Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The Reunion. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The Reunion. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The Reunion. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The Reunion. EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The Reunion. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The Reunion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Deciding that he did not want today to be another boring day of just sitting around the house, tending to his Grandfather, Timothy decided that, Today, after a week of planning with his Grandfather Damian, he was going to have a reunion, not including Jonathon. Finishing the letter, he set down the quill and folded it, after writing, To the Donnelly Residence, From Timothy Butcher on the outside. Stamping it with a red seal, with the Letter B on it, surrounded by some engravings, he handed it to a man outside, who drove a wagon with two horses in front. "Make sure it is sent to the Donnelly residence, quickly." He said, as he handed the man 30 pounds. The man nodded, and mounted the wagon, and drove away. Hopefully, the letter arrived quickly, and that others would arrive. After all, he did hand the man other letters. The one to the Donnelly Residence was the most important, however. If the man arrived with her, then it would be perfectly fine - he doubted any others would come, since they were in another town. Heading back in, he stepped through the door, under the Assassin symbol engraved in the wood above the door.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:13 am

Christopher Donnelly

"Ah, a letter from the Butchers" Christopher chuckled as he set the letter on his desk. "Come now, Jinx. It's only been three days. You know full well that grandmother always comes back from her hunts." Christopher was, of course, speaking to the old grey cat that was meowing, and winding itself around his legs. "Hopefully this will buy a few minutes of silence" Christopher groaned as he set down a saucer of milk for the cat, grabbed the letter, and plopped down on the couch.

"Oh Grandmother is going to love this" Christopher chuckled as he folded the letter, and put it on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:21 am

As Timothy entered the room his grandfather in, he steadily said, "I've sent the letters. Do you need any help?" Damian merely shook his head, as he smiled a bit. "No, no..." Said Damian, as he picked up the walking stick that helped him around. Well, 'Stick' was not a correct way of putting it. More so, 'Log', since it was fairly thick and longer than the usual ones other elderly people might of had. "...you did send all the letters, correct?" He asked, to which Timothy nodded at. "Good." He said, as he grinned a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:53 am

Christopher Donnelly and Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay) Donnelly

"Grandmother, take a look at what arrived near two hours ago" Christopher said excitedly as he handed the letter to his grandmother.
"Jaysus, don't tell me Damian's dead" Elizabeth groaned as she sat on the couch. Jinx was all too quick to jump onto her lap, and a loud moan could be heard coming from another room.
"Do not worry, grandmother. Damian is not dead. Should I go in and feed him?"
"Aye, Christopher. That'd be grand. You can give him all the offal that we can't sell." Christopher nodded, and went off to the large sunny room to feed the old crocodile.

"Get that letter to the Butchers" Elizabeth said as she handed the letter to the young man.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:06 am

Two and a half hours had passed, and Damian and Timothy sat on the porch, both in normal chairs, simply enjoying the day, and waiting. Finally, the same wagon he had sent arrived. Questionably,  Timothy walked closer to the man, but before he could say a word, he was handed a letter. Looking up back at the rider, he nodded in thanks and shook his hand, and off he went again. Turning to Damian, he said, "A letter, from... Christopher and Elizabeth." He went up the small, two steps, as Damian grinned. "I'll read it real quick..." He said, as he sat back down in the chair, opened the letter, and read it's contents.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:19 am

Elizabeth and Christopher spent the next two hours trying to trick the cat into staying behind. Eventually, they succeeded.
"Grandmother, are you sure you do not want to take the carriage?"
"Chris, I may be old, but I'm not that old" Elizabeth chuckled as she mounted her horse. "Oh, and try to keep up this time." At first, the horse moved at a trot, then into a canter, then a full on gallop. "Come on, James, let's show young Chris what we can do" Elizabeth chuckled as she leant forward, and raced off.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:28 am

After quite a amount of time and many 'Just a few more minutes' from Damian, they had finally heard the noise. The noise, of galloping horses on a dirt path. Damian turned to his Grandson, and grinned, chuckling a bit. "Told ya so." He said, jokingly, as Timothy smiled a bit. Timothy said no words, but watched the path in the direction that the noise was coming from, and waited. "If it's just some passerbys, we're going to head on in." He said, as him and Damian watched the path, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:50 am

"Really, Christopher?! Please try to keep up" Elizabeth said with a laugh as she raced towards the Butcher house.
"Grandmother, please be careful!"
"Oh rot!"

"If it ain't Damian Butcher... How have you been, you crazy bastard" Elizabeth chuckled as she lowered her hood, and removed the fabric mask she used to keep her nose warm. Her hair had greyed slightly, but there wasn't a wrinkle to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:56 am

Upon Elizabeth arriving, Damian grinned, and stood up slowly, holding on to his Walking stick. "Fine, fine... getting help mainly from my Grandson, his father is mainly the one who deals with the missions." He said, as he still smiled. "And how's yours?" He asked, as Timothy had his hands behind his back. Chuckling softly, he said, "Ah, where are our manners... come on in." He walked over to the door, and opened it, and entered. Timothy quickly went towards the door, and held it open for the two guests.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:36 am

Christopher Donnelly and Elizabeth "Demon" (Shay)  Donnelly

"We're all doing just fine. Even Sentinel came along for the trip. Christopher was kind enough to let Sentinel stay in one of the rooms." Christopher removed two large parcels from his bag, and carried them in with him.
"It is an honour to meet you, master Butcher" Christopher said with a bow. "Grandmother has told me so much about you."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:26 am

Smiling a bit, aw Timothy entered and shut the door, Damian said, "Ah, well, ya see, most of the stories... well, I can't really live up to them now, can I?" He finished, as he chuckled. "Only way of knowing it is by tales of it." He added, as he sat down, smiling faintly. "You two are the first arrivals, you know. We invited others - Relatives, cousins, mostly, - but I don't think many others would join." He said, looking down a bit sadly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:37 pm

The Donnellys

"So that gives us plenty of time to talk then, doesn’t it?" Christopher had taken the parcels to the kitchen, and returned a few minutes later. "So what have you been up to, Damian? I can't even remember the last time we saw each other" Elizabeth asked as she poured some rum into an old silver tankard she had brought with her. Elizabeth handed Damian another bottle of rum. "From my own private reserve."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:59 pm

"Honestly, not much... I havn't been able to really go on much escapades... thanks." He said, as he gingerly took the bottle in his hands. "We normally just go and sail, not engaging in many things such as battles." He took a small sip, and said, "Can't remember the last time either." Timothy sat down next to his Grandfather, and, speaking for him, wearing his dark brown assassin robes, asked, "So, what have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:39 pm

The Donnellys

"Well I just got back from a weeklong hunt at the frontier. A bloody bear chased me up a tree, but I got him. I still oversee things at Tulum, and I'm still giving those lobsters hell."
"Yes, unfortunately" Christopher said with a laugh. "Master Tiago seems to be doing well with his horses. He breeds some of the fastest horses in the land. Of course, he refuses to deal with anyone who associates with Haytham or Connor Kenway."
"Aye, we're all still bitter about the whole incident at Ocracoke" Elizabeth growled as she rubbed her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:08 am

"Ah, yes... My son, Ronald, told me about it." Said Damian, as he sat the bottle down on the table, and looked at Elizabeth for a second. Finally, he asked, "D'you think anybody else is coming? I don't thinks so, but I hope so." He began slouching in his spot, when, finally, he said glumly, "We rarely get any visitors, invited or not, and you being here is good enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reunion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reunion.   The Reunion. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reunion.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: American Revolution (AC3) :: RPG'S-
Jump to: