Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed)
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:52 am by DarkAssassin

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:40 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:11 am by Hotwire

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm by Voidmon

Share | 

Party at Abstergo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:08 pm

"OI! Wake up!" Ember groaned as one of her friends tried to pull her out of the cupboard. She had gotten so absolutely drunk off her rocker the night before, she somehow managed to squeeze her way into the top shelf of her wardrobe with a bottle of tequila in her hand.

"Did you manage to wake her up?"
"No, dude. She sleeps like the dead" Daz said with a laugh as he examined the empty bottle of vodka, and sighed. "Scream?"
"Fuck, that'll get her up." The two Assassins laughed before they made their way to the bedroom.

Patches quietly cupped his hands around his mouth, and let out an ear-piercing scream. Ember bolted up, dropped the bottle of tequila, and hit her head on the top of the cupboard.
"Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you?!"
"Dude, it's like, I dunno, seven at night?"
"Seven thirty-two to be exact" Daz added with a laugh. Ember tried to wiggle her way out of the cupboard, but only succeeded in freeing her arm from her prison.
"Guys..." Patches and Daz were literally rolling on the floor in a fit of laughter.

"What's up" Marco asked as he entered the room. The scene he witnessed was enough to make anyone hose themselves.
"Dude... Ember's... Stuck" Daz explained as best as one could when one is laughing uncontrollably. There were three large tubs of petroleum jelly lying empty at the base of the cupboard; these were emptied onto Ember and the cupboard in hopes that it would help her slide out of the cupboard.
"Ember, this is the tumble dryer all over again" Marco laughed as he grabbed Ember's arm, and yanked her out of the cupboard. Ember fell chest first onto Marco; much like girls usually do in the cheesy romance movies. "Except it took us five hours to get you out of that" Marco said softly.
"Will you two just get a bloody room?!"
"We already have one. But her and I are just friends" Marco said with a laugh before the two Assassins finally found their feet, and prepared for the party they were hosting.

Ember and her team had grown rather bored of being cooped up in Ember's quarters, so they had arranged a party on the rooftop. Ember and the two dark haired Assassins were fighting over the hair straightener, while the blond Assassin sat on the couch playing xbox. Once the three had straightened and fluffed their hair, the group set off.

"Come on, Red. It's about time you had a good time" Ember said excitedly as she and her team stormed into Red's room.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Inside of the Room, Michael layed on the couch. Drunk, asleep. He had been staying with Red ever since the Deaths of the couple. Red was just Sixteen, after all. It was obvious he had a small party and a gathering. But, no, it was, as Michael remembered, a Game. There was a board, detailed with a land of a village, some houses sprouting up. On the board also layed Di, twenty sided, along with 5 figurines on one side, six on another, close to the other figurines. There a couple crumpled beer cans, and a few nearly empty bottles. It was obvious Michael was drinking and was taking a bet - first off, he had no shirt. Second off, he wore a obnoxiously bright yellow party hat. Finally, and, a noticable one, his pants were barley on, only on around his ankles. He showed no signs of waking up in, say, 2 hours by himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:38 pm

Marco Coetzee

While Patches, Ember, and Daz dealt with Red, Marco was on his own mission.
"Awe, D and D! While that's fun and all, there's going to be one hell of a party..." Marco noticed the state the Templar was in, and couldn't help but laugh at Michael. "Ember, we taking this one too" Marco shouted to the room Ember was in.
"I'm not sure. How's he looking?"
"I dunno, he's barely even dressed."
"Well wake him up!" Marco shrugged, fetched a glass of water, and threw the water at Michael.

"Come on, dude! There's going to be some hot chicks there" Patch laughed as he thought of all the women that were going to be at the party.
"Come on!"

