Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bleeding effect

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bleeding effect - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:20 am

The Carrion Crows

"Yo, Grim. We found Red" Patches said as he looked up from the monitor.
"Shot. Since Daz wasn't able to convince him to get his arse down here, let's send in the twins." Patches nodded, and picked up his phone.

Lily and Jasmine McAllister

"Ooh, it's Patchy. He says he needs our help. That guy we met at the Murder? Well he thinks he's his ancestor, Master Wiles." The twins grabbed their bags, and made their way to the server room.

"Master Wiles? Do you mind coming with us" Jasmine asked as the twins approached the young Templar.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:21 am

Josephs instincts immediately kicked in. "Well. Hello ladies. I wouldn't mind at all." He quickly followed Them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:38 am

Lily and Jasmine McAllister

"Right this way, Master Wiles" Lily chuckled as the twins led Red out of the server room.

"We found him" Jasmine announced as they joined the Crows in their room.
"Right, let's get him into the Animus" Ember said with a sigh as exhaled some smoke. "Come on, Wiles. Let's get you fixed up."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:39 am

"You dammed double teaming... oh well... Might as well listen." Red sat down in the chair and got into the Animus.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:46 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Thanks, girls. You may leave if you want" Ember chuckled as she worked on the Animus.
"Oh we're going to stay."
"Very well. I've altered the code slightly, so Red should be out in about... half an hour?"
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:46 am

Red sits there doing absolutely nothing as his memories are fixed in the Animus.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:00 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember pulled Red out of the Animus, and leaned over him.
"Red, Joseph. Whoever you are, I need you to keep calm. The man over there wearing the blue hoodie, he's an Assassin. He's been alive for hundreds of years. If he asks, just say you're an Assassin" Ember whispered into Red's ear.

Last edited by Voidmon on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:01 am

Red rubbed his eyes and nodded. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:08 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"You suffered from an extreme version of the Bleeding effect. You thought you were Joseph Wiles. Daz tried to bring you here, but that didn't work so we had to send the twins after you. As you can see, I suffered the worst of the Bleeding effect" Ember explained as she pointed to the scars on her face. The scars looked like they had been caused by some horrible torture instrument. Lily and Jasmine were sitting on one of the couches playing a game of checkers.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:10 am

Red raised an eyebrow. "How very strange. I'm sure the Assassins will need to know about this encounter soon." Red said, trying to keep his cover up for the sage.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:22 am

Ember "Grim" Shay and John Standish

"I see the lad's back to normal. Did you tell him about the ghost? You know, the Assassin" John asked quietly as he joined Ember and Red.
"Yeah, I told him." Ember pointed to David Shuter, "Just act normally, and don't mention anything about temples. Make him think you're an Assassin. And don't tell him about my father, or my affiliation" Ember said quietly as she held up her left hand with the Templar cross branded into the palm.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:58 pm

David nodded "In fact I did see her, once. in 1921. That was before I expanded my horizon and went further into the Colonies. I never returned, partly because of hearing of mysterious deaths of Assassins while she remained fine, and also I had my hands full thwarting the Templars as they attempted to gain foothold in the main land. It was not until Haythem Kenway betrayed my trust that they did." He had once met the man, back when he was a kid shortly after his fathers death, and had offered him a place in the brotherhood. He did not keep track of Haythem because of other things. The Pieces of Eden.

He did know.. or suspected of Elizabeth's betrayal, yet he was going to keep that to himself for now. He suspected there were a couple Templars in the room right now, but still felt relatively safe. The Name Blue Lightning still commended a certain level of fear from the templars. he had slain more high ranking officers than his own age, and no Assassin in history had ever had the time to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:31 pm

"Alright then. Simple enough." Red nodded and stretched once more. "I'm going to put some regular clothes on. Whoever wants to come with me, can come with me." Red walked across the room, keen on changing into something more comfortabble. Luckily his ancestor Jospeh dressed very... assassin like. With a hood and such. So that helped.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:45 pm

As everything was going on Bugsy pulled out his Ipad. He had to check his computers back home. He hadn't expected to be away this long. He made sure to keep an eye on what was going on. He started to tap around on his Ipad, checking each system one by one. All were running fine. Some where already done with there jobs.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:16 am

(Ah, this is sort of a modern day continuation of May the Father of Understanding Guide Us, so Liz and Sam never had children)

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Elizabeth was executed in 1720 for piracy, and her crimes against the crown. There's no way you would have seen her." Ember pointed to the giant poster of Elizabeth Shay from one of the memories she had seen in the Animus. Elizabeth was wearing a black set of armour, and a draconic helmet; scars littered Elizabeth's face. Ember pulled up a picture on her phone of another woman. The woman wore a bloodstained white mask, and a coat that looked like it once belonged to a rather well-known pirate. She was of the same height and build as Elizabeth Shay, but her hair was hidden beneath some cloth, and she had her hood drawn. "They called her El Fantasma; the Phantom. El Fantasma was a ruthless killer who was rumoured to have a room filled with the skulls of the Assassins that she had murdered." Ember smiled briefly as she remembered one of Elizabeth's memories.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:25 pm

This thread is now finished, and will be continued in The Linchpin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleeding effect
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: