Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Bleeding effect

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Bleeding effect - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:35 pm

John Standish

"She should have her own memories back, but it will take some more time in the Animus to get rid of the scars. That's only if we can get rid of the scars. But she actually reminds me so much more of Elizabeth, the Demon, El Fantasma, Tartaruga, Satan, the Siren with all those scars." That was enough proof to prove who he once was. Nobody but the pirates knew of some of Elizabeth's titles, and John did look exactly the same as Bartholomew Roberts.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:32 pm

Bugsy took a decent hit from the joint. He then sat on the arm of the couch. He looked at the Bartholomew Roberts figure and back at John. He shook his head. At this point Bugsy wouldn't be surprised if they were related. He handed the joint back to Patches, "So I'm guessing you must be another tech for Abstergo?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:13 pm

John Standish

"Ah, yes I am. I actually work with Ember sometimes" John answered as he looked at Ember as she lay in the Animus. Things were going to be difficult to explain to Ember’s father when he called.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Looking back at John, Michael scratched at his neck. Finally, he asked, "...So, I take it you're a Sage? Spitting image of Roberts, from what i've seen of him in the Animus." Stretching a bit, he looked at Ember for a second. He looked back at the T.V., and was glad that, for him, waiting for her to get ou t would not last so long. After all, time seemed to fly by when he watched his favorite shows. Especially The Walking Dead.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:46 pm

John Standish

"I suppose you could call me that" John chuckled. He rarely met anyone who had figured out who he was so quickly.

"Jaysus! What the hell happened to me" Ember asked as she finally finished her session in the Animus.
"What's your name?"
"Come on, Marco... It's me, Ember Shay" Ember answered as she held her head.
"Thank God! I thought I had lost you. I missed you so much" Marco cried as he hugged Ember.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Seeing that Ember was Back up, Michael propped himself up on his right elbow, and said, "Good... So, she's not gonna leap on me again, huh?" He chuckled a bit, as he looked over to Marco and Ember. "So," he finally said, "What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Bugsy breathed a sigh of relief. If Ember woudn't have snapped back to himself, he would have had nothing else, "That was some good work you did John," He said. Bugsy had to give credit where credit was do.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Yes, I'm back. Christ, sorry about that. But I couldn't do anything." Ember sat down on a large chair, and held her head as she sank into the chair.
"Well I'm not too sure about what you are going to do, Michael, but we'll be probably be heading out on a few missions."

John Standish

"Ah, thank you, Bugsy. But let's not forget, this was all your idea" John said as he found a chair to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 5:50 pm

Bugsy smiled. No every really thanked him for his work other then in money. "Actually would mind talking about the Animus for a bit. I just want to make sure I have the code right so Ember keeps getting her memories sent to her when she isn't actually in the it," Bugsy then turned to Marco and Ember. "Not to sound rude," he paused, "Can Ember not be sent out right away. I just want to make sure everything is working with the reversing effect."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:15 pm

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon, Bugsy" Ember groaned before she took some Asprin to counter the splitting headache. "Besides, I think it's about time we got some time off. I don't think anyone would mind."
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:47 pm

Bugsy nodded with a slight smile. He was really had really started to get use to everyone around here. He then leaned forward on his hands placing his elbows on his legs facing John, "So do you think I could get a crush course in on the Animus at some point.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:10 pm

(I am going to assume that this is a Abstergo building)

David had been leading a very quiet and secret life for a long time now. While the break was nice, he missed the old days... he missed his old home.. Masyaf.. He missed Altair.. He missed Ezio. He missed Edward and Connor and missed sailing the seas on his Normandy. The Pirate era had been the most... for lack of a better word fun he had had his whole life, and it was gone. All in all, The Grand Mentor was lost in the past.. a side effect of being around 800 years old.. even he had lost count.

So when he had heard word through the grape vines that there was another bleeding effect with the animus, David had to check it out. So here he was, undercover, as a guard. Or so he was until he had secured access to the building, where he put his normal (or normal for then anyways) atire back on, and snuck into the animus user rooms (or wherever they are) Just as one guy mentioned getting a crash course in an animus. David just had to speak his mind "It is a dangerous tool.. and not to be used for the fun of it."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:14 pm

Michael, sighing as an episode of the Walking Dead ended, said, "I agree with 'er." Looking over to Marco, he said, "You and the others can run the mission, I'll look after her. Now, don't worry, Marcy (Mahr-See) - Can I call you that? - I'm not gonna poison or steal your girl." He added, with a small and light chuckled, as he laid back down for another episode of the Walking Dead. "Besides," He said again, "If I poison her, I wouldn't live when you and your group came home."

(Actually, it is the room/suite owned by The Carrion Crows, a group of four Assassins, and one honorary Free Lancer. Then there's Michael, the Templar. He's not a Crow.)
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:21 pm

(okay, just assume he walked right in then, being the ulmighty Shuter and all that)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:31 pm

(Completly fine wth that. Hakuna Matata, no worries.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:20 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember looked to the source of the strange new voice. She may have had her own mind back, and her own memories, but she still had all of Elizabeth's scars.
"Well I'll be damned. If it ain't David Shuter" Ember chuckled as she looked at the face she had seen a few times before in the Animus. Ember looked and sounded exactly like her ancestor: Elizabeth "Demon/Satan/El Fantasma" Shay. Ember held Marco's hand as she looked up at the ghost. She couldn't help but wonder if Shutter knew of Elizabeth's betrayal after her husband's death, and how she would murder any Assassin she came across.
"Dude, we've been through so much shit. But calling me Marcy? Not cool, man. Not cool. But, thank you for the offer, our missions don't last longer than a week at a time."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:39 am

Looking over to the new voice, Michael half-jumped, half-skidded away, as he turned around and propped himself on the other end of the couch, elbow closest tk the wall of pillows on the couch. His heart acdelerating a bit, he said, slowly, "You... You aren't here to... spill blood, right?" He gulped, as he looked over to Marcus, and said, "A week... that's fine... perfectly fine... we'll be able to get used to each other presences, see each other as friend, not just ally." He was still shaking a bit - A man, almost a thousand years old, and one of the best assassins in history, stepped into the room. Quite intimidating, for him, especially, being a Templar and all.
Back to top Go down
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Hiax15

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:44 am

Bugsy was confused as heck. Everyone else seemed off after the man walked in. Bugsy had picked up on a few things. Michael did not like the man named David Shutter. This scared Bugsy because a man that could scare a giant scared Bugsy. With that he took a guess he was a really good free lancer or an expert assassin. Ember had a tension to her and had fallen back to Elizabeth's voice. All he could guess was maybe he looked like someone from a bad bad Elizabeth memory.

Bugsy was glad he was still slightly high. It gave him just enough nerve to say something. "Oh no by crash course I meant teach me the tech side of it. Just in case I'm the only tech here." He forced a smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:50 am

(Technically, Ember has always looked and sounded like Elizabeth. Weird, I know. But I like to base my female characters closely on me.)

Ember "Grim" Shay

"It's alright, Mike. I doubt the ghost is here to start a war" Ember said with a laugh. Daz came running into the room.
"Guys, I just saw David Shuter! Hide Ember or Elizabeth if that's who she... Oh thank God, she's back to normal" Daz said with a sigh of relief when he noticed Ember was acting like her usual self.
"Yeah, I'm fine" Ember chuckled as she stroked Zuko, her bearded dragon. "So, Shuter... What brings you to our little base of operations?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:57 pm

David sighed when the girl said his name, hoping to keep that little bit of information secret... for now, and said in a tired sort of tone "Prime example right there. So who's descendant are you? Sam? Elizabeth? Ezio? Altair himself?" he had a feeling it was Elizabeth Shay, but he could have been wrong. He then eyed the man who seemed terrified by his presence and said "Unless I have reason to? I dare say my days of active blood shedding are over" As much as he hoped that was true, he had a feeling it was not.

When asked what brought him here, he shrugged and said "i heard rumor of an extra strong bleeding effect from said accursed machines, and had to investigate."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Chuckling a bit, Michael untensed, and laid back down on the couch, and looked back at the walkinf dead, on T.V. "Well, man, you're too late. Ours ended a hour or two ago." He said, chuckling a bit. "And, she's the descendent of Elizabeth shay, I'm the descendent of Jonathan Butcher." Getting out a pillow form the wall, he out it behind his back, and laid down on it, and continued watching The Walking Dead.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:33 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"I'm afraid he's right" Ember said with a sigh as she felt Elizabeth's scars that had formed on her face. She knew that Elizabeth had betrayed the Assassins in her early twenties, and earned a reputation for being the most vicious and bloodthirsty Templars of her time. She was reported to have killed at least eighteen Assassins during her first month as a Templar; she killed fifteen of them in one day. After that, the Shays had learnt to cover their tracks properly. It was only when her father became the Grand Master of the British rite that people realised the Shay bloodline was still strong. "That's Patches, Daz, and this is Marco" Ember explained as she pointed to each of the Carrion Crows. "You didn't run into Elizabeth after 1720, did you? Or did you ever run into a Templar known as El Fantasma or the Siren" Ember asked as Marco handed her a joint.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:40 am

(I'm so sorry but real life came up and I'm all stressed and was busy all spring break and a lot of stuff happened. I feel like exploding in a ball of fire and just vanishing from existence xD. I stopped getting email reminders so I forgot about this, so sorry. How do you want to play this off for Red and Daz?

I had an idea, something like: Red didn't trust Daz and escaped from his sight somewhere into the building?)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:57 am

(Fine by me XD)
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:08 am

Red was lurking around the maintenance wing of the building. Still oblivious to all of the cameras. He glanced around from time to time and kept keeping his low profile. Luckily it was a Sunday and it was late so no one was really around.

He made it into the server room and looked at all the blinking lights. "Seems I've found a precursor site."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleeding effect   Bleeding effect - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleeding effect
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: