Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:52 am by DarkAssassin

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:40 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 am by Hotwire

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

The Getaway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow

PostSubject: The Getaway   Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Alice was walking around the city, minding her own business. Everyone was doing their own thing, nothing to make Alice suspicious. Alice walked through the park garden, humming quietly to herself, when she heard voices on the other side of a hedge. She quit humming and walking when she heard the whispers say, "Did you get information on the assassin with the silver mask?" She leaned toward the hedge and listened more intensely. They were talking about her.
"Yes, sir. People say she lives around her in this city, we are walking on where exactly." Another voice said.
"Good, good. We almost have her." The first voice responded.
Alice started backing up. They were trying to catch her, she couldn't let that happen. "I have to get out of here..." She mutters to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:09 am

Ember had taken the day off to chill at the park with her teammates. It was a pleasant change of pace compared to the usual daily life of the Carrion Crows. She noticed a young woman hiding from the group, and wondered what on earth was going on.
"Sup. You look like you've landed yourself in a spot of trouble." Ember spoke quietly and calmly as she approached the young woman. She was wearing her usual black hoodie, Osiris skate shoes, and a pair of fingerless skeletal gloves.

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:16 am

Alice gasos quietly and looked the way where the voice was coming from and saw a woman. She quickly got into a fighting stance on instinct. "W-who are you?" Alice asked the woman, narrowing her eyes at the woman, slowly reaching for a pocket dagger she has in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:30 am

Ember eyed the young girl curiously.
"Ember Shay." Ember pointed to the rest of her team, who were currently watching the suspicious men. One, however, was keeping an eye on Ember. "Those are the rest of my teammates, the Carrion Crows. We can help you if you want us to." She had a strange feeling about the young woman. "Nothing is true..."

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:34 am

Alice slowly got out of her stance and stopped going for her dagger, but eyed the woman, Ember. "I'm..Alice. Alice Mist. And no offence, but why would you want to help me? You don't exactly know me.." Alice replied, glancing at Ember's teammates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:47 am

Michael was bored. Of course he died, he thought to himself, I mean, how could an assassin survive a van going 70mph head on?. He was, however, brought away by his thoughts about a agent's reaction when he heard the words... Nothing is true.... Damn. Just when he thought he could relax in a normal park... However, his curiosity getting the best of him, he sat up fully, and peeked through the bushes behind him. It was risky, yes, but if it meant possibly finding this new Assassin he heard of...                                       (Yo, Im on PS3 as of late, so sorry for any mistakes.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:57 am

"Because you're a sister of the Creed." Ember watched the men cautiously for a moment, and sighed. "If you want to go it alone, we can cause a distraction. However, we can also give you a lift." Ember fiddled with one of her piercings as she stood before the young woman.

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:04 am

Alice bites her lip, thinking for a few moments, tapping her foot. She comes to a decision. Alice sighs and runs a hand through her hair. "Okay. You can give me a lift if that's alright with you. I don't want to intrude..." She says, finally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:44 am

Ember pulled out her phone, and sent a message to her teammates. The three men quickly disappeared, leaving Ember alone with Alice.
"I suppose you'll want to go to the nearest bureau" Ember asked casually as her car was brought around. It was a black Jeep wrangler. "Or is there any other place you'd feel safe?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 pm

After deciding he heard enough information, Michael looked away, and, calling one of the others said, "Hey, I know its not a good time, but I have info. Found 'The Crows', aswell as the Shay. There's another - 'Alice Mist', another assassin, I think. They seem to be in a jeep. Dunno what kind, exactly. It's black... yes, I have a gun on me, as always... in the park, too. Tell the others."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:16 pm

"The nearest bureau, if that's alright. I think that'd be the safest place for me at the moment." Alice says, and turns her attention to the Jeep. She examines it and smiles. "Awesome ride you got there. How much did you pay for it? Oh, and thank you for helping me out. Not many people do that these days." Alice says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:36 am

"Thanks. I paid about 40.5 thousand for it." The current driver quickly hopped out, and made his way to the back seat. "Right, the nearest bureau should be a half-hour drive from here. Buckle up." Ember hopped into the drivers seat, and opened the passenger door for Alice.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:48 pm

As his ride pulled up, Michael groaned. It just had to be a solid white van that had the Abstergo logo on it. As he got in the passenger sifr, he sighed, and said, "We're tailing them, not killing them... christ, you better not call for reinforcements...", as he simply waited for the car infront move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:58 pm

"Alright, that's fine." Alice says, as she climbs into the passenger seat. She closes the door and buckles her seat belt. "Alright, let's get this show on the road." She looks out the window, waiting for the car to start up and drive to their destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:26 pm

"Alice, do you know how to ride a bike? More importantly, how do you feel about speedbikes" Ember asked casually as they pulled off. One of the Ember's teammates watched out of the back window to watch for a tail.

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:52 pm

Alice glances at Ember. "Well, um, I know how to ride a regular bike. But I have no idea what a speed bike is, much less know how to ride one so...Yeah. Why, may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:02 pm

"'Cause we're being followed" one of Ember's teammates said as he turned to face Alice.
"A speedbike is exactly the same as any normal motorbike, just, well... faster." Her teammate continued to look out of the window. "But if you're uncomfortable, you can ride with me."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:44 pm

As the van followed the jeep, Michael sighed in annoyance. "No, no, you've made us too obvious, we're right behind them... crap, I saw one look back - No, dont stop tailing, keep going."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butter Baby Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Slightly in the distance a vague figure could be seen if attempting to really look at it.
Kasper would be standing on top of a building with his Silenced M200 sniper, aimiing at the white van following the other Assasins. He would carefully aim at the van's tires, firing a shot at one of the tires in an attempt to stop the van. If he succeded he would quickly pack his rifle into a bag, and start parkouring on the rooftops pursuing the other Assasins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Feeling the shot hit the van, Michael, obviously infuriated, loudly exclaimed, "The hell was that? Christ, I think we're being shot at...", and, much to his anger, he looked out the window, looking at the rooftops... and saw, just barely, a figure. Cursing to himself under his breath, he said, "Get to the next lane over. No doubt somebody will take our spot, and shield us from future fire.". Upon his Command, the Man driving did so, and, much to Michael's belief, a car pulled up to where they once were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butter Baby Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Kasper would realize he was spotted as he would grab a homemade smoke bomb, and throw it against the floor trying to distract them from him, as a big sky of smoke would appear on one of the rooftops. ''Fuck! They weren't supposed to see me!'' Kasper would keep running, desperately trying to reach the other group of Assassins. He would attempt to get back down to the street where his bike would be standing. As he finally reaches the Bike he would quickly set off trying to get slightly closer to the other group of Assassins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:22 am

"Right then, let's keep on going, hopefully that mopus with the guns don't shoot us." Ember quite literally raced off to the bureau. She breathed a sigh of relief when they reached the bureau. The bureau had been cleverly disguised to look like one of the most boring things on the planet: a knitting supply shop. "Don't worry, it looks much better inside."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:15 pm

As the van raced off, following the jeep, passing redlight and angry civilians alike, even a pecuiler white-hooded bike rider, Michael ordered the van to come to a screeching halt. "Hold up... they turned in there...". Quickly, he pulled out his phone, and snapped a photo of the building. "Move. Back to base." He ordered, as the van's tires screeched again, heading towards a facility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Butter Baby Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:27 pm

Kasper would drive up to the Bureau entering it. As he does he pulls down his hood as he would approach the other Assassins ''How in the world did you get spotted?'' Looking rather frustrated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:44 pm

The crows quickly turned on the guest, guns aimed straight at him.
"Stand down, lads." With a disgruntled sigh, two of Ember's teammates put away their weapons, the blonde one, however, lowered his weapon but still kept his hand on it. "We were being watched before we left, mate" Ember said with a sigh. The blonde man stood beside Ember, his hand still on his weapon.

PostSubject: Re: The Getaway   

Back to top Go down

The Getaway
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next