Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:10 am by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm by Hotwire

» Admin Birthday
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm by Clayst

» Unity in-game RP
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am by Galtharis

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

Party at Abstergo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:54 pm

(I dunno. Timothy takes his grandfather everywhere, In order to ensure his safety, and, taking him to a sea battle is the exact opposite of his intentions. I did not think it through.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:55 pm

Lily McAllister

"Well, Red. I'm Lily" the young woman said with a smile as she looked at the young Templar. "Jasmine, come meet Red." Another woman joined Lily, and grinned as she saw Red. Lilly and Jasmine were identical twins, and they even wore the same clothes. Lilly had white hair, while Jasmine had black hair.
"Let me guess, this is the first time you've been to a party hosted by the Crows" Jasmine asked as she handed Red a bottle of vodka.

Zadkiel Upton

"Well then, that makes two of us. Name's Zadkiel, you know, after the angel." Zadkiel closed her eyes, and savoured the Scottish accent. "But that doesn't mean I can't show you one hell of a good time."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:08 pm

"Aye. Ya two beautiful devils must be twins. This be the first time I've had the pleasure." He grabbed the vodka and seconds later it popped and fizzled open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Michael grinned, and said, "Pleasure is all mine, lass." He looked over, and saw Red. He grinned in his direction, and gave a thumbs up. He turned back to Zadkiel, and said, "How 'bout I get us some drinks, eh?" He began walking off, and picked up two bottles of Vodka. He began walking back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:47 pm

Lily and Jasmine McAllister

"Identical twins" Jasmine said proudly before she turned, and kissed her sister. The two girls looked at Red slyly, and smiled devilishly.
"Come with us" Lily said as the twins wrapped their arms around Red's waist, and led him to another fire.

Zadkiel Upton

"Well aren't you the gentleman." She made a slight bow, and a small pendant revealed itself from beneath her shirt. It was a pendant of the Templar cross. "I don't care if that offends you. But then again, you don't look like an Assassin" Zadkiel said as she ran her finger down Michael's chest.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:58 pm

"And correct ya are." Said Michael, showing her the Templar ring. He popped open the bottle, and took a quick swig of the bottle. He then looked around the party for a second - everybody was either laughing, drinking, or banging. It was his type of party, and he sure enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:15 pm

Zadkiel Upton

"Good" Zadkiel chuckled before she nursed her bottle of vodka. She noticed Michael observing the party, and smiled. "Come on, let's go chill over there" Zadkiel said as she pointed to one of the fires. Patches was skating around the rooftop without his shirt, revealing all his tattoos, and a woman with black hair and neon-green highlights was skating beside him. Daz, however, was flirting with a group of women.

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember grabbed a bottle of rum, and Marco grabbed a bottle of brandy before the two went off to the fire lit in the barrel. They stood there in awkward silence for a while, before they started to talk.
"Sorry about earlier. I didn't know you were in there" Ember said sheepishly before she took a sip of her rum.
"It's cool, Embs."

Marco and Ember sat down beside the more exposed fire, and returned to their awkward silence. "I can't fucking take it anymore" Marco growled before he gently grabbed Ember's face, and pulled her towards him. His right hand snaked under her shirt, while his left hand held her against him. Ember smiled against Marco's lips as her hand lightly trailed along his inner thigh before it finally came to rest on the growing bulge in his pants as the two madeout.

(Also. Just listen to this song. It's perfect for the party :
https://vimeo.com/2481220)

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Bugsy just stood out in front of the building that the party was going on in. He hated these kinds of things, but some guy had hired him to get information on a group called The Carrion Crow, that lived here. His employer was giving him a hefty pay check so he figured it would be worth it. He figured the party was the best way to get close to them, but at the same time it was his least favorite part of college when he was still in college. Bugsy just stood on the lawn a few more minutes listening to the music that came from the rooftop swaying back and forth. Now he just had to figure out how to get in.

