Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Curses of The Precursors

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:45 am

Michael sighed, harder this time. He entered the kitchen, and took out two oranges and a banana. He then walked back into the room, placed the two pranges on the table, then the banana on the top middle. He pointed at the piece of art he created, and said, "What does that look like to you? Because yours is showing." He hoped that this very obvious representation was enough, cause he was this close to just saying it.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:48 am

Red gave a clueless look. "A fruit bowl? You're acting strange for a tech guy." He continued watching TV. Thinking that Michael was a bit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:53 am

Michael threw himself on the couch now, making a few pillows hop up and fall back down. "Fine. Just, fine." He sat up, after a small series of grunts of anger, and then said, "Your groin is showing. Your pelvis. The baby-maker. The thing you were shot out of, and put in to where you came out of." He then lifted his arm, waving a pillow off of it.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:58 am

Red sat up immediately and pulled his shorts legs down to cover up. He turned the color of his nickname and regretted his lazy choice of just wearing shorts. "You could have said that from the beginning." He told Michael.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:10 am

"Wanted to see if you understood blatantly obvious code. Not understandong such obvious code could lead to critical failure in the possible future." He picked up the orange, and said, "Take it there are, say, four Assassins guarding a room. You just found the Assassins were there." He picked up the banana, and said, "Now, let's say whomever you are with says to take down the Orange, since that one had that roundness of one. They then say they the say that they'll take down the Banana, since they are taller." As he said each fruits namd, he lifted them and shook them. He continued, and said, "But, you being so confused, look around for a literal orange, while your friend charges towards the taller fellow, only to get beaten up by the other Assassin, soonly the other two thanks to your friend's screams of pain and pure agony." He then put down the orange, and said, "Or, you could have learned code, and then," He peeled the banana, and took a bite out of it. When he finished chewing, he said, "your partner or friend would live, aswell as you."
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:15 am

"Well it would be extremely obvious at that point." He said. "A minute ago we werent talking about assassins either." He continued.

"it's about ten o clock at night. Whenever you guys want to go to sleep you can. There are blankets and pillows behind the couch." James said, closing his laptop. "I'm going to sleep." And with that he retired into the master bedroom with Maggie, who had finished her packing for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:25 pm

"Well, that's when I leave, for now." Said Michael. He stood up, and picked up his sports bag. "Just remember to call me - here's my number, and, if you call - It wpuld definetley wake me up, since i usually sleep in till, like, two in the afternoon." When he finished talking, he handed Red a slip of paper with a number on it (not tyoing the number since im not that creative) and left the room, and headed towards his, walking down the hallway. When he arrived, he threw himself down on the couch, covering himself in a blanket that was already on there.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Red said, "Will do." And took the piece of paper. He found a comfortable position on the couch, which was just as revealing as his prior position, and turned off the TV. James came out of the room, flicked off the lights and retreated once more, closing the door behind him.

The next morning, James and Maggie woke up at 3:30 sharp to get ready. At 4, James woke up Red and told him to take a shower and get ready. He lumbered onto his feet and got into the bathroom. He started the shower, dropped his shorts and got in, forgetting to grab clothes or a towel, and leaving the door open.

James sat on the couch, in hisblack tuxedo with a red tie, and picked up the phone to call Michael. He typed in the number on the slip and the phone began to ring. He glanced over to the bathroom and saw a naked Red in his view from the front room. He glanced away and thought, "The bleeding effect must transfer more than fighting capabilities. He acts more like Joseph every day. And I never realized the bathroom was so open to the front room without the door closed." He focused on the phone after he heard the ringing stop. He said aloud, "Time to come over to our room. We are almost ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:23 pm

As he picked up the phone, he didn't say anything, but he heard the familiar voice of James. "Yeah, yeah... I'll... I'll be over there soon." He hung up, and put his phone on the table. Now, to change into the clothes his roommate kindly laid out - he took a short, five minute shower first, and then put on the clothes. Two pairs of socks. Work boots. Brown overalls, a undershirt, long-sleeved gray shirt, and a Abstergo Entertainment shirt, pure black, woth the small logo in the top right. He then out his leather gloves on, and got two scarfs out - one black, one gray. He was used to living in warmer areas - the cold had been a drastic change. He picked up his sports bag, and left to their room, where he knocked on their door. Hopefully, the airpot's security is fine with flashlights, batteries, and a few wrenches.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Maggie had finished packing in the morning, she made an extra bag with four pistols, ten clips of ammunition, ear pieces for everyone, security batons, tazers, knives, Kevlar vests, flashlights, light sticks, rope, and canned food to last a week. She threw the bag next to Red, James, and her own personal bags.

