Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:10 am by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:59 pm by Hotwire

» Admin Birthday
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:30 pm by Clayst

» Unity in-game RP
Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:12 am by Galtharis

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

Party at Abstergo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:34 pm

"Wow that is really awesome!" Bugsy shocked at the talent Ember had. One was a tech, that played bass and sang and probably much more. He couldn't even think about what the rest of their team could probably do.

Then Bugsy realized someone else was talking to him. He turned toward the guy who just sat down. "Huh? what did you ask? by the way I'm Bugsy." He had never been so social before. He had to try weed more often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:07 pm

As Zadkiel put her nails on his back, Michael took this as an obvious sign - faster and deeper. And so, understanding, Michael started speeding up, slowly going deeper, until with each and every thrust, he went all the way in. Michael thought the previous feeling was amazing, but this was perfection. He felt as if, that within at the least six minutes, at the least, he would come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:13 pm

Red sipped more Guinness before answering the man's question. "You don't look like an Abstergo employee. I was asking who you are." Joseph hid his true intention behind a mask of friendliness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:59 am

"To be honest I'm really a nobody," Bugsy said, "I'm just a big fan of Abstergo." He pulled out his Ipad from his backpack and entered his password, which he had modified to make it twenty characters. He entered another password to log into his email. Everything on his Ipad had a code on it. Then he pulled up an email he had staged from a guest that he had been keeping an eye on.

"I got this email earlier today, I thought it was a promotional thing." He flipped his Ipad so the man could see it. Bugsy's mind may have been affected by the weed, but he still held a tight grab on his tech. It was his life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:02 am

Red didn't care to read it. She glanced at the tablet and non chalantly said, "Oh I see."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:04 am

"Wait so are you an employee here too?" Bugsy said looking around as he slipped his Ipad away. "You aren't a tech too, are you?" His eyes lit up a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:56 am

Zadkiel Upton

Zadkiel let out a loud moan as she reached her climax, and dug her nails further into Michael's back. A thin layer of sweat had formed on her skin, and her body trembled in ecstasy.

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember looked to the tent, and laughed.
"Sounds like Zadkiel's having a good time."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:56 am

Michael waited. It would be a beginning of something new. Michael sped up, going even faster than before, and, just hefore he would come, pulled out as he came. The Michael sweat was likemdue to the other gods, how on Olympus they just zap ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:18 am

Zadkiel Upton

"Oh God" Zadkiel moaned as she climaxed a second time. She had become a trembling mess, but for all the right reasons. "That was... amazing" Zadkiel breathed as she tried to catch her breath.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:53 am

(Is it weird how I dont remember typing what I typed last? Eh.)

"Ah, there's only one more thing," he said, notifying how he hadn't came yet. "Where do you want it?" He asked, beginning to slow down a bit. If he kept going at the pace he wasm he would come in less than a minute. Michael was sure that some people outside of the tent heard Zadkiel, and he did not care, as long as it involved having more fun than them. Unless it was Ember and Marco - they totally went somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:06 am

(A curious question to ask. Difficult to respond to)

Zadkiel Upton

Zadkiel rolled over onto Michael, and took the lead. She moved down to Michael's erect member, and gently took it into her mouth. Zadkiel was a master at Deep Throat, and she put all her expertise to use.

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Right, well I suppose I should get ready" Ember said with a sigh as she grabbed her bag, and made her way to the Crow's tent where she would change her clothes.

Daz and Patches

"Yo, Daz. Where's Ember?"
"Gone off to change."
"And Marco" Patches asked as he lit a cigarette.
"Gone after her. So I don't think she'll be getting changed."

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember and Marco returned about fifteen minutes later looking slightly more worse for the wear. Marco was wearing the same clothes that he had on earlier. Black converse, black skinny jeans, and a black shirt. Ember was dressed similarly to Marco, except she was wearing a black t-shirt with the an abstract image of a crow printed on the front, and an articulated wingset that was covered in black feathers.
"Sorry about that" Ember said with a laugh as she fixed Marco's tie. The pair shared a mischievous smile and a gentle kiss before they sat down.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Michael could feel it now - another sensation that he hadn't had given to him. Normally, it was just himself, vaseline, the internet, and a roll of paper towels. As she blew him, he moaned a bit, deeply. At last, laying back, arching up from the pleasure, he ejaculated and sighed in relief. " 'ow bout we go and join the others at the party now, huh?" He asked, still laying down. Hempropped himself up on his right elbow, where another tatoo, going from the elbow to the beginning on the back of his hand, was.

The second tattoo:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:45 am

Zadkiel Upton

"I think so too. But I need to get changed first. See you in a bit?" Zadkiel fixed her hair, and quickly changed into her clothes. "We should do this again sometime" Zadkiel said with a devilish grin.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:53 am

Michael grinned, and said, "Agreed - with both of thr things you said." Michael put the boxer shorts he had on on, and slipped his jeans on, zipping them up then buttoning them up. Just now realising it, Michael was pretty sure that opening the tent would reoease the aroma inside, but he thought, Ah, everybody here is gettin' some anyhow. They can't complain. Michael stood up, and held his shirt over his shoulder. "S'pose I'll just leave my shirt off - more comfortable anyhow." He said, un-zipping the tent. He stepped through, bending to get through without tripping by hitting his head, and looked around, breathing in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:12 am

Zadkiel Upton

Zadkiel raced off to the Crow's tent, and emerged a few minutes later wearing a black gothic lolita dress that reached halfway down her thigh, and an articulated wingset much like Ember's. The twins were also wearing a similar outfit.

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Ah, Michael. Good of you to finally join us" Ember chuckled sounding incredibly high, and well out of breath. Turns out, Marco and Ember had just returned from round four.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:27 am

Michael grinned, and said, "Take it you've been with Marco 'ere, huh?" His shirt hung over top his right shoulder, allowing for both of the tattoos to be seen clearly. He then turned to Marco, and said, "Godd job on growin' a pair, an' I can bet you don't regret it." He chuckled lightly under his breath, and, seeing Bugsy, said, "Who's he? Don' remember him from when I came up. New arrival?" Out of the two of the tattoos, the one on his arm was definetley more noticable. It ran along the entire length, elbow to the beginning of the back of his hand, ans that was quite a lot of area, considering his longer arms. Of course, from a distance, his arms didn't looks so large - and then they'd get closer. So many people focused on height nowadays, it had became, well, infuriating,  when they only focused on his height, going, 'How's the view' and 'How's the weather.' If he killed everybody who asked him that, he'd had owned two cemeteries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:38 am

Bugsy looked straight up at Michael. His only thought that went through his mind was "Don't be a smart alec just because weed is making you social." He then stood up and said "I'm Bugsy." He started to crave some more Fritos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:47 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Oh piss off, Mikey" Ember said with a laugh. Marco looked like he had just seen a ghost, but then he laughed.
"Yeah. No regrets about that." Ember noticed Michael's tattoos, and smiled.
"Ah, a whovian. My Galifreyan is a bit rusty, mind giving me a translation?"

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:55 am

Michael looked at his arm, and said, "Ah, this?" He put his shirt on the other shoulder, and said, "'Live Long and Prosper'. Got it when I found out Nimoy died. Found out 'bout Strtrek 'fore Doctor Who, thanks to my parents." He tapped the last ciecle a couple times - Prosper - and thennturned to Bugsy. He grinned halfway, and said, "Not much for introructions, huh? Ah well, take you've got 'im fixed, yeah?" He said the second part to Ember, even though he likely knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:34 am

(I have no idea what you meant by "Ah well, take you've got 'im fixed, yeah?". Yeah, I'm like a Klingon like that. I'm not rude, just very direct. The screaming like a cat? Look up "World's angriest cat". I will put up the link to my actual scream when I upload the video)

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Yeah" Marco chuckled before he took a sip of his brandy. "God! This stuff gets a bit much. Embs, you have that sidekick? The cookies and cream one?" Ember reached into her bag, and handed Marco a bottle. "Thanks, Embs" Marco said before the two shared a heated kiss.
"Hey, remember that song The 'Vale (Walking through the drive-thru)" Ember asked as she nursed the bottle of rum.
"Yeah? What about it?"
"We'll be performing it tonight." Patches, and Marco almost dropped their bottles.
"That's the one where one of us is supposed to scream like a pissed off cat? None of us can do that" Patches exclaimed.
"I can" Ember said proudly before she cupped her hands around her mouth, and let out a scream that sounded like a really angry cat.
"Holy shit, Embs! I can't believe you did it! How?"
"Easy, I just tried to do a pterodactyl scream" Ember said proudly before she drank some warm water.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:45 pm

Bugsy half grined back at Michael. Then he cringed a little bit and turned towards as Ember as she did her scream, "Wow!" He then turned back to Michael, "Yeah, to be honest I can't believe I'm being this social at all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:17 pm

(Ah well, take you've got 'im fixed up, huh? = Never mind, I take it you've got him high, yeah?)

Michael spat back a small cuss when she screamed. High pitched, a bit hard on the ears."Chirst... Cords like a Redneck's sister... (You have an extremely loud and high-piched scream.)" He then turned back to Bugsy, and said, "Not social much, eh? Ah, first time to do everything, huh?" He chuckled a bit, and pat him on the back a couple times. It was normal to Michael, but, as his friends would say, he sometimes pats too hard. They learned this when he went to pet his dog for the first time. "Say, what brings you here, anyway?" He asked, taking his hand off of his back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:16 pm

Bugsy laughed at first with Michael, then jerked forward from each pat, "I thought this was a promo thing for Abstergo, but I was wrong. This is much better though." Smiled, "Although I could really go for some more Fritos" He really had the munchies now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:51 pm

"Can't blame ya." He said, grinning a bit at Bugsy's desire for Fritos. "So, you work 'ere, or you one of us?" He asked, tapping his Templar ring. He then asked, "Or are you one of 'em?" He pointed at Ember for a second. Michael was considering taking his pants off, for ultimate relaxation, sincemhe did already have his shirt off. Though he felt it would make some of the others, especially the guys, a bit, well, uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiax15
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:07 pm

"yeah," he said bobbing his head to Michael's response. As Michael tapped his ring and pointed at Ember, Bugsy got confused. If he was in his right mind he would have figured it right away, but since he was high it took him a bit.

Then it all hit him. Michael was a Templar and that made Ember an assassin and if she is an assassin that must mean Marco, Daz, and Patches. Then he remembered why he was there. He needed to find out about The Carrion Crow.

After the moment of him pausing he finally snapped out of it by shaking his head "Sorry about that. I guess I must of zoned out. I am actually none of the above." He flipped out his Ipod and did the same as before. He flashed the email to Michael. "I some how got an invite by mistake."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   

Back to top Go down

Party at Abstergo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next