Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Yesterday at 7:55 pm by AvaAssassin

» The darkness (closed)
Wed May 17, 2017 2:22 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu May 11, 2017 4:18 pm by Voidmon

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Sun May 07, 2017 6:40 pm by AvaAssassin

Share | 

Close ties and New Partnerships(open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Haydn sat at his studio apartment 12 stories off the ground. when he cut ties with Abstrago he left with quite a bit of money under his bed. Something that he learned in Dallas. If you can't see the money then you didn't have it. Yet it would look weird if he didn't have some account with money in it. His floor was cleared along with the next three floors. Each was a staging or storage area. The lower floors were for low income families to live as well as a house for the homeless and lost.

The 11th floor was a gun warehouse and shooting range for all types of weapons. Be pistols or snipers Haydn had it all. Yet he was ever careful with his life and those in his building. No one but a select few were allowed to have weapons in the building. All were checked before interning the building and all was given back once they left. Both sides were allowed to make deals and once a deal was taken another wouldn't be taken if it conflicted with the first. The final rule was he got half the cash on taking the job and the rest after the jobs done.

So Haydn sat waiting for the call from the doorman when someone decided to drop by. Some days he wouldn't see anyone but the past few weeks were slow so anything now is better than fiddle-farting on his computer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:08 pm

"Oh, I think I found myself a cheerleader"

Kyle just saw the man when he decided to walk to him, flashy green earphones plugged on his head. With a smile, he decided to look over the dude in the most discrete way he could ever (which meant to dance and sing along with a crappy pop song). With a larger smile, he started to dance from a feet to another like if he was about to go to a party.

"She is always right there when I need her"

Kyle was a young Assassin who still was silly enough to let himself such way to interact with people. Quickly, he copied a move he saw a few day ago on TV and just pirouetted on himself before turning to the man he just spotted, who just got to be Haydn.

"Hi sir! What's up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:20 pm

"Nothing much but for a kid your age to carry a knife and gun means one of two things."

Haydn quickly cleared the table and drew his revolver with practiced ease. Cocking the gun and holding the barrel to the boys head with cold dead eyes he peered into his soul. "One is you walked into the building and the other is the Assassins sent a young boy to kill me for what I have done to them. Which unfortunately for you won't stay my hand. Now why would a kid lie you wander into my home?"

Haydn was giving the boy a chance to answer for himself even though the doorman cleared him Haydn didn't know he was this young. Haydn may be netural now but that doesn't mean that the Templars or Assassins have forgotten what he has done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FedoraCactus

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:30 pm

Daniel was heading down to the lobby of his apartment on the elevator. He had a long day of training recruits ahead of him and wanted it to get over with. Once the elevator doors opened, he saw his friend, Haydn, pointing his gun at a boy about 14 or so.

"Haydn!" Daniel shouted as he got his Smith and Wesson revolver out. "What are you doing!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:51 pm

"Only what must be done. This Assassin here came here for a reason and I highly doubt it's a random chance he stopped on our doorstep. If he means to kill me, he can try and fail as I gut him slowly. Or maybe he wants to know what the other side is like. Either way I don't trust this kid."

Haydn never took his eyes off the boy. Yet he spoke with such disdain for the boy it hurt. He had no love for Templars yet down right despised Assassins. There Creed was filled with contradictions that Haydn couldn't ignore.

"Now boy speak or take your last breath."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:08 pm

"Who, me?"

Kyle looked right, then left, then back to Haydn before giving him a stupid smile (he was a pro for stupid smiles). He just started playing on his feet before taking off his earphones. The music was so loud that everyone could hear the ridiculous sound of base and the ugly voice of the singer telling how much he didn't care.

"Just kidding, I know you're talking to me!"

He looked up to Daniel. He was been told he was a Templar, but actually, Kyle wasn't on mission. He only went in there because he knew there was some Templar activity and he wanted to play with some of them.

"Just came back from school and wanted to play! I've got 2$ today at school for taking off all erasers from blackboards. I was going to buy myself some stuff!"

He then looks down to his belt, surprised.

"Uh! Wonder how you saw the weapons, I mean, I was hiding them! Are they really that obvious? 'cause I mean, I'm not supposed to show them to people. Or else they'll call the police and I'll get scolded and it will suck!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FedoraCactus

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Daniel became not only convinced that this kid was an Assassin, based on the arrogant attitude that most young Assassins have, but also he realized he was not on a mission, he may have weapons, but based on his knowledge of the creed, an Assassin rule of assassination is to "Hide In Plane Site." But he had to be here for some reason, but what was the reason?

Daniel put his gun away and walked over to the boy, took his aviators off, got eye level with the boy and said, "Your not on a mission, But you are an Assassin, brat. Now, tell us the truth, WHY are you here? don't lie to me, or I break your neck! Understand!?" There was a fire in his eyes that screamed death and pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:57 pm

"Boy I have been at this a long time, I know Assassins hiding spots just like I know Templars. You are way to obvious but then again that could be the point. Now tell us why your here or my friend will end you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Kyle looked to Haydn, then to Daniel, before smiling.

"I was going home. Is this home for you guys? It's boring!"

Kyle started looking for something in his pocket. The two men were sure he was going to take out a weapon or something, but he just took out a chewing gum package. He got one and started chewing it, smiling.

"It's strawberry cake taste! Want one?"

He handled the package to both of them.

"I'm here only because I was bored. Are you? It looks totally boring here!"

The music in his earphones changed for another one and everyone could hear it. Now we could hear a man singing all loud "Shot to the heart, and you're to blame!". Kyle raised an eyebrow and smiled again.

"Hey! That's what's going to happen to me if I stay here with you, guys! Heard that? Shot to the heart! Do you get it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FedoraCactus

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Daniel Rolled his eyes. Pathetic excuse for an Assassin, he thought to himself. Then he got an idea. "Boy, I'm taking you somewhere...special. Ever heard of Abstergo? Well, I'm taking you to the HQ where I work. As head of the Templar Military! You should be afraid boy." He then smiled menacingly and pulled the boy outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:41 pm

This day had been horrible. First she was late to work and she got scolded, then her computer broke than and some kind of virus destryed some important data and then her mother called to say that her bunny Bugs had died. Eaten by some bird. Surprisingly she had not cared about the small animal. And then a shopping bag from her purchase broke. t was a lot and one of the bags broke so it looked really comical how she tried not to lose the things.
"Well, little Bugs. Rest in peace.", she thought to herself while she balanced her shopping in her arms.
When the elevator to her apartment opened she first didn't saw the three man standing in the corridor, her mind was after all some where else. Maggie concentrated desperately not to lose the things, although the Salad kinda looked as if could fall down any minute now.
"Nononono...", she thought pankicky and careful she went her way but she didn't saw the man standing before her and she bumped into him.
Shocked from the body that suddenly was in her way some of her things fell down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Haydn busted out the corridor and destroyed the door that led to the stairs. Haydn saw Maggie run into Daniel and knew he found his chance. Haydn jumped over the down Maggie and grabbed Daniel by the collar and threw him up against the wall. Haydn held his blade to Daniel's throat. "Daniel when I agreed for you to join in this house we made a deal, a deal you seem,to forget. When someone enters my house they are under my protection. No matter who they work or worked for. Now make a move like this again and my blade will not be stayed. Don't you forget that. Mot of the time I stay my hand in killing you to spare your children the pain of a lost father. Something I will not get or have. Now you will follow this rule or I will kill your family then you.

Haydn threw Daniel back to the ground before turning to Kyle. His tone changed from killer to almost caring parent. "So boy what's your name and let's help Maggie up ok?" Haydn held hi hand out for Maggie to take. He wouldn't have caused a fight in his apartment If he could avoid it but Daniel keeps getting bolder by the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:31 pm

Seing the sociopathic Haydn turn into a sweet man made Kyle raise an eyebrow. He stayed there, going a pink bubble with his gum before it explodes to his face. He started to chew it again as if there was nothing more than a weird movie playing in front of him. He gave a look to Daniel, then turned to Maggie.

"Hi Maggie! Do you want a chewing gum? strawberry cake taste!"

He handled to her the gun with a big stupid smile on his face.

"They weren't trying to kill me at all! We were playing! I was the bad guy, haha!"

He crossed his arms on his chest, like if he was proud of something, laughing.

"Hahaha! Bad guy~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FedoraCactus

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:56 pm

Daniel was infuriated! He could not believe his friend had let him throw away a chance at ridding the world of another Assassin. Yet all he did was glare at Haydn and said, "I'm going to work. And keep in mind Haydn, if you so choose to threaten me or my family's life again, I wont hesitate to cut off your head, myself. Now get the fuck out of my way." He walked away and out of the building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Sighing, Michael was slouching for two reasons - he had to lower down to not hit his forehead, and he was tired. Walking along the doors, he was about to enter his temporary area of living when he heard a heavy crash coming from the door leading to the stairs. Walking over, he muttered, "Great.. 'least I recorded the episode...", and stood near the doorway, listening. After hearing the last man's remark, he popped out, and said, tired, "'ey... Try not to break the door... an' why's this lady on the ground, along with a kid having weapons?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malgorzata
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:01 pm

As she sat on the floor and her milk was spilling a expression of shock was seen on her face. She opened her mouth but no words were coming out. What the hell was going on here?
"A-are those weapons?!", she asked shocked and louder than she wanted. Maggie just wanted to go to her apartment and then this. Could this day get any better?
The young female took Haydns hand as if she was in trance, still looking at the weapons the man around her were holding. The boy stated that there was nothing wrong but Maggie had a hard time believing it. "B-bad guy?! Are you kidding me?!", she asked then. Did she look stupid? As if she would believe such a lie.
The paper bags with her shopping still lay on the ground and the young female was not able to concentrate on them right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:58 am

(OOF: seeing as Ghostface shall be gone for 2 weeks I will write her out in a way that she can jump back in at any point in time no matter how far we are.)