(Awe = A + we (When))

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Upon the warer splashing in his face, his arm immediately shoot out, propelling him off the coach somewhat. He even knocked down a couple houses on the board, laying now on figurines. He grumbled, and said, "Roll to attack..." It was more of a incoherent mumble, and he said something about a "Chicken fried ass..." He looked up, and said, "Who are you?". There was a hint of anger in his voice, but he looked around a bit, and seeing Ember, said, "Oh. I see. Picked the worst day to come 'ere..." He said, getting up. He quickly fell back on the couch, unbalanced, and asked, "So, what d'you want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:08 pm

((EDITED FOR DETAIL))

Red was lying naked under the covers of the bed in the master bedroom. Various bottles of hard liquor were scattered around the room, with loads of junk food and used dishes. He had made way more foolish bets, as he was hammered drunk and lost worse than Michael. The blinds were shut and the room was dark, too dark to see anything beyond shadowy figures until the blinds were opened. One couldn't even tell that Red was naked until the blinds were opened, and even then he had the blankets over him. Although Ember of all people could probably safely assume he was stark as the day he was born.

Red groaned and turned onto his side, still 90% asleep, and ignoring the visitors. It was painfully obvious that he was still mourning the loss of his second set of parents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:13 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember looked to Patch, and nodded. Patch laughed quality before he cupped his hands around his mouth, and let out an ear-splitting screech. The screech was quite possibly the highest pitched pigsqueal in existence, if not the loudest.
"Come on, Red. Unless you want to hear that again" Ember said with a laugh. Daz had found some decent looking clothes, and threw them onto Red's bed.
"Dude, he's so out of it! He won't last fifteen minutes."
"Well this one's up, but he won't make it either" Marco said as he pointed to Michael.
"Christ! You three get them dressed. I'll make that trick of mine." Ember raced off to the kitchen, and began cooking something.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:08 am

Michael stood up, and, flipping the bird at Ember for a few seconds, said, "I'm perfectly fine... If I remember, my Socks are under a villager's house, and my shirt..." He looked around, and, pulled his pants up at last. Finally, he looked down, under the table, and said, "There's the rascal..." He reached under the table, and pulled out a large shirt, purely black. "...Didn't I have an Undershirt? Eh." He put the shirt on, and lifted up a house on the board, and took out two socks. He put them on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:20 am

(Check out The Carrion Crows to get an idea on what the Crows look like)

Marco Coetzee

"Good on you, mate. But if you want to have any chance of making it to the end of the night, you're going to want to get some of Ember's food in you" Marco said with a laugh. "And the black shirt, well, the chicks will be all over you." Patch emerged from the room, and sat on the couch with Marco and Michael.
"Trust me, you'll be thankful that you ditched that undershirt. The girls that normally come to our parties, well, they are wild and willing to say the least."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:34 am

(Okay, everything I typed was deleted, and long story short, he grinned and said "What else would I expect out of Assassins, opened up the box with Dungeons and Dragons On it, with the words Steal this and I'll kill you on it, and, he picked up a barbarian, bard, elf archer, halfling rogue, gnome sorcerer, put them in the box, put the enemies in another section, put the housed in a nother section of the box, and the board atop other boards in the box after folding it up, and then he asked when the party was.) (Edit:I also read about the crows.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:42 pm

Red immediately opened up his eyes and lumbered up. In more ways than one, according to his morning wood. He took a few breaths and noticed the layer of sweat on his body. He had been dreaming about the events of the temple. He shook his head and vanished the thoughts from his head.

He peeled back the bed sheets, revealing everything, and sat on the side of the bed for a moment with his head resting on his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:21 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Well the party starts at around nine thirty, so I reckon we have about another hour" Ember said as she emerged from the kitchen carrying a bowl filled with food resembling chicken nuggets. "Shot" Marco said with a laugh as he grabbed a few of the nuggets, and started to eat.
"Sardines, bread, cheese, onions, and peppers. All deep-fried for extra oily goodness. Line your stomach with that, and you won't end up puking your lungs out." Ember quickly ate one of the nuggets, and went to see how Daz was doing with Red.

