Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» My character for ac1
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by Voidmon

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am by Hotwire

» Greetings, all
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm by blueblade95

» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

Share | 

Curses of The Precursors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:39 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Of the Demon, aye, but not the Snake. He died before the two could have a child" Ember answered as she squeezed out of the airvent. "Nice room. You know the atendee is a Templar, right? If you had shown them a ring, or a tattoo, you would have been put in a much nicer room." She noticed Michael smoking, so she lit a cigarette, and held it above her to prevent the smoke from spreading to the others. This put the cross branded into the palm of her left hand in plain view for all to see.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:45 am

"Hm." Is all Michael said, before he put the cigarette back in. He took It out, and said, "I guess the memories are glitched... It is far to be looking into an Ancestors memory, but to push to their brother... it would get rough from there. I'm sure that's why when I viewed it, some of the people would randomly shoot into the sky, then just come back down again, and go about as if not a thing happened." (Physic Glitches refrence, tally-ho!) He grinned at remebering it - he was viewing and living through a memory, when some men started launching into the air, only to return back again. "I guess It'll be better for me to View Jonathon's... a more steady path, yes..."

(Okay halfway through typing this I began thinking on what you're planning and if im correc then holy crap why did I not notice it befofre in Ember's biography.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:11 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"There's certain things best left unknown to others. Death, betrayal." Ember placed a hand on Zuko, and looked over the room. "Seen you back at Abstergo a few times. I'll have John get to work on those glitches." She felt her phone vibrate, and groaned as she read the message. "Look, I just followed you lot to have some fun, a holiday, actually. I'm not going to kill you all, so relax."

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:20 am

"Better be," He said, taking the cigarette out of his mouth for a second. "Had enough trouble in Virtual world and the Real world already." He then walked over to the window, not so large, really, and threw the cigarette out it. "Hmm. I guess it's another thing about Assassins that they live up to - hiding in plain sight." He said, putting away his gun. He was still sweating a bit - he had worn multiple layers ofnclothing for five minutes inside a warm building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:34 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Ha, a load of bull. Still sticking to those rules and such" Ember chuckled as she hopped out of the window. "You know, you remind me an awful lot of Jono, we should talk again tomorrow. By the way, dad spoke with the local Grand Master last night and managed to work some things out. Whatever equipment you want, you can use. Free." Ember smiled before she scaled the wall, and sat on the edge of the roof.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:51 am

Michael Grinned, and said, "Huh." He walked back towards the chair, and took of his Kevlar armor. "Any equipment? For free?" He said to himself, to which he added, "It's practically like pulling Moon with Nine wishes from the Deck of Many things, along with Throne... God, I hoped nobody heard that..." Michael did not realise it, but his most wildest D&D Fantasy spilled out of his mouth just then. To him, Throne was one of the best, since it immediatley makes the player wealthy, more charismic, and own a small castle. "Bah, since I'm probably likely not going to sleep and just drink coffee all night long, I'll just take this off." He said, throwing his undershirt towards the piles of clothes he had accomodated on the bed that was not being used. Now all he had one were Jeans and Combat boots - closest he could get tofeeling free without making an awkward situation.

(EDIT: Gem is actually the card you can recieve that grants a small fortune. Edit it in with your imagination somewhere, or something.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:21 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember sat on the roof, and had a joint as she flicked through some footage on her phone taken from her time in the Animus.

"Here's some of the footage taken from Satan's memories, it should explain everything" Ember explained as she threw a disk at Michael. "See you tomorrow..." Ember blushed slightly before she leapt out of the window, and raced back to her room to get some more time in with the Animus.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:49 am

Michael barley caught the Disk, and held it in his palm fingerly so. "Hm. Let's plug it in..." He reached into his sports bag, and rummaged around, until he found a laptop - a Mac, to be exact. "Does it work... yeah, it works..." He said, turning it on, sitting on his bed aswell. He then plugged the Disk in, and pulled up what came with it - all he knew, was that it was going to be a bit wild. "Alright, let's start it up." And so he did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:11 am

While Muchael was distracted by the video, Red saw this as his chance to sneak out. He never actually fell asleep, so he watched that scene unfold. He wanted a few words in with this assassin. It would be his judgement if she was worth killing. If it was true that her father has pull with a grand master with one phone call, she might be worth much more to keep alive.

Red snuck out the front door as quietly as he could, which wasn't hard considering his light attire of boxer briefs and a t shirt were perfect for stealth. He slowly and carefully shut the door and used the amount of footsteps he heard after the assassin had left to calculate her room.

He knocked on her door, hoping she would open up soon. It was cold outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:24 am

Abstergo disk

"Project Lucifer. Sample 23. Classified.
Cross-reference: Templar/Shay/Butcher.
Searching...
Video found...
Now loading...

The scenes of every encounter between Elizabeth Shay, and Jonathon Butcher played out on the screen. Their meeting at her wedding to Samuel. Her rescue from a Templar facility at Kingston, all thanks to the Butcher brothers. Their meeting shortly before Shay joined the Templar. And every encounter since then.

"End of recorded genetic memories. Now loading data concerning Ember Shay...

Ember Shay
Daughter of the current Grand Master of the British rite of the Templar Order.
Raised by British Assassins.
End of file..."

