Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
"Come on, let's go before the clouds come out!" EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
"Come on, let's go before the clouds come out!" EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
"Come on, let's go before the clouds come out!" EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
"Come on, let's go before the clouds come out!" EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
"Come on, let's go before the clouds come out!" EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

"Come on, let's go before the clouds come out!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

"Come on, let's go before the clouds come out!" Empty
PostSubject: "Come on, let's go before the clouds come out!"   "Come on, let's go before the clouds come out!" EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:41 pm

(This Roleplay takes place in Kentucky, a name that is on all of my posts [DIRECT TO:Location under Avatar.] and barley gets any news about it outside of Kentucky. The thing we're mainly known for is that a guy wrapped most of his head in duct tape, spare his eyes and mouth, and attempted to rob a store, how we also have a giant 50ft baseball bat, and how we're the home state of the Louisville Sluger bats, and how somebody offered $1,000 dollars for a lost pet moose. Tl;dr-Kentucky is weird. But, right now, this take place on a Private lake beach [Idk why we have them] and on a cloudless, warm, 68°f kentucky weather.)

Michael was not a beach person. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that his home state is mainly rainy as of late, or, that they grew up inland, two states away from the nearest beach in West Virginia. Today, though, an amazing thing happened. It didn't rain, which puzzled many Umbrella carrying men and women, half of which were wearing suits. Secondly - it was, instead of the usual annoying 45° weather, Sixty-Eight degrees. Normally, for californians, they would have worn coats. But, for Kentucky, the day was splended. Kids were already putting on Basketball shorts and getting out Basketballs. Today, though, Michael's friend decided to go against the norm of D&D, and said, "Come ooon! It's rarely 68, and 57 is warm enough! Let's head to the lake beach, man!" This man, in question, was a - compared to Michael - short man, measuring up at 5'11. Michael grunted, and looked away fro  the comouter he was on, and said, "Gah... Fine... But if I find that my clan goes on a raid against Deathw-" He quickly shut up when his pair of black swimtrunks were thrown onto his face. "Hurry 'long, and I might be able to get Jen to come along - might." His friend, who's name was Robert, or, known by the group, 'Senior Luchadore', after playing a Spanish un-armed half-orc monk in a campaign. Robert walked away as he said this to Michael who stuck a middle finger up to the back of his head, as he shut the door and began to change.
Back to top Go down

"Come on, let's go before the clouds come out!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: