Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am by Hotwire

» My character for ac1
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:43 pm by blueblade95

» Greetings, all
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm by blueblade95

» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

Share | 

Party at Abstergo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:28 am

Lily McAllister

Lily smiled devilishly as she undid her own pants, straddled the young Templar, and began moving her hips in a rhythmic motion as her tongue slipped past his lips, hungrily exploring his mouth. She moaned in pleasure as she took him in, and tugged at his hair.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:29 am

(1:How I feel when you typed -Do whatever you want'...

2:I don't even want to know what the Object was, but I probaly can guess.)

Michael grinned as she went back to the kiss. He finally remebered a very, very crucial thing - Breathing. As he pulled away, a man's voice yelled, muffled, from his pocket, "Pick up the phone, ya lug!" And went on to say foul curses. Michasl groaned, and said, "This ruins the mood..." Sure, he probaly slimmed his chances of getting laid, but, Michael lived by the highest code- Bros Before Hos. He pulled out the phone, answered It, and said, "'Ello?" A unhearable voice was heard from the phone, as, it was against his ear. "...You what?!" He yelled at the phone somewhat, and, the voice replied, and Michael said, "God, i just... stop the fire before it spreads to the - " The voice cut him off, and after it finished, he said, "How in the layers of Hell did you manage to light a church on fire? And what do you mean, they called the cops?" Michael was silent for half a minute before he said, again, "Damnit, out of all the buildings to burn, you burn a Church... Did you atleast make sure Loki Is, well, with you?" Ten seconds of silence passed, as Michael said, "Hm hmm. Good. Just, get to the hotel, and we'll sort out the Bribe..." He put the phone away from his ear, and hung up. He then turned around back to Zadkiel, and said, "Sorry 'bout that - my friend commited Arson."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:52 am

(Haha. I literally wrote something of Ember and Marco, but since they aren't visible right now, I won't post it, but I can pm it if either of you want it)

Zadkiel Upton

"That's quite alright, Michael" Zadkiel said quietly as she traced a pattern on his wrist, and bit her lip. She didn't really mind the interruption. She was an angel by name, but a devil by action.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:58 am

Bugsy had walked over to the group of guys by the hub. All he knew about the the Carrion Crows was that they were a group of three guys. So he figured that was the best place to start. He squeezed his way into the group. He noticed a few brake away and sit down. He followed.

One waved Bugsy to join them. He sat down awkards as possible. One of the guys lit up a joint and they started to pass it. Bugsy thought to himself, "What the hell have I got myself into."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:08 am

(I actually am intrigued by what Ember and Marco are up to... ah, it's 2 A.M., why not? So... fire away!)

"If you say so." He said. He got closer as his member throbbed, and he slipped a hand into her shirt, and began squeezed lightly on her breast. Do not make a honking noise, he thought to himself, Whatever you do, do not squeeze and make a honking noise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:38 am

Zadkiel Upton

Zadkiel was being driven insane by Michael's actions, and it showed with her trembling at his touch. She feared she would do to her fellow Templar, as she had been told that she could be quite rough at times.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:57 am

Michael took his hand out of her shirt, and swiftly removed his shirt, throwinf it near his Vodka. Though his muscles were more prominent in his arms, being a Templar reauired a lot of work and excersice, so he was still pretty well built. He mainly only removed the shirt since it felt, well, comfortable without one. He then went back to fondling her breast, and kissed her for a few seconds, give or take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:28 am

Zadkiel Upton

Zadkiel traced the length of Michael's muscles, and smiled against his lips.
"I am yours" Zadkiel whispered as she leaned in close to Michael's ear while her hair gently brushed against his chest. She traced his lips with a soft finger before she gently bit his lips, and kissed his neck.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:48 am

Michael grinned upon her words, and said, "How about we take this to a tent, eh?" He pulled her along to, what Michael was glad about, a empty tent. Luckily, it was big enough to where he didn't have to crouch down five inches, but only three. It wouldn't really matter soonly, since, well, why would they be standing up? Feeling somewhat uncomfortable, he took of his shoes and socks, and unbuttoned his pants. On his left shoulder, there seemed to be a tattoo of a circle with straight lines and smaller circles inside kf ir, some of them connecting, some of the lines crossing, the others, not at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:59 am

Zadkiel Upton

Zadkiel removed her shirt, revealing a tattoo of a cherry blossom branch that started just above her left hip, and sprawled over her back. On her bra were two letters, SG. She was a suicide girl, and a very successful one at that. Zadkiel hooked her thumbs on her jeans, and lowered them just enough to reveal the top of her thong.
"Do I have to remove the rest myself" Zadkiel asked in an innocent voice.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:07 am

Michael grinned slightly, and said, "'Course not. Who'd'll I be, if I made ya?" He walked towards her, and removed the rest of the jeans. He then dtood back up, wrapped his srms around her, and began to take off her bra. The Tatto on his shoulder was much more noticeable, and could be clesrly seen - it was more than just a circle with little lines and circles running through it, it had a complexity to it, with a smaller one in the topright above it, of a different pattern, as if conveying a message.

(The Tattoo:
)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:17 am

Zadkiel Upton

Zadkiel traced the lines of the Tattoo, the asymmetry was perfect. She didn't really know what it meant, but all she knew was that it looked like a technical drawing done by a mechanical engineer. Then again, she was caught up in the moment.
"I thought you were an archangel, but your body is far better" Zadkiel said before she pressed her trembling body against his.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:34 am

Michael slightly, and lightly shivered at her touching his tattoo. Sure, he had it for a few years, but what it meant was sensitive. "All comes with bein' the muscle in Missions..." He said, finally managing to un-hook the bra. Michael layed it to the said, and, as he noticed her shaking, said, "There a problem? I might be able to help, if you wan' me to." He then peeked his head through the tent's entrance one last time, and put his head back in, and zipped it up. Michael stepped out of his pants after zipping up the tent, and only had one piece of clothing left on, same as Zadkiel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:42 am

Zadkiel Upton

"You're already helping" Zadkiel said suggestively as she wrapped an arm around Michael's neck, and slowly worked at the last piece of clothing he was wearing. She bit her lip as she finally removed her thong, and pressed herself against the muscular figure before her. The heat was practically radiating off of her.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:59 am

As Michael stood there, wearing nothing, he was rreminded of all the off-days from Abstergo alone. He would have usually slept until 2:30 pm, and wear nothing at all, watch Netflix, eat, sleep. Most of the times in that order. He wrapped his arm around Zadkiel's shoulder, and rested his hand on her back. It had been quite some time since he since he was with a woman in such manner, normally it was just his hand and the internet. But he was soon thanking himself for choosing to come to the party, as he stood in the tent. "What do you want to do now?" He asked her, flashing a small grin. He half asked as for he was kind of clueless, half asked to give her a choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:08 am

Zadkiel Upton

"You" Zadkiel whispered seductively as she pulled herself closer to Michael allowing their parts to touch. She was hoping that he would get the message as to what she wanted to do. But she let her hand trail down his back gently.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:13 am

Michael was soonly back to being as erect as he was before, and said, "Of course. What position,  I mean." He felt as if he was being observed, somehow, but, they were in the tent, right? Nobody could see them... Right? Oh well. It was more important to focus on the beauty in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:21 am

Zadkiel Upton

Zadkiel flashed a devilish grin as she wrapped both of her arms around Michael's neck, and lifted herself up before she wrapped her legs around his waist. She was so light, her actions barely had any effect on the muscular figure she was now hanging onto.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:35 am

Michael moaned lightly as he entered her - a sensation he hadn't felt in a long time. To him, it felt like pure bliss had been achieved then and there - but, there was also the mater of thrusting. And so, as Michael went in and out as he thrusted, he felt even more blissful, and could not imagine anything feeling better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:45 am

Zadkiel Upton

Zadkiel arched her back, and moaned in pleasure as Michael entered her. She dug her nails into the back of her neck as she gently tugged at his lip in a moment of ecstasy. Zadkiel clenched her already firm ass, and ran her fingers through Michael's hair as she kissed him passionately. She was really enjoy the sensation.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Red used a hidden blade he had put on before leaving to cut off Lily's bra. "Fuck this." He lifted her up and took her off of him. He cut off his shirt and threw it off. Then he slipped his pants off the rest of the way and also threw them, along with his socks and shoes, off and to the side. He embraced lily once again, now standing up. He inserted his erect member into her once more, and lifted her against the railing, grabbing her under her thighs. He was completely naked and his ass could be seen from the entirety of the roof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:59 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

Having finally finished with round two, Ember and Marco fixed their hair, and made their way to the hub where some men were gathered.
"So you two finally hooked up? Gawd! We thought we would have to lock you two in a room together for that to happen" Patches said with a laugh as he sat beside Marco.
"Oh piss off, Patchy" Ember chuckled before she turned, and looked at Red openly having his way with Lily. Marco lit a cigarette, and handed it to Ember before he lit a cigarette for himself. He happily rested an arm over Ember's shoulders, and glared at Williams.
"So, who are you?"

Lily McAllister

Lily was taken aback by Red's eagerness, but that didn't stop her from enjoying it. Her hands eagerly ran along the length of his back as she let Red take her in plain view of everyone. Her hair smelt exactly like Lilies, the same plant she had been named after. She shuddered, and breathed loudly as she arched her back before gently biting Red's neck.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:31 pm

Bugsy looked up from the group he was sitting with. He was already baked out of his mind, since this was his first time. He stared at the man who was glaring at him. Bugsy just smiled back very slowly. Everything he did was at a snail pace. He got up and held out his hand, "I'm Bugsy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Red began to work up a sweat as he thustled into her over and over. He spread his feet shoulder width apart and his nuts came into view to the rest of the rooftop too. He was thin, but muscular. He was well toned from the missions he has been on but he was no body builder, obviously.

He let out a few moans as he slid in and out. He kissed her neck passionately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:59 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember and Marco looked at each other, and laughed.
"Amateur" Ember laughed before shetook another drag of her cigarette. "Well, I'm Ember."
"I'm Marco." Patches quickly ran off with the girl he had been making out with for the better part of the night. "I keep forgetting how they can be."

Lily McAllister

Lily became a hot mess as she trembled in ecstasy. She was close to having her fill, and Jasmine could see it. Her hoodie was still unzipped from earlier, but her hair was more messy than it was earlier. Lily let out a few moans, muffled by Red's neck, and breathed loudly as she gripped reached her high.

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   

Back to top Go down

Party at Abstergo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next