Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Today at 4:54 pm by AvaAssassin

» The darkness (closed)
Wed May 17, 2017 2:22 pm by Voidmon

» The Vampire's Rise
Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm by Voidmon

» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Thu May 11, 2017 4:18 pm by Voidmon

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Sun May 07, 2017 6:40 pm by AvaAssassin

Share | 

Curses of The Precursors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:13 pm

"You can come with us." James said. He turned to Michael and chuckled, saying, "Great, if he knows, half of Abstergo probably knows. I wouldn't be surprised if Sigma Team made it out here."

Everyone got comfortable on the luxurious ship. Red lounged on the leather couch and enjoyed a fruity drink from the refrigerator. James read up on how to run the ships motor, and Maggie was keeping watch and enjoying the view alongside James.

"We will leave momentarily." James announced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Michael stood at the front of the ship, holding onto the railing with both his hands. It was a bit cold, though, so he walked into the room red was, and sat the end of the couch, farthest from Red. First world problems., Thought Michael with a small grin. "Ever been on an actual mission?" He asked Red, turning towards him slightly. Michael had not been on any big ones so far - simple information steals, simple hacks, etc., and - by far the hardest in his view - was to do an old fashioned Briefcase swap... in surveyed Assassin territory, where Michael was soon attacked after the swap. We can just say safely that they sustained minor injuries, at the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:30 pm

Red thought for a moment. "This is basically my first. Although I've been training my whole life. It's not as crazy as I thought it'd be. I'm glad that my search as Joseph turned up with good results." He smiled and inhaled. He exhaled and sounded like a sigh. "The air is fresh here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Awesome." Ember grabbed her bags and quickly found a place to sit. "This is going to one hell of an adventure" Ember laughed as she pulled Zuko from her pocket, and fed the bearded dragon while she ate some Reese's penut butter cups. After some time, she decided she should change into some decent clothes for the adventure.

"Did I miss anything" Ember asked as she joined the group. An Assassin on a Templar ship. At least she didn't look the part of an Assassin. She wore simple black skinnies, black boots, and a black hoodie over what looked to be a... well, it couldn't be seen.

Last edited by Voidmon on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:39 pm

"Not much," said Michael, as Ember entered the room. "Know what - I truly find this weird. Ship full of Templars, an Assassin, and our families," He said, pointing at him and Ember. "Go back quite some time." He sighed, and then said, "Can't wait to fond another ancestor myself, honestly. Wonder what'll be next," he said, wondering, Greece? Russia? Possibly Feudal Japan? Doubt the last one highly, though..." He added with not so much of a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:44 pm

"No. I'm glad you found a spot to get changed. That could have been awkward." Red smirked, half kidding. He repositioned himself, putting his hands behind his head and crossing his legs. His combat uniform still looked like that of a professional, and his vest still had various weapons on it.

Red turned to Michael. "We probably have Ancestors who know one another too. Joseph Wiles was quite the legend... although he started out as nothing more than a young Templar Knight with hardly any hair on his nuts, he shaped into quite the leader and hunter. After all, he had a guild of mercenary under his control, a French warship he captured, with sixty cannons... I don't think I need to go on. Perhaps I'll see your ancestors on my next play through."

The Profane started moving, and it deadly gained faster speed. From the top of the yacht, James announced over intercom, "Thank you for traveling Sea Templar. We are now making way to Precursor Island. If you have any questions, see Captain James Weston. Red, if you feel a breeze, check your pants." He said this all in the same tone The Assassin did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:00 am

"Maybe." He said, not so sure. "If you do meet Jonathon, or, hells, Damian, you'd have to have been in New York or Florida. Florida for Jonathon, New York for Damian. After all, yours is in colonial times." He grinned at Jame's comment, and then said, "He does have a point aswell - check your pants every few minutes or so. I understand, sure, it's comfortable as hell - I don't even wear any pieces of clothing when I'm home, sorry for the Mental image - but, 'less you're challenging Alpha Males Millions of years ago, I won't leave it out." He chuckled lightly, and said, "Well, since we're almost there, thought I'll recommend this." He shifted closer to Red, and said, "Stay away from the beams of light. They will make you combust spontaneously, and disintegrate every single molecule that passes through it, and I am sure you need arms, legs, and a head."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:05 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Truth, yet the Shays and the Butchers didn't just know each other on business terms. They were close friends at one point. I think Liz spent more time around the Butchers than she did with Kenway." Ember chuckled as she looked at a picture of the pirates.

Ember was laughing uncontrollably at what James had said to Red. "Please, Red. My eyes are still burning from the last time." She assumed Michael was talking about the temple, so she added her own two cents worth. "Just be careful, and try not to touch anything. I've been in a temple before and..."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:11 am

"This one's different." Red interrupted. "I've seen it, through Joseph. It's not like what Master Cormac described in Lisbon, or the other one in North America. It's more like.... a bunker to keep the ring safe. Joseph aquired the ring, and somehow it, or someone, drew him to the island. It was all out of order and dead when he arrived. When he replaced the ring, it was all lit up, and the site activated. He was able to get out without any trouble, but what he saw was... strange. I can't explain."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:49 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember snapped out of her state, and shakily pulled her laptop from her bag.
"So you know this temple well enough not to cause an incident? Right?" She managed to find the folder she was looking for, and added a new document. "I don't want a repeat of last time." Zuko climbed up onto her shoulder, and made his way under Ember's hoodie for warmth. "You said he saw something strange, yet you can't describe it. Would you perhaps be able to tell me if it was a threat or not?" She didn't want to tell the others of her last encounter with a temple. Maggie knew, and that was good enough for Ember.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:51 am

"Definetly not a threat. It was a person. Butthey weren't really there. I think it was a glitch in the Animus." Red said. He was contemplating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:58 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"A person" Ember asked curiously as she looked up from her laptop. "It wasn't a woman by any chance? Either of them look familiar" Ember asked as she turned her laptop to Red. On the screen was a picture of two women.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:27 am

"It looks more like... the pale one... with the long black hair... she said something like, 'You are not the profit. But you have aided in a cause much larger than yourself. You will not live to see it, but your actions wil very much help an even larger mission.' when he returned the ring. Almost as if someone was supposed to get it from there upon request someday." Joseph shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:56 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"It was no glitch, Red. Her name is Juno. A precursor. A Roman goddess" Ember said with a smile. John would freak out if he knew about this. But she couldn't just phone him. "I know someone who's been looking for her for an eternity, literally. But I know you lot wouldn't take kindly to me phoning someone, and revealing the location to said person." Ember closed her laptop, and sighed. Hopefully Juno would reappear, hopefully she could pass on John's message.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:32 am

"Good. You're learning." Red smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:32 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember had an I-will-put-your-puppy-in-a-blender-and-piss-myself-laughing-as-you-cry-over-its-squishy-remains look on her face, and turned to Michael.
"Michael, you're one of Damian's or Jonathon's descendents, are you not? If so, you will have lived through the memory of Nassau. Tell me, what did Elizabeth do with one of the British soldiers and their arm" Ember asked with a sly smile. "It makes me think of Sir Daniel Fortesque from MediEvil 1 or 2 on PSX, or MediEvil resurrection on PSP."

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:39 am

"Oh don't try and intimidate me. Joseph has done his fair share of evil." Red sipped his fruity drink and waited for a michael to respond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:02 pm

"It... it's vague..." He said, leaning over. "Something... something with an arm... tore his arm off, I think... started beating him senseless." He held his hand on his forehead - he had the memory, but it wasn't there. It belonged to him, but wasn't his, exactly. God, he should really try and access Jonathon's memories next time - as far as he knsw, Damian createx five generations of Butchers, but his great great great grandson died in battle before he could acquire a wife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:18 pm

"In aquiring the Profane, Joseph tied the old French Captain to the mast, tightly, and let the man's old crew do whatever they wanted to him. Needless to say, the French sailors joined The Knights and the Captain didn't last long. Joseph didn't even need to touch him." Red finished his drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:33 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Let's not make this a pissing contest" Ember groaned before she pulled a cup of instant noodles from her bag. "Now to find the kettle." Ember hadn't had breakfast yet, and the piece of pizza that she did eat, couldn't be considered a meal.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:58 pm

"Forgot 'bout that... Bah, not so Hun-" Just then, his stomach growled a unholy sound. "...I might be a little hungry." He said. He then looked out the window briefly, and said, "Ah, we're almost to the island anyhow. Best eat after we acquire the ring and Nope out of there immediately." He then sloouched back, and said, "Would we need any weapons, anyway? As I think James said before, Half of Abstergo probably knows already. I'll take my wrench in case..." He reached towards the table, and picked up the bigger than normal wrench. "...rarely use her anyways, so it's best used as a weapon for bludgeoning. " He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:10 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember quickly wolfed down her breakfast before she cleared up, and left the galley.

"I am so not used to this heat" Ember growled as she made her way back to Red and Michael. She had removed her hoodie, and was left with a tight-fitting plain black t-shirt. One could easily see the bulge of the bearded dragon hiding beneath her shirt, desperately trying to find some warmth. But the nautical themed tattoos that ran up her right arm could prove distracting to most. With her fluffy black hair, the bangs that covered her left eye, the various piercings and tattoos, thick black eyeliner and eyeshadow contrasting to her porcelain snow-white skin, and her choice of fashion gave Ember the appearance of a suicide girl. "It's always best to carry some weapons on you, just incase" Ember chuckled as she threw herself onto the couch, and stomped her foot causing a switchblade to pop out from her boot. She caught the knife just as it reached her knees.

Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:44 pm

"Can't wait to head back," said Michael, as she entered the room. "I wonder if we're going to come across any troubles..." He added. He grunted, and said, "What is taking so long... One sec..." He left the room, and went to the top of the Yacht. "We gonna be there anytime soon?" He asked to James. "Getting quite restless. Atleast, I am."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:13 pm

"Just a few more minutes. That's the island right there." James pointed to a nearby island which was lush in foliage. A few acres wide. "Shouldn't be too long."

Maggie walked into the room. Red checked all of his weapons once more. Then he got up. "I hope everyone's ready. I wil be leading the way. I know how to open the site and I know how to get to the ring. Assuming nothing has changed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:33 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember pulled on her hoodie, grabbed her bag, and began loading her guns. She pulled on a holster system, and placed the guns respective holsters, before holstering her katana to the back of the holster system, and loaded the Lee Enfield before holstering that onto her back too.
"I hope nothing has changed. For all our sakes."

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   

Back to top Go down

Curses of The Precursors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next