Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Linchpin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Linchpin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Upon waiting another minute, Michael sighed, a hint of annoyance in his voice. He simply started up his playlist, consisting of songs from... a fandom. Halfway down the ladder, he let go of the sides, and jumped down the rest. Christ, gotta get there fast..., as he began to run out the alley, towards his destination, which he arrived to ten minutes later, nearly halfway through the third song. Sighing lightly, he took a breath of air, as he finally said, "Christ on a bike, sorry I'm so late - lost a complete track of time. So... where to?", as he straightened up, and, phone still in hismpocket, he turned the volume down a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:42 pm

"We'll be heading to the airport. Remember that hangar where you went with Red a while back? That is exactly where we are going." Ember grabbed the last of her things, and quickly chucked them in the van. "You can put your things in the van, and we can be on our way."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:51 pm

Michael scratched the back of his head, and said, "Not much there is, really. 'Less I wanna throw my wallet, phone, and all of my clothes I have on my back there, then I'm good.", as, quickly, he turned his phone's volume back up, and sat down in the van's driver side, hands at the wheel, as he waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:02 pm

The Crow's each climbed onto a bike, and the ear-splitting sounds of the engines filled the parking garage. Ember pulled on her helmet, and slowly pulled out of the garage before racing off to the airport. Marco stuck as close to her as he followed her to the airport along with Patches and Daz. They couldn't wait to get on the jet and set off for London.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:21 pm

As Michael pulled out of the garage with the others, he sighed a bit when the rest pulled out fastly. "Christ, I'm driving a van, not a sports car..." He said to himself, as he then said, "Guess I can get the Aux out..." , as he plugged the cord in, and played the music. He desperately tried to follow them, but as they sped past, he was met with the lovely face of a red light. Sighing, he watched as the others sped off, and two minutes later, he drove again. Some fifteen minutes after they arrived at they arrived at the airport, Michael arrived aswell. He opened the door, forgetting to turn off the car, and a quick line escaped - I'm not a fan of puppeteers- -, before Michael quickly turned off the engine, and pulled out the keys and cord, and sighed lightly, as he turned off his phone aswell.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:53 am

"Alright, guys. London awaits" Elizabeth said excitedly before she raced off into the jet. Some men loaded the baggage into the hold while Marco carried Zuko's vivarium inside. The men were generally quite. Ember had her rum ready, and she was practically glowing with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:35 pm

Michael, once they had finished loading all the luggage, got on to the jet aswell. He wasn't really too excited, but he wasn't too bored. He simply decided to plug his earbuds back in, and continuemplaying the music on the playlist.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Aric looked up from his book as he heard people boarding the jet. He took off his headphones and slung them around his neck. "I didn't know more people would be on this plane." He said to himself. The guard sitting next to him reassured Aric that he was perfectly safe on this jet. "If you say so, Mr...." Aric looked at the name tag." James." He looked back to where the sounds were coming from.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:43 pm

Ember sat on the couch, and tapped Michael on the shoulder. She pointed to the TV; it had folders of a few good shows like the Walking Dead, Star Trek, Sleepy Hollow, Doctor Who, and numerous other shows. Marco had reserved himself to a game on his 3DS while Patches and Daz watched a video on YouTube about some haunted hospital.

Ember and the rest of the Crow's jumped in shock when they saw someone else on the jet.
"Who the hell are you, and what are you doing on Grand Master Shay's private jet?!"

(Whoops. Forgot to say it's a private jet)
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:45 pm

(Now you tell me)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:48 pm

Michael had just unplugged his earbuds and started the pilot of Sleepy Hollow, when he heard the voice, and stood up aswell, and said, "Nlw, calm down, Em' - Porbably, I dunno, mixed up jets? Like, they all are pretty large, sleek black - wait, this is the only jet here... maybe... mixed up hangars?", with a hint of doubt in his voice. He had learned to never trust a new person, 'less they are unarmed, a Templar, or both.
 He then turned towards the boy, slouching lightly to not hit the roof, and asked, "Now... who, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:53 pm

Aric shrunk back in his seat. "I'm due to London for Animus memory retrieval." He looked at the guard, unsure of what to do. "The name's Aric Wright." He pointed to the guard. "This is James, one of my guards." Aric shifted uneasily. What was he to do? He looked at the other people on the jet. "What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:00 pm

"Name's Ember Shay, daughter of Grand Master Edward Shay of the British rite. That's Patches, Daz, and Marco. And who the bloody hell are you? Better yet, what side are you on?" Marco stood at Ember's side, ready to protect her should things go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:03 pm

Michael puased the tv below him, and said, "I'm Michael, and, Ember, if he said he works with Abstergo, has an Abstergo guard, and is being sent for memory retrieval, I'm sure it's frickin' obvious. Plus, if they do attack us, it's just one guard and a kid. I've dealt with worse.", as he rubbed the top of his head from when he jumped up - being 6'8 absolutely sucked sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:14 pm

Aric looked at the big man. "I'm Aric." He said. Aric scooted away from the crazy woman, and adjusted his cargo pants. He opened his book, and resumed writing. The guard followed Aric, and positioned himself between Ember and Aric. He held his gun at the ready. "Aric Wright is a very valuable asset to Abstergo. Any hostile actions will be met with deadly force." The guard stated.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:21 pm

"Unless you want to start a war, I suggest you put that bloody gun away" Marco growled as he pushed Ember behind him. "Miss Shay is a valuable asset to Templars, Assassins, and Abstergo. She's the only one who knows the location of the vault which contains hundreds of Precursor artefacts. And incase you didn't hear, she's the daughter of a bloody Grand Master!" Ember looked around the room, and shook her head.
"Aric, you're more than welcome to join us, but your mutt is not."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:25 pm

"Agreed." Said Michael. "If this guard of yours dare hurt 'er, she has the four of us, and Grand Master Shay, to deal with. Wouldn't want a man to endure such pain, would ya?" He asked, completely serious. "Plus, I've dealt with a group of men stronger than him before. And, I, too, like her, am part of a strong line - Full name's Butcher. Michael Butcher."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Aric looked up at Ember. "Are you familiar with the name Peter Chamberlain?" He asked. The guard looked at Aric, then exited after handing Aric his gun. Aric looked at the rifle in his lap, nervously grabbed it, and put it next to him. He looked back up at Ember, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:46 pm

"Aye, and Templar in the crusades. I also happen to know another of your ancestors, Charlemagne. In fact, I believe he ran into one of my ancestors, Lucifer Shay. Now tell me, have you ever heard of Elizabeth Shay? Also known as the Demon, Satan, Siren, and El Fantasma?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Upon the mention of Aric's ancestor, Charlemagne, he perked up, and said, "Hold up - Charlemagne? D'you know if he ever met a Timothy Butcher? Cause if so... well, we all met before now, simply meeting together. Cause, like, isn't the Animus projecting memories into your mind? That means, that, we all had a memory that we shared, for the briefest moment."
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Aric shook his head. "No, don't believe I have." He looked down at his book. "Let me check in here..." He shuffled through the pages. "Elizabeth....Shay..." Aric looked up. "She's not in my book. There is a Timothy Butcher in here, though."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:56 pm

"Ah, well then I guess that's good luck for you. Not knowing about Liz. As for old Luce, I believe he shook your ancestor off of a ladder and he landed in some snow." A young woman shut the door, and the Crow's could feel the jet as it began to move.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:01 pm

As Michael lost attention towards the conversation, he unpaused the T.V. The episode started up, as he sat back down in his chair - mainly trying to distract himself. He'd actually never flown in a plane before, mainly drove everywhere - even if it was across the country.
Back to top Go down
Coldthulhu
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:04 pm

"In my book, Timothy helped Charlemagne fight off British Light Infantry. At least ten lines. I can see the resemblance." Aric said. "And Peter handled dozens of Precursor artifacts himself, along with locating many Precursor sites." Aric blinked. "British Light Infantry. Those were elite soldiers, if I'm not mistaken." He looked back down at his book.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Ember had given up on the conversation, and instead ventured off to the room while Marco ran off after her. Patches and Daz looked at each other and laughed. An email came through on Marco's phone, and Patches couldn't help but read it.
"Guys, we need to try keep Ember calm when she returns."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Linchpin   The Linchpin - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Linchpin
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: