Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:10 am by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm by Hotwire

» Admin Birthday
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm by Clayst

» Unity in-game RP
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am by Galtharis

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

Party at Abstergo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:19 pm

"Huh." He said. He then laughed a bit, and said, "Well, I guess luck brought you here, then!" He grinned fully, and said, "Must've been one  hell of a experience trying to get up here unnoticed..." He grinned, and said, "Wait a sec... If you ain't an employee, or, hells, someone with access given... how did you get up here?" Since Michael had been preoccupied with Zadkiel, he wasn't exactly high as the others. Metaphorically. He was the highest up, being the tallest and all... but that was besides the point.  He raised an eyebrow at Bugsy, and said, "...if you ain't any of the three... who are you?" As he asked the question, his height began to be more noticable as he looked down at Bugsy, coming a inch closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:30 pm

"I...I don't know the bar code worked," Bugsy start to looked straight up at Michael in pure fear. Bugsy was pointing down at the bar code he had created on the email just in case he had to look a thing like this came up. It was a good back up, but it would only work about five times. Where Bugsy lacked in brawns, he made up in brains. "I....I'm just a gamer who uses a lot of Abstergo stuff." He looked like he was on the urge of wetting himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Michael was pracrically almost staring straoght down at the boy now, since he got closer. Michael grunted lightly, and said, "Listen here..." He stepped back a bit, barley half a centimeter, and said, "...since I got laid, and I'm in a good mood, I'll spare you." He itched at his jaw, where a beard had started to grow, getting to be a beard like Rick Grime's from The Walking Dead, just straighter. "But," he said, a bit of anger in his voice. "If I find you getting access that employees have, I will not spare you like I did today. I work on the Animi, Lifts, Elevators - anything technological. Do you know how it feels knowing a boy like you can easily access them? Makes all my work on protocols defending it, all wasted. I would've stuck with a more complex system, but had to srick with what I've been told." He stepped away from the shorter man, and bent over, picking up a Bottle of Vodka. He held it in his hands, and took a gulp of it. Truly, he took after his ancestors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:49 pm

"Yes sir," Bugsy said about collapsing in the chair, "I will not assess any abstergo things that I do not buy." He then perked up. "Wait you are a tech," He said with a smile. He would have never guessed a guy this this would be a tech. "Well I suppose not actually tech since you are a" Looks down at Micheal's ring, "yeah, still that's awesome."

Bugsy was really happy to meet other techs and find out they were not all like him, even if one was going to kill him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:09 am

"Sort of am, sort of ain't." He said, sitting down and picking up another full bottle since his original one was already empty. He toom a drink for a few seconds, pulled it away, and said, "Took a year worth of it in Highschool, three years worth of it in college. College ones were advanced ones, so I know the basics, and another heap more, you could say." He relaxed in the chair, and said, "T'was planning on being a mechanic or engineer, but my parents persuaded me into joining Abstergo when I was, what, fifteen? Sixteen? No clue." He took a quick chug, and said, "So, I take it you havn't done a lady yet, huh?" He grinned, and then added with a bit of a small laugh, "And no, your hand doesn't count." He laughed a bit at his own joke - was a lame one, yes, but it was his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:26 am

"Hehe," he laughed a little "Nope I have never been laid." Bugsy start to relax again. "To be honest the only thing I have ever done before was the few joints I just smoked." he paused for a second then saw Micheal's beer, " oh and one or two beers back in college."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:41 am

"Ah, I see." He took a swift chug from the bottle, and, a few seconds after putting it on his leg while holding it, his phone rang. "One sec..." He took the phone out of his pocket, and answered it. "'Ello?" A muffled voice came fro  the phone, only hearable by him. "Ah, at the party still. Might not be leavin' anytime soon, 'less you want to bring Loki." A short pause. "Ah, right, not much of a drinker... well, just drop Loki 'ere and I'll return when he starts feeling tired, 'ight? 'Ight. ('ight = Right)" He turned towards Ember after hanging up, and said, "'Ey, what do ya think of Huskies? Ya know, the type of dog."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:57 am

Red couldn't help but finish the premium beer in his hand upon hearing the words Doctor and Who in the same sentence. He despised that show. And anyone who thoroughly enjoyed it, most of the time. He listened in to the covers Arion between Michael and Bugsy, as he was sitting right next to them in a chair nearby.

Red looked at Bugsy straight in the eye the whole time, then looked at Michael. "Are you fuckin' stupid?" Red stood up, relatively tall but nothing compared to Michaels freakish height. "He just had a tablet out a minute ago. The boy must be good with tech. He isn't one of us. He isn't one of them, he isn't anything. Which begs the question; Why is a skilled hacker in an Abstergo, invite only party?" Red gave him a quick second to answer before changing his mind and looking at Bugsy.

"He's either a hit man, an information gatherer, a slicer, or something worse. Either way it's not good." Red grew infuriated by the end of the conversation. His breathing sped up, and his muscles in his torso and arms tensed up, clearly noticeable without his shirt on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:03 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember and Marco had grown slightly suspicious of Bugsy, and were now talking to Daz and Patches in a foreign language. It sounded slightly like Dutch, but it couldn't have been Dutch since they used some German words too.
"Wat doen hy hier? Hy soek ons, Ember!"
"Ja, ek weet. Maar nou is nie die tyd nie, Marco. Ons is hier om 'n goeie tyd te hê, en dit is wat ons sal doen."

"Huh? A husky? Oh my God! We love 'em. They look so similar to wolves."
"Yeah, Ember has a thing for animals. That's why she takes Zuko everywhere with her. But Zuko's chilling in her vivarium back at the room." The four Assassins had now switched from alcohol, to warm water, and tea. This was done to ensure that their voices were ready for their performance.

"Well, they're not only Abstergo employees. Some of them work for Nintendo. But I suppose Red's right. Look, Bugsy, since this is our party, you're welcome to stay. Just tell me, why are you here?"

("Wat doen hy hier? Hy soek ons, Ember!"
"What is he doing here? He's looking for us, Ember!"
"Ja, ek weet. Maar nou is nie die tyd nie, Marco. Ons is hier om 'n goeie tyd te hê, en dit is wat ons sal doen."
"Yes, I know. But now is not the time, Marco. We are here to have a good time, and that's what we are going to do.")

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:57 am

Bugsy knew that there was no way of getting out of this one and to be honest he didn't want to turn in any information about The Carrion Crow if they were these guys. Well maybe Red, but if they were Ember, Marco, or Micheal I don't think he could. They were the first people he actually liked in years.

Bugsy let out a deep sigh, "Red is right I am here because I'm a information gather, specifically on the Carrion Crow." He paused for a moment, "But at this point I have no want to give anything to a nameless client over people like you guys" Bugsy gestures to everyone, well minus Red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:14 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

Marco clenched his fists, ready to fight if the situation should arise. Ember laid a hand on his shoulder, and Marco seemed to relax.
"Michael and Red are not part of the Crows. It's just us" Ember said as she gestured to Daz, Patches, Marco, and herself. "I had hoped that we would avoid all these people looking for the Carrion Crows. Anyway, at least you are honest, and that's good enough for us." Ember looked at the time on her phone, and sighed. "Well, we've got fifteen minutes. Light up, boys" Ember said as she packed her pipe, and the Crows passed the pipe amongst themselves.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:33 am

"Wait before you go, let me repay the favor for not throwing me off the roof," Bugsy grabbed his Ipod and quickly started typing. He had gone to his email and pulled up the email that was from his employer. It showed it too Ember. "I haven't been able to trace it back to it orignal source, but I bet with your skills added on to mine we could find out." he said making an attempt to fix things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:56 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Thank you, Bugsy" Ember said as she saw the email. "You can send it to me after the show, or you can send it to John. You simply must stay for the show."

The Carrion Crows

The lights went out, and Ember and the others made their way to the stage. The Death Note theme song started to play across the rooftop as smoke filled the stage, and spilled out over the rooftop. Thanks to a few strategically placed smoke machines, the whole rooftop was covered in smoke. Soon a dim light began to shine on the stage. Ember, Jasmine, Lily, and Zadkiel spread their wings, and a murder of crows flew out from beneath the stage. The whole stage was bathed in a red light as Ember made her way to her mic.
"Alright, bitches and bastards, you know the rules. Party till you pass out, drink till you're dead, and no slow dancing" Ember shouted before they started to play Slow Dance. After that, they continued with the rest of their songs:

Civil war : Guns go bang
Six extra muscles : Guns go bang
Insane in the brain : Cyprus hill
Paperdoll : Kittie
Voodoo : Godsmack
And many more...

"You all know of the recent passing of Leonard Nimoy, also known as Spock from Star Trek. Tonight, we honour him. Live long and prosper" Ember said sadly before the Crows began to play Hallelujah. (Google: Karen Zoid - Hallelujah)

Ember "Grim" Shay

"So what did you think" Ember asked as she and Marco joined the group, and finally returned to their drinking.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:07 am

Michael was too distracted with something else. As soon as the music started playing, a soft ding came from the elevator, and a man, short compared to Michael, walked up to Michael, a Husky the height of Michael's knees, almost. "Ah, there he is..." He got down on a knee, and scratched the dog behind the ear as he got closer. "Robert, you can go now if ya I know how you are." When the music ended, Michael yelled to Ember, "Look who's here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:21 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

The Crows set aside their equipment, and Ember put away her wings. Some crewmembers set about taking care of the equipment.
"Aww, he's so cute" Ember squealed as she ran her fingers through the husky's further. She still had tears in her eyes after the performance. She cried for seven hours when she heard of Nimoy's passing, and she still cried every now and then. She grew up watching Star Trek, and she always saw Spock as something of a hero. "His name's Loki, right?" Marco handed Ember a bottle of vodka, and smiled as he set his hand on her shoulder. "And a purebred too" Ember said happily once she had looked in the husky's mouth. "Very talkative dogs."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:23 pm

"And we are supposed to believe his word... right. Well when that blows up in your face, I'll help you finish what shouldn't be allowed to start." Red rolled his eyes and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Bugsy went up by the stage with most of the other people there. One he wanted to watch them and two he did not want to be by Red. Out of all the people here Red was the only one he didn't like. Bugsy was amazed by the The Carrion Crow. They were so amazing. Bugsy normally didn't listen to this kind of music, but when they played it he got right into it. During the concert he was able to find a few people that were willing to share a joint with him. He needed it especial after what happen before the concert.

After the concert he ended up walking to Micheal and Ember. "That was amazing." Bugsy was a little slow again since he had ended up smoking a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:33 pm

Red lit a cigar and followed Bugsy from a distance to keep an eye on him. He didn't trust him at all. He may have fooled the others, but Red didn't take chances. That's why Abstergo decided to keep him around after turning in the ring.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay and the Carrion Crows

The Crows seemed to gather behind Ember. Despite being completely drunk, and most likely high, they were still willing to fight for each other. The Crows were like a family, and they looked after each other. Since it was physically impossible for Ember to get drunk, she used to look after the others when they were too drunk to even see anymore.
"Now, let's just try to relax, shall we" Ember said with a sigh as she lay on the floor, and looked up at the sky. A few people had already started to leave. In the next three hours, they would need to start cleaning everything up. But that was a team effort.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Bugsy could see he was the problem now, "Oh," he stepped back and pulled out his Ipod. "I guess I just send you email and go." he dropped his head as he said this. He voice had a lot of sadness in it. He really meant no harm. He also didn't want to lose the first friend he might have had in years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember stood up, and smiled as Marco wrapped his hoodie around her.
"Would you mind if I had a word with you, Bugsy?" Daz and Patches had already started to clean up, along with some of the guests that had volunteered to stay behind, and help with the cleaning. "In private" Ember added. Obviously Marco would be with, but that was how it had always been. Since the incident at the temple, he rarely left her side.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Bugsy slightly perked up. Maybe he still had a chance to fix what had happen tonight. Maybe he didn't screw up. Maybe just maybe he would actually be simi-normal for once in his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:21 pm

Michael looked over at Ember, and said, "Yeah - Loki's his name, just seemed to fit." He started walking off back towards the chair he was istting in, patted his pocket a couple times, and Loki happily barked along to his side. Hensat down, and talking to Red, "What's the problem, Red? Got a severe case of Doucheism (Why are you being a ass?)? I know the people who are practically your parents did die, but that's no reason to be an Ass." He pet both of his legs, and Loki sat by his side after trying to sit in his lap. "Sorry, boy, but you're not a pup anymore." Loki sat next to the chair, looking around, perking up at every loud sound. He then turned to Ember, and said, "I would've named him Jack, after the companion, since he usually showed a bit too much affection, but he stopped some time ago. Settled on Loki instead." He looked down at his dog, and pet him a couple times on the head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:32 pm

"No. I just take my job seriously. Unlike others. The guy was sent here to gather information. Probably doesn't even have hair on his nuts. How do we know that once he leaves he won't tell his employer the information anyway? You're calling me an ass for not wanting a mercenary to make money off of feeding our enemies information, about my friends nonetheless." Red stood up and grabbed another drink. This time it was once again a bottle of Guinness. His black pants, (which was the only article of clothing he had besides shoes) were now hanging lower. Half of his white butt was showing, and in the front they hung right above his package. He was too free, drunk, and happy to care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:59 pm

Michael grinned lightly, and said, "If Ember is anything like her ancestor, Elizabeth Shay, then he would be a dead man if he said a thing about the Crows." Michael sipped his drink, and scratched Loki behind the ear. "And, if you think I don't take things seriously, try to get an Assassin with a blade half an inch from your face off of you, and kill him, plus his twenty buddies. How many have you killed, huh? I know you've killed a decent-ish amount at the temple, but you're sixteen. And, the Simulations do not count." He took a tiny sip of his drink again, and said, "How do you know he doesn't have hair down there, huh? Saw it yourself?" He sighed, and asked, "And, I saw the way you were looking when we talked about Doctor Who. Got a problem with the show, huh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   

Back to top Go down

Party at Abstergo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next