Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:30 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:29 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:40 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 am by Hotwire

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Timothy nodded lightly, and said, "So, what'll we be doing while we wait for it?", as he crouched down lightly. "We should head in as soon as it is finished. Sun will be heading down about then." He looked up lightly, and looked back down. He was a bit red now - everytime he was near her, he began thinking of her underneath - under the shirt... he wondered if she thought the same of him. Due to so, it had befan growing again aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:45 pm

She began cutting the ingredients and putting them into the stew. “Once it’s done we will take it pot and all into the barn and eat.” She said blushing as she glanced over and saw the budge. “Can I ask you something? Do um… Do you find me attractive?” She asked blushing as she began to skin the rabbits.

Interesting song lol ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:57 pm

(Did say it is was different.)

His face was mostly red know, the bulge standing firm. He choked a bit lightly a bit on his words, yet finally, he said, "I... Uhm... Ah, I'll be out with it - I've honestly wondered if you've thought the same of me. And, to answer your question still - Yes. No doubts of it." As he let the words spill out of his mouth, it felt as if he had just removed Fifty Thousand oxen from his shoulders, and as if a ice cube melted that was on his chest for a decade. He looked back up at her, and asked, "...shall it be fair to ask the same as you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:04 am

She blushed and chewed on her lip. He did think she was attractive. This made her happy, looking at him she nodded. I do yes; to be honest I can’t stop thinking of you sometimes.” She said blushing hard. She began cutting the rabbit meat into small chunks and tossing it in the pot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:13 am

Timothy sighed in relief - good. He was so excited that she felt the same as him. He was afraid that if she wasnt, it would inflict a negative relationship between them. Finally, he said, "So, I take it our mornings wont be so awkward, huh?" He said it jokingly, yet it was also a bit seriously aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:24 am

Stir the stew she smiled more. “I certainly hope not.” She said as she stood. She used a cloth she had brought along to pick up the cooking pot. “Come on its done. Grab the bowls alright?” She asked as she made her way inside. It looked as if it was going to snow which meant they would probably have to sleep together anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:30 am

Timothy nodded, as he picked up the bowls, and headed inside. She was right - it was definetely warmer than it was outside. He could see as to how they could sleep in hay, yet it was looking like it was about to snow. Setting down the bowls, he shut one of the barn doors, requiring a good deal of force. He went to the other one, and shut it aswell, just barely, as he pulled down the bar for the doors, shutting them in. He turned around, and said, "Nobody should be coming in, so now, we can eat. Take it we'll find which pile of hay is the softest, and sleep in there afterwards?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:37 am

Setting down the pot she took his bowl and scooped him up half of it. There was a good amount of meat and veggies in it before she scooped the rest up for herself. “Let me know what you think ok?” She asked as she took a bite of the hot stew, blowing on it before putting it in her mouth. She hopped that perhaps someday… they could be more then friends… but she wouldn't get her hopes up. "That sounds like a good Idea." She said before taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:47 am

Timothy nodded, and ate some from his. After, at the most, half a second, he said, "Better than about most of the meals I've made improvised with only my resources I've brought. Never been such a good cook outdoors, but when it comes to no threats, and where I have the whole kitchen, I'm fine enough. Still better than a couple meals ive made in my kitchen, too." He chuckled lightly, and, after they finished, he said, "So - we, atleast, got to find a large one, height wise, since, well, I am about 6 feet and a half, and it's gotta be soft. Have any clues of where any with that description?". He also began thinking of over things - how it would be, this time. He had brought some blankets,  to lay on the hay, so he could sleep as he normally did... maybe Fiona could sleep the same as him... God, he began having the thoughts again - made clear by the bulge beginning to increase again, back to full length. This time, it would not go down as fast - it wasnt as cold as it is outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:54 am

She thought for a moment before looking up. “We might have better luck in the loft.” She said as she started climbing an old ladder. “Be careful this wood is old.” She said as she climbed to the top. “These will work.” She said looking down at him as she pulled herself up. She wondered what it would be like to be with him… to be one with him but that would ruin her reputation unless he married her. She didn't really care about a reputation but she didn't want to force him to marry her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:09 am

Timothy nodded, as he climned the ladder, and let the wood settle before he moved. He reached into a pouch, where a few small blankents were - each about the height of the hay, yet about a third of the length. He realised another thing - he forgot the fourth and fifth one. Great. After laying the blankents down, he said, "Well, I forgot the other two, so, unless you somehow have two blankents, we'd have to sleep without 'em. It is fairly warm, though." His face was a bit red, still, as the bulge was still quite noticeable. He still had no luck in pushing out the thoughts. Thoughts of what he'd seen, and thoughts of.. of a possible future, with her. Thoughts of an actual family... yet, alas, he felt as if it was thinking and begging of too much.

(Random fact - Alot of Shakespeare's work was tons of dick jokes, and he also used one of the first ever 'Your mother' joke. Dont remember the exact words, but it was mainly - Main Charactar: Alas, you are nearly defeated, Villian. Villian: Ah, but I have done you, Hero. Main Character: I have done your Mother, Villian.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:15 am

“I don’t mind.” She said sitting down on the blankets. They hay was soft and warm. She laid back on her back and stared at the ceiling. “It’s very comfortable.” She said smiling at him before rolling on her side and yawning waiting for him to lay down next to her.

Lol I love Shakespeare))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:23 am

Turning a bit red, he removed his boots, and laid down next to her - he had to admit, ir was very comfortable, as she had said. He propped himself up lightly on his elbow, and said, "So, will we sleep in our clothes, or are you comfortable enough to where... you know...?" If there was any other time as to where his bulge was much more noticeable, it had not been discovered or happened as of lately.

(Second Random little fact - Adolf Hitler had actually wished to restore a great portion of ancient greek buildings, and even planned on building another 'wonder of the modern' world, which would exceed a height of over 250ft, resembling the fabled Temple of Zeus. He commited suicide months later, before the project began,)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:28 am

She blushed hard. “I didn't bring a nightgown… It’s either sleep in my clothes or sleep with nothing on at all…” She said chewing her lip again. She didn't know how he would feel if she slept naked. “Unless you want me to sleep that way.” She teased but there was a real question there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:38 am

Turning a bit more red, Timothy responded, "Well... if you want to... I might do so aswell, so we're both on even ground."He was still red, and adjusted to where he was comfortable in his spot, yet still facing her. 

(Sorry for the short one, couldn't think lf much to add.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:45 am

She turned bright red and looked down. She did want to see him again she wanted to look at him. He made her body feel strange and she liked it. “I will if you will.” She said sitting up, still blushing a bit.

(((Same here. Sorry. Oh and about what you said before about Hitler. I did not know that. Its an interesting fact. )))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:50 am

Timothy sat up, same as her, and, slowly, removed his shirt. He threw it to the side, and said, jokingly, "Better keep your part of the bargain.", as he stood up, and removed his pants, now wearing nothing at all. For a few seconds, he towerd over her, yet he soonly sat back down next to her in the hay loft, nothing of him hidden.

(No probs.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:11 am

Blushing she stood and allowed her robes to fall to the floor and after a deep breath she kicked off her own boots and took her leather pants off before sitting down next to him. She was still blushing but she smiled at him. “Well heh… There we go…” She said before laying back down on the hay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:23 am

As he finally laid down next to her, he was glad it would not be awkward anymore. No more embarrassing moments of walking into the other nude. He smiled lightly, as he just looked at her, her entire exposed body, keeping firm down below. He just wanted to press herself against him, and just... hug. Cuddle. To embrace her entirely, as she did the same. He only looked away from her when he heard the wind pick up, making sounds like spirits. However, he looked back down at her, and said, "...you, are absolutely beautiful. All I have to say.", as he continued to lay on his side, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:31 am

She smiled laying her head on her arm as she gazed at him… all of him. “Thank you. But I think the same of you.” She said blushing. She wanted to be up agents him but she was nervous. She didn't feel embarrassed, no she felt right but she had never done this before and it made her a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:38 am

For some reason, he felt as if she was nervous. He extended his arm, and put it on the side of her arm, almost near the center of her chest. He then said, "If you do not wish to, tell me. If you just wish to hug and cuddle - tell me. Yet, if you wish to go to the next level - tell me." He still smiled lightly, as he still rested his hand on her arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:52 am

If we were to go to the next level then that would put you in an off position. It would ruin me unless you intended to marry me and I could never ask you to make that sacrifice…” She said blushing a bit. “I do want to but I don’t want to put you in that position…” She frowned and moved closer to him pressing herself up agents him as the wing continued to blow outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:55 am

Charlemagne looked out at the snow-covered landscape,and rubbed his hands to keep warm."Oi,is that a barn?"He said as he squinted at something in the distance."Yeah,that's a barn."Charlemagne started off towards the building,and adjusted his tricorn."Hopefully,I will be able to rest in peace.No Assassins,no Templars,just rest and relaxation."Charlemagne looked at the barn,and slowly opened one of the doors before walking in."Finally,some soitude."Charlemagne fixed the bayonet to his musket just in case he was wrong.He headed over to a pile of hay,and sat down,sighing.He'd been through enough today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:07 am

(Also, bit of a tip - add spaces after commas, periods, and quotation marks. Looks a bit better.)

Timothy sighed lightly, and said, "The assassins... The assassins have nearly died out. Not even our leading figure, the new Kenway, does not even abide by tenants. Not a single Assassin does, either, yet he stands out mostly." He sighed lightly again, and, not hearing somebody enter, continued, "So, it is up to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:12 am

(Okay.)

Charlemagne froze. He was not alone. "Merde..." He whispered. "I am not alone" Charlemagne noticed the talking coming from the loft, so he decided to wait a bit until making his presence known. Charlemagne sat there, listening for anything useful. Useful was something he needed right now.He had his hand on the pommel of Jean-Baptiste,should things go south.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next