Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Adventure in Nassau (Open)

Go down 
+2
Zhonyun208AD
Yuki Asuka
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

Adventure in Nassau (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:59 am

Xander Han

Xander Han sighed as he looked at the open sea infront of him thinking of how his life now. He didn't regret ditching his guards and get on another ship. He wanted to feel excited and not cope up in the rich house any longer. After all, one would grow bored if they do the same routine.

'Ah, five years had passed since that time...' He thought as he smiled at his memory. His life has been chaotic ever since he joined Brotherhood. Even so, he didn't regret his choice. At least he got some excitement in his life.

"Oi, Captain! Where are we heading!" Xander called out the Captain who was sailing the ship.

"We're heading to Nasau, Xander." The Captain said.

"Great! I'm itching to get my hand on the finest beer Nasau has to offer!" He grins. You might wonder, why wouldn't Xander himself sailed the ship? One reason: He is a crappy sailor. He can't sail a ship without getting the ship damage in some way. The Brother hood had banned him from ever sailing a ship ever again. Lest they would get themselves shipwrecked and stranded somewhere on an unknown island.

A few hours later, they arrived at Nasau. Xander grinned as he walked out of the ship. He couldn't wait to get drunk and socialize with people here. 'This is going to be the best day ever!' He thought happily.

Last edited by Clayst (Nightmist) on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The incorrect spelling of the name was annoying me)
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:41 am

"Go stock up, she said.  Don't come back until you get the items, she said.  Screw it now is the time to unwind with that douche on the boat.  Well now time like the now hey barkeep one for at my  normal spot please."  Claudius paid his tab and a bit more for he was going to be staying here for awhile.  When he noticed someone he hadn't seen in awhile.  He might be Mother Russia's Cabin Boy but he is a Assassin at heart.  Catching the man's eye he flashed his wrist blades and waved the man over to have a drink with him.  "Oi Scarlet get  my friend here a drink as well, smeels like he just came off a boat."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:55 am

Xander saw the glimpsed of the wrist blade and realized another Assassin is in town. He approached the man and greeted, "Ahoy, mate." A young lady came with a drink and put them on the table. "Thank you, my lady." The lady nodded and left them as Xander sat by the person who flash his wrist blade.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:11 am

"...So, then I said, 'Alrigh' Cap'n, lemme get it ou'..., and, nex' thing ya know - the man hassa hole righ' through 'is noggin', everyone's screamin', and Duncan? Th' man's lyin' on the ground, pass' ou'!". The remainder of Damian's short story was followed by the laughs of his crew - despite the story being of when he was a Templar, it still brought a small smile to the titan of a man. Of course, he did regret it now, due to being an Assassin in the present. However, while he glanced at the door, he saw a man enter. Partially dissapointed it was not his brother, he felt something odd about the man. Was it his smile? After all - he only knows people to smile like so only if they just got a woman, were drunk, or both. This man was with another man. Looking towards his men, he said, "Ah'm goin' farther up. Ah'll beh sure tah send more drinks, though.", as he stood up. Weaving through the crowd, about a head higher, he sat at the bar, and ordered a mug of whiskey, aswell as a few more for each of his best men.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:21 am

((OOC: Something weird happen ignore is post post but look at the next))

Last edited by Zhonyun208AD on Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:22 am

"Nice to meet another one of me out here.  Don't get shore leave very often and when my Cap let's me off its cause important Templar shit is going down.  Either way she gave me busy work so now I sit at my bar enjoy my drink and song.  Name's Claudius be the way."

Claudius stuck his out for a shake and offered the man a spot next to him.  "Oh and don't worry I am a Brotherhood man but was on the losing end of a bet which she still won't forgive me for.  So what's your name friend?"  Claudius had noticed the man shift places above him, he had been traveling with Templar's for a long time and learned a few things about there behavior.  He though he might have been one so his blade showing was two-fold.  Invite a Brother into his area and show the Templar he was watching.  All in a days work.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:29 am

"Names Xander Han." Xander introduced himself and looked at both of the man. "Seems like the Captain of yours is a ferocious one, lad." He commented hearing the man, Claudius losing a bet with a woman.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:36 am

As he eyed the man, he smiled as he saw the man show his hidden blade, and how he was glad to see another assassin. Oh, if only...
After taking a sip of his drink, he looked towards the man some what, and, casually, flicked his wrist, flashing his back at the Assassin, and waited for the man to react, sort of hoping he chokes up a tiny bit on his drink
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:48 am

Claudius didn't flinch yet he winked at the man.  Unsure of his loyalties or the man before him he kept and open mind, hell the Brotherhood could mark him traitor for how long he goes out with the enemy.  "Nice to meet you Xander, so you a greenhorn on the water or you have some experience on a ship?"  

Still Claudius did wonder about their third companion, while Xander may or may not know he was watching a little to close for Claudius's liking.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:06 am

"I do have some experience on the ship but I can't sail them a worth damn. The Brotherhood banned me from sailing one ever again. They try to teach me to sail one but fail miserably..." Xander sheepishly said. He didn't react much when he sees the other man flick his wrist showing the hidden blade. Xander just glad to see another Assassin despite the fact he found something odd about his aura.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:32 am

After he finished up the last of his drink, Damian was tapped on the shoulder once. Smiling as he turned his head around, he said, "I see ya've made it. Sit - yer taller than me, Christ's sake." This man, of course, was his brother, Jonathon Butcher. As the man sat down, he ordered his drinks, then to his brother, jokingly asked, "So, who's your friend?", in reference to the Assassin he flicked his blade at. Damian shook his head, and said, "'Dunno. I intend to find out."
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:46 am

Claudius pulled out one of his many throwing knifes and tossed it up and down as he talked. "Well that's sad to hear, been out at sea most of my life and knowing how to sail has saved my skin more than once. Yet now im the cabin boy for Mother Russia biggest, scariest, and toughest Templar I have ever met. She runs the ship and is the same women I lost my bet to. Either way living with the Templar's has given me and eye for them which our friend above us has taken notice of. So what say we leave this bar and see if our new friends want to say hi in person?"

Claudius hadn't killed a Templar in a long time and having a Grand Master aboard the ship was killing his Assassin blood. To end a Grand Master is god but aboard Mother Russia's ship Templar's were off limits. Either way he hoped the man from before did follow so he could have a bit of fun. "Oi Scarlet keep me tab up I have to stretch my legs for a moment." With that Claudius waved for Xander to follow him out of the bar. This day was going to be boring but now the heat was turning up and Claudius loved every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:09 am

(Was waiting for Yuki, but, i'll reply.)

"C'mon." Said Damian to his brother, "I wanna see how this turns out.", as he quickly began following the two other Assassins, while Jonathan jokingly said, "Just when I thought we can drink 'till we can't tell the difference between a stump and your wife, we find a new friend... how is she, anyway?", to which Damian simply replied, "On the ship, likeky being treated like a goddess by my men.", and seeing his brother's face - the face he makes before he points out a flaw in his idea - said, "Don' worry. All my men know both her and I can easily turn them into women if they dare grab at 'er.", to which Jonathan seemingly agreed with. Knowing they were following a man none the less, they still talked of other things, and something about if legs or arms were more important.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:16 am

After leaving the bar and wandering the streets for some time Claudius turned around to face the two brothers.  "So seems like two Templars and one Assassin, why don't we think this fun?"  Claudius gave them a slick smile, so many times aboard Russia's ship and Templar after Templar think him weak and alone.  He had his own every time and he would do the same here.  He grabbed one of his knvies off his person and tossed it in the air and caught it as he spoke again.  "So am I to walk away quietly or are we going to duke this out here?  Either way the fact that you even followed me means that your as bored as me.  So to the death or a spar?  Your choice sirs."

Claudius pulled a second knife as he bowed to the two men.  Yep this was going to be fun either way.

Last edited by Zhonyun208AD on Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:11 pm

Snarling at the younger and much shorter man, he quickly pulled out his twin daggers, both half the size of his arm - more so like miniature swords, due to being 6'11 - and said, "You dare acc-", but was quickly interrupted by his brother, Damian, who said, "Shite, man... Calm down.", as he held his brother back, and said to the other Assassin, "You see - we ain't Templars, boy... well, we were, three years ago, but felt what they did back home wrong. Ah dunno 'bout how you see it, but it's Two Assassin, one... I dunno. Jonathan 'ere hadn't decided to be one... guess he still wanna live a simple life, eh?", as he nudged his brother with his elbow. "Also," he said, "Name's Damian. Damian Butcher. Also, if yeh 'ave any funny ideas, just know that both of us have been through hell, back, then went back for sake of it. Plus - Both of us had been told we size up to El Tiburón... what happened to 'im Jonathan?", to which Jonathan calmly stated, "Got killed. Saw it."
Back to top Go down
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
AdolfHipster

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:23 am

The night sky engulfed all as The Eve sailed in the deep waters towards Nassau. "Sir, there's a British ship ahead there, cap'n!" Fredrick made a very good quartermaster and didn't often get the praise he deserved. "Fucking British navy!" Thomas cursed as he fixed his hood over his head. "I'll show 'Em!" Fredrick envied his captain's courage. "Full sail lads!" Thomas Let his one hand rest on the wheel as he held the other on the hilt of his sword. The cannons made a sound like a hurricane as it hit the British ship. "Aha! Very good, lads!" He let out a laugh that was a partial side effect to the rum he had enjoyed earlier. "Bloody pirate!" The British naval commander returned with cannon fire of his own. Thomas felt the rattle of his brig as the cannon balls collided with the hull. "Board!" Thomas announced after he had lit the navy ship aflame.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Xander was lost in thought as he remembers the day he had escaped his guards. He blinked and looked around the bar when he realized Claudius and the duo brother were not there at the bar. He put the money on the table and said to the woman there, "Thank you for the rum."

He walked towards the outside bar and raised his eyebrows when he saw the missing men  were glaring (well two of them) at each other. He did not hear Claudius's remark of the brothers being a Templar but he did hear the man who introduced himself as Damian Butcher explain that they are no longer part of the Templar order. "What is going on here, lads?" He asked, his hand were ready to unsheathed his sword to disarm them.

Last edited by Yuki Asuka on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:00 pm

"Well my boy these two here are but simple men and we had a bit of a misunderstanding." Claudius put his daggers away before turning and bowing to the brothers before him. "I do apologize for my rudeness, while I had you pegged right I didn't know you had left. It's not easy to walk away from that life, or so I hear. Now that we know each others origins I can clearly declare we have no quarrel. So say we return to..."

Claudius's voice trailed off as the shots of cannon fire rang out. Well he hoped it wasn't to bad or his ship was under attack. For he would get his licks if he wasn't back in time for an attack. "Sorry lads but I need to see if my captain got a bit to drunk and fired on another ship. If you wish as an another apology you can come with me to the shore to see what the fuss is about?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 9:59 pm

About to say something, Jonathan opened his mouth, but Damian intervined. "God... calm down, man! Last time yeh did somethin' like this was in 1711, An' remember wha' happened.", and, upon his younger brothers words, he said, "Ah... yer right. Still remember what Reg's last words were?", a small hint of humor beneath his words. Finally, Damian replied with a noise that sounded like he was choking, which made both the Brothers smile. Jonathan then sheathed his blades, and, looking down to Cladius, said, "Let's go. If I can kill fifty men easy with the aid of my brother, who says we can't kill more with two more men?", to which Damian walked up besides his brother, he said, "Shut it, Jon, weren't fifty...", and, smiling, said, "It was seventy. Now, let's kill a crew."
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:29 am

The sound of the canon fired can be heard from the shore and it made Xander wonder what had transpired there. He looked at Claudius and the Brothers who seemed eager to investigate the matter. Well, it wouldn't hurt joining them in their investigation. He is getting bored anyway and some excitement would do him good.

"I'll go with you, lads. I'm getting bored anyway." Xander said, grinning at the thought of killing someone.
Back to top Go down
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
AdolfHipster

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 3:15 am

Thomas jumped from his ship and stabbed a British man who was trying to reach the swivel guns. "We will take this ship by force!" His voice was triumphant and his men returned with a battlecry.
"You speak of liberty-" Thomas stabbed their deckhand with his golden Scottish rapier.
"-Yet your actions say otherwise!" He ducked as their captain returned with gunfire. The firearm caused the death of one of Thomas' crewmen. "I will kill every last one of you, your tongue will be fed to the fucking dogs!" He slashed his way toward the British captain until he was the last of their crew. The captain pulled out his sword and made the face of a man who knew his death was imminent. "You will fall, the king will be glad when you are hanged!" The laugh of a devil came from Thomas.
"Do you really believe I fear you?"
"No, but I believe you fear the future, you know that there is no life for you."
"Fuck you!" He ended it, The golden blade had struck the British Naval Commander. The words had massive impact on Thomas, no amount of rum would wash it away.
Back to top Go down
Zhonyun208AD
Regular
Regular
Zhonyun208AD

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:31 am

As he looked out to the sea the signs of the fight ending was good, what wasn't good was that the ship was British and the other pirate. "Well thank God it's not mine but don't think the British are going to like the sound of another ship being lost to Nassau."

All he could do was shaking his head and wait for the newcomer to reach the shore. Out of habit Claudius drew out a knife and tossed it around doing tricks while standing still. "meant to ask you guys, do you sail a boat or just take passage on them?"
Back to top Go down
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
AdolfHipster

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:28 am

As The Eve made its way towards the shore Thomas put the ship to a halt. "Men, I will take the rowboat." He pulled down his hood, "Fredrick will dock the ship and you men shall enjoy a week of paradise!"
As Thomas reached the beach he disembarked from his rowboat. "The smell of filth, just as I remember."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:12 pm

Smirking lightly, Damian said, "Obviously, you jest. We don't sail a boat... we sail two.". Upon mention of a British ship, Jonathan cursed under his breath, and Damian said, "Ah... bad news for us... or for them. Y'see, Britian an' Scotland ain't really on easy grounds, and, being allies with pirates, the two of us, we have even more of a hate for 'em. Ever heard of Captain Thatch, owner o' the Queen Anne's revenge? Well, they killed 'im, and put 'is head on a pike. Only a few weeks ago we got his skull and buried it... God, 'Liz didn' stop crying for a long time when he died.", the last line thrown at Jonathan.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Asuka
Trusted
Trusted
Yuki Asuka

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:07 pm

Xander had heard Captain Thatch being killed by the Templars. It was one of the hot topic discuss among them assassins. He also heard that this man was the friend of Edward Kenway, the pirate that possess the Eye. "It's a pity the man died for vain cause. Then again those Templars did not care of whom they killed. May he rest in peace." Xander said, giving his respect to the dead captain. He might not know him at all but Thatch deserve the respect even though he had done many bad things whilst he was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in Nassau (Open)   Adventure in Nassau (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure in Nassau (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next