Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:52 am by DarkAssassin

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:40 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 am by Hotwire

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

Party at Abstergo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:11 am

Red laughed and shook his head. "Don't start a problem you won't finish Mikey." He said jokingly. "I've killed around 12. But I want to kill all of them. Dirty bastards. Willing to do anything for an artifact."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:20 am

"To be fair, so are we." He said, slouching a bit. "There was the whole Manuscript ordeal in the 18th century. No clue where the Manuscript or the box is now, nobody does." He put the drink down, away from Loki, and scratched the dog behinds his ears again. "Twelve isn't much, when you think about it. Sure, a big deal when it's a human life, or on Legal matters, but at least two people are born every second. By the time you've killed on guy, the loss in the total population has been replaced Twenty-fold. Not sayin' your incompetent, just sayin' somethin' I think is interesting." Michael sighed, and said, "God, what time is it, Eleven? Twelve? All I know, I could go to sleep right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:23 am

"I agree. But heed my warning." Red put his hand on the back of his neck and said, "I don't prefer looking into history for my answers. I prefer making history."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:33 am

"Fair words to live by." He said, sighing lightly. "Pretty much every thing would be making history, if it has to do with the Percursors. Was the whole ordeal with Subject 17 - you did see the same Goddesses that he saw, but that was only a memory. One already lived by your ancestors." He slouched a bit more, and said, "And, if we don't look back into history for answers, we might not even know how it was made. It would leave us with the same knowledge as the ones that have no idea about our war, leaving us to only know the basics. Plus, hey, it's gotta be neat to travel back in time, figuratively, and see how it was in the 18th century, 16th century, whichever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:30 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"I apologise for Red's behaviour, he can be a dick sometimes. Anyway. You seem good with technology, mister Williams, and it seems like you don't have many friends" Ember said as she lit a cigarette, and crushed the bead in the filter. "Why don't you work with us for a while? Obviously we can't take you on fieldwork, since you lack training, but we could always use another techie on the team. Consider this an opportunity to work with the Crows. An 'Honorary Carrion Crow', if you will. What do you say to that?" Ember watched as a group of developers played Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on their 3DSs; G-Rank hunters going after a Deviljho.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:31 pm

Bugsy's eyes lite up. A chance to actually do something with his skills that weren't just for himself and it also would give him the chance to actually have friends. Hopefully with this he would actually break out of his shell, but if he said yes he most likely wouldn't ever be able to go back.

He paused for a few moments to think, "Yes." he nodded his head, "It sounds perfect," he said with a smile. Now there was no going back. He was going to be helping the crows instead hurting them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:49 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Well then, Bugsy, let's get back to the party" Ember said with a smile before she turned to head back to others. Marco seemed to relax, and returned to his drinking. "Remember, this doesn't make you a Crow. Not yet. Now, I'm assuming you'll be staying with us from now on? If so, I'll need to put in for new accommodations since we've all been staying in the same room." Four people in one room had been difficult to manage, and the constant fighting over the mirrors had grown to near deadly proportions.

"So what did we miss" Ember asked as she plopped down on the floor. Marco sat down beside her, and Ember rested her head on his lap as she lay on the floor.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:38 pm

"Yes. I will stay with you. It will probably make it easier. I will just have to move my set up and the rest of my gear hear then." He said. He could feel that he wasn't that high anymore which meant he was actually comfortable with Ember. "and I understand about not being a crow."

Bugsy followed Ember back to the party. He sat down in a chair that was slightly outside of the circle. He could feel that he was still nervous about everyone, but he figured if he is going to working with them he might as well try to get use to them. He couldn't always be high.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:57 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Good. Then I'll work on the new lodgings then" Ember chuckled as she pulled out her phone, and sent an email to someone. "Well, that's taken care of."
"You mean we don't have to sleep on the floor anymore" Patches asked enthusiastically.
"Guess not. Seems like we've scored a decent setup. Four bedrooms, and a living area. Wait! Four rooms? There's five of us now! Does- Does that mean?"
"Yes. Yes it does" Ember answered as she fought back a smile.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Bugys got a slight smile when he heard Marco say ther's five of us now. He was part of a team. Well at least simi-part of a team. Bugsy then slouched in his chair. He started to forget about his nerves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:54 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Ah, good to see you're finally relaxing" Ember said with a laugh.
"Alright, who wants pizza?" Daz was carrying about ten boxes of pizza. Ember quickly bolted up, and grabbed two of the boxes.
"Thank God! I was starving" Ember groaned as she handed Marco one of the boxes. Despite her lean build, Ember could, and always did, eat an entire pizza on her own. This was because of her godlike metabolism. "Dude, remember that time we got so stoned at the Doors, and we didn't have anything to eat but a box of tic tacs?" (True story, by the way. I've always taken fritos with me since then.)
"Yeah. Oh my God, that was aweful" Marco laughed before the Crows started to eat.
"Red, Mikey, Bugsy. Help yourselves" Ember chuckled as she fought a cheesestring, and finally started on her pizza.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:13 pm

He was still a little hungry from when he was high. Bugsy snagged a box of sausage and pepperoni box. He loved pizza. It was his favorite midnight snack when he gamed or had to stay up late on a job. He started to chow down on a slice. It was hot. "Shit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"So happy we finally get a decent room. Now I won't have to fight those two over the mirror any more."
"Yea. So what do we do now? Are we just going to continue with project Lucifer, and keep on with the subject 17 memories? Move on to another ancestor? Or will we be going on another mission" Marco asked between mouthfuls of pizza.
"We push on with project Lucifer. See if we can find anything useful. After that, we can move on to the next ancestor." Ember zoned out completely, and everything around her faded into obscurity.
"Embs? Ember?"

"Jaysus! Feel like there's cannons going off in my head" Ember groaned as she clutched her head.
"Ember? Are you alright" Marco asked in concern.
"Who the hell is Ember? Come to think of it, who the bloody hell are you? What's going on here" Ember shouted as she jumped up, and searched herself for weapons.
"GET HER INTO THE ANIMUS!!! NOW" Marco roared as Daz and Patches tried to restrain Ember.
"Get your hands off of me. Don't you know who I am?! I'm lady Elizabeth Shay! Demon, El Fantasma, Satan!"

"Sorry about that, everyone" Marco said with a sigh as he set the now sedated Ember beside him. "She spent the past three days in the Animus. Let's just hope she can come back to us."
"She'll be fine, dude. You two head down to the room. We'll join you later." Marco nodded, and carried Ember back to the room.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Michael watched the event woth no suprise. As they took the sedated Ember away, he chuckled, and said to Bugsy, while he was holding a box of pizza, said, "First time I was in for that long, I drank all of the liqour we owned. They had to force me into the Animus, according to them. I also, apparently, tried to challenge everybody to a drinking contest and brawls. Only reason I know is because they told me when I snapped out of it." He chuckled a bit, and said, "Let's hope that doesn't happ'n anytime soon righ' now..." He said, gaining a bit of an accent. "...that'll be helluva time, good 'r bad. Ah, I'mma head back tah Red's room... C'mon, boy..." He patted his leg, walking to the elevator, and said, "C'mon, boy. Ov'r 'ere." When Loki got in, He took a second, and touched the button for the floor. When the elevator got there, he exited, and went down the hall to the room, blinking fast as he sat down.

(Id confused - Michael was in the Animus for five days before yesterday. Mainly the reason why he tries to not slip into an accent or act to much like his ancestor, since, for him, it sparks memories.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:13 am

Red walked back to his room. He thought about how strange it must be to suffer the heavy bleeding effects from the Animus. He shrugged and went back to his room with Michael. When he walked inside he saw the dog in there. "It stays on the floor. You pick up after it. It doesn't get on the furniture. If it sheds, you're cleaning it up." Red said as he went to the refrigerator. He took out a cheesecake and ate a slice. "That was a fun party. I still don't trust Bugsy. How do you get a name like Bugsy anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:22 am

Michael was not paying attention. Right now, he had a thousand yard stare. A stare that went no where. One that was directed to nothing, looking at nothing. He then clutched his head, with both hands, and groaned loudly. "Christ, cannons off in mah head..." He took his hands off of his head, looked over to Red, and said," Oi, who the hell are ya? The hell is that?" He added, pointing at the dog. "Why's it lookin' like that?" He then reached his hands to his back, and said, angrily, sort of loud, "Where the hell is my sword? What'd'ya do with it, ya filthy thief?" He was visibly getting angry a bit - he had sat up straighter, and began shifting towards Red as well. Loki watched his owner in confusion, cocking his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:31 am

Patches

"Captain Butcher? If you wouldn't mind coming with us." Patches and Daz were wearing some old frock coats.
"Jesus, we need to get him in with Shay. They're both bloody mental!" Since subject 16, incidents like this were rare. But two incidents in one night? It could be considered madness.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:33 am

Red rolled his eyes and walked across the kitche . He opened a drawer and pulled out a pistol. "Don't try anything stupid." Red pointed the pistol at Mike. "Walk over and sit in that chair right there." Red pointed at the chair by the animus. He slowly licked his phone up and dialed Daz.

(I hope you realize we are in Reds suite. Different place.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:44 am

(Yeah, but remember, Ember has control over the cameras.)

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:50 am

(Oh I see now. Thought you were referring to Mike as ButcheR. Gotta remember that I haven't rpd with Elizabeth before. Lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:51 am

Michael looked at Daz and Patches, then at Red. He sneered angrily, and said, "Which one do ya sacks o' shit want? The bloody chair, or woth you two piles of crap?" He added, pointing at Daz And Patches. He was standing up now, ready for a fight if needed. He looked down at the tble for a second, and was dissapointed to not see any clear signs of liqour. His fists were at his side, clenched up. He looked backat Daz and Patches - they wore similar outfits, but Red had a item vaguely representing a pistol... just much more sleek. Less decorative. Darker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:56 am

Bugsy had followed Red and Micheal to Red's room from afar. He didn't know what do to since the people that brought him into this place officailly were busy and were worried about Ember. Bugsy was also worried. He had no idea what was going on. He had done a little bit of back research on what Abstergo really was, but he had no idea what an what had happen.

Bugsy sat down in the hallway outside of Red's room. He pulled out his Ipad and start just checking on some of his auto running setups back at home. They were meant to make sure no one could track his actual home. He then heard the shouting of Michael. Bugsy jumped up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:15 am

Daz and Patches

"Which one is he? Damian, or Jonathon?"
"I don't fucking know! Ember said he was working with Damian's memories, so maybe it was him?"
"Captain Butcher, Captain Shay is waiting for you. I'm sure the Demon would be happy to see you. In fact, she had us fetch some whiskey for you." Daz and Patches looked at each other nervously, and looked to Michael. Ember had been locked in a room in the lower levels; a room done up to look like an old tavern. Any pictures of Kenway had been shredded to pieces.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:21 am

Michael unclenched his fists, barely, and began walking over to Daz and Patches. He looked down at Daz, and said, angrily, "If you are lying, it will be the last thing you do in life." He sighed, and said, "Lead on. Before I change my mind." He kept patting his back, every six seconds or so, as if he was expecting it to appear there, but it never did. "And, it better Damn hell be 'Lizabeth. Not another fake." He added, angrily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:42 am

Daz and Patches

"Oh it's her, alright. Now if you'd just follow us" Patches said politely as he held the door open, and waited for Michael to follow him.

(New thread started. "Bleeding effect")

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   

Back to top Go down

Party at Abstergo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next