Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Camden Whitt EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Camden Whitt EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Camden Whitt EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Camden Whitt EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Camden Whitt EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Camden Whitt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
FallenSanity

Camden Whitt Empty
PostSubject: Camden Whitt   Camden Whitt EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:16 am

Name: Camden Whitt

Affiliation: Assassins (Disputed)

Appearance: Not unlike his ancestor, Camden has rich blue eyes and creamy black hair, symbols of his English/Scandinavian heritage. Quite broad and fit, Camden diverges from his general bloodline, looking more rugged and worn, with thick stubble and facial hair, as well as a darker tan. On both his wrists he bears a tattoo, one of the Assassins symbol and one of an eagle, the same as the one on the flag of his home state, North Dakota. He has a piercing on his lip, as well as his left brow. On his back he has a large tattoo, a scripture from The Divine Comedy:

'Through me you pass into the city of woe:
Through me you pass into eternal pain:
Through me among the people lost for aye.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved:
To rear me was the task of power divine,
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love.
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I shall endure.
All hope abandon, ye who enter here.'

Personality: Generally an angry man, Camden tends to act out even when there is no need to, committing petty crimes and similar simply so he can. He has little respect for authority, and less for those who can't assert it. Despite this, he personally finds it easier and more enjoyable to work with teams when operating, because it gives the enemy other targets to focus on.

Favourite Weapons: Hidden Blade, Chain Whip, BUL Cherokee

Strengths: A street brawler in youth, Camden is a tough and strong man, and though not a spectacular fighter, he's able to hit hard enough that it doesn't really matter. Add to this his ability with a whip, and he's a true threat to anyone in combat.

Camden spent a lot of his time as an assassin escaping people, and it's taught him a very important lesson - driving is great. Almost an expert, Camden has managed to win quite a few underground races and has landed himself in what may be his favourite car, a Lancer Evolution, and with it he's become very proficient.

Though he's not the smartest man in the world, Camden is able to outwit people quite well; he knows the way people think and act, and he's able to use it to his advantage.

Weaknesses: Camden is an immense alcoholic. Any chance he gets at alcohol he takes, and it was this that ultimately doomed him into hiding his Assassins heritage and working at Abstergo Entertainment, making money off of his own bloodline.

Camden is, as said, not the smartest man; though he can outsmart people, when it comes to anything else like puzzles or computers, he’s all but useless. For someone in his line of work, it is a major debilitation.

Despite everything, his strength and general muscle mass, Camden has been in a few less than successful brawls. One of them left two of his ribs shattered, and though not generally a big deal, if he’s hit near them he feels an immense and crippling pain, which will put him out of movement for hours.

Background/Biography: Camden was born to Assassin parents in an Assassins community in the state of North Dakota. According to his parents, his most famous ancestor, Daniel Whitehorn, moved to the region of North Dakota after a number of unsuccessful fights with their families oldest enemy. Since then, Camden’s ancestors had lived in the region with peace. And now, as Abstergo stepped up its game, they experienced the first great trauma in generations, when Camden fled home at the age of twenty to join Abstergo.

He was welcomed like a brother, but he knew why. The Templars ran Abstergo, and they wanted any Assassin DNA they could get. He was quickly introduced to the Animus and its workings, and has spent four years tracking his family's greatest member, in hopes of finding a number of Pieces of Eden he was known to have come in contact with.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Camden Whitt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camden Whitt   Camden Whitt EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:22 am

As usual, excellent.

Approved.

Back to top Go down

Camden Whitt
Page 1 of 1