Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Obi Yakuba
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by Chaos_Permitted

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Yesterday at 5:13 am by AvaAssassin

» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Yesterday at 4:52 am by AvaAssassin

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm by AvaAssassin

» Battle of Bunker Hill
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm by jacobpolley13

Share | 

Curses of The Precursors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:50 pm

"Yeah. We should probably tell everyone you're alright in the morning. They need rest." Red said as he got up and walked back over to his room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember nodded, and watched as the young Templar made his way back to his room. She went back into her own room, and ordered some pizza before she had a quick shower before she changed into some plain black yoga pants, and pulled on one of her band shirts.

Ember ended up falling asleep on the couch - with a piece of pizza hanging out of her mouth, and a bottle of tequila in her hand - while watching a High-school of the Dead marathon on her laptop.

Last edited by Voidmon on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

Location : Louisville, Kentucky, United States, North Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Solar System Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Lanieka.

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:18 pm

When Michael finished playing the memory, he sat back. He closed the laptop, and realised Red was not there. Ah well. Is the middle of night, and they have no threats. "Since I take he wont be back for a few hours or so, I'm going to get more comfortable." He said, removing his jeans. He tossed them onto the floor, where the pile of clothes stacked up - with his two socks on them. "I'll just take a nap for a second, and..." He was cut of when he plomped down onto the bed, face first, and began sleeping. Some of the bottom half of his legs were hanging over the edge, yes, but he was fine. Only wearing now somewhat loose boxer underwear, sure - but fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:13 pm

Red opened the door and walked into the room. The room was becoming quite hot due to the large amount of body heat from the 4 people. Red made his way to the bathroom and closed the sound proof door. He wanted to look good when he made the discovery of the precursor site. He took a quick shower and shaved his face and pubic area. He threw on a pair of loose black boxer briefs and emerged from the bathroom. He crashed on the couch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:42 pm

(Since w very one is asleep I should probably post going to morning.)

At 5 AM sharp, James, Maggie, and Red were up and starting to get ready. Red pulled an old hidden blade antique out of his personal bag and turned to Maggie. "Did you pack this?" He asked.

"Yeah I thought you might need it." She winked.

Joseph smiled coyly and put it on. Then he threw over his shirt and dressed in the same outfit he had on yesterday. He rolled his sleeves up and looked in the mirror. Although he shaved his face, it hardly looked different because all he had was peach fuzz.

"Oh there's one thing we need to talk about. The Assassin. She isn't going to be a peoblem, I talked to her." Joseph said.

James laughed, "I've told you your whole life you can't trust an Assassin." He put on his reading glasses.

"This one is different... she was smoking a joint and huffing gasoline. And her father is the grandmaster of The English Rite so we can't exactly shoot her." Red retorted. It was true.

"I find that hard to believe but I suppose we can't risk it. She can come. But she drives her own bike, she doesn't offer drugs to anyone, and she doesn't fuck up this mission, because this is more than impressing a grandmaster. It's history." James said. Maggie nodded and agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

Location : Louisville, Kentucky, United States, North Western Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Solar System Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Lanieka.

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:52 pm

When Michael awoke, he realised his boxer briefs were around his ankles, and he was laying on on the floor now. "Bah, damnit..." He said, sounding slightly scottish again - he quickly stood up, and pulled his briefs, only to be greeted by man's morning menance... Morning wood. "'Scuse me for a sec'..." He said, picking up the stack of clothes, and went into the bathroom, and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Red may have been scarred for life, seeing a grown man like that. He closed his eyes and tried to forget he saw that. Although his own morning wood began to show. "Thanks for seeing things the clear way James." Red added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:00 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember sat on the lawn; bags packed, and ready to go. Apparently she had woken up at around 02h30, took a walk to God alone knows where, and disposed of every bit of butane or poppers in her possession. After that, she had cleaned up, and packed up everything.

Ember looked to the Templar filled room, and sighed. She needed to explain herself to at least one of them.
"Come on, Zuzu. Let's go speak with the Templars" Ember said as she scratched the bearded dragon's head, and knocked on the door of the Templars' room.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:09 am

Red opened the door and revealed two untrusting James and Maggie Westons. James looked at her and instantly regretted his decision to let her come. Maggie felt a bit sorry for her, like the Assassins were making her like this. She went to hug the poor girl, then saw the lizard on her shoulder and decided against it.

"We are almost ready to go." Red broke the silence. "My Guardian, James, said you can follow us out there. As long as you don't tell your brotherhood about what you see."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:57 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"I already told you, Red, I'm coming along for the adventure. A holiday. No Assassin business" Ember said as she once again revealed the cross branded into the palm of her left hand. "Maggie, do you mind if I have a word with you in private?"

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:59 am

Maggie was a bit shocked that the girl knew her name. "Um. Of course, I don't see why not." Maggie assumed the girl wanted to talk outside, so she walked our of the room and outside.

James and Red looked at eachother and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:51 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"Look, I know Red probably told you about my habits, and I thought it only right that I explain myself." Ember pulled out her phone, and played a video of the last time she went to one of the temples.

"Run" Ember shouted as the temple started to crumble all around her and her team.
"Ember, run! I'm fine, I'll find a way out" shouted an Assassin who was pinned under a rock.
"No, Bentin! We're a team! We leave together!" At that point, a young blond Assassin grabbed Ember, and dragged her out of the temple.

"That was six years ago. I went in with a team of twelve men. Only Marco and I survived. We've been trying to forget that day ever since then. That's why I get so high. So I can forget." Ember put her phone back in her bike jacket pocket, and fiddled with her lip ring. "The weed is for one of my old bike injuries, and to keep me from freaking out" Ember said with a sigh as she looked at the dead snake which was currently being eaten by ants. "So where are we heading? Oak island?"

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:00 am

Maggie felt remorse, but couldn't help herself. "Well the Assassins don't know much about what they are getting into before they go on those missions. I wouldnt think you'd be in a rush to visit another, but I suppose it's never to late to host a defector." Maggie grinned.

"I have shoulder pain from when I was your age. And I don't smoke weed or take medication for it. I went on without it. And getting high doesn't make you forget anything. It just makes you distracted so you don't have to remember. The differences are subtle yet grave. But it seems like it might be too late for you to stop." Maggie sighed.

"I can't tell you. You're following us to the boat. And then James is driving the boat out." Maggie shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:19 am

Ember "Grim" Shay

"I know it doesn't make you forget. But at times, a distraction is the only thing that keeps you from falling in the deep end." Ember pulled on her gloves, and smiled. "I'll also be making some upgrades to your Animus. Minor security adjustments, safety features, and access to repressed memories." Ember looked at the Templars' room, and smiled. "He's a good lad, Red. You're doing a fine job of looking after that boy."

Ember put Zuko in her pocket before she fastened her boots, grabbed her bags, and listened to some music while she waited for the Templars.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:07 pm

Maggie went back inside and helped lug all of the bags back into the Jaguar. She re-equipped herself with her usual weaponry and looked into the sky. it was going to be a nice day today. Perfect for sailing.

James changed into his combat uniform. Which consisted of black combat boots, black and grey camouflage pants, Kevlar armor, a white tucked in T shirt. Red dressed in a similar outfit, with a black sports sleeve on his right arm, clad in a red Templar cross.

Red also had a black utility vest on over his Kevlar and T shirt. It had useful tools and weapons on it. Two pistols, four clips of ammunition, a rope dart variant, and two knives. He made sure the best was secured tight, and met everyone outside.

"We should make it there in about three hours. We are going down to the docks, and heading to the island from there." James shut the trunk of the car. "It's about an hour to the dock, where we have a yacht waiting for us."

Maggie leaned on the side of the car, in her Abstergo security uniform. "Now we are just waiting on Michael."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Michael walked out, wearing the clothes from the day before. "Sorry I'm a bit late," he said, walking up to them. "Was hard to not think about... nevermind." He went silent, and sat in the backseat. "I'm ready to leave when you all see perfectly fit so." He added finally, and put his knees up next to his legs. God, being tall sucked sometimes. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Everyone climbed into the Jaguar and the car sped off down the coastal road. The ride was smooth, as the luxurious car ran across the gravel. The ride was calm, nothing out of the ordinary occurred.

Roughly three quarters of the way there, they pulled the Jaguar over at a gas station to fill back up. James got out and put money into the pump. Red got out and bought some snacks and drinks. A donut, a large soda, honey buns, and a slim Jim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Michael simply sat in the car, thinking things over. If they found the temple, what would they do? Destroy all possible entrances? It seemed the only smart thing to do - he knew the risks that they held, and those risks were too high to keep it open, so he assumed it was likely. He saw red get out, but he didn't care much. Oh, how he wished he could lead a normal life, having a wife, a kid or two. But no, The Templars always came first. Always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:10 pm

(Gonna wait for Voidmon to post before continuing.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:37 pm

(Quick question - what time is it for you? For me, it is 9:35 P.M., And I'm 7 hours ahead of void, so for void, it is 2:35 P.M. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakoal
Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:44 pm

(It's 6 44 PM for me. PST.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:47 pm

(actually, it's 3h46 am here. We don't have daylight savings)

Ember "Grim" Shay

"I'll never understand the point of this temple hunts" Ember mumbled as she shot off after the Templars. While speed was amazing, taking life a little slower could give you the chance to think.

Ember had a blank look on her face as she arrived at the station. She had been thinking of the last temple she had been to, and how her and Marco barely escaped. The strange thing is that they hadn't even reached the piece of Eden, they were just walking through the corridors.

"Red, you really should eat healthier snacks" Ember said with a laugh as she bought a box of assorted Reese's chocolates, and a milkshake.

"So how far are we" Ember asked the Templars as she put everything in her bag except a packet of Reese's pieces.

Friend of the Forum
Friend of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:57 pm

"We are nearly to the docks. And then it's about a two hour trip to the island." James replied.

Red was eating his snacksand simply nodded. "As a matter of fact the area looks a bit familiar right now. If that means anything."

"It means I'm right, and we are close." James smirked. "Alright time to make haste."James and the Templars got into the car and sped off once again. This time they soon arrived at the docks, where a newer lookiny yacht awaited them.

The Templars got out of the Jaguar and grabbed their bags. "It's about time we hit the sea..." Maggie said ands they approached the yacht.

It was elegant. Sliding glass doors, stocked refrigerator and pantries, a Templar flag hanging off of the side. On the rear of the boat it stated it's name is, "The Profane". This made Red laugh.

"Something wrong?" James asked.

"They named it after Josephs ship." Red chuckled. They boarded the boat and put their stuff down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGuillotine
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:07 pm

Michael walked aboard the ship - something he was not used to. He normally spent his time inland, and the only water he would go in would be at a pool. He grinned slihtly at Red mentioning that it was named after his ancestor's ship. "Odd." He said, quietly. Just then, a loud clip of Nick Fury yelling "MOTHERF***ER." Cut through the silence. Michael quickly drew out his phone, and checked his texts. "Oh, it's my dad. Just wishing luck." He said, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voidmon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:08 pm

Ember "Grim" Shay

Ember looked at the yacht, and smiled. It reminded her of her ancestor, Elizabeth Shay, and her ships. It seemed a shame that she had to erase her ancestor from the subject 17 memories of Edward Kenway.
"So will I be coming with on the Profane or should I find my own transport" Ember asked as she removed her helmet, and stretched.

PostSubject: Re: Curses of The Precursors   

Back to top Go down

Curses of The Precursors
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next