stretched between them. His eyes were hard and calculating, sparkling. He was studying Kyle for a moment, his head tilting to the side for a moment and his feet shifting in the cold water. He'd been standing in the water for a while but didn't seem to be reacting at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:18 am

"I..."

He didn't say a word for a little time more. Eric was an incredible person but... did he really wanted to become like him? He looked like he had no feelings. And he knew that he was himself a boiling amount of feelings, emotions, fears. Just less than an hour ago he was crying in front of his own bed. But there was a choice right in front of him. Staying a crybaby forever or to push himself to unhuman limits. To try himself to death. To chance himself to best. To fight.

Kyle pushed shoulders back. It was that or staying the idiotic bastard he always had to be.

"I want to train like you did" he simply said, looking into Eric's emerald eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:34 am

(inhuman)

Eric gave a small dip of his head and tugged at his outfit for a moment before he turned to the waterfall behind him and stepped aside for a moment to let the boy see the entire thing. "Welcome to the training grounds then," he said with a small nod. "We will train here every winter. Then in the summer, we will switch locations. We do this every year, switching locations for every season that passes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:24 am

(thanks Very Happy)

This will be my training grounds?

Kyle looked at it before he looked down to Eric. It was too weird to be real. The waterfall in the winter, at night, had some sort of fairy-tale like consonance. Again, his eyes went to meet Eric's, before they slowly fell down to his feet. How was he going to become like him? Would he before dying? But silently, he really wanted to prove himself to that man in particular.

"When... shall I start?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:25 pm

"Tonight," Eric said with a small nod. "I'm going to show you exactly what we do." Like something out of a fantasy novel, Eric turned, water sloshing around his boots as he walked toward the waterfall. The water was no more than a few inches taller, covering most of his boots that seemed to hug his legs all the way up to his knees, though they weren't nearly that high, but high enough to keep the water out.

Eric glanced up at the waterfall for a brief moment before he rubbed his hands together and then grabbed onto the higher stones that rested just above his head before he hauled himself up, hardly noticing as the water began to wet his clothes. He seemed inhumanly fast and was up the waterfall standing on the top before his clothes had soaked through. Eric turned to stare down at Kyle and lifted his head high, hardly out of breath whereas a climb like that would soak through someone's clothes and knock the breath from their lungs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:40 am

Kyle looked at him, terrified, before he shook his head. He had nothing to fear. He wanted to try himself out... Slowly, he stepped into the water before he violently squeezed his hands into fists. This cold, even with boots, was terrible. Like thousands of knifes stabbing his calf. He felt dizzy, starting to tremble. Gosh. That. Is. Terrible. He took his courage, breath and started to walk in the freezing water up to where the waterfall started to splash him. It was terribly difficult to walk on the wet rocks, even with his light weight. A step further, Kyle just fell into the water, hands and knees lost in the dark of the current, hitting on the sharp rocks.

"Aah!!"

Pain. The pain was starting to run through his whole body, so quick that tears came up to his big brown eye. Everything made him remember those late itinerant nights alone in the alleyways he could hide in. It hurts, it hurts! He tried to cry, but he had the weird feeling tears were frozen to his eyes, even if he knew it was impossible. But soon, the pain turned out to nothing. His members were so frozen up that he didn't felt a thing anymore. Was he paralysed? No, he could still move his fingers. Not much, but he could. He stood up and walked to the waterfall. He had to get better than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:49 am

"Climb," commanded Eric from the top of the waterfall, his hands lax at his sides. Though his voice was harsh, his eyes were encouraging the young boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:18 am

Kyle looked up before he slowly nodded. He was feeling bad but... He looked down to the waterfall before he slowly grabbed a rock. It was horrible. He already went near from death because of cold when he was younger. But this was a lot more painful than everything else. His other hand finally reached for the rock too. Water was splashing all on his cold slender body as he difficultly started to climb. His fingers weren't obeying like normal, it was so... scary. Kyle had no control on his body anymore, but the winter did. This is... normal parkour. Remember how you did parkour? It's the same thing, don't worry...

Kyle slipped back to the beginning, dizzy, near from fainting. This wasn't right... but he couldn't stay down. He nodded to himself. You can do this. He tried back, grabbing rock after rock while water was pushing on him. The boy felt like he went for hours of slipping and trying back before he reached to the top, trembling, his whole body turned into a piece of ice. He felt himself falling near Eric's feet as he was quickly trying to breath, strangling with the river itself. Where the hell am I? This is so cold... He had no idea if he was crying, nor if his hands were bleeding. Was he still at the bottom of the waterfall? How much time he tried like that? He slowly got up on his palms and knees, head down, coughing and panicking. Was he even still alive? He finally got up on his feet, standing like a drunk man who was trying to catch himself up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:22 pm

Eric placed a hand behind the boy's back to steady him and his other planted against the boy's chest to keep him from falling. He said nothing. Instead, he merely studied the boy for a moment before he gave a small dip of his head. Perhaps he could become one of us, he thought quietly before he patted Kyle's back with his hand and began to rub it. "You did well," he said, his voice soft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:16 pm

Kyle gave Eric a confused look. His cheeks were as pale as the snow, weirdly contrasting with his big brown eyes. He slowly looked around. He... was on top of the waterfall, and Eric was near him. He stayed silent for a moment before starting to realise it:

"I... made it...?"

