Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by AvaAssassin

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm by Hotwire

» Admin Birthday
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm by Clayst

» Unity in-game RP
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am by Galtharis

Share | 

Bloodlines (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:53 pm

Sighing lightly, Damian looked back up at Elizabeth, and said, "Almost did, good couple of times...", and, not even wanting to dven touch the wounds on his leg, said, "So, take it you want me there for El Tiburón?", and, with his head tilted lightly, he closed his eyes as if he hadn't slept for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:07 pm

"Well, we're probably just going to shoot him. Well, how he dies depends on the lads. I just don't want to take any chances now that Krystal's here. Don't want him near her." Elizabeth looked up at Damian, and smiled.
"Should I look after Edward while you lot deal with him?"
"I think so. He's far too young to see someone die. But it's up to Samuel."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Sam cast a glance to his son and shook his head once. "He's not old enough," he stated simply. "He stays inside with Krystal." Sam's hands rubbed against the bundled white fur and he grinned up at Damian, the Templar turned Assassin whom he'd come to trust as a brother. "Thank you, Damian. And I must say, it's good to have you back among us." Sam laughed quietly and slapped the tall Assassin on the shoulder. "You should probably have someone take a look at that leg of yours."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:49 pm

"I'm not too sure what the medic down at the bureau is like. But I'm you want, Tiago or I could take a look at your leg."
"I can assure you, after earlier, nothing can possibly traumatise me ever again." Elizabeth couldn't help but laugh at Tiago's comment. He had always been an entertaining, and energetic person, hence she would call him 'Macaco' which meant monkey in Portuguese.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Sam chuckled and ruffled Tiago's hair for a moment. "Hey," he said, remembering something at last, his head swinging toward his wife. "Isn't Tiago's initiation in a few days?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Nodding, Damian said to Elizabeth, "Fine with Tiago doin' it. 'lest Im sure he wont criticise my bandages I did in... what, forty, forty-five seconds?", and, looking back towards Sam, said, "Nearly forgot 'bout it in general... None the less, i'm just glad I made it back without losing a hand... bit of a story with that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:13 pm

Sam couldn't help but laugh at Damian's words. Truly, the Master Assassin had missed this big lout while he had been away. "Do tell," he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Smiling lightly, Damian began story. "So, out huntin', one day, lookin' for more animals, and came across a swampy area. Decide it's best tah sit for a while by a tree, set down my equipment - Stakes and rope - when I hear a choking sound. Look next to me, turns out a sneaky lil' gator tried tah bite me, ends up almost swallowin' some equipment. I reached in there, and, I swear, it got stuck right at the entrance to its throat. Pull it out by the rope, and it repays me by nearly snapping my hand off. Only now do I think that, just maybe, I shoulda killed it first."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:56 pm

Sam couldn't help but laugh. Damian was always one for the extreme, even before Sam even liked the tall man. "Sounds like something you would do," he said, a grin on his face. "Although I'm pretty sure Sentinel would probably bite your hand off too if it got stuck in his mouth."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Damian nodded, and said, "So, what do we do first? Kill El Tiburón, tend to my clawed and bitten leg, or both? I could maybe shoot 'im in the face while Tiago patches up my leg - put on a show while wounded.", and chuckled lightly. (Last bit is in reference to what Dave Grohl did in Sweden - Broke his leg during the show, kept playing while a medic patched up his leg.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:56 pm

(i've never seen that, to be honest)

"Best to let Tiago patch you up first," Sam said gently. It was more of a suggestion instead of a demand this time. As time had passed, Sam had begun to give the taller man suggestions instead of orders, as he had when he first met the Templar, ex-Templar now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:00 pm

Shrugging lightly, Damian agreed. "Yeah... guess you're right. I'll wait here, then.", as he simply went back to being quiet. It was nice, to be back. Not having to listen to the constant noises of nature, and actually speak to more than men who haven't washed in weeks, at the very least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:48 am

"Oh, he would bite your hand off, or any other bodypart that made its way into his mouth. Well, unless he really knows and trusts you." Tiago had gone off to gather some supplies that he would need for Damian's leg.

"Right, let's take a look at that leg then. Shall we?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:32 pm

Sam chuckled when his wife chimed into the conversation. "How long did it take Sentinel to actually let me touch him without trying to remove my hand?" He asked, his voice sounding like he was laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:41 pm

Smiling lightly still, Damian prepped up his leg on a empty chair nearby, and relaxed. "How come you two get the amazing companions? 'Liz has a 'gator and a Panther, Sam's got a Wolf... I have a deer. Real name was Duncan, but, eh, man acted like one. Dunno where he ran off too those years ago. Probably back home.", he said, a small smile appearing on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:57 pm

Sam couldn't help but laugh and watched as a familiar pair of paws padded into the house. The black and silver wolf was licking his muzzle and upon seeing Damian, began a series of excited barks and yips, his tail wagging back and forth quite fast. "Liz and I rescued our companions," he said softly, rubbing Ace's fur. "Ace's fur is a unique color and I found him on a ship that was bound to take him somewhere they'd kill him and take his fur. I was supposed to be on a mission that day, but I said 'fuck it,' and rescued him. He was just a pup then and look at him now." Sam sounded rather proud of the wolf of how he'd grown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:21 pm

"Ah, all of my companions met me under unfortunate consequences. Sentinel was still a hatchling, caught up in an old fishnet. Panther originally belonged to a Templar friend of mine. When his previous owner died, old Panther was sent to me. Then there's Altaïr. One of my crewmen, Shane Dawson, caught him with the intention of turning him into a purse." Edward sat quietly with his own little furry friend, a lesser bushbaby from southern Africa. "Then Eddie's little friend was sent up with the two mongooses by the van Riebeecks of Zuid Afrika. Little things are frequently thrown out of the nests by their parents." Tiago had already taken to cleaning out the wounds on Damian's leg, and had now started to apply various ointments to prevent infection before he would apply the bandages.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:17 am

Nodding, Damian said, "Aye... I remember that, about Altïar... the lizard, 'course. Still, pretty amazing, how you two got yer companions - savin' their lifes 'n' all. Can't count how many times i hadda save my partner's.". As Tiago bandaged up his leg, he said,"So - after this, head to where El Tiburón is, kill 'im, and... said something about Torres? How do we know this ain't another double, like last time?" (SWEET I DUNNO SOMETHING SWEET FALLOUT 4 IS HAPPENING. NOVEMBER 10th THIS YEAR - not 2025, THIS YEAR - ITS GOING TO BE RELEASED. I WANNA PRE-ORDER IT SOOOO BAD ANd I should stop using caps. Still - its on PS4, Xbox1, PC. I wanna preorder the collectors edition - comes with a actual Pip-Boy - but cant afford it... man, responsibilities suck.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:46 am

"Oh it's definitely him alright. I caught him myself, and he's been living in the shed outback for the past six months. Ben, Morgana, and Roberts all confirmed it. This time, we're going to torture him properly until he can't take anymore, then he'll suffer a slow hanging." Elizabeth was rightly excited to torture the Grand Master of the Templar Order. He had harmed them all, and as a result, they were all going to have a go at him. In fact, Elizabeth had amassed a large collection of thumbscrews, instep borers, Spanish ticklers, and other instruments of torture just for the occasion. "But yes, we're killing El Tiburón today."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:50 am

"And it won't be a quick one, either," growled Bryan, a hand balling into a fist against the table. He'd sat back down after helping Bonny with dishes and now looked rather sinister with a dark look across his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:47 am

"Trust me, he's going to suffer for a very long time" Elizabeth said with a sinister smile. "As soon as everyone is ready, we can deal with El Tiburón, and then one of us can get started with Torres."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Bryan nodded and took a deep breath. He looked as though he was trying to calm himself down, though Sam had a feeling it wasn't working all that well. "Bryan," Sam called softly, gaining the man's attention rapidly. "Why don't you go outside for a bit? At least until the rest of us are ready to deal with the Templars. It might help you."
"Of course," Bryan stood and walked out of the building, taking a deep breath of fresh air once he was outside. Bryan ran toward a tree and used his momentum to climb it. He settled himself against a thick branch and the back of the trunk, a leg dangling over the edge. Maybe he'd go through the woods a bit, close enough to the hidden path so that he could easily find his way back, but far enough away so that he could free his mind.

Sam shook his head and sighed. "I think Bryan might need a companion of his own," he said, rubbing Ace's head with a gentle hand, earning a soft whimper from the wolf. "Who knows? Maybe he'll find one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:04 pm

David had left after his brief chat with Elizabeth David had returned to his Cabin to go over troubling reports of templar movements.. and the deaths of many key assassins. Evidence pointed to an inside job, however David did not wish to believe this. He thought back to the old days, when Al Mulim turned out to be more a templar than an Assassin, and that worsened his fears. However he could do nothing of it yet. It did not make it less troubling though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Nodding, Damian said, "Yeah.. I'll go last, and kill 'im. 'less 'Liz 'ere wants to rip 'is heart ou'.", in reference to Tiburón. Looking over towards the pelt, he smiled faintly, and said, "I'll suggest letting yer girl 'av''er. Soft - 'tis nice. Normally, I'd'ah sold it, but... ye can have it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:48 am

"Thank you, Damian."
"So I'll look after Edward, Krystal, and Jane while you lot are working then?"
"Aye, Anne." Elizabeth then turned to Samuel, and smiled. "Let me just get Krystal to bed." With that, Elizabeth went upstairs, followed by Edward who was followed by Panther. Anne ran up after them all.

"Well, I'm ready when you are. And Damian, I'll let you kill El Tiburón."

(Shuter, Elizabeth is not a Templar in this rp. However, it would be hilarious to see his reaction to everything in May the Father of Understanding Guide Us)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodlines (open)   

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next