Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Today at 4:54 pm by AvaAssassin

» The darkness (closed)
Wed May 17, 2017 2:22 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu May 11, 2017 4:18 pm by Voidmon

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Sun May 07, 2017 6:40 pm by AvaAssassin

Share | 

Ailith Blackthorn, at your service!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

PostSubject: Ailith Blackthorn, at your service!    Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Name: Ailith Blackthorn

Affiliation: (Assassin, Templar, Free Agent, Pirate): Assassin

Appearance: (Description, or picture, or both)
Black hair, dark eyes. A scar right above her left collarbone, and another one at her lip (and many others fcourse but those are the most notable?) She's slim, not too tall, around 170cm.
something like this; (art not mine)

Personality: Quite a bitch at first, focussed, but when she's hanging around with u she loosens up and can be a real dork, she's a little clumsy as well..

Favorite Weapons: Hidden blade and throwing knives (though she does not use those yet)

Strengths: At least 3: Strong minded, focussed, caring, straight to the point (she things), Fast (in defence and attack), high stealth.

Weaknesses: Both physical and psychological (ex: easily aggravated as a psychological trait). Her attack is better than her defence, she gets reckless easily, prejudiced towards woman, can't handle her ears being touched / tickling. Likes horses more than people.

Background/Biography:
You'll learn more about her through rp'ing.. If you want to start an rp with the two knowing each other already, i can give u some details!!

Too much info:

Biography-ish?:
Possible start of an RP, if accepted (3RD crusade); just a little piece of a normal day to see my  writingstyle and a little of Ailith~.

Ailith had not yet closed the door behind her and a glistering throwing knife nearly scraped a piece of her nose.
"God damn it, Za-in. I have not even entered yet." She almost yelled, regretting it instantly when her superior aimed another knife, right next to her ear.
"Do not dare to talk to me like that again, Nyx. You have to be prepared, do not slack. How often do I have to tell you this!"
The woman looked at the toes of her shoes and nodded. "My apologies." Slowly she looked up, "I was wondering if we could pay extra attention on the melee attacks and defenses? I do not want to lean too much on my sword techniques."
The older man nodded slowly. "We will practice longer. You can not dismiss your regular training."

After her training, Ailith wiped the sweat of her face as she thanked Za-in for helping her. As a woman, she felt like she needed to prove herself more and asked one of the higher-ranked assassins if they wanted to train with her, and Za-in told her he would like to help her out. She improved. Slowly, but its better than nothing. Still she wasn't content yet with her abilities, therefore after Za-in left she trained more till long after dark. Highly concentrated and withdrawn in her own mind, she didn't notice the other presence in the room.

Last edited by Ailith Blackthorn on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kuropandaa.tumblr.com
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Ailith Blackthorn, at your service!    Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:39 pm

Sorry to break it to ya, pal, but there is a certain application template we must follow. Here it is, copy and pasted.

Name:

Affiliation: (Assassin, Templar, Free Agent, Pirate)

Appearance: (Description, or picture, or both)

Personality:

Favorite Weapons:

Strengths: At least 3

Weaknesses: Both physical and psychological (ex: easily aggravated as a psychological trait)

Background/Biography:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

PostSubject: Re: Ailith Blackthorn, at your service!    Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:11 pm

Omg.. I knew it! but i forgot.. ><;; Sorry.,, XD
I'll edit it Orz
Back to top Go down
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Ailith Blackthorn, at your service!    Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:43 pm

Alight, righty-o. Now, you just gotta wait for Voidmon, our top-poster and an Admin, to approve this, and you'll be good to go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

PostSubject: Re: Ailith Blackthorn, at your service!    Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:45 pm

Cant waitt~~

Well.. enought time to kill with reading the ungoing ones! hhahaha
Back to top Go down
Clayst
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ailith Blackthorn, at your service!    Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:09 pm

All approved Very Happy Go ahead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt-nIQC4bggU_0I-OB7cIVQ
Ailith Blackthorn
Frequent Flyer
Frequent Flyer

PostSubject: Re: Ailith Blackthorn, at your service!    Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:34 am

Yaass,, thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ailith Blackthorn, at your service!    

Back to top Go down

Ailith Blackthorn, at your service!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1