"Maggie worry not about the boy he his young and foolish. Now please allow me to help you."

Haydn took out his phone and wallet. He pushed,on his phone an looked over the goods that had fallen down. Turn to Kyle he handed him a card ad his phone. "Take the card and my phone to the store and buy all those items, then go buy yourself something nice and on the phone is an address where you can get some finer goods from the brotherhood. Now away with you and don't come back until you get all the items."

Watching the boy walk away was stressing and relieving. Now Haydn could focus without worry about the child. Haydn led Maggie out of the elevator and into the hall. "I am so sorry you had to see me like that. I am good about my temper but something finds a way to trigger me. Please don't let this little incident deter you from living here. The weapons are for safety and I would never have killed that man or his family. I just care deeply and want to protect all who walk though those doors. This is a safe haven for all people, from all walk of life. Each door carries its own weight and pain and I wish this place to ease that pain we all feel."

Haydn meant every word he spoke. Sure he could kill, sure he had a temper, but more importantly was the sigh above the front door. All who walk these halls are free and protected. it was simple, clean, and to the point. He wanted the world to be like his complex, a place where Templars, Assassins, and the normal people can live without all the violence that comes with it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FedoraCactus

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:38 pm

At Abstergo, Daniel told no one about the boy. He just did his work like everything was normal. He trained his recruits, for a few hours, spent some time at his own training for another few hours and left.

As he drove back he thought about the boy and Haydn. He knew Haydn would not mean any real harm, he just has to protect his people. And he figured that if he let the boy grow on him, then maybe Kyle would be as much as a hateful Assassin at Templar's and might even avoid the Assassin bounty on Daniel's head.

When he got back to the apartment. Haydn was at his desk. Kyle must have gone home. (or may have a new home here), including everyone else. It was just Daniel and Haydn.

"Haydn," Daniel said as he walked over to him. "I wanted to let you know I'm sorry, for this morning. I was only doing what I thought was right for my brothers. Though I may not think your dream of a world without violence may not come anytime soon, I respect you and your ideals. And please, tell Kyle I'm sorry too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Kyle got out of the building, the head totaly empty, before his shoes touched the street outside. He suddenly jumped and looked around him. What the hell? He looked down to his hands. Man, that dude was strange! Giving him his phone and shit... He started walking away, back to the brotherhood, or at least some empty dark street where he could hide for the night, trying to avoid his punishment.  

But slowly, he stopped walking. Poor Maggie...! Because of him she had no more things from the market... he stayed there a few seconds before running in the other direction. To the market!

It was really late at night when he came back to Haydn's place, the arms full of bags. He took a deep breath, before getting in again. He looked in the lobby for Maggie's place. Perfect! He ran to her apartment. In from of the door, he stopped, gently dropped the things on the floor before knocking. He then ran away as fast as he could. He had to get away before getting killed!

But just before he could get out, he heard Daniel's voice, talking to Haydn. Kyle jumped to hide himself, trying to catch his breath. He was going to get killed!

Oh, snap!  

There was still a strawberry cake taste chewing gum pack in his hoodie. It was with Haydn's cash that he got that... and it was for Maggie! Shit! Impossible to get back on his steps to add Maggie's present to his stuff without getting seen! Kyle started shaking from head to toe.

WatdoIdo watdoIdo watdoIdooo?? he started yelling in his head, squeezing the bubble-gum package to his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:03 am

"True I was in the wrong too but our brotherhood is corrupt, dangerous, and above all else foolish.   While I agree that my dream may never could Ture the fact is that it's true right now.  While we from day one haven't seen eye to eye I do know you care for the Order I once called home.  Though you might be able to apologize to Kyle right now.  You can come out now, your not that sneaky boy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FedoraCactus

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:56 pm

As the boy walked out I knelled down to meet his eyes. "Boy," I said. "I'm sorry. I know I'm strict and harsh at times. but trust me when I say I'm very loyal. I have a family. A wife and 2 sons and 2 daughters. That takes loyalty. If you need something, let me know. And please, come by anytime." I left my hand out for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close ties and New Partnerships(open)   

Back to top Go down

Close ties and New Partnerships(open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1