Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:10 am by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm by Hotwire

» Admin Birthday
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm by Clayst

» Unity in-game RP
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am by Galtharis

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

The Vampire's Rise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Haemon gave a snort and shifted in his place again. "He's not my Master," he growled. "Nor is Altair my Mentor." It sounded as though he had contempt for both Assassins in his voice. And when he mentioned Altair...it felt as though he disliked the Master Assassin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:32 pm

"Sounds like you don't like your fellow Assassins. Hell, you certainly didn't seem all that fond of that Shuter fellow."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:53 pm

At the mention of Shuter, Haemon growled. Shuter," he snarled. "Damned fool. Don't even know why he's in Masyaf. He doesn't belong there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:39 am

"They've all got that holier than thou personality. But that Shuter fellow has it bad. I'd snuff him out just for the joy of ridding the world of a prick like that." Donahue had both his fists clenched in rage, but the sea of cats somehow calmed him.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:55 am

Haemon snorted. "Somehow I doubt he'd be easy to kill," he stated with a roll of his eyes. "He doesn't seem like the kind that can be killed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:05 am

"You can kill anybody if you put your mind to it. He thinks that that pretty little trinket can keep him alive until the end of times? Ha! That pendant just protects him from the effects of time, but iron will hurt him just as it would any other man" Donahue said with a laugh.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:14 am

Haemon couldn't help but grin beneath his hood, though he didn't say anything. Surely this Templar was right in the sense that Shuter could be injured same as anyone else. "If you need me to keep an eye on some of my Brothers and Sisters," he began slowly. "I'd be happy to help."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:20 am

Donahue smiled to himself, he had somehow gotten through to the young Assassin. Haemon was willing to keep an eye on the Assassins for him, a Templar? He decided not to question the Assassin's motives, but simply agree.
"That would be wonderful, Haemon. An honour, really."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:41 am

Haemon gave a nod of his head in Donahue's direction. "It's the least I can do, in return for your help in avenging my mother. Just don't expect me to kill anyone. I'm still bound by the Creed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:56 am

"Yes, yes I know" Donahue said with a sigh. Still, with the information that Haemon would provide, he could keep track of his enemies.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:25 am

Haemon raised his head to the sky for a moment before he rose to his feet. "I'd best be getting back to Masyaf. Altair and the Master will no doubt question me when I return. If you wish to speak with me, come to the outside of Masyaf's gates. I'll meet you outside. Don't want the Assassins to suspect you for anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:13 pm

"I'll be seeing you, Vampire" Donahue said with a sly grin before the sea of cats washed over him completely.

Donahue stood at the gates of Masyaf, a rather smug look on his face. He was, once again, wearing the uniform of an Assassin that he had killed. Bran was perched on his shoulder.
"Maria, go find our friend." The old tabby meowed softly, and ventured off into Masyaf.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:35 pm

Haemon had been posted as a guard about halfway up the path that led to Masyaf's Castle, where the Assassins lived and trained. His arms were crossed over his chest as his eyes watched the people as they passed. They were safe here, so long as the Assassins could protect them. Haemon gave a soft growl and leaned his head back against the wall he was proped against. The Master had seen fit to place him as a guard instead of allowing him to roam freely outside of the city. Not fair at all, he thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:49 pm

Maria sat at Haemon's feet, and meowed incessantly. She was clearly unhappy about something. Perhaps it was how the Assassins were treating Haemon? Maria rubbed her head against Haemon's boots before she tried to claw her way up his leg.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Haemon looked down at the meowing cat and a soft smile appeared across his face. "I know you," he said softly, crouching down to give the old cat a scratch behind her ear. "What're you doing all the way out here? Couldn't have been for the food. It's pretty much just as terrible as the people." It was his attempt at a joke, which wasn't all that funny and even his tone seemed fairly unhappy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:27 pm

The old tabby growled angrily, and hissed at a passing Assassin. She didn't seem to trust anyone, but she had it out for Assassins. Calmly, the old tabby made its way into the fortress, heading straight for Al Mualim's office. She batted at the pigeon cages until she managed to get inside one. Blood, feathers, and pigeon innards were strewn everywhere.

Maria dropped a dead pigeon at Haemon's feet, and meowed happily.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:42 pm

Haemon couldn't help but chuckle at the dead bird and stroked Maria's head while he dropped his voice low so only the old cat could hear. "Good girl," he whispered. He glanced around before he caught one of the Sisters passing by. "Al Mualim wants me to patrol around outside the city for a moment. Would you take my spot?" The woman frowned at Haemon, though took his spot without questioning him. Of course, it was the only way the others would let him do anything was if they thought the Master himself had allowed Haemon to leave his post.

The Assassin turned back to Maria and nodded slightly. "Okay, girl. Show me where your friend is at." He rose to his feet, swiping the dead bird from the ground and examining it over for a moment. "You can have the bird." He added after a moment, holding the dead pigeon out for the feline to take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:30 am

Maria picked up the dead pigeon, and sauntered off to where she last saw Donahue.
"Well, if it isn't the Vampire" Donahue said with a laugh. He was sprawled out in a tree, only a few cats were close to him. "Seems like Al Mualim has lost his faith in you."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:50 pm

"He lost his faith in me when he first forbid me from leaving the castle," Haemon spat, approaching the tree that was rather close to the gates of the canyon that Masyaf sat in. He hadn't dared take a horse. He'd said he was just patrolling and most patrols don't require horses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:19 pm

"Perhaps that artefact has deepend its claws? Personally, I never liked the arsehole. Sends all his dogs to do his dirty work. No offence" Donahue said with a chuckle. Donahue held out a scroll for Haemon. "You, Haemon, have potential, potential that Al Mualim cannot see. You know that you deserve more than this. Patrolling, standing guard? It's not you. You have a thirst for justice, for revenge. What good is the training of an Assassin if you can't put that training to use?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:27 pm

Haemon examined the scroll in Donahue's hand for a moment before cautiously taking it in his own. "What's this?" He asked, his eyes landing on the scroll for the briefest of moments before he looked back up at the Templar, eyes narrowed not in suspicion, but in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:39 pm

"An offer, Haemon. A chance to let you do what Al Mualim would never let you do: be free." Donahue crept out of the tree, along with Bran. "Haemon, this offer has come from De Sable himself." It was an offer to join the Templars.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:22 pm

Haemon's eyes widened slightly from their narrowed vision before they cast down to the scroll. Calmly, his fingers unrolled it and his eyes flitted over the parchment, reading each word carefully as though they'd jump off the page and run away. The further he got in the words, the more his eyes narrowed until it looked like he had closed them. Slowly, the corners of his mouth quirked up, the fang-fashioned teeth on each side of his mouth standing out against the others. "Where do I begin?" He questioned, raising his head to stare up at Donahue. At this point, Haemon seemed like he'd be willing to do anything and it reflected in his eyes.

(I kinda have a plan :3 lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Donahue jumped in surprise at Haemon's question. He had expected the Assassin to kill him, or at the very least, attack him. He stood there for a moment, processing what had just happened.
"First, we need to get you out of Masyaf, and into Jerusalem. There we shall meet with one of my peers. You'll need to earn De Sable's trust before you can meet with him."

(Ooh, exciting)

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:48 pm

Haemon glanced up the road that led back to Masyaf. He wondered what the others would say if he were to leave. Al Mualim would certainly have his hide and Altair was no better. "It would have to wait until next week," he stated, turning back to Donahue. "Al Mualim has told me that, if I do good as a guard, then he will allow me to leave the city once more. I'll be able to leave next week." He remained silent for a while longer before his grin deepened. "And I have just the way to earn De Sable's trust." There was an almost demonic look in his eyes as he said those words, his hands rolling the scroll back up.

(Yup ^_^ I think you'll like it :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next