Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am by Hotwire

» My character for ac1
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:43 pm by blueblade95

» Greetings, all
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm by blueblade95

» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

Share | 

~Fresh Meat~ (open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayko22

PostSubject: ~Fresh Meat~ (open to all)   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Anabelle made her way from her homestead, her father singing some weird tune in the background along with his friends. Probably some strange tune due to her not reconizing it all. Most of her father's music was different, some she remembered from him singing it to her as a baby for so long. Anabelle knew Stephen was not her real father in any case, but the man raised her and defended her when it mattered most.

The night sky shined the star's out brightly, her eyes gazing up ever so often to peak at the large and small stars. She often wondered if any of her family was watching her, perhaps proud of her....or might be angry with her, due to her choice of fighting in this war. The biggest thing that really suprised Anabelle was the giant moon that gazed out as if looking right at her acknowldging her in her path for freedom.

Before entering the village Anabelle stopped beside a large flower tree, and as she did every night, clasped her hand's toghther to pray.

"Please father and mother, aid me in my pursuit for doing what is right" she spoke before wrapping her entire face up in a cloth, to which only her eyes could be seen. Making her way down to the dock's, she noticed a new boat was there. It seemed not to be there yesterday, and probably came while she was at home. "I wonder what fresh meat will enter this domain"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AyamMarcus
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: ~Fresh Meat~ (open to all)   Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:57 am

From the inside of an inn, Marcus looked outside to check whether or not everything was going as planned. Well, as planned by his enemies, of course.

While inspecting, Marcus found a ship at a docks, just as he was told. However, his eyes spotted an odd figure with something on its head. Marcus decided to go outside to investigate further.

Once settling himself behind a nearby tree, Marcus thought to himself, 'Nobody was supposed to go near the ship until the break of dawn, who's this chap?'

Marcus stayed still and watched as the figure went towards the docked ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zurashisu.tumblr.com
Kayko22

PostSubject: Re: ~Fresh Meat~ (open to all)   Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:33 pm

Anabelle made her way closer to the dock's, her mind racing every minute of every hour. Who would be there I wonder? she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Fresh Meat~ (open to all)   

Back to top Go down

~Fresh Meat~ (open to all)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1