Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» My character for ac1
Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:13 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am by Hotwire

» Greetings, all
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm by blueblade95

» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

Share | 

The Demon's mark (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:30 pm

David nodded "The message shall be carried, Shall We go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:07 am

John nodded and looked to his little brother. "Come, Chris. We're going to get our wounds looked at."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:29 am

"Look at the pretty butterflies." Christopher was delirious from the loss of blood, not to mention the trauma of the massacre at the bureau. He giggled quietly to himself before letting out a pained growl. "The bees are coming."

---

Lucifer stood at the docks, looking proudly up at his man of war, the HMS Inferno.
"All this trouble, for one crate? Jaysus, Shay, it had better be worth it."
"Oh, it is worth it. This chest contains valuable information. There's a man, Ichabod Crane, find him, and bring him here."
"Yes, Admiral Lucifer Shay. May the Father of Understanding guide us."
"May the Father of Understanding guide us."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:08 pm

"Come on," John said, guiding his brother toward the nearest doctor. "Doctor, my brother's wounded. Can you help him?" John reached into his pouch and pulled out a small bag of coins and handed it over to the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Christopher was mumbling something about turkeys and cheese when they arrived at the doctor. He looked around him, grabbed the doctor's coat, and looked up at him with pleading eyes.
"Please, help me" Christopher asked weakly. He held his hand to his side, and finally passed out.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:06 pm

The doctor aided John in getting his little brother up onto the table before he examined the boy's side. He said nothing, only moved quickly around the workspace, getting what he needed and utilizing it. John stood by his brother's head and cradled it gently, removing strands of his hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:12 pm

Christopher twitched slightly in his unconscious state as if he were in the middle of some horrible nightmare, the truth was much worse. Christopher was remembering the massacre at the bureau in graphic detail.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:33 pm

The silent doctor gave a nod at John, who deposited the money and looked down at his brother. "Chris?" He called softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:06 pm

"Jaysus Christ, it hurts" Christopher coughed as he finally came to. "What the hell happened, Johnny?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:49 pm

"Doctor stitched you up," John said softly, brushing his brother's hair aside for a moment. "It needs time to heal."
"I don't recommend doing anything that will cause a strain on your side," said the doctor. "It'll do more harm to you than good. Rest for about a week or so in bed and the stiches will dissolve on their own over time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:15 pm

"Thanks, mate. You saved my life." Christopher shrugged on his robes, and chuckled quietly to himself. "I guess I will be out of commission for a while."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:51 pm

John gave a nod and then helped his brother up. "Are you good enough to ride?" He asked, nodding toward a couple of horses tied up nearby. "Because there's no way we're walking to my hideaway."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:25 am

John set down his mug after finishing his drink, "Well that was interesting to watch, but I think it is time to take my leave." He threw my money on the bar and left.

He started to walk towards the Street Dogs Headquarters, before a man caught his eye by the dock. It was the man who he was drinking with. What was his name. John paused for a bit thinking. Then it hit him.
"Ah Lucifer," he said out loud. John usually wasn't the nosy type, but he did want to know more about this man and what better way, then from the man himself.

John started to walk to the docks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdolfHipster
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:09 am

Julianne felt the constant feeling of being watched. "What's a pretty little lady like you doing in a shithole like this?" A man with horrible hygiene dared to approach her. "Please, if you'll let me enjoy my one in peace." She said her hidden blade at ready. "Why don't I find you a nice place to-" she stood up and engaged her blade to scum's throat, "I wanted to enjoy my drink and yet you couldn't bother to leave!" She disengaged her hidden blade and took her leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:09 am

"I think I'm able to ride" Christopher said with a laugh before he drew his hood. He certainly felt better after the trip to the doctor.

"Ah, mister Williams. It's good to see you again. I apologise for the skirmish up at the tavern. My family has a nasty habit of behaving like that" Lucifer said with a laugh as he waved to John. He had some of his men carry the crate into his cabin, and turned to face John. "I do hope that has not left you with a poor impression of me?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:12 am

Johnny gave a nod and walked over toward where the horses were tethered. He untied the reins of a beautiful white stallion and swung up into the saddle once he'd thrown the reins over the animal's head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:35 am

John smiles as he walked closer, "Ah, No worries Mr. Shay." He said as he walked closer, "I have had many of my own run in like that through the years." He laughed a little. John then saw the men moving the crate on the ship. "Is this your ship?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:10 am

"Aye, John. Let's not stick around any longer than we have to" Christopher said with a grunt as he pulled himself up onto his black stallion. He was quite eager to get away, and quickly set off after his older brother.

"Actually, it's Admiral Lucifer Shay. Aye, she's mine. The HMS Inferno, the most powerful man o' war in service." Lucifer seemed rather proud of his title, and he had the right to be.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:28 am

Johnny let the stallion gallop through the village and then out into the wilderness. He took all Connor had taught him about tracking and the wilds to navigate his way through the trees and rocks. After what felt like hours of endless wandering, Johnny finally heard and ultimately spotted the river up ahead. With a grin he twisted back in his saddle to look at his brother. "We're nearly there," he called rather happily. He hadn't been back here in forever. Johnathan continued to lead on, across the river and into a small band of trees. They were thick, but not so much that they restricted movement.

Within that band of trees was nestled an old cabin that looked new, but the area around it suggested it had been there for quite a while. Possibly it was abandoned before John got ahold of it. "Here we are," he said, sliding from the white horse's back and tethering it up near the water trough, which he kept filled with cool water. "It's good to be home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lets Get Spooky

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:50 am

The cold wind swept through the streets of Boston as Ichabod Crane made his nightly rounds. Normally the professor would be charting out his next location to search for Precursor artifacts, but tonight he was a soldier for his Majesty King George. With rifle in hand he marched through the city streets under the watchful eyes of the street lights. While he had only been here for a month, Ichabod heard rumors from the other soldiers of men whole slew guards in the night. That they would fall upon innocent soldiers without whisper or warning, and steal away just as quickly.

Normally Ichabod would brush these stories off as poppycock meant to frightening new postmen. However after getting a look at the numbers, there were a shocking number of soldier fatalities in the town, and none of it was from open conflict. Such numbers were typically found in the aftermath of a small field skirmish, not guard duty. It was very disconcerting to say the least. However he would not allowed cowardly thugs to be take him down.

As part of his travels, he made his way down to the docks to check for any signs of incoming ships or any attempting to sneak aboard one of his majesties vessels. While they had their own protection on them....well lets just say the examples he was exposed to on his trip did not fill him with confidence on the matter.

(Not sure which city we are in, so I just said Boston)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:16 pm

"Looks good, Johnny" Christopher said with a laugh as he slipped off of his horse, and tied it up beside his brother's. He had finally calmed down, and seemed to be in higher spirits.

Lucifer smiled upon seeing Ichabod, he fixed his coat, adjusted his hat, and made his way to the man."Professor Ichabod Crane of Oxford?" He was truly hoping that Crane was as open-minded as he had been led to believe.

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:31 pm

Ichabod walked across the docks, peering out at murky moonlit water. While he had only been at sea for three months, he found himself missing it. While the sea was not a mystery his own desires pursued, there was a certain draw to it. Like it was calling out for men to taste the freedom it had to offer. Perhaps in another life that would have been for him, but in this life he was a man of history more likely to be found digging through ancient temples or with his nose in a book.

His musings were disturbed as a voice called out his name. Ichabod turned to see the largest man he had ever laid eyes on, strolling up to him. The man approached him completely relaxed and without weapon in hand, he did not believe the man to be an immediate threat. The fact that he would have blown his opportunity for a sneak attack by calling out to him supported this. So he adjusted his red coat and nodded. "That is I, might I ask your name good sir?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Jonathan gave a nod and grinned over at his brother. "It's far below the Templar's radar," he said, walking toward the front door and giving it a small push. It swung open with ease and revealed the interior. Cleaned and swept, looks like John had been taking good care of the place since he found it and it was even complete with furnishings. "There are two bedrooms upstairs. I had made the other into a study, but I can soon move that for you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:00 pm

"No need, Johnny. I'll sleep on the couch, it's the closest I can get to sleeping in a tree without freezing to death." Christopher followed his brother inside, and smiled warmly as he looked around. "You know, nan's the mentor of the Carribean brotherhood. God, I miss her and that bloody crocodile of hers." Christopher heard a tapping at the door, and smiled warmly before he opened it. "Mind if he stays, Johnny" Christopher asked as he picked up the raven, and allowed it to sit on his shoulder.

"I am Admiral Lucifer Shay of the British Royal Navy. Regrettably, I had no say in my name." Lucifer held out his right hand to Ichabod, a Templar ring shimmered in the soft moonlight. "I have heard a great deal about you, Professor. Some have called you a madman, but I know otherwise. Might I talk with you, in private?"

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Upon hearing the mans name, Ichabod removed his hat in proper salute to the high officer before him. Like many soldiers, he had heard of and respected the Admiral. He had one many battles on the seas against enemies of the crown. He held the man in high regard and would gladly take him up on his offer for the stroll. But first he replaced his hat and accepted the hand that was offered to him.

"Well sir, I find that a madman is just a poet lost in adventure" he said as he shook the Admirals hand. During the shake he noticed a peculiar ring on the mans hand. The ring held the emblem of the Knights Templar, a group that existed hundreds of years ago. Perhaps it was a family heirloom of sorts. He would not be surprised if the Admirals ancestors had such an illustrious background.

"Yes sir, I would love to take a walk with you, although we may need to replace a soldier for my route. I still have three more hours of guard duty until my relief arrives" he informed the man. "And worry not about your name sir. Lucifer was the light bringer and the most loved of our Lord, a suiting name for a man of your caliber"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's mark (open)   

Back to top Go down

The Demon's mark (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next