Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Curiosity killed the cat (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

Curiosity killed the cat (open) Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:50 am

Ailith had not yet closed the door behind her but a glistering throwing knife nearly scraped a piece of her nose.
"God damn it, Za-in. I have not even entered yet." She almost yelled, regretting it instantly when her superior aimed another knife, right next to her ear.
"Do not dare to talk to me like that again, Nyx. You have to be prepared, do not slack. How often do I have to tell you this!"
The woman looked at the toes of her shoes and nodded. "My apologies." Slowly she looked up, "I was wondering if we could pay extra attention on the melee attacks and defenses? I do not want to lean too much on my sword techniques."
The older man nodded slowly. "We will practice longer. You can not dismiss your regular training."

After her training, Ailith wiped the sweat of her face as she thanked Za-in for helping her. As a woman, she felt like she needed to prove herself more and asked one of the higher-ranked assassins if they wanted to train with her, and Za-in told her he would like to help her out. She improved. Slowly, but its better than nothing. Still she wasn't content yet with her abilities, therefore after Za-in left she trained more till long after dark. Highly concentrated and withdrawn in her own mind, she didn't notice the other presence in the room
Back to top Go down
http://kuropandaa.tumblr.com
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Peter froze when he heard the door open.He quickly withdrew into the shadows."Ugh...I miscalculated the schedule..."He thought to himself.Luckily,the Assassin seemed tired,withdrawn,and would be easy to slip past.For a few moments,at least.Peter had noticed that the Assassins had the ability to sharpen their senses.Cautious to remain out of sight,Peter observed the Assassin,waiting for an opportunity to slip out.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:14 pm

Suddely Ailith saw some sort of movement in the corner of her eye and turnend her head a little. Trying to hear every sound that couldve been made but there was nothing.

The woman kept training for a couple of minuts before she went back to the weaponry-cabin to put back her wooden weapons.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Peter noticed the Assassin slip out,and promptly exited the room.He looked up at a skylight,and thought about how to get up there.After several moments,Peter slipped behind a column and readied his hatchets. But how to climb without attracting attention?Peter sighed in frustrated and shifted his footing,thinking.Peter turned his head to face the assassin,who was entering another room.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:51 am

Ailith couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. Putting away her weapons, even if they were wooden, made her feel vunerable. She was wary of her surroundings and as she exited the cabin her feelings were confirmed, she saw a dimly lid figure standing near a column.
"Who are you?" She asked lowly. Her hands on the doorhandle so she could, if needed, get a weapon as soon as she were to be attacked.

As she looked better she saw it was a mae figure but she couldn't see his face, and she didn't recognize his posture either.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Peter froze. He'd been noticed. He looked back up at the wall, and leaped onto it, climbing up. He had to get out before all of Masyaf was upon him. The very thought made Peter climb faster. He looked down at the Assassin and continued climbing. He readied a hatchet and swung it into the rock, and used it as a foothold to get to the skylight. Once past the gap, Peter pulled the hatchet back with a string attached to the head. He then began running at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:48 pm

As soon as the male began to move Ailith started the chase. Following him up the roofs, for once happy she was lightweight and therefore fast.
"Wa-" Only then, now his clothes were clearly visible she saw he was dressed as a templar. How did a templar manage to get in? She wondered, her need to talk to the other only greater now, as she tried to catch up with the other.

At the edge of one of the roofs she jumped and threw herself at the male, aiming at his waist so she could knock him over.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Peter looked back and saw the Assassin leap at him, and swiftly dodged. He ran in the opposite direction, and readied his hatchets. Peter lept off a roof and landed in some hay, hurriedly getting up and resuming his run. "Lamia there!" Peter said to himself. The guards at the next checkpoint could delay the Assassin for several seconds. He rounded a corner, but slipped on a bag lying in the road. Peter face planted, but got up, hatchets ready. He was almost to the guards.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:09 pm

The moment Ailith noticed her plan would fail she rolled herself up so she wouldn't hurt herself while falling and continued her chase. The use of weapons seemed tempting until she realised she had nothing on her at that moment. If only she would've listened to Za'in and would keep at least some emergency knives, she'd be at an advantage right now. But damn woman had to be stubborn.

She saw the man jumping off the roof but noticing her delay from her failed leap before she decided to stalk him further on the roofs, maybe decieving him into thinking she's given up.
The woman noticed the guards up ahead, and leaped off the roof when she saw the man had fallen down, she stood between him and the guards. With her back turned to them she hoped they wouldn't notice her being an assassin.
"I told you to wait." She narrowed her eyes at the man, taking in his sight from head to toe. Remembering his posture, stance and everything she'd might need for a reunion.

an; would u want ailith/peter to like, develop a plot together, secret alliance or whatever, since he's not rlly a templar for revenge but more for sience-stuff (stalked ur app) or anything? ^^,, Like that i can kinda work towards something,, or do you just wanna go with the flow, see where this ends or sth? I dun want my first rp on here to die randomly X"DDD
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:14 pm

(Sure)

Peter looked the Assassin up and down, and noticed she was unarmed. "Yes, you did." Peter said. "But I don't have to listen to you." He looked a bit uneasy. Our of habit, Peter checked to make sure the papers in his satchel were untouched. They were fine. Peter returned his gaze to the Assassin. "Well? What is it, whatever your name is?" Peter shifted his footing and adjusted his grip on his hatchets.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:24 pm