Last edited by Hiax15 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:38 pm

"Alright," said Michael with a grin, as he and Zadkiel went to the fire. Michael sat down, and relaxed. Since he was so tall, he just barley was eye height with the Barrel's rim. "Havn' been able to go to a party like this one 'ere since... well, never, since I went 'n' joined the Order." Helooked over to Red for a second, and then Ember and Marco, where he saw the scene happening. He grinned, and thought, Finally, he grew a pair. He looked back over to Zadkiel, and said, "How'd ya join the order?" He took a sip of the Vodka after he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:51 pm

Zadkiel Upton

"I can't really remember" Zadkiel said before she turned to face Ember, "Shay, how did I join the Order?" Ember and Marco simultaneously flipped Zadkiel the bird. "Anyway, I studied with Ember back at London. I dunno, apparently I come from some long line of Templars. Then Ember's dad offered me a position, I took it. A few months later, I was inducted." Zadkiel looked around at the party on the rooftop of Abstergo, and smiled. It was rare for Assassins, and Templars to come together, and not try to kill each other. But then again, the Carrion Crows were the only Assassins there.

Marco Coetzee

"Are you sure we're safe here, Embs?"
"Yeah, John said he'd keep an eye on the feed for us" Ember said softly before her and Marco continued with their little session. John was indeed watching the security feed for any serious threats to the Crows, and their guests.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Red followed the twins over to the fire and couldn't fight the growing bulge in his pants. He sipped the vodka he was handed and put his arms over the girls shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Busgy pulled out his Ipad and start to work his hacking magic on the front door of the Abstergo building. In a few seconds he had had the doors unlock and sliding open for him. He then started to work on the elevator. It was a little trickier, but not much. about a minute later the elevator dinged and he stepped in and sent it to the roof. As he rod up he could feel butterflies in his stomach. He really wished he had his hoodie on, bu the had to leave it at home just in case the symbol meant anything to the Carrion Crew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:19 pm

"Just don't tire yourself out, Red" Jasmine said with a laugh before she handed a bottle of vodka to her sister.
"Remember, there's two of us." Lily traced a pattern over Red's chest, as did Jasmine. They couldn't help but chuckle as they noticed what Ember and Marco were up to. They turned their attention to Red, their own red hair waved slightly in the breeze. Any longer, and they would start making moves.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:30 pm

(Okay, everything was deleted, AGAIN, and, long story short, Michael had a more noticeable bulge than Red as his mind wandered to dirty thoughts, he scooted away from the fire, relaxed, told Zadkiel his last name and how he knew indeoth about Damian, the family traitor, and how he knew Ember's Ancestor, and he then pointed to Ember.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Zadkiel Upton

"Wait. You have ancestors who knew Elizabeth Shay?! And they were the Butchers?! That is so awesome. Freaky, innit, hhow much Ember looks and sounds like Elizabeth. As for Damian, well, every family has a traitor somewhere along the lines." Zadkiel had noticed how Michael had moved away, and she thought she caught a glimpse of why. It was at times like this that she was glad she was a woman, that her desires weren't as visible as was the case with men. "Hey, take a look around. Half the men here have... Well you know..." Zadkiel watched with wide eyes as Ember and Marco stood up, and somehow managed to make their way around a corner.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:59 pm

He felt his hands sweating as the elevator got close to the rooftop. Bugsy quickly tapped his Ipad to have the it stop a floor below the roof. The elevator opened and he flew out of it breathing heavily. He fell against the wall.

Bugsy then heard the elevator move up to the rooftop and ding open, "I probably should of stopped that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:20 pm

Michael was about to say something, when he heard the elevator ding. "Bah, probaly jus' some jacks messin' 'round." He scooted somewhat closer to the fire upon Zadkiels words, and said, "True, true... I'd take it women have it better than us, eh?" He said, with a small chuckle. He took another sip of his bottle of Vodka.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Red smirked and responded, "One thing I've picked up the Animus is endurance. There's plenty of me to go into each of you." He winked. He was only 6 and 1/2 inches, but he looked good and felt good, which is all that would matter. His bulge grew to full size in his pants and he moved in closer to both of them and whispered, "That's not all I've learned either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Michael rested his Vodka a few feet to his right, as he lay his hand back, watching the flames flicker, as the bulge in his pants grew fully, at a length of Eight inches. Michael didn't really acknowledge it, but his pants did. He had, stupidly or luckily - he didn't know -, accidently left it unzipped. Of course, he did have boxers on, but it was fighting for release and freedom. Michael still did not acknowledge it, so he kept staring at the flames, flickering and crackling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:16 pm

Zadkiel Upton

"You'd think so, but it's also a curse. You men have it so easy, but if we..." Zadkiel struggled to think of a way to mention the difference between male and female mastrubation without sounding like an idiot, but she couldn't, so she simply stopped talking. "Well, it's easier for you to relieve yourself than it is for me" Zadkiel said with a laugh. It was only at this point that she realised Ember and Marco had gone off. But then she noticed the incredibly large bulge in Michael's pants. "We can't let the others have all the fun" Zadkiel said with a wink before she promptly planted her lips on Michael's.

The twins looked at each other, and smiled before they pushed Red to the floor. Since there were two of them, they took turns in giving the Templar some serious lip action. It was clear that they knew how to kiss, which made one wonder what else they knew. Eventually, one of the twins moved their hand down to the bulge in Red's pants, and gently rubbed the bulge.

Daz and Patches

Daz was as happy as a pig in shit. He had managed to score himself two women. The group soon disappeared into one of the tents where they began their adventure. Patches, on the other hand, was sharing a joint and making out with the woman he had been skating with.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:37 pm

"Ah, I understand where you're coming from." He said, still grinning. "Once knew a girl, had some long nails, she did.... Long story short, let's just say it hurt when she rubbed mine out. Could imagine that'll feel worse for ya for any type of nails, but who could ever know?" He added, chuckling a bit. Michael was about to say something, but then she kissed him. He didn't fight it, but went straight along with it. When he shifted his legs to feel more comfortanle during the kiss, his Eight inch rocket (I'm making innuendos a thing forever, unless it is straight up.) slipped out through the unzipped hole in his jeans, and was now straight, and not making a tent shape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Red was tackled to the ground and seduced rapidly by the twins. He kissed them both back, and made out lavishly with them. When one of them caressed his fully erect dick through his pants, he let out a bit of a moan as he said, "Ya might as well just take it out." He slipped his hand up onto each of their beasts and continued kissing them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:24 pm

Bugsy finally caught his breath. He stood up and called the elevator back down. He slow stepped in it and sent it upward. When it arrived he stepped out and wide eye and in shock. He saw two girls onto of a guy whole looked a little younger then him, a guy with pocket rocket out of his pocket, a guy with his shirt off and a bunch of other people that did not look normal to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:54 am

(Feel free to do with the girls as you see fit)

Zadkiel Upton

Zadkiel's hair covered her face as she slipped something into her mouth, and made her way down to Michael's throbbing member. She slipped the object from her mouth onto his member, and moved back to his lip.
"I should warn you, I'm no angel" Zadkiel breathed before she continued the rather heated kiss.

Lily grabbed something from Red's bag, and casually slipped it onto Red's member as she made out with her sister. The twins gently unzipped their hoodies slightly, revealing their bras as they did so. After they were finished making out with each other, the twins turned to Red.
"So which of us do you want first" Lily asked flirtatiously.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:16 am

Red felt like he had gone to heaven when his pants were unbuttoned by Lily, and then unzipped. The fact that he wasn't wearing underwear just made things easier. She slid his pants down to his knees and slipped a condom over his rock hard erection. His birth spot on his scrotum was still noticeable in the dim fire light.

Red watched them unzip their jackets and he felt like he could cum just watching them. He put his hand on Lily's bra and squeezed as he said, "I'll take you first." He didn't really care which went first. He picked the closest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   

Back to top Go down

Party at Abstergo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next