Ember's voice echoed from the speaker,  "Do you understand now? Elizabeth Shay, Satan. She was one of you. She was a Templar. I may be an Assassin, but I am also one of you. Elizabeth and Jonathon, as far as I know, were good friends."

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember drew her hood, and made sure that her gun was loaded before she made her way to the door.
"What do you want, Red" Ember asked as she opened the door, and looked down at the teenager. Her eyes were red from the joint she was smoking, and she looked over Red as she took another toke. "Come inside, 'less you want your balls to fall off in this cold."

Last edited by Voidmon on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:29 am

Red walked inside and rubbed his arms to warm up. "Just wanted to talk. You seem interested in this precursor site... I don't think it's fair for you to follow me there. I know your father is powerful, but I worked too hard for this information to fall into the Assassins hands. I've been in the Animus as Joseph Wiles, I've heard straight from Master Cormac the harm you will do with it." He tried to find a spot to sit down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:31 am

(I need some claroficatikn since I cnat realyr tel what it meant rifght nownd im fgoing to slep now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:51 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"This should fit you" Ember said as she tossed Red an Abstergo employee hoodie. "I'm not here on Assassin business. I just needed to get away from Abstergo for a while." Ember turned down the volume on her laptop, which had been playing Slipknot at a near deafening volume, and pulled up a chair for Red. She held out her left hand, and showed Red the Templar cross branded into the palm of her hand. "I've had experience with these temples before. I can help."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:58 am

Red caught the Hoodie and slipped it on. It came down to just above his waist, but warmed him up. Then he sat down in the chair she had pulled up. "I don't know... how do I know if I can trust you? You've infiltrated Abstergo so you've obviously lied to us before." Red looked down and realized the major tan line he had. He was white a few inches above his knees and all the way up, but below that he had a good tan. He itched the back of his black hair and squinted his blue eyes waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:17 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"I didn't infiltrate Abstergo, I just arrived and my room was ready for me. I have never lied to any of you, so you can trust me. Besides, I work for both sides" Ember explained as she sat on the couch and looked at Zuko as the bearded dragon ate some crickets. "If you have any doubts, or concerns, you can contact the British Templar rite. Or I can ring them up for you now, and you can speak to the Grand Master himself."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:22 am

"I'd rather not." he sighed. "I suppose I can trust you enough not to stab me in the back. Everyone else will simply not shoot you because your father is an important Templar." Red got up to stretch, yawn, and itch his butt cheeck. "But I still don't like you." He said, half yawning still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:39 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"I didn't expect you to" Elizabeth chuckled as she fixed a silencer to her gun, aimed in Red's direction, and fired. "You're welcome" Ember said calmly as she grabbed the dead snake from about a foot beside Red, and threw it out of the window. "And let's not te whtellanyone who my father is. Alright? It's just you and Michael who know."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:41 am

"I don't think you understand. It's the only thing that will stop my... Er... guardians from not killing you." He looked at the dead snake and silently complimented her aim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:04 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Ugh, alright. Suppose I should introduce myself, and explain everything in person." Ember grabbed Zuko, and allowed the reptile the climb up onto her shoulder. Ember grabbed her laptop, and made for the door. Her gun remained holstered to her thigh. "I'll also make a few upgrades to your Animus if you have it here" Ember said as she drew the hood of her black Resident Evil hoodie.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:39 am

For some odd reason Red began to get excited. He crossed his legs hoping she wouldn't notice. "I'm not in a hurry." He shrugged his shoulders. "What kind of upgrades are we talking about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:28 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Would you like some privacy" Ember chuckled as she pointed to Red's groin. "A trick one of my exs used to use, was he would carry a messenger bag around with him. Then when he had a boner, he'd just use his bag to hide it. Just some advice for future reference." Ember turned to her Animus resting in the corner of the room. "I work alone, which means I don't have someone to run the Animus while I'm inside. This bad boy has been coded by myself to kick me out after a specified period of time, or in the event of an emergency. I can also grant you access to the more mature mememories of a sensual nature. I suggest finding an ancestor in the early eighteenth century if you want to enjoy that feature."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:38 pm

Red knew there was no use trying to hide it at this point and stood up. "I'll uh... keep that in mind. Those animus tweaks sound great. I'd love to have them on mine. Im sure we brought it in the Jaguar." He still felt awkward and held his hands over his package in an attempt to cover up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:12 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Honestly, Red, I've been around guys like you before. It's only natural." Ember looked out the window, and grabbed some of her belongings. "I'll be outside. Take your time. There's a Kenway memory loaded on the Animus, use it if you want" Ember said before she made her way outside, and had a cigarette while occasionally having some lighter-gas.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:17 pm

Red was tempted to try the animus. It sounded like fun, or at least she made it seem that way. He stripped of his remaining clothing and logged into the Animus. "This had better be good." He said as he was plunged into the world of a Kenway.

Fifteen minutes later, Red emerged from the room clothed once again in his own t shirt and underwear. He sat down in a chair outside the window. "That was amazing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:40 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Figured you would enjoy it" Elizabeth said with a laugh. She sat on the floor, pulled her knees to her chest, and rested her head on her arms as they wrapped around her knees. "Holy shit!" Ember just sat there for a minute or two as she came down from her high. "Should we get going" Ember asked as she finally rose to her feet.

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   

Back to top Go down

Curses of The Precursors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next