Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Yesterday at 5:30 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Yesterday at 5:29 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:40 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 am by Hotwire

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

The Vampire's Rise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:57 pm

"My boy, I don't have a code. But I can only imagine what you are going through." Donahue looked at Haemon, and seemed to peer into his very soul. "His mind seems to be poisoned against his brothers. But, he has a point. Whether or not he joins the Templars, that's another matter altogether."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Haemon closed his eyes and took another deep breath, slipping down to the floor of the alleyway with the elder cat still in his arms. "Look at me," he stated calmly. "British in origin, raised as an Assassin like my father before me. Spitting venom at my Brothers and Sisters and consorting with a Templar I was ordered to kill...a man who has done no wrong...an innocent in some sense of the word. You know I swore revenge for what the Templar soldiers in Britain did to my mother. Now....I find myself doubting the way I follow."

It definitely sounded as though he was leaving himself open to further poisoning against his Brotherhood. His actions were sluggish, tired almost, despite the earlier strength when he'd appeared in the entrance to the ally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:04 am

"Your doubt shows that you are still free of Al Mualim's poison. A man need not be part of some brotherhood to get revenge. By joining the Assassins, you have declared war against Templars that have done you no wrong instead of going after the men who actually wronged you." Donahue picked up one of the cats, and wiped some gunk from its eyes.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:59 pm

Haemon remained silent for a time, letting the Templar's word sink in. Then he spoke, his voice soft. "The men that killed mother wore heavy armor," he began slowly. "One of them wore a helmet that hid his features and one had a ring on his finger." He didn't know why he was describing the soldiers who had killed his mother to this man. he felt as though Donahue would be able to point him in the right direction of the men he needed to kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:04 am

"I'm afraid that's not much to go on, boy. Almost all of the Templars wear heavy armor, and most of them conceal their face with helmets" Donahue explained as he pointed to his own armor and helmet, which a cat was curled up in. "But the ring actually narrows it down somewhat, proves he was part of the Templar Order."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:00 pm

Haemon clenched a fist for a moment on the side of the elder cat's body before he took a breath to calm down and began to speak again. "I could be wrong, but at the time, he seemed taller than the others." He stopped speaking for a moment before he gave a nervous grin. "I'm sorry. I really shouldn't be asking you to help me track down the man who killed my mother."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm

"It's no bother, boy. I'd likely do the same if I were in your position" Donahue said with a laugh. He scratched his chin in thought as he tried to think of any tall Templars he may have come across. "Know just who you're talking about. Man's about as smart as stick. If I remember correctly, he should be at the brothel."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:58 pm

Haemon's eyes narrowed, his brows furrowing and his hands left the she-cat as she climbed off his lap slowly to curl up beside him on the ground. "What's his schedule?" He asked, a definite strong growl to his voice. The strength he'd had about him earlier had returned and there seemed to be a fire in his eyes that hadn't been there previously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:38 pm

"I don't know. Besides, a man that big, he cannot be all that hard to miss" Donahue said with a sigh. He was willing to sacrifice one of his brothers if it meant that he stood a chance of recruiting the Assassin. "However, I do have some information that you might find useful. I made his armor, polished it in my early days too. His chestplate has a weak spot just below his left armpit. A good stab with a stick could do it, so your hidden blade should tear right through it."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:14 pm

Haemon rose immediately to his feet and looked down to his arm. He flexed his wrist once, the familiar schklink of the blade sliding free of its sheath rising to his ears. He examined the blade for a moment before he relaxed and allowed it to retract. "Look for me in a few," he growled, disappearing up the side of the building.

He headed immediately for the brothel and stopped outside its doors, his hood hiding his face from sight. A couple of girls giggled, catching his eyes. He waved them over for a moment, told them about the man he needed and paid them before watching them scuttle into the brothel with the Assassin slowly in tow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:27 pm

"I like his style" Donahue said with a laugh before he returned to his cats. He could only imagine what that sorry excuse for a Templar would be going through.

(Feel free to make up the battle. Woohoo, go Haemon!)

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:03 pm

(XD)

Haemon remained hidden within the brothel, the girls he'd paid huddled around a tall man, a ring shining on his hand. His jaw set firmly and his eyes narrowed into slit as he watched the man fondle the girls. Typical pigs. His head went up as his target rose and obviously invited the girls to join him. About three of them refused and went about their jobs but one, one that Haemon had paid, agreed. Good, he thought bitterly, watching as they moved off to a room that lined one of the walls.

Haemon followed shortly after, making certain he was out of sight of anyone before he slipped into the room, the curtain making the room dark. Perfect conditions for what he needed to do. "Hey, boy, you're not supposed to be here," Haemon said nothing.

The girl he'd paid stepped into one corner of the room, away from the Templar. Smart. "Are you hard of hearing, boy? I said you're not supposed to be in here! This is a private room!"
"Do you remember the docks of London?" Haemon said, his voice quiet and dark.
"Excuse me?" Haemon took a step forward, his head swiveling to examine the room.