And, looking back up to Eric:

"Have I...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Eric gave a soft chuckle and ruffled the boy's wet hair. "We will continue your Elite training," he answered simply. "But I think for now, we should worry about getting you into some dry clothes and get you warmed up. Think you can make your way back to the Inn?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:15 pm

"I... I think so" he softly answered, nodding at Eric.

He could barely feel Eclipse's hands on him, but at least he could. After a moment he slowly pushed the man's hand and started walking. I'm not a baby. He was still trembling and his members were like ice, but he nevertheless turned to Eric and forced himself a smile.

"I can do that. Let's go back"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:09 am

Eric gave a small nod and sprang up into the trees, turning around to watch the young boy for a moment before he began to make his way back toward the Inn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:41 am

He followed him, slowly starting to run. After a few seconds he felt the warm blood in his veins at least, making him feel like alive again. The pain was still terrible, and now that his members could move again, it was even more unbearable but... his heartbeat was just helping him not to panic. He wasn't dead! He remembered having heard somewhere that pain was a friend, because at least it was the proof that you weren't dead yet.

After a few minutes of running Kyle suddenly realized something. Eric gave him a compliment a few times ago. Was that real or it was sarcastic? He totally told him he did well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:40 am

"Come!" Shouted Eric, leaping forward and onto another roof.

(scene poof lol)

It was nearly dawn when Eric returned to the Inn, dropping down his hood and taking a deep breath of the warm air. He turned around toward the boy. "Go get yourself dry and in some warm clothes," he instructed. "You'll learn to build a tolerance to the cold."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:41 pm

It burns, thought Kyle while he was nodding at Eric before he walked away. It hurts so much it burns! Am I really going to be able to go on? He went to take off his clothes and wash himself quickly. The hot water made him jump. It was worse, so much worse! When he got out, Kyle was trembling. His skin was red and sore. He signed, got on new dry clothes and went back to Eric.

Build a tolerance to the cold... I'll try my best!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Eric gave a nod when he saw the student again. "You've deserved a rest," he said softly. "Go on and get some rest. Enjoy yourself. Eat something warm. You'll feel better in the morning. Just don't be late to training."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:34 pm

Kyle raised eyebrows, surprised. What? Really? He stayed silent a few seconds before he felt a smile on his lips.

"Thanks, Eric! I'm happy I could make it.... I'll surely do better next time!"

And thanks for giving me the privilege to have a chance... I'll do my best to make you all proud!

He walked away, hands in pockets. What if his father could see him at that moment? Would he be proud? Scared? Angry? He wasn't sure, but at least, he could be sure on a thing: He was there, looking at him from wherever he was. And that made him feel better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:20 pm

"So," said a voice behind Eric as Kyle began to walk out of earshot. "Jason was right in getting you to test the boy." Eric dipped his head slightly at the words of the Master and turned his head to look ever so slightly over his shoulder.
"I wish to give him a chance to become an elite," he said in response. "Before he becomes an Assassin."
"Granted," came the answer. "But he's your responsibility, Eric." Eric gave a small dip of his head and turned back to stare after the young boy.
"Understood," he said softly. And I will not fail this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Kyle went to eat, really slowly as usual. Or he quickly ate microscopic portions of food, or he went for hours on the same plate. That maybe was reasons of his slenderness. But this time it went really quickly compared to other days. He smiled to himself. It was really scary. Everything was really scary. But that time, it wasn't useless. It was just...

Epic.

For once, he felt like he was part of something, something kinda big. And he wasn't threaten like a baby, but like a man, or at least some sort of teenage boy. If he had to die, at least, it wasn't on the streets of Brooklyn.

After he ate, Kyle quickly went to sleep. This day had to be one rough day. The following would be worse, he knew it, but someday, it was going to be easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:35 am

Eric had stepped into the mess hall and quickly spotted Kyle. Hardly acknowledging the boy, Eric walked up toward the food and, as he passed Kyle, lightly brushed his hand across the boy's shoulder before he dropped it to his side and proceeded to get himself some food.

Once he'd gotten it, Eric had made his way toward a table close by Kyle, but far enough away so that he didn't seem out of place. After all, Kyle hadn't been ruled on whether or not he'd stay. He was still on trial until William decided to take on the boy full time. Eric kept watch over the boy for a few moments before he proceeded to eat what he'd gotten, which was some fried chicken with fried corn(buttered lol ^_^ it's good. Very Happy) and mashed potatoes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:33 pm

(fried corn!! Never tasted it but sounds so good *-*)

Kyle was silently wondering. Could master and apprentice be friends? Wouldn't it be easier? He started thinking about that before he signed, raising an eyebrow. Of course it wouldn't! Especially for being friends with him. At least Eric maybe had some friends. He wasn't sure, since he didn't know him well, but he looked too badass not to have friends. Again, he signed.

If at least I could have someone to text with! I dunno... a brother, a friend, a girlfriend! Man... that would be cool.

But slowly, Kyle started realising that no, it wouldn't be cool. What would be the conversations? Hi, I've climbed a waterfall today, how about you? No. He couldn't do that...

He was starting to realise that normal life was over. He was on another level now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon's Eclipse(closed)   

Back to top Go down

The Moon's Eclipse(closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next