James answered the door, just as he was putting his ear piece in. It looked like a regular Bluetooth ear piece but worked as a long term, long range communication device. "Come on in, and put this on." He handed the man an ear piece. "It's for staying in touch."

Maggie came out of the room in her Abstergo security uniform, with her Kevlar vest on and all. Her gun was holstered on her side and her baton was on the adjacent hip. Red was still in the shower taking his time.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:13 pm

(Heyo, gonna jump in here, if it's okay with you two, since this looks pretty epic. Also, Ember's app has been edited)

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember had been working at Abstergo for a few months. She had been wiping any trace of her ancestor, Elizabeth Shay, and the Vault, from the subject 17 samples. She had been reading the same line of code for the past hour.
"Fuck no. I need a break. Come on, Zuko, let's go get some air." Ember grabbed the bearded dragon, and made her way to the rooftop.

Ember pulled out a pack of cigarettes, and pulled out a joint she had rolled earlier.
"A beautiful night. Wouldn't you agree, Zuzu" Ember asked as lit the joint. Zuko was perched proudly on Ember's shoulder, looking up at the moon. "Right, you do that. I'll just see what's going on with the rest of the private projects" Ember chuckled as she pulled a phone from her hoodie pocket. There were a few private projects that were currently being worked on. Most of them were performed in small groups, but Ember worked on her own. Thanks to a few tweaks she had made to her Animus, she would be kicked out after two hours. "Seems like Red is doing fine" Ember laughed as she took another toke whilst watch the security feed. "And his results aren't too bad either. Oh?! It seems like the lad is going on a trip? I think it only fair that we tag along." Ember finished her joint, pulled a vial of poppers from her pocket, and inhaled the substance. It was at that point that John arrived.
"You look just like Elizabeth" John chuckled as he lit a cigarette.
"Aye, you'd know that, John, what with you being the Sage and all. Look, I'm going on a trip so I'll need you to take over for me."
"No problem. I'll see you when you get back, Grim" John said with a chuckle.
"Oh piss off" Ember laughed as she flipped John the bird.

"They're going to get themselves caught if the keep dressing up like that" Ember whispered to Zuko as she sat on the couch, bags beside her as she watched the security feed. Ember reset the cameras to their original settings, and switched to the Ant Crusher game on her phone. She couldn't help but smile as the bearded dragon beat its own high-score. Ember was ready to move the second she saw the group of Templars exit the room.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:19 pm

(Well of course you can join. This will be plenty epic. I'm sure she saw more than she bargained for on the security feed xD)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:28 pm

As Michael put the earpiece on, he asked James, "So, when do we leave?" He finished putting the earpiece on, and couldn't help but stretch a bit in his clothes and yawn. He was so used to waking up much later than this. "And, if you don't mind, but - since we have, well, weapons, I assume we are taking a private flight?" He said, signyfying the Kevlar armor, along with the Ammunition and Guns.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:37 pm

"We leave as soon as Joseph is done making a fool of himself." He laughed, putting emphasis on calling him Jospeh, and looked over to the bathroom. The shower had stopped and Red carelessly walked, in his birthday suit, over to the cabinet and grabbed a towel to dry off. He paid no attention to the cameras,or anyone watching. He was still half asleep by the looks of it. He hadn't even noticed the door was still open yet.

"We have a private flight in a cargo plane heading to Eastern Canada. Security won't give us trouble. We called in sick for one of the guards, and his replacement is one of our guys. Once we leave, we are loading into the Jaguar in the parking garage and heading out." Maggie added. "I'm the brains behind this operation." She said.

"I wouldn't quite call you the brain. That was my plan, you just enacted it. So you're more of the arms." James retorted, smiling jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Come on, Zuko, let's get going" Ember said with a sigh before she put the bearded dragon in the pocket of her bike jacket. She put in one of her earphones, and listened to some songs by bring me the horizon as she made her way down to the parking.

"Where's my bloody bike?!" Ember looked around for her neon-green Kawasaki ninja, and smiled when she saw a brand new Suzuki Hayabusa where her bike used to be. "Thanks, Dad" Ember chuckled as she tore off the ribbon, placed her helmet on the handlebars, and climbed onto her new black bike. She had a quick smoke as she waited for the group of Templars to arrive.

