Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Blood Love Boston[OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

Blood Love Boston[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:24 am

The nightly streets of Boston, heavy fog rained down unto the dim streets. A odd Templar walked down them, strolling with nothing there. The shady Templar realized that there WAS something there. Even though he knew, he kept walking touching the butt of his rifle every now and then. He turned the corner and walked a little faster taking a left into a ally with his Sword drawn. He waited till the man in the white robes walked past him not noticing. This Templar jumped out slashing the back of both of the Assassin's knee caps, sending him on his knees. The mysterious Templar drew his rifle aiming it at the Assassin's head. "Have...mercy, Glaciio" said the pitiful Assassin. Glaciio pulled the trigger and walked off as everybody ran outside. With a smile on his face, Glaciio walked past everybody and into the tavern ordering a drink, sitting in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Malgorzata

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:44 am

Maggie was not happy. She had tried to escape once again and her fiancè hadn't been happy about it. So he left her in Boston alone. "We will see how long you'll be able to survive on your own.", he had said. The young female was left with nothing but her clothes and the old necklace her grandmother had given her. Her faincè was so confident that she would return to him. "You will come back to me.", was the last thing he said smirking as he pushed her out of the carriage. Then he left.
Now it was dark and she started to fear the night. Everywhere were unkown faces, people she did not know. There was no money she could use, nothing. Tears started to gather in her eyes but she refused to cry.
Ah, there was a tavern! Maybe she would get help there. It was possible that someone was nice enough to give her some food and water. The luxury Maggie had known up unitl now wasn't there as well.
Her hand on her chest she stepped into the tavern. It was a dirty place. Drunk man were singing in a corner and grabbing the behinds of the young woman. What should she do now?
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:52 am

Glaciio watched as the young woman walked into the tavern. He raised an eyebrow towards her. It was never common for women to be in taverns(not trying to be sexist, that's how it was please don't take offense). He wondered if he should help the girl or leave her. He signaled a waiter over and Glaciio gave him a pack of coins and told him "Make sure that woman over there" Glaciio pointed "Gets everything she needs." and signaled him off. Glaciio had a smile on his face, in the booth he was sitting in, he kicked his feet up on the table, tapped his hat a little down covering his eyes, shadowing his mouth and nose.
Back to top Go down
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Malgorzata

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:00 am

(ooc: yeah, it's ok ^^)

Before she could sit down somewhere a waiter came to her. "Miss, may I help you?", he was overly nice and she was confused as to why he was being like this to her. Did he know who she was? "Th-thank you.", Maggie answered as he lead her to a table away from the drunk man. She sat down and took off her cloak. Beneath she was wearing a blue silk dress with lace and it was noticeable that she was from a more noble family.
"What can I get you, Miss?", in the waiters eyes she could see the greedy look. Maybe he really knew who she was? "Oh, just something to eat and something to drink."
The waiter nodded and left her alone. Maggie tried not to break down in tears. Her faincè really was a monster.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:14 am

Glaciio got up and kept walking, fixing his hat, walking past a drunken man calling him a bastard. Glaciio, short tempered, slammed the mans face into the table and kept walking. He reached the lady's table and dropped a note which read:

I know you're a Templar. May the father of understanding guide us
He kept walking till he reached outside. The man that Glaciio injured got up and began following him, with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Malgorzata

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:29 am

There had been a commotion behind her but she didn't dare to watch it. Suddenly a man walked past her and left a note. Now curious she picked the note up and read it. "What in heavens name...?", Maggie whispered. She had only heard about templars and she tried to research it but... nothing. She found nothing. As if the information she was lookin for was hidden away so she wouldn't find it.
The young female watched after him as he left the bar but some of the drunken man were following him. She was undecided. Should she follow him?
Maggie bit her lips and was ponderin. Then she made up her mind and stood up, leaving her coat and the note in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:42 am

Glaciio continued down the lifted-fog road. The 3 men stood there yelling at him "Ay, you shouldn...t'd did that, you hear?" one yelled in a drunken manner. The others looked at him. "You know" said Glaciio in a cold deep voice "You guys didn't have to follow me. But...sense you did, why don't we have a little fun time, now shall we?" Glaciio pulled his gun from behind his back. "How about," Glaciio said "I give you to the count of 5 before I cap all 3 of you" the men turned around. "1...2...3...4" the men were screaming. "5" the men not looking behind, Glaciio aimed his gun in the air firing it. He heard the distant screams and laughed a little. Putting the gun back, he made his way to his apartment and walked into hit, placing his hat and taking off his jacket, putting both on a rack leaving the gun on the ground. Taking his sword, he placed it next to all of it and continued to his bed where he lifted up a pillow and mattress picking up a necklace his father, Aleksandr wore. He smiled placing it back and began to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Malgorzata

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:52 am

Maggie stepped out of the tavern and watched the three drunk sailors. It seemed they were following the man that had left her a note. She ran after them and when they stopped she hid behind a corner. The young female wasn't scared and didn't notice how dark it truly was, she was being curious and what was happening was very intersting.
She gasped when she saw how fast the templar defeated his challengers. The screams of the man started to scare her but when she saw that the templar was leaving she started to follow him again. But she soon lost her way and the fog wasn't making it any easier. Now it was time to get scared.
"H-hello? S-sir Templar?", she asked loudly into the night. She could still hear the screams in the distance of the drunken sailors. The cold was starting to creep through her dress.
As a noble lady she never had been alone and so didn't know her way around the streets. It was like a labyrinth for her and the darkness wasn't helping her dilemma.
"Sir Templar!", Maggie called out louder.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:56 am

Glaciio woke up not to longer then 3 minutes. He couldn't sleep. Glaciio opened his door, all dressed and continued walking down the road towards the Tavern. He figured he'd find the same men that were just there. "Sir Templar!" Glaciio heard. Not knowing who it was, he drew his sword. "Hmph. Who exactly is there? Show yourself." he said.
Back to top Go down
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Malgorzata

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:11 am

She knew she was far from the tavern but when a voice answered she didn't know to be happy or not. What if it was someone else? Wether or not it was the same man she had no other options but to answer. "Y-you gave me the note... in the tavern.", it was dark and she couldn't see much. She really hated the dark. Was even terrified of it.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:19 am

Glaciio kept looking around "Ah. I've heard around in the Order that you're a Templar. Correct me if I'm wrong." he said. "What's with all the fog, Jesus!" Glaciio put his sword back into it's sheath
Back to top Go down
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Malgorzata

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:22 am

She was relieved when she saw that it was really the man she was looking for. She crossed her arms and asked: "The Order? I have no idea what you are talking about."
It was cold and the darkness scared her so she said: "Yes, I don't like it when it's foggy in the night. But can we talk somewhere else?" She looked around as if the shadows could attack her any moment. "It's cold."
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:31 am

"You're not? Ok." he said. Looking around for her, he finally found her and he didn't have to yell any more. "You said you wanted to speak somewhere else?" he asked "I have a place not to far if you'd like to come. It's warm" he said. "Thankfully, I never turned around so we just have to walk straight behind me and we should run into it." he motioned her to follow him and he walked down the road.
Back to top Go down
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Malgorzata

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:00 am

Finally she smiled for the first since forever. "Somewhere warm would be perfect.", she spotted his silhouette walked to him. But then a thought crossed her mind that it was very stupid what she was doing. Following a stranger just because he stated something about a Order of Templars?
But being alone surrouned by drunk man wasn't optional for her.
She followed him and she desperatly tried to stay close to him. Still, she glanced around still being scared. What if her fiancè was observing her in secret?
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:11 am

Glaciio didn't notice the girls fear. He kept walking casually until they reached his apartment. "And...here we go" he said as he opened the door for the woman. "This is my home. Eh...I'll get the fire starting for a little extra warmth" Glaciio started a fire in his stove. "Hm" he said surprisingly.

Glaciio's house was clean, he never needed to mess it up. He picked up a chair and put it next to the fire. "Here. If there's anything else I can help you with, tell me. If not, I'll go deal with these drunk pirates that I scared off not to long ago" he paused for a second. "I'm Glaciio. Glaciio Kudziev."
Back to top Go down
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Malgorzata

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 10:16 am

They reached his home and she looked around. It wasn't very big. At least that's how she saw it. After all her whole life she had lived in gigantic villas and vast rooms. She had lived a truly luxurious life as a noble. And his home seemed small to her in comparison. Still, it was comfy.
"Yes, thank you, some warmth would be pleasent.", she said as she sat down on the chair.
"Glaciio Kudziev, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Malgorzata Jósefina Potocka. I followed you, because of the note you passed me.", Maggie said.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 5:46 pm

“It’s nice to meet you, Malgorzata” said Glaciio. “You know, it’s weird.” he paused then. He turned to Malgorzata again. “Might I ask, what is a young lady doing in a ran down part-of-town like this?” Followed by a distant yelling from the other side of the wall. “Oi! Shut ye mouths in there!” Glaciio sighed.