"Jesus, Red. Keep that shit for later" Ember said with a laugh as she caught a glimpse of Red's morning wood. "Get your arse in that shower, get dressed, and have something to eat. I suggest wearing some neon colours, or black. If you want to wear shorts, I suggest wearing skate shoes." Ember returned to Michael and Marco, and ate some more nuggets.
"We've all seen each other naked, so it's sorta natural to us. But seriously, wear something decent. Those girls will be all over you." Daz began sifting through Red's cupboard, trying to find something for Red to wear.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:59 pm

Michael quickly ate some bread, along with some cheese. He picked up a pepper, and, with out hesitation, plopped it in his mouth and chewed. "An hour... Seems a fiar amount of time to wait for some." He said, grinning. As Ember came back in, he said, "I take it he's nude?" He had a grin on his face as he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:56 pm

Red stood up and stretched. He thought about what a hot night it had been and was glad that he had been keeping up on shaving everything. On the downside he was bald as a child, but on the upside he was cooler than usual. He finished stretching and walked out into the penthouse with everyone else. He itched his balls and walked groggily into the bathroom, without even closing the door.

"What the hell am I supposed to eat?" Red said from the bathroom as he stood up, emptying his bladder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Necket
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:44 pm

Nick got out of the bathroom. He had been there for at least 5 hours."Better nothing. The cafeteria here is terrible. Moldy cheese for today's tacos. I have been there for at least 5 hours." Nick letted out a strong laugh. Today it was his last day in Abstergo, so he wanted to leave behind knowledge. "Oi, you seem like a nice person. Do me a favor and explore this people's memories could ya?" He handed him a posted with the names "William B, Arnaud. B, Charles B". He adjusted his Abstergo Eyes, and walked out of the bathroom. He walked his way to the elevator. "I am gonna miss you guys." He said to himself. "Very much." He pressed the button for the first floor, while he removed a tear from his eye.

(I am so sorry if I bothered someone by posting here. I am going now. I will really miss you guys. Part of my life will be here. Adios)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:09 am

(At first I was bored, then, I was glad:

But in the end, I am sad.

I know, you might be having rough times at school. You may be not even reading this. But, I do know - You shall not be forgotten, as a great Roleplayer.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:55 am

Red walked back out of the restroom and through the house into the kitchen. He was now flaccid, but still looked half asleep. His tan lines were obvious, where he usually wore underwear, leaving the skin on the inside of the lines flawlessly white with a few freckles, and a birth mark on his scrotum which contradicted the white.

He opened up the cupboards and sighed. "Theres Like nothing to eat." He stumbled over to the couch and nonchalantly sat comfortably on it. He had a depressed look about him. He heard them say he was naked added that they didn't want to see, but Red was too sorrowful to care. He had been living by the bottle since the mission gone awry. Which is why he didn't care. He didn't care if people saw him naked. He didn't care if they saw him hard. He didn't care if they saw his birthmark that he has been hiding since he was young. He simply didn't care. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:30 am

(Eh, forgot to mention that the bread and everything was mashed together, and deep-fried.)

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Dude's as naked as the day he was born" Daz answered as he plopped down on the couch. "Shot! Posidon's balls." Ember looked at Red, and shook her head.
"Come on, mate. Let's get you into some decent clothes" Ember said as she grabbed Red by the wrist, and dragged him off to his room.

"Let's see what we have here" Ember growled as she rummaged through the cupboard. "Perfection." Ember handed Red a black shirt, some black pants, a pair of chuck-taylors, and an Abstergo hoodie. "Look, Red, I know you miss them, but pull yourself together, mate. We've all been through the same as you. Tonight, you'll see how the Carrion Crows deal with their pain."

"Dude, check out this Animus" Patch laughed as he took a look at the Animus. Marco stood up, and examined the Animus.
"Awe, brah. This thing is in need of some serious upgrades. Meh, we can do it tomorrow."
"Shot. Yo, Grim! Hurry up!"
"Oh piss off, Patchie!"
"I love you too, Grim" Patch said with a laugh before he dropped his skateboard, and began skating around the apartment. Daz and Marco were sharing a can of lighter gas while Marco flipped through some photos on his phone. He dropped his phone, and ran to the bathroom. Daz looked at the picture, and laughed. It was a rather revealing photo of a female Assassin with her hood drawn well over her face, her right hand touching touching her right collarbone, while the thumb of her left hand was gently hooked on her thong, and her breasts exposed. Daz chuckled before he turned to Michael. "Still refuses to ask her out. Or even kiss her. It's fucking sad."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:19 pm

Red groaned as he was yanked off the couch and led back into his room. He started putting on clothes as they were handed to him. "No underwear? I'd better get laid for going to this rediculous party." Red said. He started to get a hard on just thinking about it. He hadn't cared to notice his fly was down, so his member stuck out of his pants hard as a rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:36 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Oh you'll get laid alright. That's as certain as death and taxes." Ember handed Red a messenger bag, and smiled slyly. "You'll find everything you need for tonight in that bag. These parties get crazy wild. And the girls... They're wild and willing as Patch likes to say, and hotter than hell. I've seen some really freaky shit go down. Now, let's get going, the girls are going to be all over you." Ember went to the bathroom to fix her makeup, completely unaware of Marco and his activities.

"Right, now that we're all ready, let's get going." Ember was a bright shade of pink after catching Marco in the act. Daz called Ember over, and showed her the photo. She was seriously blushing at that point, and smiled at Marco.
"Good job, Grim. Dude's gonna have to pry the ladies off of him" Patch said with a laugh as he skated past the group, and waited at the door.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Red noticed his erection and stuffed it back into his pants. He zipped up the zipper and followed the others out, carrying the bag. He was happy to know he would get laid. It seems to be the only act that can get his mind off of the events at the temple.

(What would he find in the bag?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:02 pm

Michael stood up, slightly grinning, and, as he walked towards the door, he said to Ember, "Lemme guess - He's Beatin' it before th'-" Michael coughed, after sounding very Scottish then. How long had he been in the Animus last week? He finished coughing, and, said again, "Is he beating it before the party? Did he forget where we're going?" As Michael waited at the door as he waited at the door, he let his arms lay to the side, relaxing, slouching a bit. A bulge had appeared somewhat in his pants.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Actually, he was, and it's my fault. I may have left certain photos on his phone" Ember said sheepishly as she fluffed her hair. "And that accent, if it comes on while you're at the party, just roll with it. Some of the girls go nuts for foreign accents. Now let's get going."

Ember led the group up to the rooftop, and smiled as one of the girls announced the arrival of the Carrion Crows. There was a fire lit in a rusty old barrel, a group of men huddled around a hub, an Animus hidden behind a screen, people rocking out everywhere, and a few tents scattered around the rooftop. Daz and Patches howled like wolves before they approached a group of women.
"This is how the Carrion Crows party" Ember said with a laugh as she lit a joint.
"Who's this cutie" a young woman asked as she circled Red. She looked to be around 16.
"Never mind him, who are you" another woman asked as she approached Michael. She was smiling devilishly as she looked Michael over.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Red saw the beautiful woman approach and was instantly brought back to his classic self. He said very suave in a sexy Irish accent he picked up from Joseph, "Red Wiles. Wiles by name, wild by reputation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:47 pm

Michael grinned, and said, "Ah, practical joke, asmit was originally, eh?" He chuckled a bit, and left the room.

As they approached the roof, he said, "No kiddin'... Ya lads weren' jokin'..." He didn't dare get rid of the accent now. He was taking Ember's advice. As the woman approached, he said, "Michael, named after, well, the Angel. Reason why?" He grinned, leaned closer, and said, "I can take ya to Heaven."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:50 pm

(Hey guillotine when are you going to post on my thread again? xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at Abstergo   

Back to top Go down

Party at Abstergo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next