Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Curiosity killed the cat (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:52 am

Peter held his thigh as he rode the horse. "It shouldn't be far off,men." Peter said. "And stay sharp. This is a sensitive mission. I don't want anyone, ANYONE, messing up. Alright?" Peter looked at the map, thinking. "Wait... Why is there just a random horse standing there? You three, go grab it." Peter pointed to three men. "We'll return it to the stables at the guardhouse." Peter looked around, scanning the landscape. Where was it?
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Ailith cursed as she saw three guards coming her way. There was no way she could climb the tree unnoticed now..
She also didn't have her throwing knives yet. She had to wait till they were close enough to dispose of them and ride away. She'd worry about the Templar some other time. perhaps.

As the first of the approacing guards noticed her she had already stabbed her dagger in his neck. The man whimpered, and died.
The second had gotten her horse and was already on his way to the group again.
The third initiated another attack. Ailith defended and struck back; noticing his stance was weak and she brought him off balance. He fell down the horse and she stuck her blad in his chest.

Quickly the assassin jumped on the mans horse to chase her own towards the group.
Back to top Go down
http://kuropandaa.tumblr.com
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Peter noticed the commotion, and his eyes widened. He pointed to several men. "You! Stop the Assassin! The rest, follow me!" Peter yelled as he thundered off on his horse, followed by several cavalrymen. "Of all the times..." Peter grumbled. They were almost there. Just a few more minutes. As Petr rode, he readied a hatchet to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:41 am

Ailith pressured her horse in a gallop in an attempt to race through the guards before they got into formation. After she sliced the last guard in his stomach she switched horses. Not caring about the time it'd waste. Her own horse was loyal en knew what to do and when to do it. She favoured that more than some guard-stallon who couldn't even walk normally. The hushed the horse away and went after the Templar.

Not long after she saw the other group appear at the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:02 am

Peter signaled his remaining horsemen to go back after the Assassin, he jumped off his horse, and rolled to a halt. Getting up, Peter limp-ran to a cave entrance before slouching down against the cave wall. "I hope I'm right about this." Peter got up, and pulled out a torch. Lighting it, Peter stood there for several moments, checking his supplies.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:24 am

Ailith braced herself for the last guards coming at her; ready to defend. As the first one initiated she blocked with ther sword and struck with her hidden blade. The second one she was able to finish off quickly as well, but right when she was about to turn around for the others, she took a hit in the arm. Not enough for her to stop, but it was a deep cut and she'd lose a lot of blood if she wasn't to hurry.

She couldn't look at it just yet, know it'd distract her. After the fight, and having taken a few more scratches she made her horse walk into the direction she saw the templar last, as she bandaged her wound tightly to stop the blood.

Idk if u got my pm back? ><;;
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:38 am

Peter looked back out, and saw the Assassin approaching. Fast. He leaned against the cave wall for several minutes before heading down into the cave, holding his torch. "Come on, come on. Where are you?" Peter said as he searched for anything Precursor in nature. He froze when he heard the thundering of the hooves stop. The Assassin was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:50 am

Ailith put her horse to a stop. "I thought you were just some Templar. Evading our grounds." She started as she headed to the cave. "Apparently my Brothers have taken interst in you; and you wounded him." She spoke slow, threathening, hoping to lure the fox out of his hole. "You're more important than i thought at first. If I would've known I'd captured you at the ally-way. What is it, that you're looking for mm.."

She looked at the grounds for tracks and grazed her hand along the wall to prevent her from bumping into rocks or anything. Until she felt an unusual unevenness in the rocks and grazed her hand over it. She pushed and cursed; the wall appeared to be a door.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Peter heard a door open. He gasped. "You found something!" He limped over, excited. "Don't be so worried, I've done this before." Peter stated. "Stand aside." He said. "You might get us both killed in there." Peter held his thigh. "And we are barely in fighting condition already." He chuckled. Peter was too fascinated to be scared. Peter looked in his satchel, and tossed the Assassin some cloth. "Put that over your wound. Can't have you bleed all over this."
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:05 pm

"Correct; I found something!" She pushed the man back again, curious as well. "I want to go first."
She took the cloth but not before saying. "Don't be scared. I'm bound already. It's not like I want to fight or something." she added grumpily.

Slowly she entered the hidden champer, eyes big with surprise. It was like a gigantic library. There were scrolls everwhere and the chamber went deep into the cave; which appeared to be bigger than it looked at first. She walked up to one of the stands and took a scroll, opening it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Peter limped up beside the Assassin, and looked at the scroll. "I'll be damned..." Peter mumbled as he limped off, writing. "Charles will be ecstatic. When they get here, I'll be able to do what I do best." Peter chuckled. He looked at the Assassin. "Be careful."Peter exited and sent a smoke signal outside before returning to the library. "This is s very large library. Not the biggest site I've been to, but it is still quite big." Peter wrote some more.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:20 pm

"What did you do!?" The assassin raged. Walking up to the man she wraped her (good) hand around his neck and pushed him against one of the shelves. "I found this. Not your stupid Templar pigs. How dare you decide this on your own huh!" She squeezed his neck some more, then let him go.
"Im never going to get backup before they come. How will I fight them like this." she muttered more to herself then the other. "Who's charles anyway, what do you do best. Talk Templar!!."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:27 pm

Peter gasped for air, and shoved the Assassin off him. "I...am the head of the Precursor research team. Charles...Is my second in command. We don't fight. And you stumbled upon the door. We pinned down the location to this cave after months of work. Don't think you found this whole thing just because you followed me here!" He took a deep breath and regained his posture. "If we are pigs, the you Assassins are rats." He limped off, looking at the library. "We're all animals."
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:35 pm

Ailith scoffed. "Rather a rat than a pig... Pig." she shot him a glare. "Neverhteless it was I who found the door. You go out there and tell your baby-pig to get the hell away. You let me get our science guy and you figure stuff out together. See what this is all about. If you don't; I'll kill everyone who gets here and save you last, to see the damage you've done to your own kind."