"You're out of your element boy! Get out before I have you thrown out!" The threat made the Assassin snap back to the man. The girl, sensing the Assassin's rage, immediately left the room for another client, leaving the two in silence. Haemon tightened his fists.
"You killed an innocent woman with a son at those docks," he snarled, his voice deepening with a growl as his hand flexed and the schklink of his hidden blade sliding free of its sheath rose into his ears. "It's time to be repaid."

Before the Templar could say anything, Haemon lunged, mouth open. The first thing the Templar saw was the Assassin's fangs and his mouth parted in a cry of fear. Nothing came out of his mouth. Haemon's blade was buried deep within his neck and blood bubbled on the Templar's lips. Haemon yanked his arm free of the Templar, blood oozing from the fresh wound and dripping off the blade. The man gurgled blood as he collapsed to the floor at the Assassin's feet. Haemon's cold eyes rested upon the dying man and growled out a few words before he spun on his heel and raced for the doors of the brothel.

The moon was near the horizon by the time Haemon made it back to the sea of cats. His wrist was clean of blood and the blade was back where it belonged, in its sheath under his arm. He looked stronger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:11 am

"Shay, remember that giant? The idiot?"
"Aye, De Sable. What of him?"
"He was taken down by an Assassin at the brothel last night. This Assassin actually did us a favour."
"He-he did it?! He actually took down that beast" Donahue thought to himself happily. "Aye, that big lumbering idiot was becoming a menace." Donahue bowed to his superior, before taking off into the night.

"He did it, Bran! Now I just need to convince him to join the order. Lord knows that we need a man of his skill" Donahue explained as he scratched the young cat behind its ear. He had sought shelter from the elements in a rooftop garden. He knew that the Assassin would come around eventually.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:47 am

Haemon cleared his throat. He'd been hiding in the shadows of the alley, thankful of the darkness that it provided. "Thank you for helping me avenge my mother," he said from where he sat, his hood still drawn over his face and casting it into darkness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:55 am

Donahue hit his head angrily. How could he be so careless as to speak aloud with a cat about his hopes to turn the Assassin into a Templar?! He wiped his face slowly, and looked up at Haemon.
"It's no trouble, boy. In fact, you did the Templars a favour. By the way, how much of that did you hear?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Haemon shrugged. "I had left a little bit ago to make sure that the guards didn't suspect anything," he answered. "And only just come back. So, I only heard something about my skill."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:07 pm

"Oh thank God" Donahue thought to himself as he breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't really know what to say to the Assassin at that point. "I was just admiring your skills. They'd be useful in the war. I'm sure you think that us Templars want to control everyone, but you'd be wrong. We want to bring law and order to all the corners of the world. Stoning a woman for adultery, chopping off a boy's hand for stealing some fruit because he's starving? That is not justice, it's barbaric."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:23 pm

Haemon couldn't argue there. He had been raised in a world of culture and justice. Being moved to Masyaf and witnessing what happened to those who stole...it wasn't right. "Half the time I wonder why the London Assassins relocated me here," he said softly, his gaze on his boots, the hood and the angle his head was tilted at hiding his face from sight. "Perhaps they thought that Al Mualim and Altair could teach me more. They couldn't have been more wrong. Neither of them has taught me anything. I don't need to learn anything more, especially not from those two." His hand that rested upon his raised knee clenched into a fist. "Sometimes I wish I had stayed in London."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:50 pm

"All Al Mualim can train you is to blindly follow his orders, like a damned dog." Donahue looked up at Haemon, and stroked his chin in thought. "Tell me, Haemon, why is it that you continue to side with the Assassins? Especially now that you have killed the man who wronged you?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:15 pm

Haemon shrugged his shoulders. It was a subtle movement, one that was easily missed in the shadows if anyone wasn't truly looking. "Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my father was an Assassin," he said softly, shifting his hand to examine his missing ring finger. "Maybe it's because I was trained as one." They were both true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:09 pm

"Haemon, I am warning you. You need to get out of Masyaf as soon as possible. If you do not leave soon, Al Mualim will put you under his spell, he'll corrupt your mind with that damned artefact." The sea of cats seemed to have fallen asleep around Donahue. Bran, however, was still wide awake, and standing guard.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:13 pm

"You mean the Templar's Treasure?" Haemon had heard about the treasure, but nothing more than that Al Mualim didn't want the Templars to have their hands on it. "Why? What's it do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:22 pm

"Two weeks later, and you've already forgotten" Donahue asked with a laugh. "The weapon Al Mualim stole from us has the ability to control the minds of men."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Haemon's eyes narrowed. "Sounds like no one should have it," he stated, shifting his position on the ground. "Sounds like it should be thrown to the bottom of the ocean and forgotten."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:58 pm

"Aye, nobody should be in possession of that artefact. Yet your master has it." Donahue looked at Bran, and gave him a nod. Bran let out a soft meow before falling asleep.

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire's Rise   

Back to top Go down

The Vampire's Rise
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next