She eyes his hand move to the satchel. Wondering it they were papers he'd stolen at his visit or not.
"My name is none of your business. Why were you on our grounds, Templar?" She nearly spit out the final word. "Why at our practicing fields? Trying to spy on our techniques, hoping it would favour your kind?" she talked lowly. Senses on high alert for any suspicious movement. Recalling every melee training she'd ever gotten. "Add your name to the list of questions i need answered."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:30 pm

Peter shook his head. "I am afraid I cannot tell you that," Peter replied. "For I shall not talk without your name." He adjusted his clothes. This was a very risky situation he was in. "However..." Peter began. "We can talk later." Peter started walking off. The lady would probably follow. Peter grimaced to himself, and kicked the bag aside as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Nyx noted the male felt uneasy and contintued to pry and preassure him a little more. "Hold on," she started and reached for the mans arm. "You dare to walk away while I'm not done yet? You see me as a lady, but I am trained as a man." She narrowed her eyes again. "Fine. I will tell you my name, if you, in return tell me what I want to know."

She felt disgusted with herself. Talking to this Templar here. Although there was something about him she could not quite grasp. He seemed different. Ailith lightly shook her heard to bring herself back to focus. "So, what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:47 pm

Peter looked at the hand on his arm. "Yes. I do." He looked back up at the Assassin. "What is your name?" He turned to face the lady, and slowly raised his other hand, the hatchet sheathed. "I am Peter." He looked a bit more uneasy. Assassins were very quick with their hands, something he had learned from experience. "What is it you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Ailith reached for the mans hand, thinking. "You may call me Nyx. We'll have to find out whether it's nice to meet you." After shaking the mans hand she eyed the hatchet. Thinking the question she wanted to start with being: "Why were you at our training grounds?". She let go of the mans arm and took a step back. Closer to the wall of the house, she felt more protected from the sight of the guards. After eyeing the man again, just to be sure, she got the idea she'd be able to handle him, as long as he couldn't get to his hatchet, would there be a fight.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Peter took a step back. "Well, 'Nyx', I was at your training grounds because I am looking for something." He stepped towards Nyx, and out of sight as well. He grabbed one of her wrists and turned it upside down, checking for a hidden blade. "Something very important." He looked back up at the Assassin. "Well, I'll be off now." Peter stepped back and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 2:39 am

Ailith grunted a 'hey' when he took her hand. "You didn't tell me all I want to know. What were you looking for, then?" She hurridly said. Trying to keep the man with her.
The woman thought of anyhing that could be of importance to them, but she really couldn't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:44 am

Peter turned around. "Precursor artifacts." He stated. "That's what I'm looking for." Peter turned back around and continued walking. "Now, I really must be off." Peter said as he began walking again. "My outing wasn't exactly 'approved' by my higher-ups." Peter was about to round the corner when he froze. "Oh, no." Peter exclaimed as he began running. "Nonononononononononono. Not now." Peter rounded a corner, running from somebody. A hooded figure emerged from the corner, chasing after Peter.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:53 am

Ailith nodded, taking a mental note. Precursor artifacts. There was more than only the apple of eden? More the assassins did not know about?
She had to tell her master about the new information.

When she also took her leave, she heard the man talking again and looked over her shoulder, and saw one of the brothers run after the man she just bid goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:25 am

Peter ran, figure in pursuit. He climbed onto a roof, and kept running. He stumbled as a throwing knife grazed his ear. He turned around to see the man leaping at him. Peter pulled out his hatchet and blocked the man's blade before drawing a second hatchet and defending against the man. Peter saw a gap and swung into the man's arm. Peter removed the hatchet and started running again.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:21 pm

After a brief second curiousity got the best of her and she chased both her enemy and ally until she saw them standing still, looking like they were about to fight.
Staying at a safe distance, but still able to hear what they'd might say, Ailith crouched. Not wanting to mingle just yet; but then she saw her comrade getting hit in the arm by 'Peter' as she recalled.

Angried now she hurried to her comrade.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:15 pm

Peter yelled as a throwing knife embedded itself in his thigh. He rounded a corner, and entered a building, locking the doors. He limped to a table, and opened the satchel. He pulled out some bandages, and removed the knife, bandaging his wound.Twas only a flesh wound. "Agh...Where to go from here..." Peter wondered.
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:22 pm

After she bound the assassins arm she joined him on a walk back. She had given up the chase on peter, as he'd probably be gone by now.
Slowly they walked passed the markets and through allies. Blending into the ground to remain unnoticed by he guards. Ailith walked on on the side of the wounded arm to hide some of the blood on the cloth.

As they made it back to their own grounds Ailith bid the other goodbye and went to the stallons.
She needed to clear her mind and put everything in order. She groomed the animal and rode with it to some of the wastelands just outside the city; laying down under one of the palms. She learnt more from her master than she realised.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:33 pm

Peter looked at a map, and groaned. His latest lead pointed to outside of the city. After getting some guards to follow him, Peter left the city and began following his map. The group walked past a palm, and a horse. Peter stopped his men. "Never mind that. We keep going." Peter stated as he resumed following the map. "Hrm..."
Back to top Go down
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer
Ailith Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:13 am

Ailith awoke from her nap after hearing her horse becoming uneasy. The animal started making soft noises and stamping its hooves. As she got up to look what was going on, she saw a group with guards.. And Peter. What was it that she kept running into that man? He wasn't stalking her was he? Perhaps he brought the guards to kill her. Again she shook her head to get rid of the thoughts. "Focus. "She whispered.

She would wait till the group was far enough and follow them. It shouldn't be hard to track them as they were with such a big group. Neither did it look like they were aware of her, or anyone, and didn't mine the trail they left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (open)   Curiosity killed the cat (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the cat (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next