She leant against the wall. The adrenaline was wearing off but she had to keep her posture. "Your pick. Pig." She smiled at her own pun.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:47 pm

Peter looked at the Assassin before heading outside. "Hey guys!" He hollered. "Over here!" He readied his hatchets. "If you so much as touch my men I will gut you like a fish and paint Masyaf with your innards before razing it to the ground." He muttered. Peter limped back inside. "If anything, your 'science guy' doesn't know anything." He looked at the Assassin. "You have no idea what I've seen. What I've done for the sake of research. For science. And it would be in your best interests to keep it that way."
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:55 pm

"And you think I haven't seen anything?" She raised a brow. "Don't talk like you know anything about me. I'm not afraid of you." She got some random scrolls and tied them to her back. "How about a nice cup of tea and we'll catch up on each other huh." She said sarcastically.

She hastly looked over Peters' shoulder and saw the men approaching. "We're not done yet."
Ailith moved past the man into the cave again and moved back into its darkness, holding still behind a rock and waited till all men were inside before she went to her horse to ride back to the citadel.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:07 pm

Peter watched the Assassin ride off as his men set up camp. Charles, the architect, began fortifying the entrance to the cave, while he sent for more reinforcements. He'd need roughly fifteen more men for a full operation. Peter joined his colleagues, and began their research. "Fascinating..." Charles said as he measured. "This'll be a fun spot to build in."
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:51 pm

Ailith rode back to the citadel and informed her masters of the discovered cave. She gave them directions and went along to her 'science guy' to show him the scrolls and leave them with her.

She then started to arrange the other crew, in case there was to be a fight; and got her proper weapons with her.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Charles grunted as he put up the last wall. The cave now had a door, walls, and a small guardhouse outside. The guards were instructed not to attack on sight, only if attacked. Inside, Peter's team toiled away at the scrolls, and Peter himself looked out at the horizon. There were a total of 25 men there. 15 were guards, one was Peter, one was Charles, and the other eight were unarmed researchers. Peter sighed as he held a scroll. More Templars would undoubtedly be on their way. And Assassins as well. Charles still worked on, stabilizing each of the things he built.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:04 pm

(I'm sos orry for the late rply.. Rl has been messy)

As soon as everything had been arranged, Ailith and her team set out to the library she found before. She mentally prepared herself for what was coming. She expected an entire army of Templars waiting for them, which she told her Master. Several strategies were handled so they could adapt quickly to any changes. As long as they'd be able to take some books!

The ride was not long and the arrived sooner than Ailith had hoped. She wanted to go throught everything once more but there was no time for that now. They hid away their horses and stealthily made their way to the entrence of the cave, snatching the lives of any Templar who would ring the alarm. They had to move quick!
Back to top Go down
Torack
Torack

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:06 am

Karim rode his horse behind Ailith as they made their way to the strange library she had mentioned. The small team was barely briefed before they left, but he had enough knowledge to know there would be Templars in wait for them; though he didn't quite know why. Perhaps there was something important in there.

As they neared the place, Karim and the rest of the team followed Ailith's lead and hid their horses nearby and approached the cave using the shadows to their advantage, while Karim stealthily took out a few Templars with his hidden blades as the team moved forward, and joined them again at the library's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 3:24 pm

yay a new person Very Happy idk if 'peter' is gonna reply so i just thought of something like this because he didnt reply for a looong time :/

Ailith was surprised to meet the Library empty as she arrived. Were they too late?
She signaled the others to come closer and spoke on a low tone: "I have no clue what happened, or where they are, so stay alert. There should've been more Templars then this. I wonder why this is not guarded and it worries me." She pointed at a few assassins and commanded them to scout around the cave and in it.

She then motioned to Karim and two others. "You stay with me and collect everything from this library that can be useful to us.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:52 pm

(Family stuff came up unexpectedly. Sorry.)

Peter froze when he heard voices at the library's entrance. The one from earlier was back, and she had brought back friends. Luckily, he has sent a convoy back to the Templar headquarters back in the city with a large amount of information. Stealthily unhitching his hatchets, Peter stepped further behind a bookcase as he heard footsteps get closer. The wound in his leg was still hurting, and he silently caught himself as his knee almost buckled. A noise was still made, however. Peter cursed to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Ailith moved to a few bookshelves near her and started looking through the books. She took some of the medicine-like books and a few others which appeared useful to them and put them in a bag she had hung over her shoulder.
As she moved to the next shelve a rattle went through the bookcase a few meters away. There were no assassins to be seen near the area so she lowered herself slightly and stealthily walked towards where the noise came from. She made eyecontact with the other assassins and signaled them to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the cat (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2