“You can stay here for as long as you please, really, I don’t come home as often anymore. Ugh, what is with this eerie fog?!” “Oi said shut up! Don make me come over there” Glaciio, as a joke, picked up his sword and loudly unsheathed it. He laughed when the man shrieked a little. “Oi!” mocked Glaciio “Don’t you see we have guest?”
Back to top Go down
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Malgorzata

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:08 pm

"Well...", she really didn't know how she should explain her circumstances. "My fiancè left me alone in the dark streets of Boston so that I would learn that without him... I am nothing.", was her short explanation as she flattened the silk of her dress.
Maggie was really grateful that she could stay with him. At least he didn't seem to be a bad person and maybe he would even explain to her everything she wanted to know. About templars and assassins.
She was startled by the distant yelling and even more startled when Glaciio shouted at his neighbours.
She wore a timid smile when Glaciio spoke to a newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:03 pm

"Hm. He sounds like hes not going to get another woman." he said, followed with "A shame, really. People leave innocent people, no reason at all. I mean, no justifiable reason." he paused for a second. "Wait, what am I talking about? I just threatened somebody, scared the hell out of pirates, and killed-" he stopped talking.

"What is that noise?" followed by a loud knock on the door. "I don't know anybody else. Unless it's the order, then I have no clue." He began walking to the door but soon was slammed open, 4 men with swords rushed in holding Glaciio. The men were crowded around him and the pirate captain walked in. "Speak of the devil" Glaciio said. "Speak...of the devil?" The captain said. Quietly he said "Ah, speaking of devils aye? You can speak with him now if you'd like." Glaciio smiled and the man punched his jaw, filling his mouth with blood. "You know, I don't take kindly to you tormenting my fellow crew members." "I don't take kindly to you barging in my house but I don't complain." Glaciio grew more and more angry as the Captain kept taunting him. "You know, you're really pissing me off" said Glaciio. "Oh, am I now?" he said. The captain drew his sword and put it to Glaciio's throat. "You know," said Glaciio "as trained as I am. This is only a training course" he spat blood in the captains face and kicked the shin of one of the men, grabbing his sword and shoving it into the captains thigh. "Pirates. If I can kill your captain...why shouldn't I be able to kill you?" they slowly walked out screaming at each other. "I call cap'n!" "See, Captain?" Glaciio said "Your crew doesn't care about you" the captain was on his knees "Neither do I." Glaciio grabbed the man by his shirt collar and took him to the behind ally, rifle in hand. "See that house?" Glaciio said as he smashed the captains face onto his building. "See it?" "Y-y-yes" "I have to pay for the door, you know." Thinking in his head, Glaciio doesn't want to scare the Malgorzata off. Instead of shooting the man, Glaciio stuck his blade silently throw the mans back. He went back into the house, the house being colder now that the door let the warmth out. "I'm sorry" he said. "I don't know where else to go. Glaciio picked up the blankets on his bed and placed them on Malgorzata.
Back to top Go down
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Malgorzata

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 7:28 am

She just smiled and didn't react to him saying something about killing someone. Maggie didn't want to show her fear and uncertainity. When some man stormed in she quickly stood up, startled about the new situation. Why was this happening? She had just wanted to escape from the darkness and wanted to seek some help.
The man were fightin, that much she could hear, after all they weren't fighting in the house. But a part of her wanted to see, her curiosity awakened. However, she couldn't move, she was frozen. The screams and sounds of death scared her. She knew that they were embracing deaths kiss.
"Why are you sorry?", she asked at least, as Glaciio came back and placed some blankets on her to give her some warmth.
"It is not your fault that those people wanted a fight with you."
Back to top Go down
Izoic
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Izoic

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:56 am

"Though I'd scare you. We should get out of here, no? This place is no use to me any more." Glaciio picked up his father's necklace and his weaponry. "Hmmmm" he thought. "Ah! That pirate ship! We can stay there, take that captains gold, food, etc. That ship must offer shelter of some time. You can stay in the Captain's Cabin. We won't un-dock we'll just settle there till I find a new place to live. That house was getting to small for me anyways."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Love Boston[OPEN]   Blood Love Boston[OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Love Boston[OPEN]
Page 1 of 1