Last edited by Voidmon on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:57 pm

"Well, I'm game." He said, started to wrap the black scarf up aroun his mouth, as a old gas mask, one could say. Though, he pulled it down, and said, "Let's head on out, then, whenever Red here decides to stray from what he started out with." He added, with a grin. "Well, I'll wait outside the building, then." He pulled the scar over his mouth and nose, and covered the gray scarf in a familiar manner. He left the room, and left down the elevator... 27... 24... 20... 16... 12.... 8.... 5.... 3... 1. He exited the elevator, and walked through the lobby, heading towards the doors, where he walked out of, and started to wait outside.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:01 pm

Red was finally finished getting ready. He wore a white button up, blue tie, black slacks, a black leather belt, and black dress shoes. He rolled up the sleeves on his button up, and parted his short black hair. His blue tie made his blue eyes pop.

He gtabbed his bag and met everyone else outside. James carried the weapons bag and his own bag. Maggie had her bag and the laptop bag. They went down the elevator, and a few minutes later they headed for the Jaguar in the parking garage, telling Michael to follow.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Michael followed quickly, and sat in the backseat - Simple manners. "So, where is the Cargo Plane located?" He asked, halfly muffled, but he pulled the scarfs down. He rummaged in his bag, and pulled out a large wrench - longer than most people's Forearms. "This wrench is used for two things - Fixing, and breaking. It fixes larger items, screws larger bolts, yes - but also breaks bones, if smashed down on them hard enough." He said this calmly, as if it was an everyday thing to discuss and do.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

Upon seeing the group of Templars exit the elevator, Ember quickly cast her cigarette aside, and pulled on her helmet. She couldn't help but laugh as the roar of the brand new Hayabusa flooded the garage.
"Grim, try not to draw too much attention to yourself. Remember, this isn't one of your games."
"Don't worry, John. I'll keep a low profile." Ember revved her bike, and laughed as she heard John disconnect. She pulled down the visor, and shifted into gear as she saw the last of the Templars arrive. "I love this song" Ember chuckled as Football season is over by Bring me the horizon blared through her earphones. Speed did something to Ember, and with a bike like the Suzuki Hayabusa, she was going to love every second of the ride.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:26 pm

James got in the drivers seat, Maggie was in the passenger, and Red got into the back with Michael. "It's down the road in a major airport. We are taking a few backroads there for speed, and hopefully we done have complications."

Maggie put the bag of weapons in the backseat, grabbing a pistol for her and James. Red grabbed a pistol for himself and checked if it was loaded. It was, and hetucked it into the back of his pants. He looked like he knew what he was doing.

James turned on the brand new Jaguar, and it roared to life. He reared out of the parking spot, jerk in the passengers around. He hit the gas and sped out of the parking garage, down a few floors, and hit the street. The engine roared and the car continued speeding.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:38 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Let's do this" Ember laughed as she revved her bike, and shot off. She hadn't had her fill of speed yet, but when she hit the road, everything would change. Ember tried to stay a few meters behind the Jaguar at all times so she wouldn't give herself away. "Oh my God! This is amazing" Ember squealed as she picked up some speed. If she caught the Templars at a traffic light, she would just rev as if she wanted a race. Besides, she had been careful, so the Templars probably wouldn't know of her affiliation.
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:44 pm

As they neared the halfway point, James slower down steadily in the middle of the road, and put on his hazards. "Is something wrong?" Red asked.

"Just making sure we aren't being followed." James responded. The other cars in the street honked their horn and went around them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:48 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember noticed the Jaguar had stopped in the middle of the road, so she sped past them before turning around, and stopping by the drivers side. She made a gesture for the driver to lower his window as she eyed the car. While she loved her bikes, she did appreciate the beauty of cars, and the Jaguar was always a good-looking car.

Last edited by Voidmon on Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum
Sakoal

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:51 pm

James rolled the window down, as Red moved the gun bag to behind the drivers seat.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:56 pm

As Michael was peeking past Jame's head, he could have sworn... No, no, he must have been in the Animus for too long... surely that was it. He pulled out his cell-phone, and began checking certain things - emails, texts, so forth. He was starting to get uncomfortable - he was so hunched over and tall xompared to everybody else, he felt like Buddy from Elf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Curses of The Precursors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Curses of The Precursors
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed RPG Forum :: Modern Times :: RPG'S-
Jump to: