Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 am by Hotwire

» My character for ac1
Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:43 pm by blueblade95

» Greetings, all
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:56 pm by blueblade95

» Stone cold (closed)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:56 pm by Voidmon

» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am by Voidmon

Share | 

Curses of The Precursors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember raised her visor, and looked at the driver.
"Sweet ride" Ember chuckled. Not only was she the splitting image of her ancestor, but her voice sounded exactly the same. "There's cops trapping just around the corner. Thought I'd warn you." Ember lowered the visor, and nodded at the driver before she took off. The deafening roar of the engine was her gift to the Templars.

"348 Miles per hour?! Christ, but that's one hell of a rush" Ember laughed as she arrived at the airport. She sat on the right wing of the jet, and had a joint as some men loaded her new bike into the hold. Ember took Zuko out of her pocket, and looked up at the stars while the bearded dragon perched itself on her shoulder.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:24 pm

James skeptically rolled the window up and drove at a regular speed down the road until he approached the rear gate onto the runway. He stopped at the security gate and the guard came by. James rolled the window down and showed the tattoo on the back of his hand to the guard. He nodded and pressed the button to open the gate.

The gate slowly opened and James drove slowly up to the cargo plane which would be taking them to Canada. The rear ramp was down, and he pulled the car into it. The Templars got out, and Maggie secured the car down. The ramp closed up and James told the pilot he can start the engines. It was beginning to dawn Sunlight outside.

The plane engines sped to life, as it was an older model of aircraft with propellers. It was large, able to carry 2 automobiles. But it only had to carry one, which gave room for the passengers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Michael leaned forward a bit, and said, to James, "Listen - do not be suprised if you see her again. I've seen her before... sort of." He hunched a bit farther, and said, "Listen - In the Animus, I've seen her face. The face of a outlaw... the face of a Demon. That, or I've been in the Animus too long." He sat back, and took a pistol out of the weapons bag, where the then stashed it in his overalls pocket, after making sure it was loaded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:32 pm

As James opened the door for Michael to get out of the car, while they began to takeoff (the car is in the plane so it'd be more comfortable out of it), he responded. "Think she is an assassin? I saw her in the parking garage."

Red sat down against the wall of the plane and cleaned his gun. Maggie sat in the Co pilot seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:41 pm

As Michael stepped out of the car - his legs practically thanking him -he said, "Would believe so. She was in the parking garage, and when I looked back, I could've sworn i saw her for a few seconds, tops, at one time. Plus, she was the one who stopped us." He added, stretching a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:43 pm

"All true." He announced in a loud voice, "If you see her again, shoot first and ask questions later."

The plane began to make its way down the runway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Get me there" Ember said coldly as she handed the pilot a piece of paper. He simply nodded, and did as he was told. Ember threw her bags on a chair, pulled out a laptop, and got to work. She was busy writing biographies of the people she encountered in the Animus. One of the woman approached her with a silver tankard.
"Malibu and ice-tea peach?"
"Aye, thanks, Rose. Bring me that bottle of Mount Gay."
"Yes, miss Shay." Ember looked at the tankard, and smiled. Engraved in the silver, was Thatch's colours, and one simple sentence. "In a world without gold, we might've been heroes." Ember decided to have a bit of fun, so she hacked any audio system she could pick up in the plane of the Templars she was following.

"Thank you for flying air Templar. We hope you enjoy your flight. Red, if your balls feel cold, check your pants. Nobody wants a repeat of that incident, seeing your junk just chilling in the open, not a pleasant sight. Seriously, how do you not notice something like that?!"

After her message to the Templars, Ember rooted through some folders on her laptop, and returned to her work. She missed her Animus back at Abstergo Entertainment.

Last edited by Voidmon on Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Michael accusingly pointed, with boths hands, at the speakers. "I knew it. So, shoot to kill, or shoot to almost kill, and to spread the message?" He asked to James, whilist he himself fought the urge to flip the bird to all of the cameras in the plane, if there were any. He then lowered his arms, and took his wrench and sports bag out of the car. He picked up the wrench, and rested it on his right shoulder. "We driving there? I'm mainly just holding this so I'm used to the weight."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Red just laughed and scratched the back of his head. "Eh. It happens." He blushed. He finished cleaning his gun and stood up.

James responded to Michael, "We have a mission. She is in the way. All I care about is that ring, so if she continues to interupt, she is silenced for good."

The plane lifted up off the runway and into the air. Steadily rising.

Maggie turned her head and said, "She had better hope I don't see her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Michael nodded - shoot to kill. The ring, though, must be extremely important - likely an artifact from the Ones before. As Red said 'It happens' Michael chuckled a bit, and said, "Hate to be the one agreeing with an assassin, but you should be able to feel the cold down there." He then took the wrench off his shoulders, and slowly tossed it from hand to hand. He slipped up once, but he did catch it before it hit the ground. "Do you ever get that feeling," he said to nobody in particular, "that when you mess something up - drop something, skip a step, narrowly catch a falling object - do you ever have that Rollercoaster feeling? Like - as if you're falling, and all you can think is 'Oh God, this is how it ends'? Especially skipping a stair by accident, or losing your balance in the shower."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:53 pm

"No...? And hey all I was wearing was shorts, it was cold anyway." Red responded.

James just laughed and said, "Cant say that I have."

Maggie didn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:15 am

Michael sighed quietly, and then, asking James, said, "I take we're driving the closest we can?" He then made a straight face, and asked, "...and, where is the Ring located, really? In a cave, or something? Buried in the ground near a landmark?" He groaned, then said, "Great - I realised you won't be able to tell me here since she's likely listening in on us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:32 am

James nodded and grabbed a piece of paper and pencil from his laptop bag. He wrote down on the paper:

"An island off the east coast of Canada, which is a precursor temple. It looks like a regular island on top due to sand and tree build up."

He helderly the paper up. Red also read it and said aloud. "Joseph went there in his glory days in his thirties. His most active and dutiful time as a Templar Knight. I know how to get in. And everything is there. He didn't disrupt anything, after hearing from Master Cormac about what happened in Lisbon, and Haiti. But it turned out to be something different."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:50 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember smiled as the jet touched down on the tarmac. She quickly grabbed her bags, and Zuko, and left the jet. Since it was her father's jet, they had to pull into a Templar hangar. Ember groaned as she lit a cigarette, threw her skateboard to the floor, and proceeded to shred the hangar until Red and the rest of the Templars arrived.

"Miss Shay, another gift from your father. He urges you to reconsider his offer." Ember looked to the brand new bike, and smiled. "Get me some more helmets, I think it's only fair that I share this experience with the others. And bring out the bike I used the last time I went to Oak Island." The woman arrived a few minutes later carrying some helmets. "Thank. Make sure this finds its way to the British rite" Ember said as she handed a letter to the woman before she returned to her skating.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:54 am

The Templar plane touched down on the eastern coast of Canada. A few miles from the waterfront, the plane landed smoothly on the tar. The Templars grabbed their pistols and weapons and put their Kevlar vests on under their shirts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:57 am

Somehow, Michael managed to get his Kevlar on, but he did have to unbutton his Overalls. He buttoned them back up, and said, "Still didn't answer my question, though." This was directed to James. He followed it up, by saying, "Do we drive as close as we can, or just walk?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:04 am

James took the piece of paper and wrote:

"Boat meeting us on coast tomorrow." He showed the piece of paper to Michael and everyone got in the Jaguar.

Maggie said aloud, "It's about 9PM Eastern Standard Time, so we are staying in a hotel tonight. There is a nice one off the coast a bit."

And with that, the ramp loweredslowly until it hit the ground. The Jaguar reversed quickly off of it and sped away off of the airstrip. The area was rural and hardly had any buildings. It was a nice night, and the temperature was perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:13 am

As they pulled up towards the hotel. Michael immediatley said, "I'll watch first. If nobody wants to take second shift, I'll take it aswell." Michael was slightly paranoid - this was a big deal. His ancestor, Damian, had seen the power of the temples - and Michael did not want to replay it in real life. God, the news reports... Possible widespread panic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:19 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Well, let's see to it that they get to the hotel safely" Ember chuckled before she pulled on her helmet, climbed onto the Dodge Tomahawk, and raced after the Templars.

"And I thought the Hayabusa was fast" Ember chuckled as she pulled up to the hotel. She placed Zuko on her shoulder, and sat on the floor at the front of the hotel.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:23 am

The hotel was a small inn that wasn't paid much attention to. They paid for a room with two beds and unloaded the bags into it.

"This will do fine. Red can sleep on the couch. Michael wanted the first shift so you can wake me up when you're done Michael." James said as he laid down next to Maggie on the bed and nearly immediately passed out.

Red was up and couldn't quite sleep. He kept thinking about the animus and his ancestor Joseph. He had become quite the Templar Knight. An excellent marksman. Red hoped that the bleeding effect helped improve his own accuracy. He laid on the couch with his eyes open, thinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:32 am

Michael nodded over at James's direction, and pulled out his gun. He pulled up a chair from the corner, and had it facing the front. He sat in the chair, and slouched a bit - he also put on the silencer he slipped into his pockets from before. "Red, if you can't sleep, keep an eye and ear on the vents. You can never predict an Assassin." He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a pack od cigarettes - risky for an older person, yes, but not so bad... yet. For all he knew, in five, six or seven years, they'd already have 3D Printed Organs, including lungs. He then pulled out a lighter, cupped his hands around the front of the cigarette, and lit it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:35 am

"Will do." Red said as he undid his belt and stripped off his pants and button up. He laid there in his black boxer briefs, white t shirt, and Kevlar vest. Now feeling much more comfortable, he slipped his gun under his pillow and went to sleep.

James turned over onto his side. Maggie finally fell asleep on her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:40 am

"Bah, this is gettin' extremely hot now..." He said, suddenly sounding terribly scottish - why did he randomlt grow an accent when he was annoyed? Eh. He waited a few seconds, then he started to undress a bit - he took off his overalls, and considered removing the gray longsleeved shirt he had on for a split second - yeah. He removed it, leaving himself in his undershirt, jeans, and combat boots. Lifting heavy equipment had payed off for Michael - he had obvious muscles, normally gained by lifting weights. He quicmly put his Kevlar back on over his undershirt, and took his position back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:50 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Room for one" Ember said coldly as she put her helmet on the desk.
"Will that be cash, or card?" Ember removed her glove, and flashed the cross branded into the palm of her left hand to the atendee. The atendee nodded, and handed Ember the keys. "May the Father of Understanding Guide Us."
"Whatever" Ember growled as she drew her hood, and stormed off down the hall.

Ember was busy checking some emails on her phone when she heard an eerily familiar voice. She quickly threw her bags into her room, and found her way into the airvent of the Templars room.
"J-J-Jonathon Butcher? No, you're shorter than he was." Ember eyed Michael cautiously before she knocked off the vent guard, and whistled to attract Michael's attention. She pulled a plain white mask from her bag, held it over her face briefly before she returned the mask to her bag, and smiled. If this man truly was a descendent of Jonathon Butcher, he would have realised what the mask had meant.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:58 am

Michael abruptly stood, facing her - then he saw the mask. He clutched his head for a second - intertwined memories... he made a mental note to start staying in the Animus for a shorter amount of time. "Unbelievable..." He said, looking at her. Something made him not draw his gun. "...the sessions... the exact voice... the mask..." He scratched at his beard for a second, and said, "So, I take it I am correct, then. A descendant of The Demon and The Snake." He grinned a bit, and said, "Odd, to me - our two ancestors, both met on unfriendly grounds... now history repeats again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   

Back to top Go down

Curses of The Precursors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next